Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 54

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Bob Jamieson rode in the backseat of the patrol car looking out at the streets of his home town. He was born in its hospital, attended its high school, and as a reporter learned very corner of the town. The one place Bob had never seen was the inside of a cell with the door locked. He had an appointment there now. He would be handcuffed and given his chance to read the graffiti and shit in a toilet as his cellmates watched.

He didn't know the patrolman. He said, "You new on the force?"

The woman glanced up into the mirror and barked, "Shut the fuck up!" She raised her nightstick.

Bob did. What a fucking bitch! And what about that bitch I have at home. Faye turned me in! She lays around the house all day eating while I workm and she fucking turns me in for enjoying some young cock and cunt. Like she's never done it! Does she think I'm going to cover for her? Wait until I get to the station. She's going down too.

He rode in silence, pondering his revenge. After the patrolman pulled up to the station she was none too polite pulling him from the car. "Fucking pervert!" She hissed under her breath as she shoved him into the glass door before opening it.

Her nametag read "Beatrix Potter." I wonder if she ever gets shit for that. I bet not much, not many people in Black Mountain, over the age of six, would have ever heard of Peter Rabbit.

Bob couldn't hold back, "Should I walk or hop!"

The savage nightstick to the ribs growled, "Crawl motherfucker!" He dropped to his knees protecting his ribs from another blow. Damn, this bitch has no sense of humor.

She hauled him to his feet, put the nightstick to his ass and shoved. "Give you something to think about tonight. You sure came to the right fucking place if you love it up the ass."


Bob tried to stop his fall, but his face grated over the concrete sidewalk leaving skin and blood behind adding to the other colorful scars on the pavement. He recalled an editorial from last summer when he defended a local cop from a charge of brutality for the beating of a young black man. I'll fucking never do that again. No, I won't ... I won't have a fucking job when I get out of here. I guess I'll have to just write a Letter to the Editor, who ever that's going to be.


Bob Jamieson's career officially came to an end when Channel 7 broke into Dancing with the Stars with a news bulletin. The publisher of the Black Mountain Citizen, Mary Lou Parker, couldn't have missed it. The large plasma television in her mother's game room was always tuned to Channel 7. Her mother, Maybelle Harris, owned the station and allowed none other to be watched. She also owned the newspaper, but allowed her daughter to act as publisher.

Maybelle and Mary Lou sat around a red-velvet card table attempting to teach Wendy and her partner, Tisha Jones, how to play bridge. Mother and daughter were championship level players and wanted to introduce Wendy and her partner to the game.

Mary Lou was explaining, for the fourth time, how to add up the point cards when the station cut to a new bulletin.

Carlos Garcia, the new anchor man, said, "In a breaking story, we at Channel 7, can exclusively report that Bob Jamieson, the editor of the Black Mountain Citizen was just arrested for soliciting sex from two underage Black Mountain teens."

All four dropped their cards and began to digest this news.

"Jamieson was arrested at the Ramada Inn while in the company of the two teens. Police say they have recorded phone calls of Jamieson talking to the boy to arrange a meeting for sexual purposes with both underage teens."

Wendy summed up the feelings of the women when she gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Maybelle turned to her granddaughter, "Dear, such language."

"Un-named sources with the police say that his wife turned him in when she became worried about his obsession with underage sex. The couple had engaged in sex with underage teenagers previously, but Faye Jamieson had remorse and for a promise of immunity turned in her husband."

Garcia wrapped up the story, "Jamieson is currently in the city jail awaiting a bail hearing. This was a Channel 7 New Bulletin."

Mary Lou turned to her mother, "He is so good."

Maybelle responded, "Yeah he is, but you wouldn't believe the grief I took for hiring a Mexican to do the news. The red-neck crackers had a fit. I still get requests for see his green card."

Wendy asked softly, "Aunt Mary Lou, who are you going to replace him with?"

Her aunt thought a moment, "I suppose Paul Waggoner, the copy editor. He's senior in the department."

Wendy's smile was subtle, "What about me?"

Maybelle's eyes lit up. "What a wonderful idea. This has always been a family newspaper."

Mary Lou considered this, "It would cause problems with some of the senior staff. She's not even worked here a month."

Wendy snapped, "I'm already better than all these hicks."

"Honey," Maybelle patted Wendy's hand, "you grew up with these hicks. Anyway it's settled. You're the new editor. Is that right, Mary Lou?"

Mary Lou resented the intrusion into her newspaper's business, but knew the proper answer to anything mother wanted was, "Yes, Ma'am. It's settled."

Maybelle picked up her cards, "Now let's get back to the game."

Wendy and Tisha turned out to be hopeless as bridge players, but it was near midnight before the older women recognized this. On the drive home Wendy asked her lover, "Can you get me into see Jamieson."

Tisha gave her a sly smile, "Depends what I get out of it."

Wendy's hand covered Tisha's thigh, "I'll eat your pussy when we get home."

Tisha laughed, "You were gonna do that anyway."

Wendy's hand moved up under her skirt. "I'll do it right now. I'll just pull over and eat your cunt right here."

"Damn, you make me hot." Tisha lifted her butt up from the seat and pulled up her skirt." She turned sideways in the seat. "You better stop the car then."

Wendy pulled over the side of the highway. She doused the lights and caught the scent of wet pussy. Tisha was slipping her panties off her foot when Wendy leaned over the console and tasted the pink-lipped chocolate treat. Tisha leaned back and let Wendy work her magic. She only needed a few minutes. Wendy's tongue knew just what to do and it wouldn't take long.

Tisha gripped Wendy's short hair and rubbed the pale face into her boiling stew of juices. She knew with the extra money, she and Wendy could get a better place—a place big enough to have a few kids with Wendy. They would just need a sperm donor. Her brother Ellis, was vice-president at the bank. He was smart and good looking, and from what she remembered when they were teens, he was hung like an Angus bull. He had six kids, so she knew he was fertile.

Wendy's tongue soon drove these thoughts temporarily from Tisha's head. The young woman's tongue whipped across the bright pink clit with the lightness of a feather and brought Tisha's hips higher as she neared her orgasm. Wendy's fingers dug into her lover's fleshy ass. She'd been down here too many times not to know Tisha's topple point. She sucked hard on the clit while caressing it with the tip of her tongue. This sent Tisha over the edge and drooling pussy juice onto the car's console.

"Oh fuck, Wendy." She gasped as she sat up to kiss her lover's juicy lips. She adored tasting herself on Wend's lips and Wendy quickly offered her tongue. They kissed until Wendy's pussy demanded a similar treatment.

"Let's get home. I need you to do me with the strap on." She hissed into Tisha's ear.

"You got it, baby. Now let's get home."


Anson Horner and Greg Miller took turns photographing each other for their science project. Their intention was to demonstrate how changing the brightness, contrast and color balance would alter a photograph's appearance.

Anson hooked the camera to Greg's computer and uploaded their work. "God, we should get Katie to pose. We're such losers as models."

Greg grinned, "She is hot. I can't believe she's our girlfriend."

Anson laughed, "Well, Maggie set her up with me and after the fun we had last Sunday, I'm thinking she's just about perfect."

Setting his arm around Anson's shoulder, Greg said, "She doesn't care that we get it on."

He looked up at his buddy, "Not only that, but it turns her on watching."

"Yeah, how could that be any better?" Greg leaned down and kissed Anson. "I love you."

Anson put his hand on Greg's neck and pushed his tongue into his mouth. "Come on, we need to get this finished."

The boys worked a half-hour altering the photos and organizing them on a display board. They heard the doorbell, but kept gluing the photos.

"Hey guys, I thought I'd stop by and see what you're doing." Katie breezed into the room.

She leaned down to the two boys on the floor and kissed each in turn. "Can I help?"

Anson handed her a glue brush. "Put the glue on the squares Greg drew on the paper and I'll set the pictures in place."

With the extra hands they were soon done. The three were slowed by an occasional kiss.

"The girls on the cheer leading squad asked me today at lunch if I was going out with both of you." She said as she slowly painted on the glue. "I told them I was. One of the seniors asked if I was fucking you both."

Anson perked up at this. "What did you tell her?"

"I told her it was none of her fucking business who I fucked." Katie said quietly.

Greg added, "Good. It's not anyone's business what we do."

Katie set down the glue pot. "There, that's it."

As Anson put the pictures in place Katie sat on Greg's lap. They started making out.

Greg broke the kissing after a few minutes, "We can't get too carried away my mom and dad would freak if they caught us doing what we do so well."

Katie licked his ear. "Then where can we go. I'm really horny."

Anson propped up the board to dry. "We could try my house. It's dark and we could sneak down to the pool."

Katie jumped up from Greg's lap. "Sounds good to me."


Margaret slapped shut her American Government textbook. Finally finished with her homework her body was craving chocolate. She stowed her book bag for school tomorrow.

Her mother, Antoinette, was in the kitchen eating a brownie. Margaret took a glass from the cabinet and filled it with milk. Her mother cut her a slice of brownie. Margaret leaned down and kissed her mother on the lips. It was more a kiss than a daughter usually gives to her mother, but less than a lover's kiss.

"Done with your homework, honey?" Antoinette said.

"Yeah, just some reading for government."

"Good, dear." She set the plates on the table.

Margaret looked over at her mother who was dressed in a thin nightgown and robe; the robe was open allowing Margaret to see a generous portion of her mother's cleavage.

"Where's Anson?"

"He's over a Greg's tonight. They also had a school project. I just let him sleep over."

Margaret had an idea that Anson was working his project into Greg's tight ass right now. She didn't think that having a girl friend would end his affair with Greg. She smiled at the thought and said to her mother, "Daddy's got some late night business meeting. So it's just us." The stress Margaret laid on the final word made Antoinette warm.

"Yes, ... I guess it is." Antoinette's pause conveyed an agreement with her daughter's intimation.

"Did you have a good time at the B & B, Mom?" Margaret wanted to hear about her mother and father. Thinking about them both together warmed her up.

Antoinette almost blushed, "It was fabulous, honey."

"So you and dad wore each other out?"

Her mother set an enigmatic grin on her face, "Not just each other..." Antoinette couldn't believe she was going to tell her daughter about swinging over the weekend. No, I'm not telling my daughter, I'm telling the woman who made me climax in my closet Sunday night while her father lay in bed. I'm telling her to excite her, to make her want me. I am so fucking horny.

"What does that mean, Mom?" Margaret was surprised at the implication.

"We went out for a drink and ran into Martin and Gloria Hanson, from the club. They were in Tupelo to visit their new grandbaby. We invited them to join us and spent three hours dancing and drinking martinis."

"Oh, God, Mom you didn't!" Margaret was astounded.

Antoinette smirked, "Didn't what dear? I think your reading more into my little story than is there." Margaret didn't think so as her mother's large nipples arose and pressed out the thin material of her nightie.

"Then stop teasing me." Margaret settled back and took a bite of her brownie as her mother continued.

"Well, we were dancing, and then Gloria asked to dance with your father, so I danced with Marty. We switched partners every other dance and soon the men got excited."

"It's no wonder! You and Gloria Hanson are hot."

Her mother smiled warmly at the compliment. "So we're dancing closely and there's no mistaking Marty's excited by me, and when I get your father from Gloria he was quite excited too."

"Mom, it's ok to say they had hard ons."

Antoinette laughed, "Okay, dear, they both had big hard ons. Gloria and I go to the bathroom and decide we would like to continue our party back at the B & B in their room."

Margaret cackled, "Really, mom, you two are really something. Did the men have any idea what was ahead for them?"

"Maggie, it wasn't like that. We were just going to have another drink or two and go to bed."

"Right."

Antoinette scooted her chair closer to Margaret's, "So we go back and we each have a drink and Gloria wants to dance. So we're dancing..."

"With whom, Mom? Were you dancing with Marty or Dad?"

"Maggie! I was dancing with your father." She said with mock shock.

"You weren't being clear Mom." Margaret giggled.

"So we're dancing, and I forget where I am. Honey, I had way too much to drink. So, we're dancing, and I start to feel up your father."

"You touched his dick?" Margaret was having fun with her mother's telling of the story.

"Maggie, is that any way to talk about your father?"

Margaret thought, if you only knew. "Sorry, Mom, you weren't clear. I think you need to use such more descriptive language."

Antoinette took a sip of milk and went on.

"Ok, dear, here goes, I unzipped your father's pants and I pulled out his cock."

"God, mom! You didn't!"

"You asked for it, and I started stroking it right there. I looked over and Gloria has Marty's out doing the same thing."

"Mom, you're unbelievable!"

"Oh, you wait. So, Marty takes off her dress and then your Father takes off mine. I was only wearing a white thong."

"Mom, you let those things out braless. Mom, every man in that club must have been hard with your tits running free."

Her mother shook her chest a little to let them sway. "So, I look over at Gloria and Marty, and she's pulling off her bra." Antoinette leans close to her daughter. "Hers are just huge."

Margaret reached over and put her hand on her mother's breast. "These aren't bad, Mom." She rubbed her thumb on her mother's erect nipple for a couple of seconds, and then sat back waiting for the rest of the story.

"So we get the men's pants off and I lick your father while Gloria licks Marty."

"Mom, that's so hot. Does Dad have a big one?" Like I didn't already know, she thought.

Her mother nodded and held out her hands. "God, Mom, that's huge. Brett's nowhere near that big." Her mother almost asked how she knew, but continued on with her story.

"So, Gloria and I are on our knees and we're ... uh, sucking our husbands' cocks when Marty picks up Gloria and sets her on the edge of the bed and puts his cock into her."

Margaret interrupts, "He was fucking her pussy, Mom."

Margaret eyes widened, but she went on. "Yes, dear, he was fucking her pussy. You father strips off my thong and lays me down next to her, and he fucks my pussy right by them."

Antoinette can see that her daughter is squirming on the kitchen chair. "Then Gloria reaches over and starts playing with one of these." Antoinette pulls her robe aside and shows her daughter her breast.

Margaret eyes dart downward, knowing how good it is to touch her mother's large tits. "Honey, the men fucked us hard, and all four of us came almost together."

"Oh, Mom. That's so hot." Margaret couldn't resist and her hand began to rub the front of her pussy. Her mother took her hand and set it on the table.

"The story is not over yet, honey."

"Mom, I don't think I can stand more." Margaret's pussy was leaking a steady flow.

"After they came, Gloria started kissing me. She kissed me so well. We got very hot kissing, honey." Antoinette was caressing her breast as she told Margaret her story. "I got on top of Gloria, and with the men watching, kissed down her tummy."

"Oh, you didn't!" Margaret needed her pussy touched.

Antoinette glowed, "Yes, I did. I kissed down her tummy, and I licked her pussy. I made her cum." Her mother was proud of this.

Margaret moved over and sat on her mother's lap. "Can I hear the rest from here?" Her mother's arm embraced her daughter.

"Sure, honey."

"What were the men doing while you were getting it on with Gloria?"

Antoinette didn't want to tell about her father going down and sucking Marty's cock, so she skipped ahead. "They sat and jerked off, getting hard again for us. After I made Gloria cum she went down on me." Margaret was nuzzling her mother's neck and planting little kisses on it. "Then your father got up and moved behind Gloria and began to fuck her." Margaret's kisses were making Antoinette lose track of her story. "He fucked her while she ate me."

Margaret whispered, "What about poor Marty, Mom? He's not getting any."

Antoinette laughed, "Oh yes he did, he came over and I sucked his cock."

"Oh, Mom, you didn't!" Margaret was sucking on her mother's ear lobe.

"It was so hot. Gloria licking me, and I was sucking on her husband's cock." Margaret hand pushed under her mother's and took over fondling the large tit; her thumb played with the hard nipple.

"Gloria made me cum, and then I turned over, and Marty began fucking me."

"Oh, mom, you slut." Margaret giggled in her mother's ear. "Was he good?"

"He was incredible. He wasn't as large as your father, but it was different, and I came hard over that difference."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.