Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Katie came home from school to an empty house. She spotted a note on the refrigerator. "Studying mythology. Back at 4—Mom'" It was a quarter after. It must be difficult leaving such a big cock, she thought.

She grabbed a pudding cup from the refrigerator and sat down at the kitchen table. Katie licked on the spoon and wondered what her mother as licking on at that moment. Since Sunday and tasting the fruit of two boys and her mother, Katie thought of little else than sex. Daddy had already noticed that her relationship with her mother had changed. The constant bickering had stopped. Kate and Elizabeth would disappear into the bath room and he could hear chatter and giggling though the door. He might have suspected something, but Elizabeth had turned into a whore in bed. His sex life had never been better.

Katie was sucking the last of the chocolate pudding from the spoon when her mother came in.

"Mom," she smiled, "You look like you've been being bad."

Elizabeth's hair was tousled, she wore no lipstick. "Oh I was, sweetie. Very bad. I need a shower before Daddy comes home."

She stripped off her top and Katie saw bruises on her tits. "Mom? What's up here?" She traced a finger around the purple splotches.

"Zeus and I get a little rough with each other." She rubbed her nipple. "You should see him."

"God, Mom. What were you two doing?" Katie's nipples erected.

"We took turns tying each other up, and then playing some B&D games." Elizabeth shoved down her pants and showed her daughter her ass. Red stripes lingered over her pale bottom. "I found out I love to be spanked." She stripped in the kitchen. "I have to get that shower. I stink."

Katie followed her naked mother. "Is it okay if I go to the movies after supper. Greg and Anson want to see the new Spiderman movie."

Elizabeth turned on the shower. "So do you have two boyfriends now?"

Katie stripped off her tee shirt. "I guess I do."

"Don't the kids at school think this is a little strange?" Elizabeth stepped under the shower.

Katie pulled off her shorts and panties. "Well, I guess some do, but the girls on the squad think it's cool."

"Do they know you're fucking them both?" Her mother handed the body soap to her daughter as she stepped into the shower.

Katie soaped her mother's back. "I imagine that they have a good idea. What they don't know is that the boys fuck each other."

"You're in a pretty kinky relationship, honey." She leaned against the shower wall as Katie washed her ass.

"Did you take Zeus up here?" Wiggling two fingers up her mother's anus.

"Yeah, I'm getting into anal sex. His cock's so big and my ass is so tight."

"Doesn't feel so tight, Mom." Katie pushed three fingers inside.

"You take that dick of his up your ass, and you'll feel a little loose too." Elizabeth moaned.

"Is that an offer, Mom? Letting Zeus fuck me?"

She chuckled, "Katie, you have two boyfriends and now want to fuck mine."

"You make him sound so incredible, Mom." Katie rinsed her mom's ass. "Turn around."

"Well he is, but you're still pretty young honey. Why don't you stick with Anson and Greg?"

"Would you like to trade, Mom?" Katie soaped up her hand and began to clean her mother's pussy.

"What? You mean swap?" Elizabeth sounded amazed at her daughter's suggestion.

"Yeah, you give me Zeus for a day and I'll give you Anson and Greg." She pushed two fingers up her mother's pussy. "I don't care how big Zeus is, he's still just one cock. You can take Anson and Greg in both holes."

"You make it sound convincing, honey." Elizabeth leaned against the wall. "Lick me, Katie. I'm fucking hot."

Katie dropped to her knees and pressed her lips to her mother's pussy. Elizabeth pulled her daughter's face tight against her loins. "Oh, Katie, you've gotten so good at eating pussy."

Katie loved pussy as much as she did cock. Her mother's pussy lips swelled under the long swipes of her daughter's tongue.

"Lick my clit, baby. Make me cum. Daddy will be home soon." Katie flicked her tongue over the hard clit. Her mother didn't make two minutes before spasming into her daughter's mouth.

Katie stood up and kissed her mother. "So Mom, wanna swap?"

Elizabeth grinned, her eyes still glowing with Zeus' powerful marijuana, "Sure, why the fuck not?"


Bob Jamieson was obsessed. Since his evening with their lawn boy his mind was awash in homosexual imagery. He'd called Faye's tennis instructor to get Skipper's cell phone number.

He locked his office door and dialed the number.

"Yep!" He heard the young man's voice.

"It's me Bob. Remember Faye and me?" Bob was shaking. If this was ever discovered he would go to jail.

"Yeah, Bob. What's up?" Skipper sounded good.

"How would you and Becky like to meet me at the Ramada Inn tonight?"

"Can't Bob. I need to study for a test. Maybe this weekend."

Bob was desperate. His cock swelled at the thought of Skipper's tight ass. "Come on Skipper, it's just an hour or two."

"Sorry, Bob. It's a big test. I gotta go."

Bob then blurted, "I'll pay you two hundred dollars!"

Skipper paused. "For me or Becky too?"

"For both of you." He whispered.

"Bob, $375 for both. Two hours." Skipper offered.

"Done." Bob didn't even hesitate. "I'll pick you up at 7."

Skipper gave him the address and hung up.

Bob knew where he was getting the money. He wasn't going to use his checking account Faye would notice the missing money. He unlocked his desk and removed $400 from petty cash. The floor grew soft like quicksand, but Bob never noticed as he stuffed the newspaper's money into his wallet.


The Tenth Avenue Baptist Church was empty as Ashanta Johnson entered the side door. The Reverend Eldrich Kendal met her with a hug reserved for a long-time church member.

"It's a travesty of justice, Sister Ashanta." He said angrily. "We will not let this stand."

"Thank you, Brother Eldrich." She was sure the Reverend could wield his power in the community to get her that big office on the fourth floor.

"Let's go into my office and discuss our plans." He took her arm and guided her up the back stairs to his elegant office. "Please, Sister, sit down here." He guided her to his very expensive leather couch paid for by the building fund when his office was last remodeled.

"Thank you, Brother Eldrich." She sat and admired the black leather. The pastor deserved all this for his contributions to the community over the past twenty years.

"You seem a little distraught, perhaps something to calm your nerves? I do have some brandy for such occasions when simple comfort falls short."

She sighed, "I am rather out of sorts since that white motherfucker got my job."

The reverend opened a drawer of his desk and pulled out two highball glasses and an unmarked bottle. He held up the bottle, "Not all of our members recognize the ability of a little snort to calm your nerves."

Ashanta accepted the glass filled near the rim, "No, Brother, they don't. I keep a little bottle in my desk drawer. Dealing with the students today can try one's nerves." She downed half of the glass.

"Sister, your problem concerns all of us. White racism still exists even though those in power today say it's as much a part of history as lynching or the Clan."

"Oh, it's not past Reverend. It's alive and well in the School Board." She took another belt almost emptying the glass. The minister quickly refilled it.

"That it is. We only need one more member of color to have a majority and then we can address such injustices as yours." He filled his glass too. He noted that Ashanta was a fine looking woman. She had some weight on her like any healthy black woman should have, with big titties, that appealed to the brothers so much.

"We could use this, Brother Eldrich. We could make my struggle a rallying point to pick up another seat."

Eldrich sat down by Ashanta and set the bottle on the floor. "We could. It would give us more power. We already have a black mayor and congressman, a black superintendant of schools would give us great power in Black Mountain." He refreshed both their glasses.

His hand rested on her knee. "I see you as a woman with a great future. This struggle will surely make the national news. You will appear on all the biggest cable shows."

Ashanta's nostrils flared. "You think I could get on that mutherfucker, O'Riley's show. I sure would like to give him some shit, Eldrich."

He gave her knee a reassuring squeeze, "I'm sure of it. The honky does need to be brought down, and you're the Sister to do it."

Ashanta downed her drink. Her eyes glowing with her new future. "I might even wanna run for Congress."

Eldrich wondered how Lamont Anderson would take to that, having to run against a black woman. "Perhaps the Senate. You could surely beat that Senator Philips. He's too old to even walk anymore, but that white staff of his wheels him around. It's time for him to go."

She whispered, "Senator Johnson." Eldrich refilled her glass and she lifted it. "To my future, Brother Eldrich."

He toasted her. "Perhaps even more than Senator," he hinted.

Her hand capped his and drew it up her leg. "Do you think it's possible?" Her brow was moist with the heat of her dreams.

She mashed his hand down between her legs. "Damn it Eldrich, you done got me hornier than a goat." She swept an arm around his neck and pulled him on top of her on the couch.
Get them fuckin' pants down and give me some of your big dick."

Ashanta yanked up her skirt and wiggled it up around her waist as the reverend dropped his pants to his ankles and fetched his solid black prick out through the slot in his boxers. "Help me get these fucking panties off, Eldrich." The four hands struggled through the haze of alcohol to get them to the floor. The feverish woman spread her legs and showed the reverend a pink-lipped cunt covered with a furry coating of black hair.

Eldrich braced himself and covered Ashanta with his bulky body. "Give me that dick, nigga. I need some fuckin'" Ashanta yanked on the holy shaft and lodged it in her wet cunt.

"Oh Lord," Eldrich prayed as he filled the wronged woman's sopping twat "Oh Sister, you are fucking wet."

"Damn, give me that muthafucking dick, pound my black ass." Ashanta shouted as the reverend pumped her solidly

The Reverend Eldrich Kendal know that he was sinning. But he didn't really care at the moment. Forgiveness, he knew, was but a prayer away. While this hot sister's pussy was in the here and now. He was going to help her, so he saw nothing wrong with her giving him a little pussy.

He hoped the church was empty for Ashanta was singing soprano as his balls slapped her big ass. Her pussy was on fire for the Lord and he meant to douse her flames with his seed.

The woman who had dreams of being a senator had both hands on the reverend's ass and was working him in and out as she howled for her glory. The flow of juices from their union was oiling the leather couch and each of the pastor's deep thrusts moved them further up the couch.

Ashanta's head cleared the arm rest and bent back as she screeched, "Fuck me, Reverend!" Eldrich marveled at her vigor as she returned his powerful plunges into her depths. He hoped that this crisis would stretch on. To hold off his climax he was planning protests, marches and boycotts to get the wild woman under him named the new principal at Black Mountain High School.

"I'm cumming you big dicked muthafucker!" Ashanta howled to the heavens as Eldrich's balls unloaded into her pussy, flooding her and his expensive leather couch.

The reverend pumped her deep and came to a stop panting, "Damn woman, you are one great fuck!" He squeezed off a few more drops before withdrawing.

Ashanta lay back on the couch's arm getting her breath. "That was the best fuck I've had in years, Brother Eldrich. You got some Kleenex. I'm dripping on your couch."

He stood up and pulled a wad of tissues from the box on the coffee table. Ever the gentleman he wiped up his mess from her leaking pussy. "Ashanta, I'm going to call for a march at the school for tomorrow at the end of school. We should be able to make the local news."

Ashanta plucked her discarded panties from the floor and pull them up her chubby brown thighs. "I like that. We need to make some noise so the school board knows where the new principal should come from."

The Reverend Eldrich buckled his belt. "I think we should me back here after the protest to discuss ... uh ... further strategy."

Ashanta walked past the man on the way to use his bathroom. She brushed the crotch of his pants. "I think that wise, Reverend. We need to work closely on this."

"I agree. Close work leads to the most fruitful results."

Ashanta checked her makeup in the mirror. She smiled at herself. She and the Reverend were going to kick some white ass in this town.


The ex-public defender relaxed in the evening sun at poolside. She still needed to empty a few boxes after moving into her new condo. The pool was in the center of the building. An adults-only condominium complex attracted the new closer for Horner Enterprises.

Lisa Mathews lay on a wooden lounge chair and wondered if adults only meant she could sun-bathe topless. She was worried about tan lines, not the size of her case load, and not if her car would take her from home to court.

Her cell phone rang. It was Mom.

"Hi, Mom!" She pulled on the drawstring of her top.

"Honey, are you moved in yet?" Diane Mathews had hated Lisa's public defender job.

"Almost Mom." The top landed on the ground next to the lounge chair.

"I can't wait to see it. Your old apartment was such a rat hole." Mom wasn't sure what Lisa did now, but it was a corporate job with all the rewards for doing a good job.

"I know, Mom. I'm lying around the pool right now." Lisa squirted suntan lotion over her pale breasts.

"How exciting. Are there any handsome young men around," She laughed.

"Not right now, Mom. It's good because I'm sitting around the pool topless." She loved shocking her mother.

"No! Lisa, why would you do that?" Her mother doubted she really was.

"Because I can, Mom. Maybe when you come over we can work on your tan, too." She teased.

"Lisa, your father would have a cow if I displayed my goodies for all those young men at your new place."

"Mom, you still have good goodies. Oh my Mom. I need to go. Two young men are coming over to talk to me."

"Lisa, put your top on right now!" Her mother ordered.

"Gotta go, Mom. They're offering to put sun tan oil on my boobs. Bye." She hung up and lay back smiling at giving her mother something to worry about.

She set down the phone and picked up the file folder from the drink table. The opening page said CONIFDENTIAL. The next page had the biographical data on a man named Juan Carlos Bodega—47 years old, married and the father of six—a good Catholic Lisa noted. He was an ex-soccer player for the Mexican national team and kept in shape by working out. His fetish was picking up hookers. He and Horner would be having a drink at the Ramada Inn at ten. Her assignment was to sit at a nearby table and get picked up. His file said he was a bull in bed and it could get a little rough. A note pasted to the page from Horner said she should charge him at least a thousand dollars to make him think he was getting the best. The money was hers the note read. Her fee if he signed a contract was $5,000—one month's payment on her condo.

She closed the folder and mentally reviewed her wardrobe. She had a short leather skirt and a red silk blouse that without a bra would draw his attention. Her pussy twitched at the thought of fucking a bull tonight. What was it like to fuck a bull? She smiled. It had to be good.


Bob parked down the block from Skipper's house and sent a text message to the boy's cell phone. Skipper sent a message back for Bob to keep the money and pay him when Becky's was not around. The girl was into it for the sex, not the money, Skipper's message said.

He opened the van's right side door and the young couple climbed in without looking around. Becky wore a tight tee shirt with no bra. She leaned forward and kissed Bob. "I'm glad to see you again. I had a great time before. Where's Faye?"

"She had to go out of town. Her mother's sick."

Becky's disappointment showed.

Bob started the car and turned toward downtown Black Mountain. A blue Ford sedan pulled out from a parking spot across the street and did a quick U-turn and followed the newspaper editor's van.

Bob dropped off Skipper and Becky at the rear entrance to the hotel. Becky got out and Bob handed Skipper a room key and four one-hundred dollar bills. "238" He told the boy.

Skipper grinned. "We'll be waiting."

Bob nodded and drove off to park the car. He was trembling with excitement. The young boy and girl were his for the next two hours.

His finger shook as he pressed the up button on the elevator in the lobby. Grateful that the car was empty he rode to the second floor.

It took him three times to make the key work at room 238. He wondered if Skipper and Becky would be naked already. He recalled the young girls plump tits the night Faye joined in.

He opened the door... "Faye?" His nervous system shut down.

Faye, his wife, was seated on the bed and Bud Pearson of the Black Mountain Sheriff's Department stood nearby. Skipper and Becky were nowhere to be seen. He doubted they were in the bathroom getting naked.

Bud unhooked a set of handcuffs from his belt. "Bob, I'm sorry, but you're under arrest." He sounded bored.

"Faye?" Bob squeaked at his fat wife.

"Bob. You're out of control. I couldn't let this go on." She whined.

"But, you took part." He turned to Pearson, "She's just as guilty as I am."

Bud said, "She's got immunity. Now listen up. I have to read you your rights." He dully read from the card in his hand.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

Bob nodded, "Yeah I do." He pulled at the cuffs. "This is fucked up, Bud. Faye fucked the kids too."

Bud spun him around. "But she called the cops about it."

Faye sobbed, "We'll get you treatment, Bob. You just need some therapy."

Bob's eyes teared up. "I'm fucked, Faye. I'll be fired by morning."

Bud smiled, "They're gonna like you down in the lock up."


The evening was tense with anticipation. The four participants knew the future, but couldn't admit it to each other. Lori was spending the night with Dawn, but then again, she wasn't. Lori knew she was promised to Dolly-Rae, yet Dawn hadn't told her mother that her best friend was hers for certain. Joe knew something was up. The scent of woman was thick in the air. The kitchen smelled of sex as the girls finished their homework. Joe and Dolly Rae sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and looking at the girls.

Each girl was already dressed for bed. Long tee shirts came down below their wide bottoms. Neither girl wore a bra. Dolly Rae wore a yellow nightie Joe suspected that he wore more underwear than all the women combined. He wore his sleeping shorts with no shirt.

Dawn slammed her geometry book shut. "I'm done. That was a lot of homework, Lori."

"Yeah, it was." Lori looked at Dolly-Rae while Dawn checked her father's reaction.

"Daddy, there's a show on the History Channel about the Civil War, I have to watch it for a class. You know a lot about the Civil War. Will you watch it with me?"

Dolly-Rae was quick to jump in. "Why don't you watch it in Dawn's room, Joe. Lori and I could sit out here and talk then."

Lori grinned shyly at Dolly-Rae. Dawn devoured her father with her heated stare. Joe stood and said, "Sure, let's go, Dawn."

Dawn tried so hard to reserve her excitement, "Okay Daddy. Let me get my notebook." She pulled the spiral binder from her backpack. As she leaned over all three of them saw she wasn't wearing underwear when a fat pussy lip peeked out at them from between Dawn's plump legs. No one said a word.

Dawn pulled out the notebook, "Let's go, Daddy." Joe followed her bouncing bottom to her room. Lori and Dolly-Rae ceased to pay attention as the two left the room.

"Should we have some ice cream, Lori?" Dolly-Rae trusted her daughter when she said that Lori was hers, but the young girl had given her no clear sign of her agreement.

Lori nodded. Her breasts softly swayed under her white tee shirt. The plump breasts capped with fat erect nipples. Dolly-Rae glanced down at the girl's tee shirt bottom, wondering if she was a nude as her daughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.