Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 52

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Arlen Carlson, the newly wedded husband, pulled his putter back to stroke in a putt for bird, when his cell phone rang. "Motherfucker!" He spit out and dropped the club.

"What!" He barked.

"Darling, it's your poor, lonely wife." Melissa cooed into the phone.

"Honey, I was about to make a birdie." He calmed down. Her voice had that "come and fuck me" tone.

"When are you due home, darling. I'm horny." She stood on the balcony of their suite at the Rose Hall Resort in Jamaica. She was naked.

"We're only on the 14th hole, my sweet. It will be at least another two hours." He kept thinking that the putt was going to break left.

"Alright, Arlen, I can wait." Vicki Lansford leaned over the balcony railing next to her. She was also naked. "But remember, I need you to fuck me when you get back."

Vicki could hardly restrain her giggling as Tony, the off-duty bartender, lined up his ten-inch Italian cock on her red, raw pussy. Melissa's free hand was fondling Vicki's left nipple as Tony pushed his shaft into her new friend. Tony was also naked.

"I will, honey. Count on it. I need to go. The guys are waiting for me to putt." He was anxious to get off the phone.

"I love you, honey." Melissa punched the END button. "Well, Vicki, I hope he fucks you as good as he just did me."

"Oh fuck, Mel, he's so fucking big." She moaned.

Melissa picked up her ice-cold martini and opened the balcony door to the suite. Six people of various genders, sexes and races where having sex in the living room. Amos, a young black room service delivery boy, was fucking the Doris the Hispanic chamber maid, who had come to clean up chocolate stains off the carpet. The hotel management was very tolerant of their employees disappearing into a Vicki Lansford suite and not returning for hours. They billed the salaries, plus tips, to her husband's account. Mrs. Lansford was a very good customer and such proclivities were overlooked for the sake of the hotel's bottom line.

Melissa was looking for a good spot to jump into for another round of sex. She spotted a white twenty-something sucking off a very large black cock. The cock belonged to Curtis, the plumber who came to fix the plugged drain in the bathroom. The new bride knelt next to the buxom blonde and started chewing on the unswallowed portion of black meat.

The blonde asked, "Who are you?"

Mellissa beamed, "I'm the bride. Who are you?"

"Jessica Lansford. My mom's out on the patio getting stuffed with an Italian sausage right now." She turned the cock over to Melissa. "I stopped by to get my monthly allowance and saw mom was having a party."

The cock went back to Jessica. "Yeah, I hooked up with your mom this morning on the beach." She stroked the fat tit swinging next to her. "My husband's out playing golf. He loves to play golf."

Jessica handed back the steak. "More than fuck? My ex was like that. I took him for so much in the divorce he can only afford to play par 3 public courses now." She giggled and reached for the cock.

Melissa reluctantly parted with the ebony bone. "My uncle gave him an unlimited golf-pass at the resort, and I haven't seen too much of him." She rubbed the huge black balls swinging below the root of the giant cock. "I'm going to thank Uncle Arthur when I get home with a long and slow blowjob."

She yanked the cock from Jessica's mouth. "I wish I had an uncle like that. My honeymoon would have been a lot more fun." Jessica leaned back on the thick shag rug. "Why don't you eat me out while Curtis fucks you. It's your honeymoon." She spread her legs offering Melissa her fat cunt for a snack.

"Don't mind if I do. So Curtis, get busy." Melissa just loved fat girls. Their cunts were so big, with fat lips and wide deep holes to finger.

Curtis knelt behind Melissa and rubbed his purple cock head along her loose pussy lips. "Damn, you're wet, Missy."

"Fuck it, Curtis. While I eat out Jessica." Melissa stopped chatting and took to her girl snack.

Vicki came in from the balcony with Alfredo sauce dripping down her thighs. The Italian stallion was lying limp on the balcony. She saw her daughter lying back getting treated to a licking by the newlywed. "Hi, sweetie, the check's on the bedroom dresser when Mel's done with you."

"Mom, you look like you need some tidying up?" Jessica gushed as Melissa assaulted her clit.

"I do. I think it's something about tomato sauce that creates an excess of sperm in their balls." She straddled her daughter's face. "You want to help me out?" She never gave Jessica a chance to answer.

Melissa had a close seat to the spermfall from Vicki's pussy that slithered down her daughter's throat. When she and Arlen agreed on Jamaica for a honeymoon, she had never dreamed it would be so much fun. The fat black dick in her cunt would pump on for another half-hour making her cum four more times. Jessica was at the bank cashing her trust fund check when Curtis filled up the bride's pussy with another load of sperm.

Melissa returned to her suite as the time for the golfer's return approached. Life was good, Melissa thought, as she showered. She smiled, I really owe you Uncle Arthur.


The tragic death of a high school's principal would normally cause the school to close the following day, but Jack Gardner's death at the hands of his secretary caused the School Board hours of debate. A narrow majority voted to keep school open using the need for student counseling as the reason for not cancelling classes. An even narrower majority voted to name Vice Principal Peter Franklin to be temporary principal. Ashanta Johnson's supporters fell two votes short of naming her to replace the dead Jack Gardner.

When Franklin arrived Monday morning at his new office he found it in chaos. The large desk was in the center of the room. The picture that concealed the wall safe was lying on it. A large pot-bellied man stood at the safe touching the blue-tipped flame of his cutting torch to the safe's hinges. Bud Pearson, the temporary chief of police stood by the sweating man.

Wendy Walker, now the star reporter for the Black Mountain Citizen, stood behind Pearson waiting for them to open the safe

"Chief, are you sure you have to do this? Didn't anyone but Jack have the combination for a safe in the principal's office?" Wendy was hoping the safe contents would give her another front page story in tomorrow's paper. Today's paper ran her lurid story of Jack's kidnapping of his secretary, Allison DeMarco, and her near death at the madman's hands. The town's citizen's read the preliminary reports of Jack's corruption. Wendy was using mostly rumor for evidence. She needed something harder but needed to know where Jack Gardner's secrets were stored.

"We've checked with everyone on the school board and the staff and no one even knew there was a safe. Only his secretary knew of the safe, but claims to not know the combination. It's not on any of the building's plans."

Franklin stepped up. "How can that be? Who paid for it?"

Pearson turned to the office's next occupant. "Pete, no one knows, but I'm hoping for more evidence of Jack's corruption in there."

Pete grinned, "I'm thinking there are some nervous men in town right now, wondering if that envelope of cash they received from Gardner is on some secret ledger in that safe."

Wendy turned and said, "Do you have any comment on your selection as a temporary replacement for such a legendary educator?"

"Just that I'm going to work to return education in Black Mountain to education and not lining the pockets of contractors and vendors."

"I understand that Ashanta Johnson is not happy she lost that close vote last night. The liberals on the school board are rather upset they lost the chance to name a woman and a black." Wendy shoved her recorder in Franklin's face.

"Ms. Johnson is an excellent educator, and I'm sure will be considered when the board names Jack's permanent replacement."

"The word I have, Pete, is that she's meeting with leaders of the black community right now to oppose you for principal."

Pete looked worried. "Who told you that?"

"I have my sources, Pete." She knew calling him by his first name and not by this title irritated him. She wanted him pissed off.

"I hear there's going to be a demonstration here right after Jack's funeral." Wendy pressed him.

"Any disturbances will be dealt with harshly." He said angrily.

"You mean you'll call out the SWAT team." She smiled.

"Do we have one?" He asked. "If we do I would certainly make sure they kept any protest peaceful."

"Are you worried, Pete, that your name is on any of the papers in the safe? You and Jack Gardner were long-time friends."

Pete's eyes flicked to the safe still resisting the torch. "Not a bit, Wendy. Jack and I were friends, but never were in business together."

"Didn't your wife's communications business supply the alarms systems for the new high school?" Wendy shot back.

"I think so, she runs her business without any help from me." His saw that the torch had cunt through the top hinge.

"The same alarms that were $200,000 over budget." Wendy pressed the new principal hard.

"I think that there was a problem with the software that was totally out of her hands." Peter was beginning to perspire. "I think I'll leave you all to getting into the safe, I need to do a walk around the school and see how the students and staff are taking the principal's death." He fled.

The torch cut into the second hinge.


Portia watched her mother, aunt and two cousins all morning for evidence of the sexual activity the night before. She watched for gentle caresses and stolen kisses, but couldn't catch anything unusual. Her cousins spent the day working on the farm. The boys were harvesting the cotton crop. They halted the cotton picker when they saw her standing at the edge of the field holding a picnic basket.

Albert drove over to her and opened the door. "Come on up, Portia, it's air conditioned." She climbed up the ladder with one hand and passed up the loaded basket.

Henry took the basket, and Albert pulled up Portia. They gave her the seat behind the wheel. She looked over their tanned muscled bodies wondering how they could be gay.

The boys each had a whole chicken and a small bucket of mashed potatoes covered in gravy. Portia finally had to break the din of devoured chicken.

"I heard you two last night." The words stopped Albert and Henry.

"What did you hear, Portia?" Albert slowly asked.

"You know what I heard." The girl didn't want to come right out with her accusations.

Henry said, "The night's a long time. A person could hear lots of things."

Portia didn't like being pushed into stating the truth. "I heard you two having sex."

Each boy eyed the other. "Mama, says that it's okay 'cause there's no girls around here." Henry explained.

Albert looked up at the inquisitive girl. "A guy gets in need, Portia. If we had a girl we'd do it to her."

Even with the air conditioning the cotton picker was warm. "I'm a girl. I might be your cousin, but I'm a girl."

"Yes, Portia, but Mama's told us you ain't supposed to be bothered what with all the tragedy about your Daddy."

Portia realized it wasn't her that kept the boys away. "That's not all I heard last night." The boys nervously pulled a pecan pie from the basket.

When they didn't reply, Portia went on. "I went by Aunt Carlotta's room and heard her and mama having sex too."

Albert swallowed an enormous bite of pie. "When two people share a bed things can happen, Portia."

"But boys this is homosexuality! It's a sin. You all are sinning, and you're making me crazy. Daddy's dead, and mama's sleeping with her sister."

She jumped down out the cab and ran for the house.

Albert wiped his mouth. "She needs a good fuckin'."

"Yeah, but if we do it Mama will tan our hides."

His brother licked the pan. "Still, she does need a good fuckin'."

Henry nodded. "That she does."


Connie buzzed Gerald Horner, "Martin Hanson, on line two."

Gerald Horner immediately laid aside his work on a new generation of exercise equipment. "Marty! I hoped I'd hear from you."

"Well, after last weekend, I need a chance to recover. That wife of yours is dynamite. Gloria can't stop talking about her."

"Gloria was unbelievable. She creeps into my mind too often to get the work done here."

"I know. Did you know the girls were having lunch today?"

"No, I wonder how that will turn out."

"Good, I hope. Gloria is going to invite you both to a meeting of our swing club."

"I was hoping you didn't forget about that."

"Not after the time we had. People in our positions have to be careful about playing together. I have unanimous consent to offer a membership to you and Annie."

"For my part, I accept. I'm looking forward to it."

"Gloria's giving Annie all the information."

Gerald laughed, "I imagine that's not all Gloria's giving Annie."

Martin joined him laughing. "I know, they really took to each other."

"It was so hot. I don't think she'd ever gone down on a woman before. She told me later she wanted to do Gloria again, so I'm sure they're not having lunch any place public."

"I can't wait to hear about it tonight."

"Me too. See you Saturday, Gerry."

"Looking forward to it."


Margaret warmly greeted Mrs. Nettleton a woman bred for the upper middle class. Perfect in every respect, dress, make up, and manners.

"How kind of you to sit with Constance," she said as she led Margaret into the sitting room.

"It's all I could do after the mess on Sunday." The cheerleader captain wore a sunny yellow sun dress with a hint of cleavage.

"She's mess. Her doctor put her on tranquilizers and she's supposed to stay in bed for the next couple of days." Angela Nettleton indicated the sofa to Margaret and sat down next to her. "You dear, look positively wonderful. How is this possible?"

"Mrs. Nettleton..."

"Please, Margaret, call me Angela." She let her hand rest on Margaret's knee for a second.

Margaret wondered at the gesture. She knew Constance was a member of the Black Mountain Social Club, but wondered about her mother's past membership. "Please, call me Maggie, my friends all do. Angela, it was just so unreal to me. This man invading your home and threatening us with a gun."

"She's such a delicate girl." Angela Nettleton went on. "She's just not used to stress of a violent nature."

"I'm hoping the reality of our danger will wait to settle in on me. My mother will find me a good therapist if I need to talk about it."

"Your mother sounds wonderful. I was wondering how you and Constance came to be friends. She is a sophomore and you're a senior." Angela's eyes never left Margaret's.

"Well, I met her through a common friend, Marion Anderson." Margaret's waited for Angela's reaction.

Angela's face twitched. "Yes, I've know Marion since high school. Even with the racial differences we did run in similar circles. She was my first black ... friend." A hint that Margaret read easily.

"I met Marion at a dinner when I was with my father. She and I had a lovely discussion in the ladies room."

Angela blinked and smiled, "It's amazing at the things women discuss in the ladies room."

Margaret knew she was reading Angela perfectly. "Later I met Constance when she was with Marion. They were going shopping I believe."

"Yes, Marion has been kind enough to be a mentor for her. Constance has an interest in politics." Angela kept sending little hints to Margaret.

Margaret laid her hand on Angela's knee. "Marion is a powerful woman. She would make a fabulous ... mentor ... for any young woman." She didn't remove her hand. "Have you ever considered mentoring, Angela, you would make a wonderful example for someone let's say, my age?"

Her hand rested on mine. "I have done some in the past. It's been very rewarding for me. I would consider it again with the right young lady."

"Then let me suggest myself."

Angela squeezed Margaret's hand. "You are a bit older than the girls I usually mentor."

"Then let me suggest that the guidance take place with a lesser emphasis on initial training, but more on advanced topics. You wouldn't need to spend so much time getting me through the basics and begin on the more sophisticated topics."

Angela licked her lips. "I do see the logic in this. Sometimes the uninitiated can be rather tiring to bring up to speed, let's say."

"I assure you, Angela, I have some rather highly developed concepts I would like to explore with you." Margaret sensed the aroma of aroused female in the room. It was double strong originating from two sources.

Angela arose, "I'm glad we seem to understand each other. I so need to be getting to my mother."

Margaret stood also. "Yes, I think we should met and discuss this. We could meet for a spa appointment for let's say tomorrow evening?"

"I'm not sure, Connie would be up to this so early." She replied.

"Angel, I think that we should leave Connie at home. We are going to be discussing topics beyond her current learning, won't we" My eyes let her know my true meaning.

"Yes, I agree. Let's just you and I meet and come to an agreement about our relationship."

Angela smiled. "Yes. Let's do. Constance will probably sleep the afternoon."

"I brought a book to read." Margaret extended her hand and gave Angela a firm squeeze.

"Well, I must be off." Angela turned and stopped in the kitchen to pick up her keys.

In her car she paused before opening the garage door. She closed her eyes and relived the warm hand on her knee. Her breathing was rapid and her panties were drenched. It had been two years since her last year of mentoring in the Black Mountain Social Club. She missed the fresh pussy and the eager girls learning about lesbian love, but with Margaret she wouldn't have to reduce her inhibitions; they could get right to it. Angela raised the garage door and backed up. She would definitely be seeing Margaret Horner again.

Margaret waited two minutes before going out to her car parked in front of the Nettleton house and took a backpack from the backseat. She casually walked into the house and locked the front door.

She speed dialed her cell phone. It was quickly answered, Margaret said, "I'm here. Come in the side door by the garage." She snapped the phone shut and headed upstairs.

When she heard the side door open she called out, "Upstairs!"

Terri Barker, the hooker that got Margaret started in the business, walked into Constance's bedroom. She closely inspected the naked blonde girl tied to the bed blindfolded with a ball gag in her mouth. "Nice work." She said to Margaret. "You got my money?"

Margaret tossed an envelope stuffed with forty one-hundred dollar bills at her. Terri snatched it from the air with ease. She pulled open the unsealed flap and riffled it to see that the bills were all hundreds. She trusted that Margaret wouldn't try to fuck her over, but checked anyway.

"You understand your part?" Margaret asked?

"Sure, I'm supposed to scare the shit out of her." Terri walked over to the bed. "I'm supposed to keep asking her where is the money? And then start working on her."

"Yes. I want her traumatized. Badly traumatized."

"So, Maggie, where is the money?" Terri smirked.

"Your money's in your hand, any other money doesn't concern you." Margaret coldly explained.

"Just keep after her. I left you some tools in the back pack. I'm going to wait out front in case her mother comes home early. If she does give me a few minutes to get her into her bedroom and then sneak out front."

"You seem pretty sure about the bedroom..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.