Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 51

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Kendra dressed carefully in front of her full-length mirror. She pulled up the black g-string and tugged on the cords to get them just right on her broad hips. She inspected the effect. After her shower she had applied baby oil to her body. Her black skin gleamed in the bright sunlight that streamed into her bedroom. I look damned good for thirty-eight. God, I wish Dan could see me now, all oiled and ready to go. I need to see him again.

She put on the denim skirt and pulled it up her legs. Exhaling she tugged up the zipper trying not to snip a roll of fat. The hem just cleared her pussy. She lifted the front and rubbed her cloth covered crotch. Fuck, I'm horny. Making that movie turned me on like nothing ever had before.

From the plastic hanger she removed the altered white blouse. Kendra slipped her arms in it and tied it under her tits without buttoning it. Her hard nipples showed through easily. She turned around and bent over. Her ass cheeks immediately popped into view. She continued until her body was level to the floor and she could see her pussy, barely covered by her brief panties. Kendra pulled aside the cloth to see her wet lips.

Standing back up she examined every detail. She concluded she was the perfect whore. After so many years as the pastor's wife, she was stepping out into a new role. Where this would lead she didn't know.

Her purse lay on the dresser. She opened it and took out the white card hidden in the back of her wallet. She dialed the number.

"Hello."

"Monty? It's Amber."

"Amber! I was hoping to hear from you again. You just sort of left."

"I know, Monty, I'm sorry, but Dan just overpowered me."

Monty chuckled. "He can sure do that!"

"I was wondering ... if ... you had any work." Kendra could barely breathe.

"Work? Oh, yeah, I got work." She could hear papers shuffling. "Say, honey, I forget, do you do anal?"

"Uh, I've never tried." Edlrich had been begging for years to get into her ass, but it all had seemed so unholy.

"Too bad."

"Why?"

"It pays a lot. I've got a movie scheduled for Thursday. It's a threesome and both girls need to get it in the ass."

"What does it pay?" Kendra was curious.

"$1,300 for about three hours work."

"No, shit!" Kendra couldn't believe anyone could make $1,300 in three hours. That's more than doctors make!

She made a decision. "Put me down. I'll be ready for it by then."

"You sure, Amber? It's an expensive shoot, and I can't have you backing out at the last minute. I'm going to have the script rewritten to suit you better."

"Don't worry, Monty. I won't back out." She said confidently.

Monty took a soft tone. "I've got confidence in you, honey. See ya at ten on Thursday. Remember to give yourself an enema before you show. We don't want any surprises."

"Sure, Monty. See you then." Kendra hung up, stepped into her bathroom, and began rummaging through her medicine cabinet.

Edlrich pulled into the garage beside the parsonage still trying to figure out how to get to these pornographers. He had not asked Kendra to try it again. Even though she hadn't meet with them, she seemed moody over the weekend. Perhaps she was right, he thought, this would have been too much for a virginal girl from the young adults Sunday school class.

He entered the house and saw thatall the ights were off. Kendra's car was also in the garage. She must be taking a nap. He walked back to their bedroom and opened the door.

His heart almost stopped. Against the post of their bed was the hooker. She was smoking a cigarette in a long black holder. "About time you got here." She flicked a spot on her blouse and her tits swayed. Edlrich couldn't say a word.

"You got money today?" She spit out the words with a complete distain of her husband's feelings.

The reverend nodded.

"How much, nigga?" He pulled his wallet from his pants and opened it. He showed her four hundred dollars. She didn't know he had put the money in there after his first encounter with the whore. He wasn't going to be caught up short this time.

"Lookin' mighty nice. What you gonna spend it on?"

"You!" His hands trembled as he held out the wallet.

"How mucha me do ya want?" She rubbed her thigh allowing the skirt to lift and show her wet black g-string.

He stuttered, "All-ll-ll of-f-f youuu."

Here eyes met his. "All?"

He cleared his throat "Yeah, all."

She sputtered, "Shit, you're serious."

He gained confidence. "Yeah, I am. I'm gonna finally have it all, bitch."

She held out her hand. He laid the four bills across her moist palm. She stuffed them into a small pocket in the skirt. If he thinks he's getting this money back; he's fucking wrong. This goes with the five hundred I picked up Friday, and the same place the $1,300 I make on Thursday.

He watched his money disappear, being pretty sure he would never see it again. The reverend embraced his new purchase. He moved to kiss her and her hand covered his lips. "I don't kiss my tricks. You get fuckin' but no kissin'" Kendra hissed.

He bristled at this. "Then suck my cock, bitch."

Her eyes gleamed as she settled to her knees She quickly had his pants around his shoes, and his long, hard cock in her mouth. Her regret from last Friday was that she never got to suck Dan's cock. That long slab of black meat would have tasted good. She wouldn't make that mistake next time, even if she did have to share him with another woman. What if I have to do something with her? I have no idea how to act in bed with a woman. Will I have to kiss her tits? Will she kiss mine? The last thought caused a strange vibration in her pussy. A new sensation that was very pleasant.

Eldrich pulled his cock from his whore's mouth. "I want to fuck now." Kendra was up for it, but not because of Eldrich's command, but for her memory of Dan's cock in her pussy.

After Kendra pulled off her g-string, she reached into her purse and removed the jar of Vaseline. She tossed the small jar onto the bed next to him. "Here, you might be needing that."

Eldrich couldn't believe it. She was really going to give him her ass. He thought it was just a game when they had negotiated over it. She was serious; with her ass up high and her cheek on her mama's bedroom quilt she pulled her cheeks open.

"Do it, before I change my mind." She remained still as he opened the jar. Is finger scooped out a glob and he slowly reached for her exposed anus.

Kendra jerked at the first sensation of the cold lubricant. As her john pressed it into her, she was nervous, but knew if she was going to make it through Thursday, she was going to have to get through this.

His finger went in to the second knuckle. It seemed so big, she thought. He sawed his finger in and out to spread around the thick, oily jell. It's not that bad. He's being very gentle for as turned on he probably is.

Eldrich scooped up another blob and used two fingers this time. He hadn't been in an ass since his military days, when he and two friends used to spend all their money on whores.

Kendra moaned when two fingers opened her up. The heavy grease eased their entry and soon Eldrich's saw had two blades. "How's that, Kendra?"

"Who?"

"Uh, I don't know your name."

"Then let's keep it like that." She didn't want him to think he was about to fuck his wife's ass.

"Okay."

"Just call me bitch."

"Yes, bitch. How does that feel?"

"It's fucking good. You know how to do this."

"Thanks. I think you're ready now."

"Then bring it on. Fuck my ass." Kendra trembled from excitement and fear. Taking him up her ass was their last married taboo and certainly would get her started in an industry her husband was out to destroy.

Eldrich oiled his cock and centered it on the whore's asshole. He pressed hard and watched his cock disappear into his wife's back passage.

She cried out. "Oh, shit. Slowly."

He didn't stop pressing his cock into her ass; he just slowed down.

"Oh, babe, you are fucking tight."

Kendra pressed back to help him. The lubricant eased his passage. She had never felt so full of cock. "You're doing good. Keep pushing. Fill me up, you fucker."

Eldrich was on the edge. His mind was shutting down from the intensity of the sensations flowing up from his cock. He bucked into his whore hard. Kendra grunted from the impact of his thighs against her firm ass.

He took her hips, like he owned her, and he knew he did own her until he came. Cumming would end his ownership of her so he, with the last tendrils of consciousness, resolved to last as long as possible. He offered up a prayer for stamina, praying that this moment could be what he found when he reached heaven.

Kendra rocked back into her john's slamming cock. She had no doubt that she would be able to take Dan on Thursday in her first real film. He husband was pounding her ass and it felt so fucking good, she thought. She experimented by tightening her ass. Eldrich felt the ring of his whore's ass tighten and his prayer for stamina intensified.

"Give it to me, motherfucker. Fuck your bitch's ass! Fuck it hard!" Eldrich was driving his wife over a cliff. His balls were bruising her pussy as they slapped her fat lips. Kendra clamped down hard on her trick's cock. Eldrich roared and thrust is hips forward to penetrate the tight ass ring choking his cock. His prayers ran out and he began spewing his cum up his whore's shithole. The warm sensation of cum filling her ass drove her into her grandest climax ever. She peed all over her grandmother's quilt. The strong stream of hot liquid sprayed all over Eldrich's thighs. He pumped his cum into her in large hard spurts. He collapsed on her back squashing her into the wet quilt as his hips bucking more of his cum into her.

They lay still, breathing hard, as they recovered from their most intense sexual experience. Eldrich rolled over and saw the yawning hole of Kendra's ass painted with the white splotches of his semen. She rolled the other way and faced him. Their mouths met and exchanged a soft, wet kiss. She pulled her body close to him and they soon feel asleep.

Eldrich woke when his wife poked him. "Babe, wake up. I need to talk to you about something."

The reverend groaned and open his eyes. The flood of memories of their activies just before going to sleep returned. The whore was gone and next to him lay his wife. He gave her a warm kiss and said, "I wasn't expecting a nap."

She giggled. "Is that what it was, a dream? I don't think so, I've got a part of me that's telling me, Kendra, you been a bad girl."

"Kendra, you were a very good girl."

"Eldrich, I feel bad about failing to get information about the pornographers' sex ring. I think I should try again."

"Really, you would be willing to climb into the pit again?" His hope was evident.

"It really needs to be done. It's still my job. I have Thursday free. I could dress up again, and see if they show up this time."

"You're a credit to the church, Kendra, to be willing to wade into their slimy pit again."

"Thank you, dear." She pulled him over her and fit his hard cock inside her. Don't be late coming home on Thursday, dear. You might find her here again."

Eldrich thrust into her gently, "I'll make a note on my calendar, dear."


Dawn labored at the kitchen table over her homework. Concentration was difficult as she kept reliving the weekend with her father, Lori and Ron. Her sexual horizons were broadened by the addition of men to her menu. She had planned on convincing her father to take her virginity, but hadn't planned on Lori's Dad joining in. Her problem now was her mother. Dolly-Rae would die if she knew Dawn had given up her pussy to her father. Dolly-Rae considered Dawn's tender lips her private territory.

The garage door raised and lowered and shortly Dolly-Rae entered the house. She dropped her briefcase by the door and saw her daughter in the kitchen.

"Where's your father?" A common question between mother and daughter.

"He's working late. Something about paying off an RV gas bill." She giggled.

Pleased that Joe was out of the house, Dolly-Rae leaned down and gave her daughter a very un-daughterly kiss. "I missed you this weekend."

Dawn caressed her mother's cheek. "I missed you too."

Their lips joined again. Tongues darted between lips and Dolly-Rae moaned. As their lips parted, Dawn whispered, "Let's go to bed."

Her mother nodded and the two moved to the bed Dolly-Rae shared with Joe. The women quietly undressed and lay down. Dawn kissed her mother and accepted her tongue. They kiss lasted a few minutes before Dawn drew back. "Mom. I want to talk about Daddy."

Dolly-Rae shook her head. "I hope you're not wanting to talk about having sex with him. That's not going to be allowed."

"But, Mom, I have sex with you. We've been having sex for almost two years."

Her mother kissed her forehead. "I can't get you pregnant, and I can't make you think of another man, when you're in bed with your future husband." Dolly-Rae's long mauve-painted nails stroked Dawn's pussy hoping to distract her.

"Mom, I'm ready to have sex with a boy or a man, and I want it to be Daddy."

"Dawn, the subject's closed." She ran her finger under the fold of skin covering her daughter's clit.

Dawn moaned and giggled, "I've got a surprise for you, Mom."

"What?" Dolly-Rae knew it couldn't be good.

"I fucked Lori while we were camping."

Her mother's eyes widened. "You didn't!"

"Yes, I did. Her Dad and Daddy were off fishing, and I got her to kiss me. We made out and then I got her naked on went down on her."

Dolly-Rae gasped. "Was she good?"

Dawn licked her lips. "She was great."

Her mother had told her several times that she thought Lori was hot. Dolly-Rae's taste ran to pudgy teenaged girls. Lori was a common masturbation fantasy.

"I would love to try her." Dolly-Rae spit out.

"Mom, she's my girl friend. She would freak out if she thought you wanted to have sex with her." Dawn knew this to be a lie. She had told Lori about her mom over the weekend. Lori said that she would love to do Dolly-Rae.

"Couldn't you invite her over for a sleepover?" The lust in Dolly-Rae's eyes glowed.

"Mom! It would be tough to do. She's barely been with a girl. I think you would scare her."

Dolly-Rae rolled between her daughter's thick thighs. "I'll make love to you every night this week." She lay down and probed her girl's pussy with her tongue. "Set it up."

"No, Mom! I'm not going to do it."

Her mother growled. "I want her cunt." Her mind was trapped by the image of the young girls fat pussy lips wrapped around her tongue. "Set it up."

"I want something first, Mom."

"What! Anything!" Dolly-Rae saw the gleam light up Dawn's face. "No, not that! Not anything!"

Dawn sat up on the bed. She reached for her panties. "Well then, I think I'll get my needs satisfied by Lori." She stood up.

Dolly-Rae was desperate. She had demanded Lori and now was losing her daughter. "Okay. You can."

Dawn smiled, "Can what, Mom?"

Dolly-Rae glowered, "You can fuck your father."

"Pinkie swear, Mom." The two women hooked their pinkies together.

"I'll call Lori, she can stay over tomorrow night."

"It's a school night, Dawn. It's not allowed."

Dawn dropped her panties to the floor and scrawled back on the bed. "You want to wait to Friday to taste Lori, Mom?"

The woman knew she was beaten. "We'll have to get your father out tomorrow night then."

Dawn grinned, "Don't worry mom, I'll have him out of the way."

Dolly-Rae lay back and let her daughter pleasure her. She was pissed that from now on she would have to share.


Portia sat at an otherwise empty breakfast table. She poured milk over the bowl of cornflakes and wondered where every one had disappeared. It was Tuesday and her second day away from school.

Since her father's funeral Portia floated in a haze of grief. The Chief was not a great father, but the was her father. He had killed the boy who had made her pregnant and dishonored their family.

Since arriving after the funeral on Saturday Portia was aware that there was a feeling of tension in the house. Her mother, Annabelle, and her sister Aunt Carlotta were jittery. Her cousins, Henry and Albert, wouldn't talk to her unless she directly asked on a question.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.