Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 50

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Joe and Ron packed up the outside of the RV while Dawn and Lori tidied up inside. Ron and Joe were now best of friends—and lovers. The weekend had awakened many memories from their youth. Memories buried under an adult lifetime of heterosexuality.

Joe pulled on the cord rolling up the awning. "What about when we get back to town?"

Ron was concerned, "We have to keep this quiet. My soon-to-be ex-wife is being good about the divorce. I Joe't want to rub my love life in her face."

"Yeah, Dolly-Rae would kill me if she knew I was fucking Dawn."

Ron tightened the knob securing the awning to the RV. "Yeah, we need to keep this quiet until ... when?"

Joe shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows? We really can't ever come out into the open with this."

"Yeah, I know, fucking your daughters is what all them comics from Hollywood joke about in Mississippi." Run grinned

"When are you moving?"

"A week from Wednesday. My mother's taking us in."

Joe put his arm around Ron's shoulders. "Does she know the reason for the breakup?"

"Not the true reason. She just knows I was screwing around."

"Are you going to keep making love with Lori?"

He shook his head. "I would like to stop, but I Joe't know if I can. We both enjoy it too much to stop. What about you and Dawn?"

"I'm guessing she's not going to want to stop. She pushed me pretty hard into her bed. Dolly-Rae is so busy that opportunity won't be a problem."

Ron picked up the cooler and set it on the picnic table. "Let's go camping next weekend again. It will be our last together."

"Sure, I know a place down on the Gulf Coast. It's private and if no one's around we could play outside all we want." Joe opened the spigot on the cooler and drained off the excess water.

"Sounds great." Ron wiped off the outside of the cooler. "Joe? I hope that you're okay with me being with Dawn. I'm cool with you and Lori."

Joe kissed his friend on the lips. "It's what they want. I think the little sluts like having two daddies to fuck them."

The RV door opened and Dawn giggled, "Whose a slut? Me, Daddy?"

Her nude body jiggled as her extra weight bounced as she descended the stairs. She hugged both men kissing each in turn. "Who wouldn't love to have two daddies?"

Ron and Joe's hands cupped her chubby titties and they each got a share of her active tongue. "We're all Joee inside, Daddies."

Joe patted her curvy bottom. "Then let's get going."

The girls pulled the curtains giving them privacy in the RV as Joe pulled out of the clearing and down the dirt road to the highway. Neither girls was wanting to put on clothes and admit that this weekend with their Daddies was over. Each girl knew that she needed to visit the school nurse in the morning for a dose of morning after birth control and a prescription that would let their active sex lives to continue with worry of pregnancy.

Joe kept looking back and in the rear view mirror to see the naked girls lounging on the side couch. He turned to Ron riding next to him. "We need to get some way of involving DollyRae in this little quartet of ours."

"I wish there was some way of getting my wife involved, but it's just impossible. She's not interested in sex, just getting away from me." Ron sighed.

Joe turned back and called out. "Dawn, can you come up here?"

His daughter leaned on the back of both front seats and said, "What do you need, Daddy?" Ron turned and watched the girl's plump tits swaying with the motion of the road. Dawn smiled at him.

"Honey, we can't hide our love from your mother for long. We're sure to get caught." His eyes flickered from the road to his daughter's tits. "Do you think they're some way to get your mother pulled into our little circle? Then we wouldn't need to hide."

She giggled, "I think I know the way to get to Mom, Dad—Lori."

"Are you saying Mom would want to have sex with Lori?"

Dawn giggled, "Daddy, Joe't be mad at me." She kissed his hear licking the ear lobe.

"Why would I be mad at you, honey?"

She grew solemn, "I've been fucking Mom too, Daddy. For about six months..."

Joe was stunned. Ron was turned on.

"You have?" He mumbled.

"Yeah, Daddy. Mom's very bisexual. She seduced me on night when you were working when she came home from her Girl's Night Out drunk and horny. We've been doing it about once a week since then."

Joe drove on in silence thinking about his wife and daughter lock in the same embrace he had seen Dawn and Lori. His cock was growing hard at the mental image. "So, Daddy, Mom thinks Lori's hot, and I think Mom would do anything to get into her pants."

"Yeah," Ron said. His cock as damned hard right now.

"Does she know about us, Dawn." Joe was concerned.

"No, Daddy. I've been bugging her to let me fuck you, but she won't let me, so I was thinking of trading Lori with you."

Joe couldn't believe what his wife and daughter were negotiating. Yet, he knew that he could make this work for them. "Dawn, why don't you trade me for Lori. Do you mind, Ron, letting Lori and Dawn do it with Dolly Rae? If I can get Dolly Rae out in the open on this it could really save our asses from being caught."

"That would be something to see." Ron rubbed his crotch.

Dawn said, "Let me go back and talk to Lori." She turned and Joe watched her ass bounce back to Lori.

Ron rubbed his cock. "Man, wouldn't you like to see that, the three of them in a big pile"

Joe rubbed his own cock. "Would you fuck Dolly Rae?"

Ron nodded. "Yeah, she's hot. I would love to have my cock up her pussy while she ate out Lori or Dawn."

"Yeah, wouldn't that fucking be hot." Joe's cock was in need. "You know, Ron, if we played this right, you and Lori might be able to move in with us."

"You mean like on big happy family?" Ron's voice trembled.

"Yeah, let's work this out and see if we can solve all our problems." Joe reached over and rubbed Ron's hand.


Margaret Horner knew the contents for her trunk would have to save her life. She didn't believe the money would save her life. Calhoun wasn't going to leave witnesses. Her salvation could only lay in the in the red metal box with the pink bow. Last Christmas, some flight of fancy had made her father think a toolbox for her car would be a nice gift. Margaret ripped off the pink bow and flipped it open. Wrenches, a hammer, many unrecognized metal implements. She pulled out a small screwdriver with a pointed tip. She pushed it down the back of her shorts.

When Margaret entered the kitchen Calhoun had the gun still pressed to Constance's temple. He smiled at her, "I hope it's all there. You better not be short like your little whore."

Margaret emptied the bag on the kitchen table. Calhoun pulled Constance to the pile of money, and he spread it out. "What are we going to do about your shortage now?" Margaret saw the terror in her eyes, the wish that she had back the shopping sprees.

The cold steel of the silencer froze Constance's brain. Margaret saw the dark spot appear on the terrified girl's crotch. It grew rapidly and a yellow stream trickled down her thigh. Constance was pissing her pants from fear.

Calhoun calmly said, "I get my money or you die." He clicked off the safety. The dark stain spread rapidly.

"Maggie," she whimpered. "Help me..."

"Can you help her?" Calhoun's dead eyes asked.

Constance gasped, "She's rich."

"So you're a rich bitch," He pointed the gun toward Margaret, "You need to make this up."

"You think I have ten thousand dollars on a Sunday?" She knew she did have that in her prostitute earnings in her room.

"You better have it." The gun swung back to Constance's temple. The terrified girl now had a puddle around her feet and it was slowly encircling Calhoun's shoes. The piss still ran down her leg flowing over her shoe and adding to the pond.

"Okay, I do have it." Margaret sighed.

"Then get... " Calhoun's nose picked up the scent of piss, and he looked down. "What the..." He jumped back and his shoes slipped on the slick piss. When Margaret saw him slip she reached behind her back for the screwdriver. He tumbled back and his head came down hard on the coffee table. The sound of death was not quiet in the house, but the silence afterward was short lived. Margaret slipped the tool back into her panties.

Constance shrieked and finished emptying her bladder. Margaret circled the pool and knelt down at the bald head with the straight line dent across the back. The dead eyes stared back at her. Margaret sat down on her butt next to the dead gunman.

Her mind, toughened by her recent arrest, assessed her situation. The gun was lying on the floor six feet to Calhoun's right hand. Connie still stood in her lake of piss, the wet stain spreading across her shorts. "Maggie, is he dead?"

"Yes, he's dead, Connie. I guess we're going to live out the day." Margaret's calm began to spread to Constance.

Margaret picked up Constance's bag of money and stood up. She walked to the kitchen table and stuffed her share into the bag. She opened the freezer door and moved a few items and stuffed the bag in the back. After a low scan of the crime scene, she pulled her cell phone from her shorts and punched 911.


Bob and Faye Jamison heard the sound of Jerry's lawn mower at precisely at four o'clock. Bob had popped a blue pill an hour earlier and the roar of the mower on his lawn brought a tingle to his cock.

"Do you think he'll go for it?" He sounded worried.

Faye laughed, "You mean having sex with you?"

Bob nodded, Faye thought with too much eagerness.

"I think you're going to find him very willing to experiment. He loves having his dick sucked and a couple of fingers up his ass when he cums."

"I could see, before he ran last time, that he had a nice looking cock. I've thought about it a lot since then. I mean I've only been with Skipper."

Faye wrapped her arm around her husband's shoulder, "Yeah, Skipper's a dirty little fucker that will do anything."

Bob grinned. "Yeah, he was."

"Let's go get ready. It doesn't take him long to do the lawn. I've got a present for you."

"Yeah, you're the best, Faye." He kissed her softly. She took his hand and guided him upstairs.

In their bedroom Faye pulled out a package wrapped in small drawings of naked men. Bob looked up at her and gave her a loving smile. He tore open the wrapper and found a towel. He looked confused and Faye grinned and took it from him. "Take your clothes off, honey." Bob stripped while Faye unfolded the towel. When he stood nude before he she wrapped the towel around him and secured it with a Velcro strip at the top.

She pulled out a bigger towel and wrapped it around her waist. "I bought these for our first time at a swing club." She moved next to Bob and said, "Hi, stranger." She slipped her hand inside the towel and fondled his cock. "I think I want to fuck you." She yanked at the towel and sank to her knees. "Nice cock. I think I want to suck it." She took his dangling dick into her mouth and began sucking him.

She chuckled and stood up. "The towels are so we can get naked quickly." She held up another. "I got one for Jerry, too."

"For me?" The young man appeared at the door. His eyes locked on Faye's tits hanging from her chest.

"Go get into the shower and I've got a towel for you right here." Faye held out his towel. Jerry was sweaty and dirty from his day of mowing lawns. She grinned at him. "You know how the shower works, hon." He and Faye had shared it several times in the past.

"Bob and I will be down at the hot tub with some cold beers." Faye and Bob left Jerry alone in the shower. He stripped and stepped under the hot water. He wasn't nervous about Bob joining them. He had spent many times sharing a bed with a male. He was on the swimming team in high school and on road trips it was common to share a bed with a teammate. During his junior year he shared a bed with Derrick Wallace. The senior swimmer brought along a collection of porn. The boys waited until the coaches did the bed check and then pulled out the magazines. Derrick brought both straight and gay porn magazines. After a half hour of looking at pictures of men and women fucking and sucking brought out Derrick's cock followed by Jerry's. They jerked off together and spurted cum almost simultaneously. After a brief rest the boys started again. This time Derrick reached over and took over on Jerry's cock. Jerry couldn't imagine that another boy could make his cock feel better than his own hand, but his friend's fingers brought him quickly to a climax that sprayed Derrick's hand and arm. Future road trips led to oral and anal sex. Then Derrick introduced him to group sex. A pile of naked boys fucking and sucking until their young cocks couldn't stiffen any more.

Jerry finished his shower and put on Faye's present. When he arrived down stairs Bob was licking a fat joint. Faye patted a spot on the concrete bench between her and Bob. Bob snapped a Bic lighter and fired the end of the joint. He took a deep hit and passed the orange-tipped homemade cigarette to Jerry. The ex-swimmer took a practiced toke and handed it to the topless Faye. Her balloons inflated as she sucked the harsh smoke into her lungs. Both me watched her tits shift on her chest as she blew out the smoke.

"Damn, that was good," she giggled.

"Fucking-A," Jerry seconded.

The joint made two trips and Jerry swallowed the roach. He leaned back against the back of the bench and put his arms around Bob and Faye. She leaned into him and kissed her lawn boy. Bob watched their tongues slip over in a wet wrestling match. Bob anxiously hoped Jerry would turn to him next. Their kiss broke and Jerry instantly turned to Bob. The two men gazed into the others eyes and then their lips came together. Faye watched her husband with Jerry and wondered if Bob hadn't taken to having sex with men more than she had hoped. She watched Bob lose himself in the wet kiss with Jerry. She thought that perhaps she had opened a box that should have remained closed. While it did give her an opportunity to fuck around as much as she liked, she did love Bob and didn't want to lose him to some man she brought into their bed.

Bob kissed down Jerry's chest pausing at his nipples to give them a nip. Faye pulled on the Velcro and tossed the towel to the ground. She diddled her fat pussy while she watched her husband take Jerry's cock in hand and suck on the head. She watched her husband go down on the lawn boy. Bob was lost to Faye. His attention focused on the long thick tube of a penis in his hand and mouth. Jerry leaned back and closed his eyes accepting Bob's tribute to his cock. Faye rubbed her pussy harder as she watched her husband suck the lawn boy's cock. His relish as he sucked the long shaft was reflected in the stiff cock rising from his groin. Faye was tempted to get down and suck his cock, but her weight made it difficult to get that low down. So she sat and watched as Bob sucked cock, and Jerry capped Bob's head and thrust up into the older man's mouth. Faye slid over and pinched Jerry's small brown nipple. The young man's head snapped up, and he looked at Faye, surprised to see her. Bob never looked up. His mouth pumped over the hot shaft. His face a mask of lust as he worked for Jerry's eruption. Jerry gasped, "Thanks Faye, he's a fucking fantastic cocksucker."

Faye gave him a serious look, and at her husband. "I would have never thought he would be so good at it."

"Oh, he's fucking fantastic! I'm going to cum soon. Suck it, Bob! Make me cum!"

Faye leaned back and slumped against the wall her breasts flattening on her chest wit the long nipples sagging. Before Bob took up cocksucking she was the center of attention. The whore who would do anything with one or more men, the slut who impressed the men who banged her tight holes, Faye watched as Bob became the center of attention. Bob's mouth pleasured the men she brought to him and she knew that in moments that her husband would soon swallow Jerry's cum. Then she knew that Jerry would bend over and let Bob fuck him. She would watch as the boys played.

Jerry turned over on the bench, and Bob was quick with the lube. His gleaming prick opened the young man's ass, and Bob plunged in deep to the bottom. Faye listened to Jerry's excited gasps as Bob fucked her lover. Faye picked up her glass and went into the house. She mixed a drink and went up to their bedroom and sipped it in the darkness listening to the sound of deep toned moans. She drowned out the sounds with a vision of Becky between her thighs. She missed her young lover and didn't want to wait until Bob set up another meeting with Skipper and Brenda.


Tisha Jones sat in Dispatch trying to kill time until she had to supervise meal delivery to the cells. Her cousin Bertha worked the Sunday afternoon shift, and Tisha needed a kind ear to pour out the details of her new love life. Bertha thought, the Citizen reporter, Wendy Walker was a bit too young and bit too female.

"Tisha, get yourself a man. This young white bitch is gonna wreck your reputation in this town." Bertha was on her third husband. "You can't get known as a lesbian in this town. You'll never get asked out."

Tisha was very much in love with the young reporter. They had met during the Horner pot case and within a week had moved in together. She was irritated with her narrow minded cousin. "Bertha, I'm over forty, and I've fucked an awful lot of brothers," She wished she could smoke in the dispatch room. "and none of them has ever made me feel like Wendy does."

Bertha picked up a ringing phone. "Well, I'm just telling you a brother's not gonna wanna fuck a lesbian, unless he gets to fuck 'em both. 911. What is your emergency?"

A calm voice of a young woman spoke, "We have had a break in, the intruder slipped and cracked his head on a coffee table. I think he's dead."

Bertha punched the button that initiated the call for a police cruiser and an ambulance. The address of the call appeared on her screen and she sent this along also. "I have help on the way. Are you sure he's dead?"

"Pretty sure. His head has a huge dent in the back and his eyes are open and just staring."

"Are you in any danger?" Bertha automatically rattled off the questions.

"No. My friend and I are alright. He was threatening us with a gun when he fell. It's laying on the floor right now."

Berth knew her job. "Leave it alone until the police get there. Could I get your name?"

"Margaret Horner."

Bertha's breath caught. "Are you the young lady who had the drug problem?"

Margaret's voice hardened. "I didn't have a drug problem. I was falsely accused of possession of marijuana. It wasn't mine."

"Oh, sorry."

When Tisha heard the girl's name she opened her cell phone and called home.

Wendy picked up right away. "Say, honey, I got a tip for you. The Horner girl is calling in a break in and death."

"Yeah? Where? You know anything more."

"Only that if you get off that pretty pink ass of yours, you might even beat the cops to the scene." Tisha knew that pink ass very well.

"Bye." The phone went dead.

Tisha checked her watch and decided to give Wendy a five-minute head start before she called Channels Six and Four and picked up fifty dollars for a tip.


Anna Freeberg wondered about her mentor's life with her dead husband, Jack Gardner. She knew that they were not in love anymore, but she thought Clarisse would show more emotion at the death of her husband. The high school girl sat at Clarisse's dressing table as the widow matched accessories to her black funeral dress.

"Clarisse, don't you think the pearls go best?" Anna had simple tastes.

Clarisse held up the pearls and looked in the dressing mirror. "I suppose you're right. Let's just get through this, and I can move on with my life."

"Move on? What's ahead for you?" Anna watched her lover carefully.

"Me? Well, I'm going to wait for a few months, then I'm going to come out." She put the pearls in a silver tray on the chest.

"Come out?" Anna asked.

"Yes, darling. I'm going to quietly announce that I'm a lesbian, and stop this charade of being a heterosexual." She turned her back to Anna, who pulled down the zipper.

"You are? That's very brave of you Clarisse." Anna was shocked at this. While she was sure she was also a lesbian, she couldn't stand the shock her parents would suffer from her announcement. She knew it would kill her mother when her sexual orientation became more than she could hide.

"Oh, once I get Jack's estate settled, there's only one thing keeping me in Black Mountain." She let the dress fall to her waist.

Anna helped her remove it without asking for her lover's motivation to stay. When Clarisse didn't move Anna realized that she was expected to remove the woman's bra also. The girl unfastened the bra.

Clarisse turned and lowered it. Anna's eyes flickered down the dark brown nipples. They were swollen in a very un-widow like way. The girl knew what Clarisse wanted. She suckled her mentor's small nipple. Anna wasn't sure this was appropriate, but soon was caught up in the deep sexual desires she and Clarisse shared.

Cradling Anna's head in her soft hands, she said, "Anna, you're then only thing keeping me here."

The teenager's soft brown eyes looked up and her lips pulled back to say, "Me?"

Clarisse nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too, Clarisse." She said calmly.

The older woman smiled and drew Anna's face to hers. "No, Anna, I love you like one woman loves another."

Doubt crossed Anna's face. She didn't understand the implications.

"I want you to be my partner, Anna—for life." Clarisse kissed the young girl's lips.

Anna jerked back, "You mean like married?"

Clarisse smiled indulgently, "Well, if two lesbians could be marred, then yes."

"But, Clarisse, I'm only sixteen. I can't get married. My Mom would have a cow." She sat down. "Oh, God. I can't do it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.