Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Margaret was pleased to see she had beaten her parents home. She wouldn't have to make up a alibi to cover absence for her mother. Her father knew she had been with Nathan Wagner and gave her a cold stare when they had air kissed.

Maggie, Antoinette, and Gerald had a quiet lunch. Each was eager to talk, but the subject of each conversation was not suitable for a civilized lunch. Gerald wanted to know about Nathan Wagner, Antoinette wanted to talk to Margaret about her swinging weekend. Margaret knew how to charm her father. It would only take a few minutes in his office with his dick in her for him to be all smiles again.

After lunch Margaret went up to her Dad's office. She knocked and said in her best little-girl voice. "Daddy, can I see you?"

He opened the door. "Do we have something to talk about?"

She brushed past him, "Yes, we do. You're pissed that I spent the week end with Nathan Wagner."

"Honey, you're still in high school a man like Wagner's way out of your league." Horner turned and followed his daughter. Margaret sat on the couch and patted the black leather next to her. "Sit down, Daddy, I think you'll find it interesting how the weekend went."

Horner sat down and look closely at his only daughter for a sign of her mental state. She had spiraled out of control since the marijuana arrest. The stress of the arrest was bringing out a display of nymphomania. He knew she needed therapy, but any therapy would bring out the details of his affair with her. It could ruin him, he knew.

"Daddy," she laid her head on his shoulder, "you need to know what went on last weekend."

"Maggie, don't. I don't want to hear about you and Nathan Wagner." His concern swelled into jealousy.

Margaret smiled, "Then would you like to hear about his wife?" Detail by detail, Margaret reported to her father her involvement with Evie. She slowly and in great detail told him of how she tasted, how well she had serviced his daughter, how the two of them cared for each other, and then she told of their adventure in the cockpit on the return home.

Margaret caressed her father's erection for most of the cockpit story. He was panting and fully aroused. All the sex of the last day with Gloria and Marty was washed away in the heat of her tale. Margaret, at the end of her narrative unbuckled her father's pants. He was unable to protest as she removed his cock from the cover of his trousers.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. The young girl knelt on the couch and threw her leg across Gerald's lap. She pulled up her skirt and displayed her swollen pussy to her father's eyes.

His hands slipped up her legs took her ass, and pulled her down on his cock. "Oh, fuck Margaret, what you do to me!"

"Daddy, please fuck me. I need it so." She whimpered in his ear while his cock slid into her tight pussy. Her father's cock was near Nathan's size, and Margaret tried to squeeze it to tell her father how much she loved him.

The pair rutted on the couch. Loud slapping sounds filled the room. Gerald hoped his wife was downstairs as even with their swinging weekend he was sure fucking Margaret was over the line. He couldn't stop fucking her. If Antoinette were to walk into the room he would finish inside his daughter before facing the wrath of his wife.

Margaret rode her father's massive cock and knew she couldn't ever give him up. She knew that on her wedding night, Brett, if she ever married him, would have his cock bathed in her father's semen when he entered her, perhaps even her brother's, and even Nathan's. Her pussy would be very wet for her new husband. Margaret climaxed and wet Gerald's pants as his cock fired its diminished load into her pussy.

She lifted off him. "Daddy, you must have banged mom pretty good. There's nothing draining out."

He smiled as she licked the slight semen stains off his dick. "Your Mother and I ran into Marty and Gloria from the country club at the bed and breakfast."

Margaret licked a drop off the head, "And?"

He told his story of his weekend as Margaret slipped from cock cleaning into cock sucking. She kept up a steady suction on his dick as he told her about their swinging. He left out the parts where he and Marty got it on, but did tell of their double penetrations of the women, just before he dribbled a load into his daughter's mouth.

"Wow, Daddy, that was fucking hot. Mom went down on Gloria?" She could see this in her mind and it turned her on in a big way. She and her mother had been together, and she wondered if this had helped her mother with Gloria. Maybe I could get Mom to let me join them sometime. She remembered Marty's sensual looks at her in the country club restaurant. Maybe I should give him a try.

Her father's euphoria faded as he saw the lust in his daughter's face at the idea on her mother having sex with another woman. She was with Evie... she's about her mother's age. The potential answer excited and troubled him. Then he imagined a pile naked cheerleaders with him on the bottom. With girlish faces pressed into pussies so wet they rained juice on his hard cock as it moved from young pussy to younger pussy.

"Maggie, your mother's going to find us." He zipped up and Maggie pushed down her dress.

"That was easy, Daddy." She kissed him wetly and got up, feeling his juices sliding down her leg.

Her mother's voice called from the foot of the stairs. Maggie kissed her Dad once more and went off to see what her mother wanted, hoping she wanted much the same.

"Maggie, would you check on your grandma, I've been trying to call her, but she doesn't answer."

"Sure, Mom. I'm sure she's alright."

Carlotta Davis lived a half-mile from Margaret's house. The house had twelve rooms and a pool in the back. Antoinette had once advised her mother to sell it and get a condo. Carlotta told her daughter where to stuff it, and stayed in her mansion.

While her mother had a stormy relationship with her mother, Margaret adored her grandmother. She loved her spirit. Grandma doesn't take shit off anybody. She even ran the company for a while before Daddy took over.

Calhoun perked up when the gate to the Horner mansion opened. His adrenaline jacked him into action when he saw Margaret at the wheel. He started the car but waited until she was out of sight before he slowly accelerated behind her.

She didn't go far until she turned into another gated estate. Fuck these rich bastards. He drove past and turned around and parked down the street. He called in the address and soon learned that it was of the girl's grandmother.

Calhoun sat in the fetid car and debated his options. His source said she lived alone, so that put his target in a house alone with the old woman. He would wait for a while to see if this was a short errand or a longer social call.

Margaret parked her convertible next to her grandmother's BMW. The house looked dark. When Margaret pressed the doorbell she got no response. Now worried, she walked around the back to the door in the pool fence, a high eight-foot privacy fence that encircled the entire backyard. Margaret knew that the code to the keypad in the back was grandma's birth year, 1929. The lock opened, and she pushed the gate open. She walked around the corner of the house and stopped. On a lounge chair two people were fucking. The man was black and looked young. He was pounding a woman who didn't look so young. Facing away from Margaret, they didn't see her as they copulated on the chair.

Margaret heard the woman yell out, "Fuck me, Malcolm! Harder!" Grandma! The girl had to stuff her hand into her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. She knew her grandma as a vital woman, but to fucking some young stud by the pool shocked even Margaret.

No wonder Mom couldn't get her to answer the phone! I wonder where she found him. He's so buff! I wonder if he's got a big dick.

Maggie's eyes focused on the man's dark buttocks as they flexed to drive his cock into grandma. I need a better view. Margaret tried the backdoor to the garage and found it open. She slipped inside and entered the house. She climbed the stairs to the second floor. Moving from room to room, she finally got the best view from her grandmother's bedroom. Margaret saw the bedclothes strewn around the room. On the nightstand she found a tube of K-Y with the cap lying on the floor. Grandma's been busy! From the window, Margaret could see the couple below from about twenty feet away. She hid behind a partially open curtain and watched her grandmother take a long fat cock deeply into her ass. Oh shit! He's ass fucking her. Go grandma! The window was closed but Margaret could still hear the moans and cries of him packing her grandmother's ass. Her stud pounded her, he looked close to cumming and so did grandma. The stud pulled her hair; grandma arched her back and returned the motion on his cock. He froze with his cock deep inside her. Margaret knew he was filling grandma's ass. Grandma flew over the top at the same time. Grunting, swearing, she came hard. Fuck, she's hot. He's hot too. Reminds me of a young Nathan. I better get out of here before grandma suspects I've been here.

Margaret let herself out the front door and slowly drove away.


Calhoun slammed his hand on the steering wheel as Margaret's car pulled away from grandma's estate and headed back toward her house. He took up his position again and opened another can of chili. Now he didn't know who was in the house. The parents could have left while he was at grandma's. He didn't dare raid the house until he knew how many people were inside. These Mississippi people believed in guns.


She had never left his side. From the time since paramedics picked up his barely breathing body until this sunny Sunday afternoon at the side of his hospital bed. The life support system's cooling fan added it's quite hum to the other sounds of the wing. The nurses were accustomed to her presence. Their repeated efforts to get her to go home had failed. Allison Demarco only released her hold on Lawrence Fishbone's hand when nature overruled her devotion to her new lover.

Shantal, the nurse on duty today, entered the room with a wash basin and wash cloth. "Any change?" was her curt question. She had mixed feelings about this blonde woman who looked at least ten years older than the man to whom she was so devoted. It was her opinion that too many of the best black men were rejecting their sisters and taking up with white women.

"Why don't you go get something to eat? He'll be fine until you get back." She set the pan on Lawrence's food tray. She pulled down his sheet and began to wash her comatose patient.

"Thanks, but my sister is bringing me something." Her pale white hand surrounding Lawrence's dark brown one irritated Shantal.

"Fine." She pursued Lawrence's dirt with her cloth and left Allison to her thoughts. Rubbing Lawrence with more force than her normal bed bath Shantal kept her opinion of their relationship to herself.

Allison scanned Lawrence's body for any sign of movement. His doctors thought he would wake up sometime, but couldn't give her an estimate. She squeezed his hand again to let him know she was with him. Her love for Fishbone kept the images from that horrid night at bay. Jack Gardener's death was buried by her love for this man lying still before her. She had killed her boss of twenty-five years after he had kidnapped her to force her to give back the one hundred thousand dollars now buried in her garden.


-- Shantal left the room without speaking to Allison.

Antoinette yelled up the stairs, "Maggie, Grandma Davis is on the phone for you."

Margaret muttered, "Shit." She was still a couple of minutes away from an orgasm. The sight of her grandmother fucking that young black man had seriously turned her on. Her vibrator batteries, she discovered, had died, so she was masturbating the old fashioned way.

She picked up the phone, "Hi, Grandma."

The elderly voice giggled, "I saw you."

Margaret thought about asking what about, but knew Carlotta would know she was bullshitting her.

"I'm sorry, Mom was worried when you didn't answer your phone."

"I'm not embarrassed, honey. I just hope you weren't."

"No, Grandma, well, maybe at first."

"He was pretty hot. Wasn't he?" She chuckled.

Margaret paused, before answering, "Yes, he was. Where did you find him?"

"At the country club."

"I don't ever remember seeing him there."

"He's not a member. He's a waiter."

"No! You took home a waiter." Margaret noticed her fingers had gone back to her pussy.

"Not at first. I'm not sure your mother would like me talking to her virginal daughter this way."

"Grandma, you're a little late for that." Margaret couldn't believe she just said that to her grandmother.

"Oh my, my little Maggie's growing up. Who was the lucky fellow?"

"Oh... Brett, my boyfriend."

"Is he good?"

"Grandma!... He's great."

"So was Malcolm."

"Was that his name? I wasn't sure you asked."

Carlotta roared with laughter. "I don't think I did until the second time."

Margaret laughed back. "Grandma, you're a naughty girl."

She giggled, "Today's been a good day."

"Yeah, more than once?"

"Honey, you caught us on the fourth time. Did it get you hot watching us?"

Margaret knew she was treading dangerous ground. "Yeah, it did."

"Maggie, I bet I interrupted something, didn't I?"

"What grandma?" Margaret hoped her grandma couldn't hear her loud breathing."

"Your touching herself." Margaret yanked her fingers out of her pussy quickly

"No, I'm not." Yes I was.

"No, now, but ten seconds ago, you were."

Margaret sighed, "Okay, you caught me."

"It's okay honey, I would have too if I caught my mother fucking one of the hired hands. Oh, you know, Maggie, I did more than once."

"You caught Nana, with a man?"

"More than once."

"No!"

"Yes, baby. My mother loved young black studs too."

"No!"

"Yes, honey, Daddy would go on a business trip and suddenly Mom would find remodeling work to do in her bedroom. She closely supervised all work done there. No one was allowed inside while the work was going on. I got curious once and pushed a mirror piece under the edge of her door."

"Oh, God!" Margaret was near an orgasm. Her fingers couldn't stop.

"I got about the same view you did today. She was on the bed on her hands and knees and one of the handymen was fucking her from behind. She was moaning and using the foulest of language as he fucked her with a huge cock."

Margaret came at this.

"I would watch every chance I got until my grandma caught me watching and she whipped me for it. I had to get really careful after that. You sound like you need a nap, honey. I'll talk to you later, bye."

Margaret put the phone down and turned on her side and went to sleep. Just like her grandmother had told her to.


Margaret woke up from an afternoon nap to the chirping of her cell phone. She didn't recognize the number, but answered it to ease her curiosity.

"Hello."

"Maggie, it's Connie."

"What's up?"

"Maggie, I was wondering when you think I can start spending the money." She knew the older girl would blow up is she admitted to spending several thousand dollars of the money they had taken off the dead man in the hotel.

"Jesus, Connie, you have to sit on the money. If someone notices us spending it word could get back to the people who lost the money. Connie we could get killed over this money."

"I wish we hadn't found the money. But then..."

Realization dawned on Margaret. "How much have you spent, Connie?"

The girl was silent. "Connie? How much?"

"... Ten thousand..." The young girl's voice trembled.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Margaret screamed into the phone at the terrified girl. "Do you want to get us fucking killed?"

"Maggie..."

"You fucking little shit. Let me think... I'll be right over."

"But, Maggie..." She cried.

"Don't move." Margaret ordered,

She punched off the call.

Her Mercedes drew parallel black lines as she turned onto the road and accelerated to a high speed.

Calhoun spilled cold chili down his shirt as Margaret sped past him. He tossed the can to the floor across the car and twisted the key in the ignition. What the fuck spooked her?

Tailing someone traveling at a high rate of speed was impossible. Margaret weaved around slower traffic not caring if a cop stopped her. Why is she racing away from home? It's got to be about the money. He had no choice but to keep up with her. Finding his own path through the shifting traffic.

He was forced to tail her far closer than normal. He hope one of the local law enforcement officers that were so eager to move him of his surveillance post would prove just as alert with speeders. Margaret turned into an upper middle class neighborhood past a stone sign reading "Rose Garden."

She put her Mercedes convertible into the drive way of a two-story pale blue house. Calhoun slowly drove past and watched her persistently ring the front door bell. He saw the door open and Margaret enter as he made a U-turn and took up watching. Two minutes after a phone call to his office he had a name. In five minutes he had a biography and a picture downloaded. The picture matched the description of the young girl that was with Margaret at the Ramada Inn that night. Constance Nettleton. Bingo!

Calhoun opened his metal case for the first time since his arrival. He selected a silenced Glock, a lock picking kit, a hunting knife with a long serrated blade, several clamps with screw tighteners, and a small cooking torch. He locked the car and casually walked down the sidewalk until reached the driveway. He entered the door in the back out the garage. Quietly closing it behind him he paused to listen. Listening was important to any mission. The number of people in the house had to be established quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.