Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Calhoun was a patient, disciplined man. He waited down the street from the Horner's estate waiting for Margaret to arrive at home. The two boys were still there he knew. Those two delicious boys that had so inflamed him yesterday. A cop had roused him at two a.m. but a phony private detective's license and a good cover story of a divorce investigation brought him peace until now.

The limo arrived just after noon and three minutes later the Mercedes carrying her parents turned up. Growling he spat out, "Shit. Now the fucking house is full." He would have to wait until Margaret left and talk to her outside of the house.

He opened another can of chili. This fucking job is taking too fucking long. He picked up his cell phone and checked in.


The Patterson family was walking in the front door of their house after Sunday morning church services when Elizabeth's phone rang. The number she immediately recognized as Zeus's cell phone. What the hell? I better look cool answering this.

"Hi."

"Hello, Liz. Guess who I'm in bed with?" His deep masculine voice made her shiver.

"I couldn't guess." She was trying to sound casual, as if she was on the phone with a girlfriend. Her forehead already carried a sheen of sweat. "Let me check the basement, I may have one there." She quickly opened the door. Careful to completely shut it she skipped down the stairs and ran to the laundry room in the far corner.

"Why should I care who you're in bed with?" Elizabeth was jealous. She wanted to be in his bed. The fucking she got last night was the best of her life, and she definitely wanted another.

"Hillary, my little seventeen-year-old nymph is sucking my cock right now. She wants you to come over." Zeus was totally calm. It was as if he called up mature women everyday to come over for a small orgy with an underage girl.

"I don't see how I can. My family is all at home. I need to make them dinner."

"Too bad." Zeus chuckled. She handed the phone to Hillary.

She spit out her brother's big dick, and giggled, "Come on over, Liz, I'll lick your pussy until you scream."

Zeus came back on the phone to Elizabeth's wrath, "Fuck you, you Greek god; you know I want to come over. I'm dying to meet her." Elizabeth couldn't believe she wanted a girl not much over the age of her daughter. If she had to go through the little girl to fuck Zeus again she would.

"Elizabeth, make up some excuse to your family and get over here, now." He hung up.

"Fuck," she whispered. I can't lie to my family. No, I can. My pussy is on fire, and I need his fucking cock to put it out. She could feel her panties try to absorb the flow of juices that young girl's voice set loose.

Her husband wasn't a problem, he was going over to a buddy's to watch the football game, but that meant leaving Katie at home alone. She'll be fine.

A story about a co-worker having an emergency and ten minutes had her knocking on Zeus's door. It was answered by the young girl, naked; she let Elizabeth in the apartment. "I'm Hillary, come on in, get naked and join the party." She walked back to the bedroom, and Elizabeth couldn't take her eyes off the girl's tight ass.

Hillary climbed on the bed with a naked Zeus and took the joint he offered. Elizabeth stripped in seconds and slipped in between Zeus and her new lover. She took the joint from Hillary and took a deep hit. Elizabeth hadn't smoked pot since college, and nothing like the Hawaiian buds Zeus smoked. Hillary waited until Elizabeth had fully inhaled to kiss her deeply and suck the smoke from her lungs. Elizabeth's tongue entwined with the girl's. Hillary cupped Elizabeth's tit, rubbing the nipple. The smoke leaked from their lips, and they fell to the bed and began to make out. Elizabeth fondled Hillary's smooth skin. The girl fondled the older woman's tits and lowered her head to suck the prominent nipples. Zeus sat back against the bed's headboard and watched his sister make out with his latest conquest.

Hillary pushed Elizabeth back and kissed down her belly to her wet and open pussy. The effect of her tongue was electric. Elizabeth wanted more immediately and shoved Hillary's face tight against her aching pussy. The teenager sucked the life from her cunt. Elizabeth screamed and pulled on her ponytails to get her deeper. She wanted to fuck the girl's entire body. In two minutes Elizabeth was screaming out her orgasm. She writhed on the bed, and when her climax faded enough for her to think, she pulled Hillary up and kissed her wetly, tasting her pussy juice on her tongue. Zeus smiled at his sister. He had seen her reduce mature heterosexual women into babbling lesbians in such a short time as Elizabeth took to climax. Zeus knew his sister's early start with girls was one reason for her success with mature women.

"Let me do you, baby." She pulled up the agile teen until Hillary was sitting on her face. "Come down honey, let me suck your hot cunt." Elizabeth drilled for oil with her tongue. In her drugged haze she imagined that she was with Anson and Katie. Katie was on her mouth and this time she was licking her daughter as Anson watched. Katie's little pussy was so sweet. Anson was getting so hot watching mom lick his girl friend. Elizabeth sensed the bed moving and a hot mouth sucking her pussy. She shivered as she knew this had to be Anson going down on her. She could hear Katie encourage him to lick her cunt. Anson's tongue was everywhere, licking her fat pussy lips, her clit, slithering inside, oh fuck, she thought, he's amazing. His tongue slid down and licked her asshole. She dreamed he wasn't shy; he pushed his tongue deep up her little hole and tongued fucked her ass. The feeling was electric. She wondered if Katie would like it, so she pulled her daughter's buttocks forward and licked down to her asshole. The wiggling on her mouth increased and she heard a gasp of pleasure.

"She's licking my ass." She dreamed her daughter said.

Elizabeth spread her legs wide so the tongue in her ass could penetrate her deeper. She moaned when the tongue left. Her Katie pressed down on her hard; her nasty little girl liked having her asshole licked. Suddenly she felt a hard, oily cock press against her anus. The cock demanded entry and her weak little hole gave ground. The pain was intense. The huge cock head stretched the sensitive tissues beyond anything to which they were accustomed. Elizabeth tried to push Katie off, but her daughter wouldn't get off. She yelled into her daughter's pussy, "Baby, Anson's trying to ass fuck me. It fucking hurts."

She heard Katie cry out, "Eat my fucking cunt, you bitch." Bitch? Is that how a daughter talks to her mother while her boy friend sticks his cock up her ass? The entry burned. The cock slowly descending into her bowels, and she was stuffed like a turkey at Thanksgiving.

The little cunt on her face wouldn't let her stop licking. If she stopped licking her daughter would pull on her tits and pinch her nipples. I'm going to ground the little shit for this, and her ass fucking boy friend will never come over again. The fat cock buried deep in her ass was tearing her apart. Anson's thumb began to work her clit. It rubbed in wet circles and the pain in her ass began to be masked by the heat from her clit.

Katie was bucking and riding her mother's tongue. In her confused state she kept hearing her sweet daughter say, "Eat it slut... lick it... make me cum you bitch... such a fucking slut... eating young pussy while getting your ass fucked... I love it... suck it you whore... cumming... cumming." Whore? My own daughter calls her mother a whore!

Elizabeth shoved Katie off and looked into the lust filled face of... Zeus? Where was Anson? He had just shoved his cock up my ass.

The god lifted her legs and slowly pumped her stretched-out asshole. Elizabeth lay back in the bed, wrenched from her dream of incest. Hillary laid by here panting from her orgasm. Zeus increased the pace of the fucking, and Elizabeth's tight hole wasn't so tight anymore. Her god's cock slid easily now and the pain was subsiding. The log in her asshole created a warm, full feeling that rode the wave over the pain. Fuck, this is feeling good. Her hips began to ride the wave moving up and down as the cock sliced her open.

Zeus laughed at her confusion. "Where's the cock, baby?"

Elizabeth was too numb to reply. Her senses had overloaded her brain's ability to process.

Zeus slapped her ass, hard. "Where's the cock, baby," He repeated.

The tortured woman on the bed knew what he wanted. He wanted an admission that he had taken her in a previously forbidden place, a place that her husband had never touched, but the god riding her had licked and tasted, a place that had never known sexual pleasure. He wanted her to say it to complete his domination of her. She wouldn't say it, or he would own her. If she said the words, she would become his slave, and endure anything from him. Any depravity would be his to order. She would never submit.

"Where's the cock, baby?" A hard palm smacked again into her tender ass cheek.

"IN MY ASS," She screamed and fell into the abyss. His driving hips and his rigid cock completed her submission. "Fuck my ass... Hard... You fucker."

Zeus knew he had won. He fucked the sweating bitch hard, listening to her cries of pleasure as she gave him everything. The little cunt, Hillary, watched the fucking in awe. The old woman, she saw, was out of her mind. She took his huge cock up her ass and screamed for more. Zeus smiled at his sister as if he was walking along the street. Hillary loved the self-control her brother could have as he ass fucked this old bitch.

Elizabeth's climax was beyond belief. She clawed at the bed and pissed all over Zeus. She offered her liquids to her god of pleasure. Hillary jerked back as the spray bounced off the god's tight abs. The stream showered Hillary's lower body. Elizabeth's scream stopped suddenly, and Hillary watched the woman have a seizure. Her muscles went taut and she vibrated. Spit ran from the side of her mouth and Hillary was sure she would soon be calling 911.

Zeus pumped a couple of more times and unloaded into Elizabeth's clutching asshole. Elizabeth slumped to the bed and turned on her side into the fetal position and passed out.

"Zeus, I think you may have hurt her. I think she might have had some kind of fit. Do you think we should call an ambulance?"

"No, she'll be alright." Zeus got off the bed. "Let's go grab a shower. I got a friend giving a party in an hour. Let's go over there and see if we can get some fucking Ecstasy."

Hillary leaped off the bed. "Sounds like a plan. Now let's go get this cock cleaned up. I think you've got some brown stains that I don't care for on it."

Elizabeth awoke to the sounds of sex from the bathroom. She sat up in bed and gently felt her aching asshole. It didn't feel any different, but she did. She knew she had crossed a line here today. Lying to her family, having sex with an underage girl, getting her ass fucked for the first time. She knew it wouldn't be the last. The next time Zeus called she would come; she would lie to her family again; and, worse, have fantasies about her daughter and Anson. She remembered her hallucination while licking Hillary, every little detail, and the excitement it gave her; until the little bitch had moved and revealed the reality of her god's cock in her asshole.

The tortured woman rolled off the bed and crawled to her clothes. With gathering speed she put them on and then fled her new heaven, or maybe hell. At the time she wasn't sure she could tell the difference.


Katie watched her mother go off at a high rate of speed. It must be some emergency. She sat down in her room to do her homework. Five minutes later she picked up her phone and called Anson.

He picked up the phone quickly when he saw her number on the caller ID.

"What's up, Katie?"

"I'm bored. Dad's off watching football and mom just ran off to be with some friend of hers. What are you doing?"

"Nothing much." Greg had his cock in his mouth sucking it, but Anson wasn't doing much.

"No ones home. You wanna come over and fuck."

"God, yes. That would be great. I'll be there in ten minutes." Anson tried to control his breathing.

"Great. We'll have most of the afternoon." Katie hissed.

He laughed and moaned from Greg's busy mouth.

She grew more intent. "Is there some one there with you? Are you fucking someone?"

"No, I'm hard a rock from the idea of fucking you all afternoon. You caught me jerking off."

Katie calmed down. Do you have some condom's?"

"Yes, I have some, and I know Maggie has some in her room."

"Anson, that's kind of nasty, borrowing your sister's condoms."

He chuckled, "Maybe so, but we might need several." Greg stopped sucking his cock. He was a little pissed.

"Bye, lover."

Anson hung up the phone and Greg sat up. "So I'm being dumped for your new girl friend."

Anson sat up with him and kissed him. "No, I think if we play this right all might to be able to have some fun."

"How?"

"Does your brother still sell pot?"

"Yeah."

"Can you get us some, I mean right now?"

"Yeah, I know where he keeps his stash."

"Okay, now you go over there and get enough for three of us to get wasted. Then call me on the phone. I'll tell you to come over to Katie's. Katie and I will be making out, and we'll be kind of hot. We'll stop and smoke some, then when she's stoned we'll start making out and when the time's right you just jump in."

"You'd let me fuck your girl friend."

Anson said, "Sure," and kissed him again. "We need to get dressed."

Anson rode his bike, ignoring the car with its bald driver parked across the street. Calhoun was only interested in fucking the boy and let him ride by. When Anson arrived at Katie's, she had ditched her church clothes for a miniskirt and tee shirt, and no underwear. She knew Anson would have her stripped moments after he got there. He rang the bell and when she opened the door she jumped into his arms, pulled up her legs, and wrapped them around him. She whimpered, "Baby, take me to bed. I wanna fuck."

He carried her up the stairs and dropped her on the bed. She fell back and her legs separated to reveal a very naked and wet pussy. She fingered it while watching his cock grow in his pants. She pulled her finger from her pussy and sucked on it. Anson leered, "Oh, fuck baby, that's hot. Does it taste good?"

She giggled and nodded. "You want a taste?"

Anson dived in, lapping her pussy and tasting her delicate juices. Katie shivered at his tongue and remembered how, on Friday night, his sister had licked her pussy. It gave her a thrill that Anson was now going down on her. He's so fucking good at this. I love getting my pussy licked, either by him or his sister. I wonder if Maggie was serious about getting together with her and Brett. We could have an orgy. God, that would be hot watching Anson fuck his sister.

Katie grabbed Anson's head and guided him in her pursuit of her first orgasm of the day.

Anson's phone rang. He saw it was Greg. "Yeah, no shit. I'm at Katie's. No she'll love it. See ya."

Katie was horny. "What the fuck? You invited someone over?"

"Greg just scored some great pot. He's gonna drop some off and we can smoke." Anson convinced her.

"No shit. I've never smoked before." She thought maybe Greg could stop my for a few minutes. She pulled Anson down and kissed him wetly. They made out until the doorbell rang.

Katie ran to the landing and yelled, "Come in." She waved Greg upstairs and jumped onto the bed next to Anson.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.