Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Margaret stood with her body pressed against the window glass. She looked down on the streets of New York. Evie's restless body woke her and nature called her to the bathroom. The lights of the city attracted her to the window. The young girl from a town in Mississippi could feel the seduction of the lights. It was an old story played out over many generations. The city called to her from it's wide, bright streets and narrow, dark alleys. Her hands caressed the glass that separated her from this urban paradise. In a few hours Nathan's plane would carry her back to Black Mountain. She pressed her breasts against her new lover. Margaret knew their parting was temporary, she would be back. She would rule here one day.

A shadow darkened behind her. "You like it here, don't you, Maggie?" Nathan's hands separated her breasts from the glass. His body trapped her as he pressed close.

"Yes. It's amazing." She knew Nathan was aroused again. The evidence he pressed into her bottom. "You're amazing, Nathan."

He kissed her neck, up the slope to her ear. "Evie has taken to you." His tongue wetly washed her earlobe. "She's enamored of your sweet young pussy." His long fingers pulled her pelvis from the now warm glass.

"Oh, Nathan..."

"Shhh..." He touched her moist lips.

"Remember this night." He maneuvered his body to bring his erection between Margaret's legs. His dark crown spread her open and entered.

"Nathan!..." Her voice was a whisper and a cry.

"Maggie!" He took her firmly with a vigorous thrust. She met him as a sexual equal—demanding what he was offering. His entry pressed her to the glass that protected her from a mighty fall. But she had already fallen—fallen for her client that ground deep into her. Her small hand reached back to his powerful buttocks. She drew him in deeper.

Neither of them noticed the woman leaning against the bedroom door. She watched them coupled and knew they were more than client and prostitute. Nathan and Margaret were joined as lovers. Evie knew that most women would have rushed them and pulled them apart, ending their passion based on emotion and not money. Evie couldn't step up to them. She had known Margaret's embrace and lovemaking. She knew she felt the same as her husband about the teenager his long cock so filled.

Evie turned and slid under the silk sheets. She knew after they finished each would return to her--one on each side in the king-sized bed. She knew that if she awoke each would willing grant her request for pleasure. Nathan loved her and she was sure that, even after only one day, Margaret did too. She recalled during The Producers, Margaret had held both their hands. Fingers intertwined, they had sat and watched the musical.

Evie could hear flesh slapping against glass, and Margaret's voice calling for her husband to "fuck me harder." Evie had heard the same words earlier when her strap on dildo ravaged Margaret's young cunt. Evie drifted off to sleep to the sound of her husband's groan as he filled Margaret with his semen.


It was ten o'clock when the four bodies on the bed stirred. Martin looked at the clock and called the desk to extend their checkout time until two. Gloria was wrapped up in Antoinette, Gerald's wife's head resting on one of Gloria's big tits. They tried to move closer and didn't wake up. Martin saw the Gerald was lying on the other side of the women sporting morning wood under the sheet. Marty crossed to the other side of the bed and nudged his hard on. Gerald's eyes opened as Marty took it in his hand and said, "Let's go take a shower." Gerald's eyes opened wide and he nodded.

The men shut the door not to wake up their wives. Both were nude. Gerald said, "That was wild last night. I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Marty turned on the water. "You can. Like I said our couples group has an opening. The only requirements are good bodies, good bank accounts, and that you swing both ways."

Gerald laughed, "I think I can handle that." He handled Marty's cock, and they laughed.

"Me, too," Marty agreed and then kissed his friend. Gerald eagerly returned the kiss. They embraced as their tongues played and their cocks grew long and hard.

"Damn, that was good. Let's get in." Martin took the lead in lathering up Gerald. He took extra care with his ass. Fingers thick with foam slithered up the businessman's behind as Martin made sure he was clean.

Marty whispered, "You like it up there, Gerry?"

"Yeah, it's been a while, but I did."

Martin handed the soap to Gerald and he began to work over his friend's body. He soaped him up and rinsed him off. Gerald sank to his knees and licked the end of Martin's cock. He quickly took half into his mouth. "Fuck yes, Gerry. Suck it. Suck my cock."

Gerald spent a few minutes making sure the cock was as hard as it could be. He stood up and turned around. He bent over and offered himself to his friend. Marty took the bottle of soap and poured a generous amount over his fingers. He pushed them into Gerald's ass and worked him open. Gerald moaned, "I forgot how good this could be."

Martin lathered up his cock and moved into position. The cock entered easily. I think Gerry's been ridden more than he admits to. "Oh, fuck. You're big." Gerry groaned. Marin sawed his cock gently working inch after inch into Gerald's asshole. He was soon all the way in and began to fuck him softly.

"Oh, Christ, that's good. Fuck me." Gerald felt stuffed with cock. He pushed back to meet Martin's thrusts. Loud slaps of flesh on flesh filled the bathroom. The men's groans of pleasure grew. Martin reached around and took hold of Gerald's cock and pumped it. He knew he was about to cum and had wanted Gerald close. His cock fucked his buddy as he jacked him off. Martin had a gay roommate in college and the two were constantly in bed together. The roommate wanted a commitment and Martin knew he wasn't gay, no matter how much he enjoyed being fucked up his ass.

Martin plunged into him forcefully. Gerald groaned and spurted cum all over the shower wall. Spurt after long spurt striped the wall. Martin's cum filled his ass, pulsing and throbbing inside, he emptied his balls into Gerald's throbbing rectum.

Martin stepped back and soaped up his cock. "Fuck that was good." Gerald stood up and groaned. "You okay, Gerry?"

"Yeah, it's just been awhile. It was fantastic, almost better than I remember.

The boys walked in on the girls in the at end of a wild sixty-nine. They watched their wives' faces plastered against the other's pussy frantically licking a clit and fingering dripping holes. Antoinette's hair was wet from Gloria's juices. Gerald watched closely as Antoinette rolled her tongue over Gloria's cunt lips sucking her juices.

Martin put his arm around Gerald's shoulder, "Let's talk about you and Antoinette joining our little couples group. The next meeting a week from today." He nudged Gerald down on the bed next to the screaming women.

"I think we would like that a lot, Marty."

Gloria pulled Antoinette close. "Wait until you get Nathan Wagoner's cock in you. It big and it's black and it will fuck you into next week."

Gerald's eyes snapped over to his wife who looked ready to take the black businessman right now.

Marry added, "And he's a good a cocksucker as you'll find, Gerry."

Gloria bubbled, "And his wife is so fucking hot. She loves to eat pussy." Her chubby fingers spread Antoinette's pussy. "She as the longest tongue." A finger stabbed inside. Antoinette moaned.

Gerald imagined the shock to all here if he told them that his daughter was with Wagner right now probably taking his cock right at that moment.

Marty took hold of Gerald's cock and hefted it. "You're going to make a lot of people in the group happy with this, only Nathan's got you beat." Marty leaned down and took Gerald's cock in his mouth.

Gloria caught the moment and turned to watch her husband sucking cock. "Get him hard, honey, I'm dying to fuck him again."


The sun shining through the window warmed Dawn's skin and woke her up. Her father was spooned against her and his cock pressed up against the crack of her ass. She became aware of a gentle rocking of the RV. Through the open bedroom door she could see her friend Lori sitting on her father's hard cock. The sheet was on the floor and Dawn could easily see Lori fucking her daddy's long hard shaft.

Dawn reached back and rubbed Joe's cock, but got no response. She had an evil little thought and slipped out of bed. She went forward and shut the bedroom door after her. She padded nude up to the fucking couple. "Good morning." She said. Lori started, but smiled when she saw Dawn. She reached out and pulled Dawn's face to hers and kissed her deeply. Ron moaned as he saw the two girls tongues lapping together. Dawn lifted a hand to Lori's tit and rubbed it softly.

Dawn looked down at the tense man. She knew he was trying to hold on for his daughter. Lori bucked on his cock while Dawn fondled her. Dawn saw Ron's hand move between her legs. She smiled as two fingers rubbed along her pussy lips. "That's so fucking hot, Daddy Ron." Ron's eyes gleamed at his new status. His fingers slowly fucked Dawn as she continued to kiss Lori. Dawn pulled back from Lori's lips, she giggled and asked in a whisper, "Can I have his cum, Lori, I want to take it and surprise Daddy." Lori moaned and nodded. She slammed her young cunt down harder on her daddy. Dawn fingered her clit and she was lost. Her body convulsed and she came on Ron's cock. Dawn shoved her off and took Ron's cock in her mouth. She jacked on the wet shaft and let him fill her mouth with his sperm. There was so much she almost had to swallow some. She slipped it out of her mouth and turned it over to Lori who licked up the remaining droplets.

Dawn dashed for the bedroom. She pushed Joe over on his back and pressed her lips to his. He wake up and began to kiss his daughter. He opened his mouth to press his tongue into hers. Dawn spit her gathered load into his mouth. His eyes bulged as he recognized the creamy substance his daughter pushed into his mouth. He quickly decided to swallow first and quiz her afterward. By the time he had swallowed her offering his cock thickened with the stimulation brought on by the cum offered by his daughter. He knew the source of the shared semen, there was only one other man within miles. He had tasted Ron's cum the day before out on the rock. Now his daughter was bringing it to him. He looked out of the bedroom door and saw Lori and Ron watching he and Dawn share another man's sperm.

"Baby, what's been going on before I got up?"

Dawn pushed Joe on his back and swung her leg over her father's midsection. She pressed her pussy onto his cock and took him inside. He leaned over and could see Ron and Lori watching his cock disappear up inside his daughter. Lori stood up and moved back to her best friend and her father. Lori crawled on the bed and knelt next to Dawn. She kissed her friend and Joe watched the teenaged girls swapping tongues. Lori cupped one of Dawn's big tits and rubbed her nipple with a gentle motion of her thumb.

Joe watched Ron and then moved his hand to Lori's pussy. It was smooth and the lips hung down and open. Ron didn't move as he watched Joe finger his daughter's pussy. Lori looked at her father, who nodded. The young girl swung her leg over Joe's face and set her pussy down on Joe's lips. Her lips divided and his tongue arched up into her. She moaned and looked at Dawn riding on her father's cock. She reached out and lifted one of Dawn's tits and leaned down to suck it. Ron watched the three make love on the bed. His cock grew as he watched his new best friend lap at his daughter's cunt. Finally, the man stood up and walked to the bedside. He wanted to get involved but didn't see a spot to join in. Dawn reached out and took Ron's hand and pulled him on the bed. "Stand up, Daddy Ron." He stood and the two girls licked on both sides of his cock. Dawn took the head between her lips and Lori licked up the shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.