Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Normally the wedding presents are delivered at the door to the wedding or at the reception. Arthur Anderson delivered his personally to the bride an hour before the ceremony. The bride's matron on honor, her sister Caroline, told everyone bustling around the dressing room that the bride needed some time alone. She cleared the room and locked the door. The church had provided them with a large room in the Sunday school section for the bride's party to dress. It had a door that opened to the main hall and a back door that opened to the building maintenance room. Caroline crossed the room and opened the door to the boiler. Author Anderson, the Black Mountain District Attorney appeared wearing his tuxedo. He quickly kissed Caroline. "You look fabulous, honey."

Melissa merged into their hug and kissed her uncle in a manner not usual for a niece, "Hi, Uncle, are you ready to have the last piece of this single girl's pussy."

"Yes, baby. I've been hard for a week thinking about this! Caroline unzipped his pants and pulled out Arthur's long cock. She stroked his familiar family cock. "Melissa's been waiting to put her panties on until you had a chance with her."

Melissa bent over a table, and Caroline pulled up the long gown. The woman's substantial ass appeared uncovered by any lingerie. Caroline couldn't resist running her fingers up her sister's wet pussy and having a taste. "She's wet, Uncle Arthur. It's all she's talked about all week. She wants this fuck desperately."

"Yeah, Uncle Arthur put that fat prick of yours up me. I've been off the pill for a month. See if you can hit the little target waiting for you. I want you to knock me up right now."

Arthur centered his prick on the little cunt he had been fucking since she was twelve. It was his right to give her her first child. His cock slipped inside and he sank deep into her wetness. Caroline kissed him and rubbed his ass as he stroked Melissa's pussy. "Fuck her, Uncle. Give her a baby like you did me."

Arthur loved his nieces. They had given him a lot of pleasure over the years. They loved his cock and would give it up to him anytime he wanted. When Caroline had married he had given her the last fuck of her single life and the first fuck of her married life. Melissa wanted the same. Her uncle pounded her hot cunt in her last single fuck. Later, during the reception, she intended to slip away to an already selected room at the hotel, and she would get her first married fuck from her beloved uncle.

"Fuck me, harder,... give me your sperm... knock me up, Uncle Arthur... give me your little baby makers."

Uncle Arthur never could say no to one of his nieces. He slammed into her and released his sperm. Caroline watched his cock spit its fertile juice into her sister. She wished it were her receiving his rich sperm. She didn't doubt that Melissa would end up pregnant. Caroline was looking forward to a steady stream of babies from her womb through the years ahead. She would be very careful that her husband thought they were all his when none would be. Melissa would do the same. She had vowed to only have her uncle's children. She could feel him fill her cunt with his potent seed. Her orgasm would wait until he became her first married fuck. She knew her orgasm would be gigantic as he filled her again on her wedding day. Her joy would be complete if she went to her new husband's wedding bed already pregnant with her uncle's baby.

Arthur zipped up his tuxedo pants and looked at Melissa's leaking cunt. His sperm trickled down her leg and Caroline, her attendant, made no move to wipe it up. Melissa wanted to walk down the aisle leaking his sperm on the aisle cloth.

He left his wedding present in his niece's cunt and in a thick envelope on the table next to her. He left her several million sperm and $100,000 in cash as a wedding present.

He patted her bottom and exited out the hallway door.


Dawn and Lori were cooking supper for the fathers who were out trying to catch some fish in the pond.

"Lori, I still can't believe our dads let us run around topless today."

"God, I know. This is so freaking cool. Our tits out for all the world to see." Dawn cupped hers and held them up.

"Well, just our dads. They've been trying not to let us know that they've been looking, but I've caught them so many times."

"I know, Lori. I've even seen your dad checking out mine."

She laughed, "I've caught your dad too."

Dawn's fingers trailed down to her pussy. "I am so fucking horny."

Lori's slipped under her suit. "Me too. I wish I could think of some way of getting daddy alone. I need his cock."

"I want to get the sleeping arrangements changed. I want my daddy in my bed."

"Wouldn't that be so cool? I bet I could hear you when you were fucking. This RV isn't that big."

Dawn pushed down her bottoms and stepped out of them. "Let's be naked when they come back. That might get them going."

Lori's bottoms joined Dawn's on the floor. Dawn looked at Lori's black fuzz. "Let's shave our pussies for them. That will freak them out!"

"Oh, yes it would. Daddy mentioned it once, but I was too stupid to do it."

The girls disappeared into the bedroom in the back.

When Ron and Joe returned from fishing with two nice bass they found the girls back out in the sun. They looked like they were napping, but the men noticed right away that the girls were naked.

Ron said, "What should we do about this?" He pointed at the girls who lay with their legs slightly apart with their bare pussies on display. "Shit, Lori's shaved her pussy!"

"Damn, Dawn has too!" The peaches looked ripe for the picking.

They looked back at their daughters and their plush nudity. Joe said, "You know, I bet they've traded this information, and that's the reason you and Lori are on this trip."

Ron went on, "I bet they're thinking that if they get us away up here without their mothers around they can convince us to play around."

Joe nodded. "Yeah, I think that if we played along that this could be a very interesting weekend."

"Or if we played dumb, we might force them into pressing the issue."

Joe added, "Let's ignore the fact that they're naked. Let them stay that way but don't let on it turns us on."

"What if we get a hard on? I mean, I'm dying to have Lori. It's been a couple of days, and while the time with you took an edge off, I would love to take her into the back and... fuck her."

"Yeah, I know. I would love to take Dawn back on the bed too.'

"Let's get the fish cleaned and start supper."

Joe couldn't keep his eyes off his naked daughter as they passed.

Dawn and Lori weren't asleep. They had seen their fathers start up the path and raced back to the two lounge chairs and pretended to be sleeping. When their fathers passed without comment they stood up and walked into the RV naked.

They were shocked to enter and find their fathers cleaning two fish also naked. Dawn and Lori gasped as their fathers casually said hello and ignored the girls' nudity. Dawn and Lori could see that each father sported a very nice cock, though they were quite limp at the moment.

Joe asked if they would make a salad. Dawn hesitantly said, "Sure, Daddy." She couldn't help glancing at Ron's cock. She had seen her daddy's before, but Ron's was the second cock she had ever seen and was curious. She could see that Lori kept looking at her father's cock too.

The men continued their little game with the girls through supper and into the evening. Around ten, while the campfire burned down to coals and the cool of the evening brought out two blankets that the men couldn't hold out any longer. Dawn and her father and Lori and hers wrapped up in blankets on opposite sides of the fire. They grew silent and cuddled.

Ron's hands soon found his daughter's breasts and held them softly as she leaned back against him. Joe held Dawn's breasts as he stole a look across to see if her friend and her father were taking advantage of their privacy. Joe twisted Dawn's nipples between his fingers and she moaned. The moan slammed into Lori's moan over the campfire when her father found her wet pussy with his fingertips. The girls without knowing it each took hold of their fathers' cocks at the same moment.

Joe said to Ron, "I think Dawn and I will go into the RV. It's getting a little cool out here." Joe pulled the blanket off of them. Ron and Lori studiously ignored Joe's hard on.

Ron asked his daughter, "Should we go in too?"

"I'm not cold at all, Daddy. Let's stay out here a little longer."

"Okay, Joe, we'll come inside in a bit."

Joe looked at the two and said, "Sure."

Joe and Dawn left Ron and Lori at the campfire and went inside. Joe took Dawn's hand and let her to the bedroom in the back. Joe's mind was on his nude daughter's jiggling ass. His inattentiveness caused him to leave the bedroom door wide open.

Dawn trembled as her father turned down the bed. "Are we sleeping here tonight, Daddy?"

"What about Lori?" He asked.

"I think she can sleep with her daddy." Dawn slipped under the sheets. Joe could see his daughter's body clearly through the thin sheet. He took Lori's place in the bed.

Sleep didn't come right away. Dawn leaned over and kissed her father. Joe reached over and turned out the light. The darkness was total. Dawn pointed out the window at the dying campfire. On a blanket next to the low flames they could see Ron on top of Lori fucking her. Their moans floated over the hard ground through the RV's open window.

"Daddy, I want you to do that to me!" Dawn took up the bottom half of the missionary position. "I want your cock."

"Baby, I can't tell you how much I want to do this." He reached into a bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. He ripped open the package.

"Daddy, you don't need to do that. I want you to cum in me when you finish. Not in some nasty condom." Dawn pouted.

"Baby, Daddy's cock isn't going to be inside you unless I'm wearing one of these. I'm not getting you pregnant." Joe was insistent.

"But, Daddy! I want to feel your cock in me without that yucky plastic." Dawn whined.

"No, baby. It's this, or I fuck your ass again."

Dawn thought deeply about it. "Okay, you wear it, but I want you to pull it off and cum in my mouth." Dawn watched as her father covered the cock she so wanted bare and spewing cum up her unprotected cunt.

Her daddy pressed his cock to her virgin cunt. "Push it in Daddy. You won't have a problem. I've been practicing for this."

Joe did find the head of his cock just slipped in to her very tight cunt. "How?" He didn't stop pressing into her as he waited for her breathy reply.

"I've been borrowing mom's dildo. The black one." Dawn pulled her father down over her body until she finally had his cock in side her. She didn't tell her father that the other end of the dildo was attached to her mother's strap on harness. Her mother used it on Dawn frequently.

Joe knew the black one well. He just hoped she washed it before she used it. Joe used it just a much as his wife. He loved its long length and width shaft as his wife fucked him with it.

"Dawn, my little girl! You're so tight." His wife was an interstate highway compared to Dawn's narrow driveway.

She squeezed him and let him know what tight was. Her father moaned and began to fuck her. His daughter squealed and screamed as he fucked her faster and harder. She clutched at his body, as he pumped hard. He knew the rubber was killing some of the sensation, but what was left was too incredible to be dissatisfied with. Her big tits bounced under him. He could feel her hard nipples tracing lines on his chest. Her head flopped back and forth as she took his hard deep strokes.

He heard the door to the RV open and Ron and Lori came in. He realized he had left the bedroom door fully open. They must have a very good view of his cock in Dawn's cunt. He was too close to cumming to stop. She cried out, "I'm cumming, Daddy, I'm cumming... fuck me... harder, harder... cum daddy, cum for me. Cum in my mouth daddy, please. I want your cum in my body."

Joe's climax was unstoppable. He pulled upright and snapped the condom off his cock. He moved to his daughter's mouth as she sat up to find her father's quivering dick. She swallowed his prick and sucked for his cream. Joe immediately spurted into Dawn's mouth. He gave her all of his spunk. She let it run down her throat and the taste of daddy's cum was as sweet as she had hoped.

Dawn's hand jerked on her daddy's cock to bring up every drop. She licked the shaft to clean up the messy white cream. Joe looked out the door to see Ron and Lori watching Dawn clean up Joe's seed. Joe pulled up his daughter's mouth and kissed her. He could taste his cum on her lips and tongue. He wished she had left some for him to swallow. Ron's spending earlier in the day had awaken his almost insatiable thirst for the cum that Jake had given him almost every day in that long ago summer. Joe watched Ron lead Lori to the bed in the front of the RV.

As they relaxed they didn't hear Ron and Lori. Joe figured they must have gone to bed in the pullout couch. He snuggled up with his daughter and knew the sleeping arrangements were now much different than the men had anticipated. To the girls the new arrangement was the result of good planning.


Kristy Anderson didn't know her husband was looking for her. The wedding would start in ten minutes, and he couldn't find her. Kristy knew of Melissa's wedding present from her husband. The girls told their aunt everything about their uncle, but he knew nothing about his nieces and their aunt.

Kristy pulled up her peach dress and exposed her stockings and garter belt. She also exposed her uncovered pussy to the two teenagers kneeling together on the floor. Jackson and Hannah pressed their cheeks together and licked the DA's wife's wet pussy. She pressed their heads into her cunt and whispered, "We don't have long. I need your cum, Jackson."

She turned around and moved aside some of the Sunday school materials she used to teach her fifth-grade class. She lay chest down on the table and pulled up her skirt. "Fuck me, Jackson."

When Clarisse Gardner assigned the young black girl to Kristy as her protégée, she had no idea that Hannah would take the upper hand in the relationship and then share her with Hannah's boy friend. She also had no idea she would awake a passion for black cock in the District Attorney's wife. Kristy reveled in their triad relationship. Hannah's long dark tongue and Jackson's thick cock stirred her juices like no others in her past.

Kristy knew that Melissa would walk up the aisle leaking cum. It was Hannah's idea to top the bride. She had ordered Kristy to call Melissa's cell phone, and tell the bride to watch for the white stains on the aisle cloth from Kristy's leaking cunt. Melissa had breathlessly asked whose cum it was. Kristy promised Melissa a taste and the answer during the reception. Kristy and Hannah had made Jackson save up his sperm for three days to ensure a huge load.

Jackson stepped behind Kristy's ass and pushed his cock into her. His balls ached with their need to empty. All three knew he wouldn't last long as he fucked her deep and hard. Kristy tried to restrain her moans as the door to her Sunday school classroom was thin. Jackson's thighs slapping against her ass was loud enough to go through the walls.

Hannah knew she didn't want to get caught down here so she put her hand on Jackson's ass and found his tight hole. She pushed two fingers deep into his ass and began massaging.

He whispered, "Oh fuck, Hannah." She pumped his prostate at he pumped Kristy's cunt. "I'm cumming." Kristy was close, but she didn't care about cumming. She wanted the boy's load deep in her pussy. Squeezing her eyes shut to control her moaning she felt his cock spitting cum into her cunt. He jerked and shivered as Hannah pushed his cum into their lover.

Jackson's last jerk left him exhausted. Kristy giggled. "Pull out, Jackson." She stood up and dropped her dress. She dashed for the door before the rain began to fall under her.

She rushed up the stairs and saw Arthur looking lost in the lobby. He spotted her and rushed over. "Where have you been?"

She smiled. "Just getting something from my Sunday school room, let's go in."

As she walked up the aisle the shower started. The drops of Jackson's cum sprinkled the aisle cloth. The white pearls sat on top the carpet for a moment, and then settled into the nap leaving behind a white reside for the bride's appreciation.


Kristy's cell phone rang while she was eating her baked chicken at the wedding reception for her niece.

"Hello."

"Hi, Aunt Kristy." Kristy looked up at the wedding table and saw Melissa sitting alone talking on her cell phone. "I saw it."

Kristy smiled at her. "You did?"

"There was so much of it. I could have been lost in the woods and followed your trail."

Kristy glanced at Arthur sitting next to her. He was talking to his sister and ignoring her.

"That was three days savings."

"No shit! Who was it? Someone I know?"

"No, just a new friend."

"Can I meet him?"

Kristy winked across the room at the bride. "Maybe."

Melissa looked around to see if any one was approaching the head table. "Does he have a big cock?"

"Oh, yes, he does."

Kristy stood up and wandered away from the table. "He's got a girl friend too."

"Oh my god. Really. Is she good?"

"Yes, honey. She's very good, but she's only sixteen." Kristy took up a perch near a corner away from the tables.

"Aunt Kristy, you could get arrested!"

"Mmm, but honey, the way she eats pussy is just so divine."

"Better than me." Her voice was low and lusty.

"Mmm, I think we should have a competition."

"Only if I get to fuck your new boyfriend."

"Like I said, maybe. What room are you fucking Arthur in?"

"212"

"When he leaves, don't lock the door. I want a taste."

"Of course, Aunt Kristy. Caroline will be there too."

"Oh, yes. My two favorite nieces."

"Aunt Kristy, I've got to go. Uncle Arthur looks like he's headed to the room to give me my second present."

"See you in a bit, honey."

The bride set her cell phone on the table and left the reception room.

Kristy's cell phone rang again. The caller ID said Caroline. She answered it.

"He's done. Come up the stairs."

"Okay." She hung up and walked across the reception room to where Jackson and Hannah were seated. She ran a hand across Jackson's shoulders and moved on.

Jackson wiped his mouth with the burgundy cloth napkin and stood and followed his slave. Kristy entered the stairwell and walked up to the second floor. Jackson followed a few steps down. Kristy lifted her dress and displayed her (or should we say) his ass as she turned at the landing. She stopped and pressed her face against the wall.

"Jackson, I'm taking you to the bride." Kristy panted.

The boy halted behind her. "No shit!"

"Yes, we're going to go in her room. I'm going to lick her cunt, and then you're going to let her suck that big black dick of yours."

Jackson decided that Hannah deserved a big reward for this. "Lead on, bitch!" He slapped her ass. Kristy dropped her skirt and resumed climbing the stairs.

Kristy knocked lightly on the door and it opened immediately. Melissa was on the bed on her back with her feet planted on the mattress and her knees in the air. Kristy saw she was trying to keep her Uncle's sperm in her.

Caroline saw the young black man. "Who's this?" She licked her lips at his dark skin.

"This is Jackson." She turned to her Master. "Jackson, this is my niece, Caroline," giggling she pointed to the bed, "and that's my niece, the bride."

Melissa waved, but Jackson didn't notice as the cream sauce dripping from her pussy caught his eye. Caroline pulled the pair into the room and locked the door.

Caroline kissed her aunt, and unzipped her dress. Her niece assisted with the removal of her bra. Caroline slipped a finger into her cunt and swished it around. She put it in her mouth and sucked on it. "Kristy, said you were a naughty girl leaving cum stains on the aisle cloth." She cleaned her finger. "Is this the source of that cum?" She moved to Jackson and offered up her lips for a kiss.

Jackson was stunned at the scene before him, but had enough of his sanity to kiss the white woman offering her red lips up to his. Kristy took off her panties as she watched her Master kiss her niece.

"Yes, it is. He saved up for three days before filling me up. Kristy laughed. "I looked on the way out of the sanctuary and saw all the white spots crushed into the carpet roll."

Melissa's pussy leaked a small white stream down between her ass cheeks. Jackson was watching from the corner of his eye and wondered whose cum it was."

Caroline's hand caressed Jackson's cock. "Are you going to share this hunk of yours?"

"It is not my decision, Caroline. He is my Master. I am his slave." Kristy's eyes lowered submissively."

"God, Aunt Kristy, I never thought you were into this shit." Caroline's fingers measured Jackson's cock and asked in wonder. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." Jackson replied.

Caroline purred, "Mel said you have a girlfriend who's sixteen."

Jackson nodded at Kristy who said, "She's my Mistress. She is sixteen. She's the most powerful woman I've ever known. I am her slave, also."

Melissa leaned her head up. "Has everyone forgotten the bride? I've got a reception to get back too." She wiggled her knees to attract her sister and aunt's attention.

Her nude Aunt Kristy moved over to the bed and knelt down to feast on her husband's offering. Melissa pushed her pussy up to her aunt's lips and enjoyed the ride.

Caroline raised her bridesmaid dress and exposed the strap on she wore during the wedding. She tightened the belt so the cock stood out straight from its stowed position down her leg. Kristy knew this was coming. Caroline was a master with a strap on. She sank it deep into Kristy's cunt and fucked her hard while she lapped up the sperm that made the bride's first baby.

Jackson watched the trio play out their post-wedding plans. He unzipped his pants and climbed on the bed. Melissa's eyes glowed as his hard cock neared her mouth. She sucked the hard black shaft. It was her first nigger cock. The dark shaft filled her mouth and banged into the entrance to her throat. She took him to the balls as her aunt lapped up her husband's cream. Melissa wanted this cock, but knew she couldn't mix chocolate with vanilla today. She needed a white baby. Maybe later, after she was proven pregnant she could let this masterful boy fuck her unprotected pussy. She knew it would happen. As Jackson fucked her mouth, she knew her Aunt Kristy would arrange the meeting.

Melissa's climax from her aunt's veteran tongue was massive. She writhed on the bed and forgot that she was a new bride due to have her husband take her virginity in a few hours.

After returning to the reception the guests began rapping their drink glasses. The bride and groom stood and kissed. To spice things up Melissa slipped him her tongue. He thought the taste her tongue carried was from the salad dressing. He explored the semi-bitter taste and decided he liked it.


Katie and Anson where in the basement of her house watching 13 Going on 30. They were cuddled up on the same beanbag chair eating popcorn and sipping cokes.

Her mother called down from upstairs, "Do you kids need anything?"

Katie giggled as Anson had whispered, "Yes, Mom. I need some privacy so I can get your daughter naked."

"Oh, Mom. We're fine." In a quieter voice she said to Anson, "I don't think you're going to get lucky tonight, Mister. My mom is watching us like a hawk."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.