Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

After her mother and father had left for their trip to the Meadowlark Inn in Tupelo Margaret found Anson by the pool with Greg. They had seen Anson's parents drive off too. Greg was going down on Anson when Margaret walked out into the pool area.

"You guys sure got into it quickly." The sight of her brother and his boyfriend stirred her. Her brother lay back on a lounge chair and smiled at her with out any embarrassment at having his big sister see him getting head from Greg.

Anson looked up at Margaret. "You're leaving at eleven aren't you?"

"Yeah, Nathan should be by here then. Are you guys going to be all right? I'll be back tomorrow around noon. Mom and Dad should be home around three. You two aren't going to have some big nasty boy party are you?"

"No. We're going to be cool here—just the two of us."

She looked down at Greg who was still sucking Anson's cock. "God, I wish I had more time." She licked her lips and grinned at Anson.

"Too bad, Maggie. Greg's having a good time, aren't you, buddy?"

Greg nodded his head as he licked up the shaft of Anson's cock, and then pushed the cock into his mouth. Margaret could see that Greg had a hard on from his work on Anson. Two wet swimsuits lay next to the chair.

Margaret was deeply temped to join in with the boys in some way, but she had already showered and dressed for Nathan. He was her best customer, so she just watched for a few minutes as Greg brought Anson to orgasm and swallowed a large load.

"See you boys tomorrow." Greg was licking up some cum he missed as he waved to Margaret.

She walked off to await Nathan while Anson turned over on the lounge chair and lifted up his ass. Greg knelt down behind him and kissed Anson's pale ass cheeks. He licked the warm skin and rimmed Anson's asshole. He poked his tongue into the crinkled hole. Anson reached back and spread his cheeks. He was still horny, even after the blowjob. He knew he would come again when Greg fucked him.

Greg pulled the tube of K-Y the boys had bought at the store earlier and opened it. He squirted some on his finger and began to get Anson ready. His lubricated finger easily entered the boy's ass. Anson moaned and Greg pushed a second finger in to join the first. Another squirt of the lube on his cock and Greg was ready.

"Open up, babe." Anson reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. Greg's dick probed his hole and spread his asshole open. His cock slowly worked into Anson's ass and the boys groaned with pleasure.

"This is so fucking good, Greg. Fuck me." Anson knew with his parents gone and Margaret in New York, he and Greg were going to wear out their cocks on each other.

Greg was fully inside Anson and pulled out to begin fucking him. The boys don't notice Margaret watching them from the patio door. Her luggage was set by the front door and she knew that Nathan would ring the bell. I love watching boys go at it. It's so incredibly sexy. I wish I could join them. I bet Anson would love to fuck my cunt while Greg takes my ass.


The long, black limo turned into the Horner drive. It stopped at the security box and the driver leaned out of the car to talk into the intercom. Calhoun reached back and snatched the binoculars from the pocket in the back of the passenger seat. He wrote down the license number before the car disappeared behind the wall.

A quick phone call to Atlanta got him a name, or rather a company name—Wagner Communications. What is a limo doing at the Horner home on a Saturday morning when the parents aren't home?

He laid his cell phone on the seat by the binoculars and began waiting again. Waiting was a specialized art to Calhoun.


The doorbell rang and Margaret left the view of her brother and his boy friend to answer the door. A uniformed chauffer bowed and asked, "Margaret Horner, please."

"I am she," Margaret was impressed.

"Your luggage?"

Margaret pointed to the bag inside the door. The chauffer took it and motioned for Margaret to go to the long black limo parked at the curb.

The chauffer opened the door and Margaret entered the empty limo. The car gleamed with money.

"Mr. Wagner will meet you at the airport, Miss."

"That's fine." Maggie sat back in a seat of exquisite softness.

"Please, may a mix you a drink? We also have soft drinks in the refrigerator."

"Don't worry about me. I'll just have a Diet Coke."

"Yes, Miss. We will be at the airport in about ten minutes."

"Thank you, eh... ?"

"Anderson, Miss." Leave it to Nathan to have a white chauffer.

"Thank you, Anderson."

The uniformed driver closed the door, and she was alone in the back of the car. This limo was even more elaborate than the car her father had rented to take her to the party last week. It was longer; the side couch could have been a bed.

Margaret sipped her Diet Coke and watched the scenery pass though the deeply tinted window wondering what the weekend would bring.


The four days since her husband's funeral had transformed the mind and body of Annabelle Hardy. Her mind began to relax from the need to be careful of every word or action. Chief Hardy's fist was as swift as his temper. The fist now lay six feet under the red Mississippi clay. She new the nightmares would soon pass.

Portia, her daughter, had noticed the difference already. She hoped that her mother would rest while she and her Aunt Carlotta went on a shopping trip into town. That's what they had told her mother. Her Aunt Carlotta was not happy about the true nature of the trip into town. She was happy that the news media had dispersed to other stories letting the farm return to its isolation. It wouldn't do to have them following them today.

"Aunt Carlotta, I hope Mom will forgive me for this. She's had such a time in the past week. I don't want to make her life worse."

"Then, honey, let's turn the car around right now." She patted Portia's knee exposed by the girl's white miniskirt. "Let's forget about this nonsense."

Portia shook her head and looked out the window and realized she missed the crowds of reporters and news people. She had been Somebody, now who was she? She smiled and knew they would know who she was after this afternoon.

While the transformation of Annabelle's attitude was open for all to see, the transformation of her body was hidden from her daughter. Annabelle watched the car leave from the kitchen window. She turned to her two nephews, Albert and Henry, the teenaged boys responsible for the transformation of her body. "Let's go boys, I want to get to the swimming hole." Albert picked up a picnic basket and a bucket of iced beer. Henry picked up the blankets to cover the hot summer sand at the irrigation pond. Annabelle carried nothing. And none of them brought swimsuits.

Annabelle let the boys part the rows of corn for her. She thought back over the last few months and realized she loved these boys as if they were her sons. A lifetime of spouse abuse ended with these gentle-hearted boys. Albert and Henry, she knew, would do anything for her. She smiled at the thought of what she did for them, offering the boys her body to pleasure. They took her body and gave her back pleasure beyond any memory of her sad childhood and marriage. Her husband was dead and her only regret was that Portia now lacked a father. Joshua had always treated Portia more gently than he did his wife. Portia escaped punishment when Annabelle had to take a slap across the face. Her body only took slaps now when she screamed for one of the boys to spank her during an especially wild ride in the sack. Her lips rose in a smile as her body responded to her recent memories.

"Aunt Annabelle, Mom said Portia got the week off school."

"Yeah, Henry, she's gonna spend the week out here."

"Do you think we could bring her out here for swimming?" Albert pulled over a corn stalk for her to walk through.

She stopped and looked at the boy. "Depends on what you mean by swimming. If you think about swimming naked and then fucking her, I wouldn't. If you're thinking about wearing swim suits and just having some innocent fun then I could live with that."

Henry looked hurt. "Aunt Annabelle you know we wouldn't do thing with Portia when you're opposed to it. She's in the family way." Even though Portia wasn't showing her pregnancy the boys treated her like a delicate flower.

Annabelle stepped across the last row of corn and walked onto the sand surrounding the irrigation pond. Albert spread the blanket on the soft dirt. His aunt unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the ground. The boys took in her naked body as she walked to the water's edge and waded into the warm irrigation pond. They lowered their overalls and walked into the water. Annabelle stopped near the center of the small pond. The water was four feet deep in the center and her breasts floated on the surface as she stood up.

The boys waded out until they stood in front and behind her. Her hands reached through the water to find their dicks. "You boys sure are ready all the time." Their long, hard cocks filled her hands.

Albert stood before his aunt and smiled, "You sure treat us nice, Aunt Annabelle." Henry's hands reached around and cupped Annabelle's tits. "Yeah, Aunt Annabelle, you just never get tired of us."

Annabelle knew her cunt was leaking juices into the warm water. She debated letting the boys please her here or on the blanket. "Boys, Portia may be in the family way, and she may know what good loving feels like, but she's my baby and I want you boys using these things on me and your mama, and not my little girl." She pressed her fingernails into their shafts. The boys stiffened as the sharp edges made their points.

"No, ma'am!" They both answered quickly. Albert took hold of his aunt's pussy to try to calm her down. Even in the water her cunt felt oily and slick. He knew she was ready for some good sexing. Henry picked her up and carried her to the blanket. He noticed that in a week of almost daily trips to the swimming hole that Aunt Annabelle had a smooth all-over tan.

Annabelle lay back and spread her legs, "Who's first, boys?" A question often asked in the past week.

Henry said, "Well, I spent last night in your bed, Aunt Annabelle, so I suspect it's Albert's turn." Portia slept on the first floor at the other end of the house. Carlotta had selected her niece's bedroom with the idea of placing distance between her and the adult women who routinely expected nighttime callers.

His brother didn't need anytime to get ready. He moved over his aunt and let her guide him into her. He knew she was always wet and ready and didn't take it easy as he slid to the bottom in one smooth stroke.

Annabelle grunted, "Fuck boy, I just love the feelin' of your dick spreading me open." She kicked his ass with her heels. "Now, give me a good fuckin'!" Albert tried to shut her up with three snaps of his hips.

"Oh, my Lord in heaven, Albert!" She gasped.

The boy didn't let up on her. In a couple of minutes, Annabelle screamed and climaxed. Albert never gave her a chance to recover with another half-dozen strokes that did shut her up and glazed her eyes.

Henry moved to Annabelle's mouth and rubbed his cock over her panting lips. She turned her head and swallowed that fat head of his dick. The boys pumped her like they were filling a basketball. Annabelle swelled up and came again. She expelled Henry's cock as she squalled her orgasm to the cornfield. Albert leaned down and captured his brother's sock and sucked it deep in his mouth. "Oh, shit, Albert, suck that fucking thing." Henry groaned.

"Oh, God, I'm seeing the fires of hell!" Annabelle gasped as she watched Albert swallowing half of his brother's dick. The first time she had watched this shocked her to her core. This was faggot shit, she thought, but the boys didn't give off any feeling that they were committing a grave sin by sucking a dick. Carlotta explained later that the boys confessed to her that they'd been doing each other for a year before she invited them into her bed. Carlotta said, that she didn't see any harm in the boys pleasing each other when she was waiting for the postman.

"Now don't you make him cum, Albert! I want that load in me. You hear?" Albert nodded around Henry's cock. "You can cum anytime, baby. Fill your Aunt Annabelle's pussy!"

Albert was too experienced at pleasing women to believe that. He summoned up his will power and forced Annabelle into two more climaxes before emptying his balls into her. His cock spit its fertile sperm deep into her fertile womb. Ten massive spurts of semen created a wave of little wrigglers that surged toward the massive egg suspended in her ovary. Joshua's sperm rarely had the strength to make her cervix. This boy's swimmers had Olympic aims. They were still accelerating as they left Annabelle's cunt.

Henry pulled out of Albert's mouth and pushed his brother off Annabelle. He turned Annabelle over and lifted her ass. She groaned and tried to stay upright. Henry plowed into her like an iron blade on a moist spring field.

"Oh, my Lord!" Henry hit bottom and took over Annabelle's throbbing cunt. Henry didn't have long; his brother's mouth had taken him to the brink.

"Aunt Annabelle! I'm cumming!" She quivered through another orgasm as she felt Henry's wet semen fill her. The millions of little white sperm formed a second wave to attack the fresh egg hanging from its stalk. Near to end of their journey the waves joined together in a life or death contest to enter the egg first. One of the little swimmers slipped inside and the other began their fruitless search to find entry. The giant egg glowed and sealed up tight. They all died shortly in their failure to be first. All this, of course, was unnoticed by Annabelle whose cries of pleasure faded to grunts of satisfaction as Henry's manly cock slipped from her gooey cunt. It would take a scientific photo finish later to determine which boy's semen won the race, not that there would be a winner's cup for the victor.


Not more than ten minutes had passed before the gate to the Horner Estate opened again. The limousine turned in the same direction as the parents' car. His problem now was the car's tinted windows. Calhoun couldn't make out who was in the car. He had to make a snap decision, to follow the car or stick with the stakeout on the home. He stuck with the stakeout.

After a few minutes, long enough to ensure that anything forgotten would have been returned for; he opened the glove box and popped the trunk. His car carried a complete supply of burglary tools and intelligence equipment. He removed a length of rope, a can of mace, a grappling hook, a mask and a tranquilizer dart gun. After stuffing the equipment into a shopping bag he crossed the road and used an oak tree standing near the fence as cover.

He tied the grappling hook to the rope and in seconds was over the fence on the Horner's property. The can of mace in his right hand, he slowly made his way to the house using the trees and gardens as cover. The mace was for dogs. Dogs were always a problem. They rarely let anyone get close to a house and they would casually do to an intruder what surgeons did so carefully on an operating room table.

He checked the windows for alarms and found them. He slowly worked his way around the house looking for a way in. He heard the moaning as he turned the corner to the back of the house. A high fence formed a rectangle in the back yard. The moaning came from inside the fence. Calhoun knew that the Margaret and Anson could be the only family members at home. Calhoun pulled the dart gun from the waistband of his pants and slowly approached the fence. Some one was having very vigorous sex on the other side of the fence.

Calhoun dropped to the ground and gazed through a small crack in the fence near the ground. He spotted the thrusting buttocks of a young man. The young man was fucking another young man. Holy shit! They're boys!

The bald man watched as one teenaged boy fucked the other. His cock was iron in his pants. It had been a while since he had penetrated such a young firm ass. He could see Greg's balls slapping into Anson's ass as he fucked his buddy. Calhoun pulled out his cock and stroked it as he watched the boys fuck. People, who hired men for such private work as Calhoun did, tended to look down on faggots. Calhoun had lived in the closet for so long hangers hung from his ears like earrings.

He knew he had a mission here, but the thrusting young buttocks froze him in his spot. He watched the boy being fucked thrust back hard on the cock spearing him. It was obvious to Calhoun that these boys were experienced lovers. The fucker drove hard into his friend while the boy taking the cock moaned for more. Calhoun's hand tried to simulate the feeling of a tight teen ass, but couldn't come close. So, Calhoun watched the boys until Greg thrust deep and moaned as he filled Anson with his cum. Calhoun's cum sprinkled the yard. He quietly zipped up and circled the pool leaving the boys to their post-orgasmic bliss.


The trip to the airport was short as the driver said, giving Margaret time to think of the change in her life in the past week. The pot in her locker had twisted her life in a new direction. It had unseated her old personality and snapped her out of her dependant relationship with her family. She knew she was in an ascendant phase of her life. She owned her father. Her brother was bound to her by their common sexual attraction. Her mother would come under her control when she returned. With the money she had earned in the past week she could start achieving independence she had never had before.

The car drove around the terminal and through the gate of a chain link fence onto the tarmac. A sleek white jet sat apart from the commercial traffic. Wagner Communications was painted on the fuselage in dark blue. Near the front of the plane she read that it was a Gulfstream IV.

A stairway descended from the open door. As the car pulled up to the plane Nathan came down the steps. He was dressed in white slacks and a green pullover shirt. The car stopped and Nathan came back to open the door.

Margaret stepped out and Nathan got a nice view of her black panties under the black leather miniskirt. The blouse was thin black and he could see her nipples through it.

"You look gorgeous, honey." He kissed her making sure he found her wet tongue.

"Thank you, baby, I'm so excited about this trip. I've never been to New York."

"You're in for a sweet time." He put his hand behind her back and guided her up the steps. She entered the jet and sat down in a plush armchair. A flight attendant approached and asked if she wanted a drink. "Manhattan, please." The attendant was about forty. She had large breasts and lush chocolate cleavage showed between the two open buttons of her blouse. The black skirt was very short. If she turned around and bent over Margaret was sure she would know what color panties she was wearing.

The attendant quickly delivered her drink bending down so Margaret couldn't miss her large, dark breasts. Margaret gave her a warm look and licked her lips. The flight attendant obviously flew on both sides of the plane.

Nathan sat by her in another plush chair. He was drinking a martini. "Excuse how I'm dressed. I just finished playing golf and hadn't had time to change."

"It's quite alright Nathan. You're very handsome in what you're wearing."

"Thanks honey. Margaret, this is Evelyn our flight attendant. She's been with me for twenty years."

Evelyn shook Margaret hand. "I'm pleased to meet you. If you require anything, anything," she repeated the word so Margaret had a very good idea she was being completely truthful about this, "you let me know, okay?"

"I will, Evelyn."

"Ladies, I love to be in the cockpit when we take off. When we're in the air I'll be back." He leaned down and kissed Margaret and left for the front of the plane. "Evelyn, you're very beautiful." Margaret's eyes closely inspected the dark body before her. The flight attendant's dark brown eyes were taking in every inch of Margaret's body.

"Thank you, Margaret. Nathan's told me about you. He is very taken with you." The woman's soft voice raised the hairs on Margaret's arm.

"Nathan's a wonderful man, isn't he?" This could be an interesting trip. I wonder if the plane has a bed, and how many people it can hold.

"Yes, he is. I've been with him a very long time and have been impressed with his prowess since the beginning."

Margaret giggled, "He does have a lot of prowess."

Evelyn brought her another drink and leaned down to set it on the table. Her left breast was completely exposed to Margaret's view.

"Evelyn, we're all adults here aren't we?" Margaret caressed the dark brown globe with her eyes.

The black woman laughed and replied, "I suppose we are."

Evelyn sat down by Margaret, "Margaret, you need to buckle up, and we're about to take off. You're right, we are both adults." Margaret buckled up and all most immediately the jet started to roll.

"Well, Evelyn do you think on the way up to New York you would like to join Nathan and I when we have sex?"

The audacity of the question set Evelyn back.

"Honey, you're assuming a lot here aren't you?"

Margaret chuckled, "I don't think so. My guess is that you're used to pleasuring Nathan. I would be very happy if we could pleasure each other also."

"I can see why Nathan was so enthusiastic about you." Evelyn's eyes moistened.

The jet accelerated down the runway. It quickly lifted into the air and began their trip to New York. The rapid assent had almost taken Margaret's breath away. She looked over at Evelyn and realized that this trip was going to be more fun than she thought.

Evelyn unbuckled her seat belt and moved over to Margaret. Margaret took the woman's arm in her hand and yanked roughly. The young girl lifted her face and kissed the surprised Evelyn. The flight attendant recovered quickly and returned the kiss wetly. The young girl readily accepted the older woman's tongue and pulled her down into her small lap.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.