Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The morning sun was high when she awoke. Her alarm clock read 8:12 as Margaret stretched and got out of bed. She walked into her bathroom and started the shower.

As she showered she considered the bag in her trunk that held the seventy-five thousand dollars. What to do with it? She thought. Nothing, in the short-run she knew. That much missing money would, she was sure, bring someone looking for it. Her house had a good security system. The garage, where the money sat in the wheel well of her Mercedes, had an independent system. She thought that leaving it in the trunk for a couple of months would cool off anyone looking for the cash. Margaret figured that when she went off to college she could put the money in a safety deposit box and use it to buy items when she didn't want to negotiate with her parents. She needed to call Constance and make sure the girl didn't do anything crazy.

She dialed Constance's cell phone. The phone rang and rang. "Hello." A dull voice answered.

"Connie, it's Maggie."

The voice brightened. "Do you have some more work?"

"No, honey. I'm going to New York today and I wanted to talk to you about our little adventure the other night."

"What about it?"

"I just wanted to warn you not to spend any of the money."

There was a long pause. "Why not?"

"Connie, no one loses that much money without someone coming to look for it."

"Do you know something? Have you seen anyone?"

"No, but don't spend any of the money until I let you know."

Connie didn't respond right away. "Connie, how much have you spent?"

"A little..." She whispered.

Margaret's voice shot back. "How much?"

"Ten thousand."

Margaret shrieked, "Ten thousand dollars! What the fuck did you buy?"

"Some clothes..."

"You spent ten thousand dollars on clothes!" Margaret gasped. "You stupid little bitch!"

Connie pleaded, "I just bought some things I saw in fashion magazines."

"How did you explain the clothes to your mother?" Margaret seethed.

"I haven't shown them to her. I can't."

Margaret thought for a moment. "Don't spend anymore. Hide the money, bury it, just get it away from your house, and don't wear the fucking clothes!"

"But Maggie, what's the problem? Don't you think the people have made an insurance claim for the money?"

"If they have insurance. If the money came from a legitimate business, they will, but if the money isn't insured then the owners will come looking for it and they won't ask nicely to get it back."

"What's the good of having all that money if I can't spend it!" She shot back.

"You needed to sit on this for a while. Bury it."

Constance wasn't happy but she agreed.

After her phone call, Margaret knew that she should follow her own advice. She put on a string bikini and headed for the garage for the money and a shovel.

Margaret returned from her gardening to find her mother was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. She was wearing a robe; she had freshly showered and her hair clung wetly to her head. Her eyes rose at Margaret's appearance. "I'm glad the boys when golfing."

"Mom, I thought you and Dad were going to Tupelo today."

"Oh, we are so they were out of here at six. Still honey, you need to wear more around here."

"Oh, Mother, You're lucky I didn't come down naked." Margaret helped herself to the coffee and poured a healthy dose of milk into it. She had just recently started the day with a cup, but she wasn't comfortable with it black like her mother.

"You run around the house naked, when no one is home?"

"Sure, who's to see?" Antoinette was having trouble talking to her daughter while her back was turned. The string bikini hid none of her daughter's perfect ass. God, it's hard to imagine my ass once looked like that, and every boy in town was trying to get into it.

"What if your father or brother came back unexpectedly?"

"Then they would see me naked." Like they haven't already. If Daddy or Anson came home and found me naked I'm sure they would be naked in a second. Coming home together, though, might be a problem.

"Mom are you excited about going up to Tupelo with Dad?"

Her mother eyed her daughter over her coffee cup. "Yes, we need to get away for a while by ourselves."

Margaret giggled, "Just don't wear him out, Mom."

Such a sexual remark wouldn't have passed her daughter's lips two weeks ago. "Margaret, you seem to have a different attitude about life since you were arrested."

"Mom, you get arrested and try not to have it change you. I think it might be a lot like getting cancer at my age. It teaches you that maybe the life you have might not last forever and you need to make choices earlier than you would have otherwise."

"Be careful, Maggie, some choices you can make are hard to take back."

Margaret sat down at the table with her mother and sipped her coffee. "You mean like losing my virginity?"

"You haven't!"

Margaret smiled. "The night I learned I wasn't being charged Brett and I did it."

"Margaret, that's just what I was talking about. You can't take something like that back."

"Mom," she giggled, "I have no intention of trying. It was wonderful. If I had an idea how good it would be I would have done it earlier."

"I don't know what to feel about this. I should be angry you didn't wait for marriage or if I should be glad it was a good experience for you. Are you on birth control?"

"Mom, think about it as just a step, and yes, I am now." Margaret turned around and saw her mother's eyes rise up to hers.

"Be careful they take a few days to take effect."

"Don't worry, Mom. I pleasing Brett in other ways until then." She smirked at her mother.

"Margaret! I think that's more than what I want to know."

"Oh, Mom, he is so sexy. I just melt when he touches me." She ran her hand down her tummy and to her thigh.

Antoinette laughed. "He is good looking." She swirled her coffee in the cup. "So, he's good in bed?"

Margaret took the bait. "He's fabulous. I love the way he makes me feel when... he's inside me. Can I say that?"

Antoinette realized that she was becoming aroused over this. "Sure, honey. We should be able to talk about anything."

"Anything?" Margaret looked at her mother in a new light. The same sort of light that shined on Marion Anderson's deep brown skin a few days ago.

"Yes, dear. Anything?"

"Can I ask a question then?"

"Go ahead."

"Is Daddy good in bed?" She smiled. Always start by asking a question you already know the answer to.

"My God. Maybe I didn't mean quite anything." Antoinette's face blushed deeply.

"Come on, Mom. Answer the question." Margaret leaned back on the counter and stared at her flushed mother.

"He is dear. He's very good. Your father is quite well endowed." Margaret grinned a warm smile in agreement.

"Really, Brett's about this big." Margaret held out two fingers about seven inches apart.

Antoinette looked at this and reached out to move Margaret's right hand about three inches farther away from her left. Margaret looked at this and was glad that her mother was telling the truth. "Mom, how do you get something like that inside you?"

"Dear, it was a very stretching experience at first. I was an eighteen-year-old virgin when I married your father. The sheets looked like he had butchered a cow on them. It hurt like hell."

"Brett didn't seem to hurt at all. There was a sharp pain and in he went. It felt really good really fast."

"I'm glad, it took me a couple of days before it started to feel good."

"Does it still feel good?"

Antoinette paused at this. It had been at least a month since she had grasped her husband's giant cock in her pussy. She was sure he was getting some from other women, but she was screwing her tennis instructor and his younger brother. She had fucked half-dozen different men in the last three years, as her hormones seemed to demand a steady diet of sex.

"Yes, honey it does."

"Mom, I get wet just thinking about him." She left the object of her thought ambiguous.

Antoinette smiled. "That's love honey, when you think about him during the day in class and then have to take a long bathroom break to ease your tension.

Margaret squealed, "Mom, you didn't!"

Antoinette's face held it's red hue, "More than once, honey. I got detention twice for being late to class."

"No, I can't believe my high-class society mom sitting in a stall in high school with her panties around her feet rubbing off to the thought of Dad."

She giggled, "Well, dear, I shouldn't admit this, but it wasn't always about your father."

"No.! Who else mom? Tell me." Margaret was getting aroused at this conversation. She and her mother never talked any more, and here they were talking about masturbating.

"I can't believe I'm talking about this after all these years, but I had a big crush on a Mr. Matheson who taught math."

"You had a crush on my math teacher. Mom, he's old and gray."

Antoinette laid her hand on her daughter's. "He wasn't then. He was a stud. He would stand up in front of the class wearing the tightest pants. I would image what he looked like naked while he taught."

"Mom, I can't believe this! I do the same thing for Mr. Anderson my social studies teacher. He's about thirty and looks like Brad Pitt. All the girls lust after him."

Antoinette leaned in toward Margaret and said, "Did you ever make a trip to the bathroom after one of his classes?

"I have, Mom. Sometimes I get so... horny that I have to do it or I just couldn't concentrate in my next class." Margaret noticed that her mother's robe had opened and she could see a hard nipple inside the white cotton. Mine are fucking hard too.

"I couldn't believe I could get off so quickly."

"I know, Mom, it's like I just lean back a little and slip my hand down there and I come."

Antoinette was becoming very aroused over the conversation. The image of her daughter sitting on a toilet with her hand in her panties frantically rubbing her pussy was powerful.

"I know, when I used to image Mr. Matheson standing in front of me naked, I could come in a minute of two." She hoped her daughter didn't see her hand move to her lap. She just couldn't stop herself from touching herself. Her pussy was screaming for contact, and she couldn't stop the slow progress of her finger along her wet lips.

"Mom, I imagine Mr. Anderson standing in front of me. He's looking at me, telling me how beautiful I am, and how much I excite him. He's stroking his long..."

Antoinette's finger was touching her clit. Her cunt was a swamp. Her breathing was quickening. "You can say it, dear. Go ahead."

"Cock. My God, I can't believe I just said cock in front of you."

Her finger was generating flames that burned her mind. Masturbating in front of her daughter, how nasty. God, I hope she doesn't notice. But Margaret had noticed. She kept her eyes locked on her mother's but in the bottom of her view she could see the finger moving. Her mother's robe had moved to the side and her hairy cunt was on display.

Margaret was sitting in the full view of her mother, so when her hand dropped to the front of her bikini her mother moaned and said, "I'm sorry, Maggie. It was just too much."

She saw her daughter's fingers press down on the yellow fabric and begin to rotate also. Her glazed eyes took in very detail of how the material crinkled under Margaret's fingers. Then she gasped when Margaret pulled the wet yellow fabric aside and began to rub her clit. She's shaved. I heard all the girls were doing it today, but to see a bald pussy is so hot.

The mother and daughter lost all sense of modesty in their electric state. Antoinette's robe spread open revealing her nude body. Margaret pulled up her bra to massage her tits.

"Oh, honey. Rub yourself... let me see you cum... you're making mama so hot."

Margaret returned her mother's words. "Mom... you got me so hot talking about masturbating... I love to do it... I love doing it with you... you're so hot, mom... you're so sexy."

Antoinette was cumming. She jammed her fingers deep inside as her orgasm roared thought her body. "Cumming honey,... cumming hard... cum with me."

"Oh, yeah, fuck yes, mom... cumming too... my pussy is so hot... oh, my fucking god..."

The two writhed as they watched each other achieve climax. Antoinette sat panting in the chair. Margaret gasped and slumped.

"Mom, that was so cool. I can't believe we just masturbated together."

"Honey, we shouldn't have done this. I got carried away. This is my fault. Please, don't tell your father."

"Mom, calm down. I have no intention of telling Daddy." She got up and reached for her mother's hand and pulled her to her feet. She embraced her mother and their bare breasts pressed hotly together. "Mom, I never had such a wonderful conversation as we've just had. This has made me feel very close to you. It's like we're not adversaries anymore, but friends, more than friends."

"Oh, Maggie, I feel the same way. It's like when we climaxed all the tension between us disappeared." The two women hugged tightly.

"Mom, can we do this again? Sit and talk. I don't mean we have to masturbate in front of each other, but we do have to talk."

Antoinette began to cry softly. "I was hoping to find some way to bring you close to me, darling. We were drifting apart."

"Oh, Mom!" Margaret began sobbing and the two shared their tears. Antoinette kissed away Margaret's tears. Cleaning her face with soft brushes of her lips, then she brushed her lips over her daughter's. Margaret's lips stopped hers and the two kissed for longer than they knew. It was Margaret's tongue that ventured forth first. She licked her mother's lips and pressed inside. Antoinette reflexively countered and her tongue slid over Margaret's wet one. The kiss between mother and daughter became a lover's kiss. Antoinette had never kissed a woman before like this. Margaret had and loved the feeling.

Margaret's hands slipped inside her mother's robe and slowly pulled it off her. Antoinette allowed it to slide over her arms, and she was now standing in the kitchen naked kissing her daughter, and loving every second of it. Antoinette pulled the string on her daughter's top and let it fall to the floor. Their breasts caressed each other and her mother's hands slipped down over Margaret's ass.

Margaret pulled the string's holding up her bikini bottom. It slipped off only slightly impeded by the gusset's sticking to her wet pussy.

Still kissing, the mother and daughter were now naked. The more experienced in lesbian sex, Margaret's fingers brushed her mother's pussy. Antoinette moaned from the soft delicate touch of her daughter's experienced fingers inside her dripping pussy. Her mother straddled her fingers spreading her legs and beginning to rise and fall, fucking Margaret's fingers.

Fumbling fingers brushed across Margaret's pussy, her mother had never touched another woman, but soon found the familiar spots—the wet lips and her hard clit.

The kiss ended as the fingers probed deeply. Margaret looked in her mother's eyes and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Antoinette's eyes rolled back in her head and she came shivering, convulsing and crying out loudly.

As her climax waned she saw Margaret begin hers. She had never seen a woman in the throws of passion. She's so beautiful. It's amazing how hard she is cumming. She's wetting my fingers. So fucking wet and hot. I hope we do this again.

"Oh, god, Mom. You made me cum so hard." Margaret grabbed her mother and kissed her deeply, plunging her tongue into lick her mother's.

Margaret relaxed from the kiss and started giggling. Her mother looked at her naked daughter and began giggling too. "Mom, you're pretty hot. I would have never thought we could do this, but, mom, I feel really close to you now. It's like before I would always fight over everything, but now we're lovers, Mom."

"Oh, honey, I've been looking for some way to stop us from drifting apart," She laughed again, "I just never thought sex would be what brought us together."

"I know, Mom. This is so strange, but I don't want to stop. Can we do this again?"

"I don't know why not, but your father can't find out."

"Oh, no. He would never understand. This will be our secret mom."

Antoinette picked up her robe. "Wow, I think I need a shower after that." Her hand probed her pussy. "I am very sticky down there."

"Can I join you, Mom?"

Antoinette got a far away look in her eye, and then said, "Sure, dear, I would like that."

"I would too. Let's go get that shower." The two picked up their discarded clothes and walked hand-in-hand down the hall to Antoinette's room.

Margaret turned on the shower as her mother stood by the sink and watched her daughter. "Maggie, how did we come to this? Did we lose control? Of course, I lost control. I let my daughter make me cum, and I made her cum. This is too much!" Her mother rambled on while her daughter adjusted the temperature.

Margaret held out her hand and Antoinette joined her in the shower. "Get your head wet, Mom." The taller woman leaned her head back and let her hair become wet. Margaret turned her around and rubbed shampoo into her mother's long brown hair. Antoinette couldn't remember ever having someone else wash her hair in the shower. She loved it.

"Mom, let's go shopping next week," She lathered up her mother's hair.

"What shall we buy, dear?" Antoinette felt her daughter's body press against her back. She returned the pressure loving the sensation of their slick bodies rubbing together.

"Let's get you some new undies. The ones you're wearing are very out of fashion."

"Maggie, I can't wear this new things you young girls wear. How would I look in a thong or a g-string?" She bent her head forward to wash the shampoo from her hair. She thought of her tennis pro seeing her in a thong, or even better, his younger brother.

"Mom, you would look hot. You still have a great figure. Maybe a new swimsuit to wear around the pool, something to show off your fine ass." She rubbed her mother's bottom, letting her slick fingers slide down the crease and then spreading her pussy lips.

Antoinette moaned at the fingers in her. "I couldn't. What would your brother think if his mom started wearing suits that showed off her ass?"

"He's probably get a hard on."

"Maggie! What a thing to say." She remembered watching Anson jerk off that day. I bet I could give him a hard on. The big question is what I would do with it.

"Mom, he's always getting hard ons at the pool when I'm out there."

"No, you don't encourage this do you?"

"Oh, Mom, I might wiggle my bare ass at him once and awhile, but no he doesn't need any encouragement to get a hard on. He's got a nice one too."

"Maggie! Don't talk about your brother that way."

"Mom, he's growing up. He's probably not a virgin anymore."

"Do you think so?"

"Mom, he's a good looking guy, any number of girls I know would do him."

Margaret exchanged places so her mother could wash her hair. Their bodies kept touching as she soaped and rinsed her daughter's hair.

After rinsing her hair, Margaret turned around and softly kissed her mother. "You know, Mom, I think after today, I'm going to go easier on you. I've given you a pretty hard time lately and I'm sorry."

She hugged Antoinette who returned the embrace. Their mouths drew close and they kissed. A good daughter to mom kiss again slowly transformed into another heated lovers' kiss. Their tongues sought the others and their arms drew them closer. Antoinette kissed down Margaret's chest and was soon was suckling her daughter's breast.

"Oh, Mom." Margaret held her mother's head as she licked and pulled on her tight nipples. Her mother's hand slid down her stomach and rubbed Margaret's pussy. "This is so good, Mom."

Antoinette then did the unthinkable for her. She knelt before her daughter and kissed down her stomach. Antoinette stared at the shaved pussy before her, admiring the fresh, smooth cunt. She leaned in and kissed her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, Mom, yes, lick me... your tongue is so soft... let me open my legs more for you." She ran her fingers through her mother's hair and pulled her close. Her bottom swayed against the shower wall as her mother sucked her hard clit and flicked her tongue over it. She's just as good as Molly or Teri. I wonder if she has had past experience at this. Would she tell me the truth?

"Mom, I'm cumming... yes... yes... oh, Mom, don't stop." Margaret came hard from her mother's licking. Antoinette kissed her daughter's pussy just above the lips and stood up. Margaret kissed her mother's lips and giggled as she wiped the juice from her face. "Mom, I think you and I are going to have a wonderful relationship after this."

"Oh, honey, I love you so much. I can't tell you when I want to do this again, but, Maggie, I do want to do it again." They embraced.

"I do too, Mom. I definitely want to make love with you again."

"Honey, I need to get dressed. Your father's going to be home soon, and I need to get finished packing for our little get-a-way weekend."

"So you're going to get some of Daddy's big dick this weekend?" Margaret's eyes flashed at her mother.

"I hope so, honey. I think I need some male loving to keep me from enjoying our little lesbian duet too much."

"Mom, nothing's better than Daddy's... I mean a big cock." She hurried to cover her mistake.

Mom kissed daughter a final time that morning. Margaret's mind began calculating the next step in her little family drama: how to get Dad between the two of them.


Sean woke up confused. He wasn't in his room. He panicked until he realized he wasn't in jail. He moved his hand and touched warm flesh. The touch brought back last night's events. First fucking Amanda in the living room while his mother watched, and then his mother and her lover leaving for their bedroom. He remembered that at four Amanda came out and woke him up.

"Come to bed." She whispered as she roused him.

"What? Where?"

"With me. We want you to join us."

"Mom?"

Amanda nodded. "Yes. Come with me."

She pulled on his hand, and he stood up. He followed her into the dark room. Amanda pulled down on his shorts. He pushed with her and the cotton garment fell to the floor.

She nudged him into the bed. He moved over to make room for Amanda and accidentally touched his mother's nude body. She stirred and resumed sleeping. Amanda pulled the sheets over her and embraced Sean. She found his lips in the darkness and the two kissed. Their kisses went on until her hand found his cock. It was hard. Sean groaned. Amanda pulled him over her and pulled his cock to her pussy. "Fuck me, honey."

Sean said, "But, what's going on here?"

"I want you to cum in me. I want to have a baby, and we've decided you're going to be the father."

"Me?" He pushed his cock into his mother's lover.

"Yeah, Allissa will raise him with me, and I want part of you and her in our child."

"I don't know what to say."

She giggled, "Fuck me, honey, and fill me up with your fertile, rich cum."

Sean fucked her. His strokes started slowly in response to his confusion, and then with his enthusiasm for the act. He could leave a part of him behind when he went to jail.

Amanda wrapped her arms around his body and thrust up to meet his cock. He kissed her and pressed forcefully into her. He wanted to be at his deepest when he released his semen into her. Near his climax he felt a hand on his ass. The slim fingers pressed him down. His mother was helping to bring on his climax. Her experienced fingers traced a circle around his ass hole. She knew how to get the most out of him. Two fingers penetrated him and found his prostate. She pressed hard, and Sean felt as if his insides shot through his cock into Amanda. His cock spit out its fertile seed into the ready womb of his mother's partner whose pussy glowed with the heat of the life giving seed. She held her lover's son and let the little wigglers reach their goal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.