Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The sun rose over Black Mountain on Saturday morning. Draperies spread and curtains rose to admit the fresh light of day. At the Ramada Inn the residents were less enthused with that breaking day. The odors of sin lingered as the sunlight found cracks in the drapes to dimly light the offenses of the night before.

The small beams of light found enough gaps in the stained drapes to dimly light the room. Snoring bodies, naked bodies, empty bottles, cigarette-littered ashtrays, cigarette burns in the carpet, as the sun kissed the flesh of the guests at Melissa Anderson's bachelorette party, It gleamed off the dark skin of Leroy, half of the entertainment from the night before. Leroy's body laid spread eagled on the floor, tied, using the pantyhose of the guilty women, by the arms and legs to two sofas. Red welts rose from his legs and chest. Long straight lines of ruptured flesh glistened under the gentle sunbeams.

Another young man lay over the sofa at the tortured man's feet. He hands and legs were also tied to the sofa. He still wore the white shirt of a Ramada Inn staff bartender. The small sunbeams made his well-lubricated bottom shimmer. The small aperture that the young man brought to the party was now stretched out and looked like the mouth of a limestone cave ready for exploration.

Two women lay head to toe on the other couch, two identical women, twins, who appeared to have sup from the other and then fell into a deep sleep. One was the bride, but only those intimate with them could have pointed to the bride and the matron of honor with any certainty.

A blonde woman face down a few feet from the lashed black man stirred. Her cheek rubbed the pool of drool that moistened the carpet. Naked as the rest she opened her blue eyes to the man lying next to her. She moved her arm and her fingers brushed a long wooden handle. Her short fingers closed around it and brought the whip to her face. Her memory of the night before flared brighter than the sunlight touching her body. She dropped the whip and leaned up to observe her handiwork.

The softly breathing black man bore the marks of Kristi's passion. She recalled that it only took two one hundred dollar bills for him to allow her to tie him to the furniture. While the rest of the women mixed their fluids on the bed upstairs, Kristi demonstrated to Leroy the artistry of the whip. Hannah and Jackson, Kristi's teenaged masters, used the whip Kristi had in her overnight bag earlier in the day to reinforce the discipline Kristi so ardently desired. Kristi's sexual horizon's had taken a dramatic turn during the last Black Mountain Social club spa visit. The final event of the day was devoted to each matron removing the virginity from her charge. Hannah, who had lost her virginity well before the spa visit, had read Kristi for a latent submissive and turned the tables. Hannah donned the strap on dildo and brought her mentor to a staggering orgasm. Hannah brought Kristi to her new boyfriend and presented her to him as their slave. After some reticence, Jackson took to the domination of the district attorney's wife with enthusiasm. The teens found having a woman more than old enough to be their mother had its advantages: money. Kristi paid for new toys, new erotic clothing, and motel rooms.

Kristi used her money last night to buy the tall black man lying on the floor snoring. After lashing him she worked his cock up to an enormous erection and rode it to a half-dozen orgasms. She smiled at her memory of each one of them.

Craig, their bartender, moaned as his newly conscious mind accepted the pain signals from his anal region. He tugged on his arms until his foggy brain realized he was tied to the couch. Kristi looked up at him and rolled over on her back. A slap on her thigh brought her head up to see a ten-inch cock hanging from her loins. The flesh-toned dildo showed that she had used it well. The brown and dark red stains streaked its length.

Kristi recalled getting it from Hillary. The dildo was clean when Hillary strapped it to Kristi's waist. It should have been clean with Hillary using the pussy of every other woman at the party to rub off any stains the dildo previously carried. Just before six am four of the woman wrestled a well fucked-out Craig over the couch. Hillary greased him up and Kristi pushed the hose up Craig's little used asshole.

There was some justice to Craig's abuse. He supplied the party with the pot, cock, and X that drove the already highly sexed wedding party over the cliff into an abyss of debauchery. Ten solid inches of debauchery that would leave the bartender's ass barely able to contain his bodily wastes.

Kristi sat up and saw the streaks of sunlight flicker over the disaster of broken bottles, strewn bras and panties, pantyhose draped over lamps, and a mirror with "Pussy Rules" scribbled in red lipstick.

Her head took two swift spins as she stood. She pushed down her male equipment and looked for her clothes. Her dress lay draped over the bar. She slipped it on and spotted her shoes in a corner next to an empty wine bottle. The clock on the microwave read 8:03. She knew Melissa's mother would be by soon to round up the wedding party to begin dressing for the wedding.

She knew she couldn't be found in such a compromising position. After all, she was the district attorney's wife. She figured the black man on the floor had earned his pay and wouldn't trouble her, but Craig could. He stirred and began to struggle against his bonds.

"Boy, hold on. Don't thrash around!" She stepped before his tear-streaked face.

He looked into her calm eyes. "You! You raped me!"

Kristi pulled up his head by this hair. "Honey, that's such an ugly word, especially coming from a young man like you with a nice heterosexual reputation to hold on to."

"You and your gang of bitches tied me down and raped me!" Craig's memory of the huge cock pummeling him was not all bad, but he was pissed.

"Honey, before you run off to the cops about this I would remind you I'm the wife of the district attorney. If you think he's going to indict his wife you're mistaken."

Craig silently absorbed the lesson Kristi was teaching him.

"Son, if you say one word of this to anyone, I'll guarantee you'll get the same thing done to you, but by two big black dicks that just love stretching out some lily-white asshole." She pulled his hair back further. "Do you get me?"

His eyes glared at her, but his head nodded. "Now you take this little experience as just live with it." She kissed his lips. "You know, Craig, if you keep quiet about this, I might just do it again someday."

His face relaxed and she could tell he found the idea attractive. Kristi wondered if he would like to have Hannah drive the shaft into him. She set the strap on dildo between Hillary's tits knowing when she woke up she might want to try Craig herself. Craig would get a good ride from Hillary fueled by the bitch's male anger issues. She kissed the bartender again, "I'm going to leave you tied up. The other girls might want a turn."

Craig sighed and lowered his head awaiting his fate. Kristi made a quick scan of the room looking for her panties. She shrugged and let herself out.


Dawn woke up to the sun shining through a gap in a curtain over the big bed in the rear of the RV. Dawn moved to get out of bed when Lori turned to her and pulled her back.

"Do you have to get up?" Lori spooned Dawn and hugged her.

Dawn whispered, "Our dads are still asleep out front. I'm sure. We got here late and they set up everything. Besides I have to pee."

She got out of bed and moved to the small toilet in the corner. She didn't bother pulling the curtain around it. Lori had seen her pee before and it wasn't a big deal between them. She wiped her pussy and pulled up her panties. "Let's get our swimsuits on. I usually just wear mine all day."

The girls had made a special trip to the mall and the Lane Bryant store. They bought the standard plus sized girl bikinis and then attacked them with Dawn's sewing machine. After an hour of cutting and stitching they had two remarkable fashionable thong bikinis. Neither girl would have worn one in public, but Dawn assured Lori only their fathers would see them. After putting the suits on they pulled on cover-ups to hide the surprise from their fathers.

Ron slept in the overhead bunk and Joe on the fold out couch. The girls quietly grabbed some rolls and pop and wrapped them in a large beach towel and crept outside and quietly shut the door. The sun was already up in the sky and the temperature was just over eighty.

Dawn said, "Let me show you the river." The girls walked down a path toward the sound of rushing water.

"It sounds rough. Is it dangerous?"

"No, we swim in a pool at the bottom of a waterfall. The water's not too deep and they're nice big rocks to lie on."

"Cool."

The path wasn't too long and in a couple of minutes Lori saw the pond for the first time. "It's like it's out of a movie!"

Dawn took Lori's hand and they spread their large towel on a rock. Dawn reached behind her back and removed her top. Lori stared at her topless friend for a moment and removed hers too. "I hope our dads don't come down too soon."

Dawn shrugged her shoulders and walked into the cold mountain water. She walked until the water touched the bottom of her tits and then swam for a rock in the center of the pool. Lori followed her and the girls climbed up and lay back on the warm rock.

"God, Dawn, I thought my nipples would freeze off."

She laughed, "It is cold. You get used to it though."

Lori lay back and put her arm over her eyes to ward off the sun. "This is so cool. It's like another world."

They lay back and warmed up from the swim out. They heard talking and saw their fathers walking down to the lakeside. Ron picked up a bikini top and yelled, "Did you girls lose something?"

Each girl sat up draping an arm over their exposed tits. Dawn yelled, "Bring them out, Daddy. Swim with us."

Each man picked up a top and stuffed it in his shorts, walked out into the water and dove in for the swim to the rock. Ron and Joe climbed up and handed the tops to their almost naked daughters. That's when Joe saw that Ron had an erection. It tented out his shorts. Neither girl commented on it as they put their tops on. Joe got a brief look at Lori's breasts as she tied it up, and he was pretty sure Ron got a good look at Dawn's tits.

Dawn stood up and dove off the rock. Joe and Ron couldn't help but notice she was wearing a thong. Her ass checks shook as she jumped into the water. Lori quickly followed and the men could see she had a similar suit. Now Joe was also sporting wood. He saw Ron look at his bulging shorts for longer than he would have expected. Joe didn't hide his hard on. Ron lay back and allowed Joe a full view of his tented shorts.

Joe wondered what Ron's cock looked like. It had been a long time since he had seen another man's hard on. It was back when he was fucking his neighbor Hattie. He had been visiting her daily for about four days when he went over after his parents went on a shopping trip to Wal-Mart. She always was ready for him. This time her husband was home. Joe almost turned and ran, but Hattie called out, "Joe, don't run. Stay and have a beer." Hattie always had a refrigerator full of beer.

She pointed to the bare-chested man with the tattoo of an eagle across his chest, "Joe, this is my husband, Jake." Jake stood up, all six-foot four of him, and took Joe's hand. "Nice to see you boy, I heard a lot about you." Joe looked at Hattie panic stricken.

She laughed as she handed him an open beer. "I only said good things, honey. I told him you been keeping me out of the bars."

Jake roared, "Hattie, loves them bars. Can't hardly keep away." He offered Joe a Pall Mall. He took it and Hattie whipped her lighter from under her tit and lit it. Joe took a drag; he was calmer now. It didn't look like Jake was going to reach for a shotgun at the moment.

Hattie pointed at the eagle, "Jake got that during Desert Storm. He rode a tank into Iraq."

Jake blew twin plumes of smoke through his nose. "Yeah, we sure burned them raghead tanks. It was a fucking turkey shoot."

The beer and the Pall Malls relaxed Joe. He grew confident that his death might not happen today. After his third beer he stopped avoiding Hattie's deep cleavage and began staring at it again.

Jake noticed this and kept feeding the boy beers and telling him war stories. "We took this town in Kuwait, and all the fuckers were in the street cheering at us. These two girls in their full body armor ran out of a house and hugged me. They fucking spoke English and told me they wanted to thank me for saving them. They dragged me into their house and, I don't know how they fucking did it, but they just dropped those full outfits and they looked like twin sisters." He slapped Joe and the side and laughed, "They fucked me every way I knew how to fuck. Cunt, mouth, ass, they even went down on each other. Fucking Arab women give it up with the best of them."

Jake and Hattie roared at his description of his infidelity. Hattie's fat body shook with her laughter. "Damn, Jake, that story of yours sure got me horny."

"I bet you would have loved some of that brown pussy, honey."

Hattie licked her lips and flicked out her tongue. "Oh, baby, you know how much I like young pussy."

Joe stared at her. Unbelieving that she would give a woman oral sex, he grew even more excited when she snaked her hand into Jake's lap. "How about some of that pecker of yours, baby?"

Jake pulled her hand out. "Honey, we got a guest. We can't head off to the bedroom and leave Joe out here."

Hattie got up and walked to the back of their house. "Well, fucking don't leave him out there, bring him along."

Joe couldn't believe she would fuck him while her husband was home, but Jake grabbed his arm and roared, "Come on boy, we got us a hot-assed woman to fuck."

Joe rose from the couch and slapped Jake on his arm and his four beers said, "Then let's go fuck her!"

"Damn straight!" And the man and boy followed the fat slut into her bedroom.

Hattie was already naked on the bed when Jake and Joe came in. Jake shoved down his shorts and Joe was surprised at the size of his cock. Stretching beyond his by three inches, its girth also exceeded his. Joe pushed down his shorts and briefs. He already had a hard on too.

Jake checked out Joe's package. "Nice one boy, you got some nice meat there." Jake reached out and wrapped his large hand around Joe's hard cock. "Good and hard. Ready for some fucking, boy?"

Joe hesitated with Jake's hand on his cock. He wasn't sure who was going to be the fucker or the innocent recipient of the fuck, but Jake dropped his cock and stepped up to Hattie sitting on the edge of the bed and said, "Suck it, Mama."

Joe watched Hattie blow her husband. He knew the feelings created by the woman's mouth and wanted in. So he moved over by Jake and stood hoping Hattie would blow him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.