Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Bob and Faye were soaking in the hot tub while waiting for their guests. Bob and Faye were nervous. The Jamiesons first threesome with Skipper had introduced Bob to the taste and feel of young cock. Tonight Faye was nervously anticipating her introduction to young pussy.

She asked her husband, "Bob, do you think we could get into trouble for inviting two young teenagers over for an orgy."

"I think we would be in big trouble if it got out. I would certainly get fired and no one would hire me anywhere." Bob laid back in the tub and watched Faye's fat tits float in the roiling water.

"Then why did we invite Skipper and his girl friend over, Bob?"

"Because, the idea of fucking them makes it too much to resist."

Fay was rubbing her fat cunt. "I know, the idea of Becky liking to go down on girls has me so excited. I don't fucking care what happens."

Bob sat up on the side, his cock pointing skyward. "Look at what the thought of Skipper's cock up my ass does to me."

Faye drifted over and began to suck him. "I know, baby. I want to eat the girl out. I've fantasized about it for years, but just never had the opportunity. I want to lick her young pussy so bad."

"You know what we're risking here, baby. Are we still going to do it?"

Faye lifted her mouth from Bob's cock, she looked him in the eye, and said, "Fuck, yes."

The doorbell rang, and Bob stood up and put on a robe. He left Faye in the hot tub. His cock was still poking out the robe when he opened the front door to Skipper and Becky.

The couple stepped inside, Skipper said, "Bart dropped us off. He'll be back around eleven."

Bob couldn't decide which teenager to look at first. Becky wore a miniskirt too short for her size and a halter-top that barely covered her boobs. Skipper was in shorts and a tight tee shirt. He said, "Bob, this is Becky."

Bob shook her hand. "You're very lovely young lady."

She smiled broadly. "Thanks Bob. You're looking good too." Her eyes dropped to the bulge in his robe.

"Was Faye teasing you, Bob?" Skipper reached out and rubbed his hand over the stiff prick under the robe.

He laughed, "Yeah, she was. Let's go out back. She's dying to meet you, Becky. Skipper's told us such wonderful things about you."

Bob led the teens out to the hot tub. Faye was sitting up on the side and leaning back on her arms to give everyone a good look.

Skipper whispered, "Fuck," when he saw her. Becky pulled the string on her top and let it fall to the ground. Her miniskirt soon followed leaving the girl naked. She walked over and sat down next to Faye. "God, you've got big tits."

Faye lifted one and sucked on the nipple. Becky watched Faye's tongue work it into erection. She pointed the nipple to Becky and she began to suck. Faye groaned at the feel of the young lips on her titty.

Skipper quickly shed his clothes and he and Bob sat on the edge of the tub watching the girls. Faye pulled the nipple up to her lips and Becky's lips followed in a wet kiss. "You're so fucking hot," Becky whispered.

The boys had their hands on the other's cocks stroking them slowly. Bob had no patience; he had been thinking about this for a couple of days. He slipped into the water and moved to Skipper's cock. He engulfed it., pulling the hard shaft as deep as possible. He couldn't see the girls now, but he didn't care as he sucked the boy's cock.

Skipper watched Becky suck on Faye's tongue as the girls fondled the others' titties. Becky lifted Faye from the hot tub and they sat on the side where Faye's fingers found Becky's wet pussy.

Faye moaned, "Suck him, Bob. Suck his cock while I play with Becky."

Bob needed no encouragement. The hard young cock in his mouth was too tasty. He realized that he just loved sucking cock. He knew a few gay people in his business and wondered if he should hit on them. Would a man's cock please him more than Skipper's? He doubted it, but would love to try one.

Faye moved Becky over next to Skipper and pushed her back. Becky giggled at Skipper, "Having fun?"

Skipper laughed and nodded, "Bob sucks a great cock."

Faye leaned down to Becky's hairy pussy. "I hope I can lick a great pussy, honey. I've never done this before."

Becky smiled at her oral virgin. "Just lick me, Faye. I'm sure you'll do fine. Make me cum."

Faye tasted her first pussy and found the taste very pleasant. The girl's wet lips were fat and full of juice. Becky moaned. "That's so good, Faye. Don't worry you'll make me cum hard licking me lick that."

The fat woman dove in, her tongue fucking the fresh cunt, and she began to rub her fingers on the lips. Bob looked over and couldn't believe the enthusiasm Faye had for licking pussy. The adults ate the children. Becky leaned over and kissed Skipper while he pulled on her fat nipples. Faye and Bob worked the teens over. Sucking all the juices their arousal released. Any thoughts about the appropriateness of their desires were washed away with Becky's river of pussy juice and Skipper's trickle of pre-cum. Faye and Bob competed to push their teen over the edge first. Faye won. Becky pulled hard on Faye's hair and smashed her fat pussy lips over Faye's plump face, delivering a deluge of cream onto Faye's tongue. Skipper soon filled Bob's mouth with a load of sweet teenaged cum.

Becky glanced at Skipper, "You were right, they're very hot. Bob, come here."

Bob switched places with Faye. Becky motioned him to mount her. "Fuck me, Bob. Use that hard cock on my wet cunt."

Bob wasn't sure he wanted to fuck Becky. He was hoping for more of Skipper's tight little asshole, but moved over her and let her guide his cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Bob, fuck me." Bob's cock forgot about Skipper's asshole when it slid into Becky's almost virgin cunt.

"Fuck you're tight, honey."

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me hard." Beck felt Bob jerk at her calling him "daddy." Skipper had told him that he had called Faye "mommy" several times and the old lady had loved it. Skipper told her she thought Bob would love it, and he did. He really picked up the pace fucking her.

"I love your big dick, Daddy."

"Oh, baby, Daddy loves fucking his fat little girl." Bob was upright between her legs watching his cock drive in and out of her.

"You like me fat, Daddy?" Becky pushed her tits together. "You like my fat titties, Daddy? Wanna fuck 'em, Daddy?"

Bob ripped his cock from her cunt and moved up over her. She pulled her tits apart and he laid his cock in the deep valley between her hills. Becky squashed his cock with her tits.

Faye dove back between Becky's thighs when Bob moved. She squealed, "Let mama, eat your pussy, honey."

"Oh, Mom, do it suck my wet cunt."

"Skipper, fuck mommy's ass."

The boy was working his cock into her anal passage. Faye pulled apart her fat cellulite-studded ass cheeks for the boy's entry. Becky licked the head of Bob's cock as it sawed through the hot pussy of her tits.

Faye moaned into Becky's pussy as Skipper's cock opened up her well-used ass. He shoved it all the down into her fuck hole. "Take it, Mommy. Take my big dick up your ass."

Faye rotated her ass to get more penetration. She licked down Becky's pussy lips to her asshole. She knew Skipper had fucked her ass several times. She wanted to know what it tasted like. Faye spread the teen's ass cheeks wide and looked at her brown star so willing to be penetrated. So Faye pushed her tongue hard on the little hole spreading it open enough for her tongue to slide inside.

"Oh, yes, Mommy, lick my asshole... ahhhh... lick it, Mommy... oh, yes... mmmm... mmmm... just like that, mommy... lick it like a good Mommy...

"Daddy, Mommy's licking my asshole. Is she getting my little asshole ready for your big cock?"

"Yes, baby, Daddy's going to fuck your little hole with my big cock."

"Then do it, Daddy. Fuck my ass."

Bob pulled his cock from her tits and tapped Faye on the shoulder. Faye looked up at Bob's swollen prick and sucked it deep into her mouth. She got it wet for Becky's ass.

Bob stroked her mouth loving the feel of his cock on it. "Time to fuck our baby, Mommy." She stood up, still keeping Skipper humping in her ass.

"Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck our little girl." The game was getting serious. Reality was lost in a fog of unfulfilled sexual fantasies. Bob moved in between Becky's splayed legs. He pushed them back and moved in tight. Her hand reached down and put his prick on the little hole. Faye watched closely as Becky's asshole opened around Bob's cock. It stretched tight as his cock entered her.

"Oh, Daddy, your splitting me wide open. It's so fucking big." Bob thought as his cock opened Becky's tight ass that she was the first woman, or rather girl, to have his cock in her since her married Faye. That his adultery occurred in the ass of a fifteen year-old fat girl made it all the more unavoidable. Faye knew he couldn't turn down the sweet ass she had made ready for him. She had no feelings of jealousy as she watched her husband's vanish up Becky's tight asshole.

"Fuck her, Bob, like our son is fucking my hot asshole."

"Oh, yeah, Mom, its so fucking good up your ass."

"Yes, Baby fuck mommy." Faye was getting close to a huge orgasm. Bob was deep into Becky now. Faye leaned forward and licked Bob's twitching asshole. He moaned and fucked Becky harder.

"Oh, shit, Daddy. Fuck me. Oh, yeah, that's it... mmmm... oh, yeah... mmm... fuck me... fuck your little bitch... oh, yeah... you're cock is so big, Daddy... I'm cumming, Daddy..."

Bob couldn't hold on a second longer with his cock buried in the wild teen's ass and his wife's tongue up his ass and blew his load up Becky's ass. Skipper's cock sent Faye over and Skipper blew his load in "mom's" ass.


Melissa Anderson's bachelorette party began at eight o'clock in a two-story suite at the Ramada Inn. Caroline Emerson, Melissa's married twin sister, and Kristi Anderson, the bride's aunt, had planned the party to perfection. Pink streamers, helium balloons, a dessert table twelve feet long. On the wall next to the stairway to the upstairs bedroom she stapled a life-size photo of George Clooney. Next to him, thumb tacked into the wall, was cutout photo of a foot-long cock—for the game "Pin the Cock on George."

Craig, who usually worked the bar downstairs, arranged the a dozen bottles of liquor, chilled wine, and beer waiting for the party to start. Caroline Emerson watched him work from across the room where she was setting up a table for the gifts. She thought him cute and hoped the party wouldn't scare him off. She new the party would get wild. The girls grew close during the year they were all members of the Black Mountain Social Club and many had renewed their bonds over the years.

Caroline took Kristi by the arm, "I think every thing's perfect! I'm just worried about the noise when the strippers start dancing."

Kristi smiled, "Caroline, I rented the suites on both sides of us too."

"No!" Caroline hugged her aunt. "That should keeps the complaints down."

"It also gives us extra beds, if needed." Kristi circled her arm through Caroline's and made sure her breast rubbed against her niece's arm.

Caroline glanced at Craig working the bar and decided not to reward her aunt with a soul kiss. Kristi saw the glance toward the bartender and gently tugged Caroline through the doorway to the adjoining suite where the two women kissed passionately. After ten years as lovers, the women knew the most effective touches to arouse the other.

Kristi's hand slipped up Caroline's black cocktail dress. She found two wet lips that easily slipped open to receive her finger. She ended the kiss and said, "No panties?"

Caroline giggled, "Why bother? They're either going to come off quickly or be ripped to shreds."

Kristi reached under her white skirt and tugged down her white thong. "I guess you're right." She tossed the damp undergarment on the dresser leaving it in plain sight. Caroline lifted the skirt and returned the soft touch to her aunt's pussy. Kristi shivered, "It's going to be a wild night tonight."

Caroline licked her fingers. "I know. I hope we don't scare the strippers. Uncle Arthur's been neglecting me lately."

Kristi knew the nasty family secret that her husband, the girl's Uncle Arthur, had seduced the girls shortly after she had. The girls kept her fully informed of their sexual adventures with their uncle, while her husband had no idea that she and her nieces were intimate.

Caroline heard a sharp rap on the party room door. She opened to find a short, trim blonde dressed in a man's pinstriped suit. She spread her arms and screamed, "Caroline!"

The two embraced and Caroline replied, in a shout, "Hillary!" Hillary Evenland had flown in just for the wedding. She was a senior at Harvard, and one of the social club's most committed lesbians. Caroline was well aware of Hillary's voracious appetite for women from their many social club events and the stories she told about the lesbian professors that ringed her finger.

Caroline escorted Hillary over to Craig after she dropped the bride's present on the gift table. She gave him a dismissive glance. "Vodka on the rocks."

A black-haired head poked into the room. "Is this the Anderson orgy?"

Hillary and Caroline ran for the new arrival, Buffy Schatzer, a brunette of medium height. The three embraced and Hillary gave Buffy a wet kiss. Hillary slapped her ass and yelled, "I heard you were engaged!" Another present joined the first.

Buffy grinned and nodded. "Barry and I are getting married next June."

Hillary's voice sounded confused, "Barry,... Barry Polasky?"

Buffy laughed, "Yes, Barry Polasky!"

"The geek? Yuck, he had the biggest zits." Hillary scowled.

"Well, his zits are gone, and he owns a company worth almost a billion dollars."

"He's rich?" Hillary's scowl faded.

"His is. Look!" Buffy held out her right hand to show her old friend an enormous diamond. "Four carats, Hillary! Stuff that up your Ivy League pussy!"

"Showing off the rock again, Buffy?" The three turned to greet Kim Hayworth, another bridesmaid. Kim was wearing a red leather miniskirt one inch from being scandalous. Her red leather halter-top covered up two small breasts that couldn't fill out an A cup bra. Her bleached-blond hair flowed in curls cemented by a specially made hair spray.

Kim was sensitive to the transparent brick Buffy totted around. She was engaged to a Mississippi State law student. Her rock almost tipped the scale at one carat. Kim was coasting through college waiting for her fiancée's graduation next summer, so she could get married and drop out for a life of mid-day martini's and late afternoon tennis pros.

Kim looked around as she dropped off her present, "Where's the bride?"

Kristi slid into the circle. "She's on her way."

"Who's the bartender? He's fucking sexy!" Kim shot a hungry glance at Craig. To the misfortune of her future husband, monogamy was as unknown, to Kim, as was cannibalism as a social norm.

She whispered to the group, "Fuck, I just got done with my tennis lesson, and I'm still horny! Let's go upstairs, Hill, no one's ever been better at eating pussy!"

Hillary tossed back her vodka. "Damned right, Kim. I'm the fucking best. I've got a 4.0 average in my Women's Studies classes to prove it. Those old bitches just don't know what hit them when I'm finished."

Caroline laughed. "Craig, pull out the tequila and pour us a row of shots." The bartender smiled. He could spot the seeds of a historic party being planted. He laid out the shots, the limes and the saltshakers. He watched the women line up. Except for the dyke they all looked fuckable, even the older woman. She had a dark mystery about her. He suspected she could ride him into the next county.

Hillary licked the back of her thumb and poured salt over the moist surface. The women passed the saltshaker down the line as Craig set freshly cut limes on their napkins. He poured four double shots of tequila and set the glasses down by the limes.

Kim picked up hers and gave Craig a smoldering look. "Leave the bottle, good lookin'." She licked the back of her hand and downed the tequila. It burned going down. The bridesmaid pushed the lime between her teeth, bit and sucked the acidic juice from the green fruit. The others quickly performed the ritual.

Kim's eyes glowed. "Fuck yes! Nothing better!"

Hillary turned, leaned back against the bar and kicked off her high heels. "Party time!" She spotted the image of Brad Pitt along the wall with his cock hanging from a thumbtack. She laughed, "Just the right place for his dick."

Kim giggled, "I could think of a better place for it right now."

Buffy put her arm around Kim. "You're such a whore."

"Yeah, and I'm about to be a married one," she snorted.

"How is 'what's-his-name'?" Buffy asked.

Kim poured another tequila. "'What's-his-name is happy with a fuck a week, that's how his is."

The women lined up again at the bar and quickly finished round two. Craig knew Kim kept staring at him. He returned the stare with no hesitation. He knew he was good in the sack and could take whatever she had to offer.

"Hey, you bitches! You're not waiting for the fucking bride?" Melissa Anderson pushed the door open. She weaved, holding herself up by leaning on the doorframe. She staggered into the arms of her bridesmaids. Kim saw the white powder on her upper lip and wiped it off. She sucked on her finger. "Mel, I really think you ought to wipe your nose after sniffing some coke." She giggled, "Did you bring some with you?"

Melissa opened her purse and a small vial dropped to the floor. Hillary scooped it up and dashed for the bar. The women crowed around her as she laid out ten lines with a practiced ease. She flipped open her wallet and removed a tightly rolled one hundred dollar bill. The end of the bill skimmed the bar and the coke disappeared up the tube into Hillary's nasal passage. A quick switch to the other nostril and another line entered her consciousness. Each guest took two sucks up Ben Franklin's nose amid sniffing and murmurs of, "That was good shit!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.