Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Kendra Eldrich, matron of the largest Baptist church in Black Mountain, rang the bell of Monty's studio apartment for her audition. In spite of all the practicing that she and the Reverend Eldrich had done this week wearing her whore costume, she was still nervous. She wasn't practicing for her husband anymore. This was a stranger who would be interviewing her. She had no intention of removing her clothes and letting Monty see her naked, but wearing the slutty clothes for her husband had made him incredibly horny and in her mind she now associated the outfit with sex. The recorder in her purse would gather the evidence of pornography production in Black Mountain. It was for this only that she was dressed like a woman of the evening. She intended to flee without removing her clothing.

She pressed the button twice before she heard the buzzer allowing her inside. At the top of the stairs she saw the apartment door slightly open, and she slowly pushed on it to enter.

A short white man walked up to her and shook her hand. "I'm Monty. I'm the producer and director of the films."

"I'm, uh, Amber." Kendra was trembling as she shook his hand, the hand of a real pornographer; she wished she had worn gloves.

"Hon, have a seat at the desk here. You seem pretty nervous. Have you ever done this sort of work before?" Monty could spot a "newbie" a mile off.

"No. This is my first time. Do you hire people with no experience?" She kept her hands together to keep them from shaking.

"All the time, you'll find me easy to work for if it gets that far."

"Gets that far? Do you have your doubts?" She couldn't believe she wasn't already hired.

Monty gave her a frank stare. "Pardon me, but you seem a bit old for this sort of thing."

"I'm twenty-nine. Is that old?"

Twenty-nine was more than Monty could buy. He had her pegged at thirty-five, at least. "Amber, scoot up to the desk and we'll have a little interview. You always have an interview for a new job, don't you?"

"Yes, Monty." Kendra's hands were still shaking as she sat down.

Monty went down his checklist. "The first thing I need is your ID."

"My ID? But isn't it obvious I'm over eighteen?"

"Honey, the feds could care less how old you look. I need an ID."

"What if I told you I left it at home?"

He chuckled, "Then I would tell you the interview was over, and you could go home."

"Uh, okay." Kendra reached for her purse and being careful not to show the recorder, she pulled out her driver's license and passed across the plastic card. Monty put it on the copier, never bothering to look at her real name and address.

He sat back down and glanced at his copy of her driver's license. He made no mention of the name difference; no one worked under his or her own name. "I see you're thirty-eight. Why start now?"

Kendra was flustered at being caught in a lie already. She and Eldrich had created a phony history for her to use and already the phony story was unwinding. "My husband died and left me squat. I've got a house I gotta make a mortgage payment on and a kid in college. I heard this pays good."

Monty smiled. The money was always the bait. "Yeah, it can, it depends on what you do, and how good you are at it. You could pull down a thousand for a few hours work if you're good."

Kendra was startled. A thousand dollars was a lot of money, more than she had ever made in a month. "That's a lot of money," her voice quavered.

"Yeah, it is for doing something that comes natural to most people." Monty saw her relax at the mention of the money.

Kendra laughed and asked, "So what do I have to do?" This was the meat for the tape recorder.

Monty replied, "We'll get to that. First, I have a few questions."

Kendra frowned, "Like what kind of questions?"

"Questions to see if you're qualified."

"I wouldda thought that you would take anybody for this."

Monty shook his head. "No, there are requirements and things you need to be aware of before getting into this."

Monty confused Kendra. She had expected a sleaze ball that would be drooling all over her; someone who would be trying to get her clothes off when she walked into the door. Monty appeared to me a clean-cut young man who treated her with respect.

"What do you want to ask?" Kendra began to tense up again.

"Do you like to have sex?"

Kendra was a bit miffed. "Well, would I be here if I didn't like sex?"

"Amber, honey, you didn't answer the question." Monty knew many women in the porn business didn't like sex.

Kendra, thinking about the tape running in her purse, and that people would be listening to it, didn't want to be too explicit. She said, "Yeah, I guess I did with my husband."

"You never had sex with any one else?" Monty was surprised. His usual audition was with a young girl who slept around a lot.

Kendra wasn't expecting this. She and Eldrich had made up a history of Amber, but didn't talk about a sexual history. She couldn't run yet. Monty hadn't made any indecent requests of her. She quietly said, "No."

Monty was very surprised. He looked her over. She had the body. She was busty and had an ass that didn't end. His concern was her inexperience. He tapped his pencil on his legal pad. "Have you ever seen an adult film?"

"Uh, no." Kendra was feeling backed into a corner. She wasn't expecting courtesy.

"Do you know what people do in adult films?" Monty probed.

"Of course, I do. They have sex." She giggled nervously.

Monty chuckled, "Yeah, they do, but do you know what kind of sex they have?"

"Kind of sex?" Kendra was confused. "There's more than one kind?"

Monty ignored this. "Let's keep going with the questions. Do you like giving oral sex?"

Damn, what do I say to this? I'm going to shoot Eldrich for not thinking there would be a job interview, and how I would answer all these questions. I have to say yes, or I'm going to sound like an idiot. "Yes, I do."

"Do you prefer men or women?" Monty droned on.

"Women? Do you mean sex with women?"

Monty nodded.

Kendra never considered she might be asked about women. "I've never had sex with a woman."

"Would you do it on a job?"

"Job? Have sex with a woman?" Kendra was glad her face was black or it would be a bright red right now.

"Yes, you know, lick her pussy?" Monty was beginning to have fun with her.

"Lick her pussy?" Kendra was reduced to repeating Monty's questions to give her time to think.

"Uh, I think if the job demanded it, I could do it." She tried to sound confident.

"But, you've never actually dived into a muff?" Monty kept stretching her limits.

Monty's wording made her smile.

"No."

"What about cock? Do you like sucking cock?"

The bluntness of the question set her back.

"I have."

"But, just your dead husband's though?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry you haven't sucked a cock since he died?"

"Oh, no! I mean. I'm sorry I don't have more experience."

"I suppose I don't have to get into anal sex at all." Monty looked up at Kendra who shook her head. "Orgies?" A shake of the head. "Water sports?" Kendra gave him a confused look. Monty grinned, "People peeing on each other." Kendra eyes clearly showed this was unknown territory. "Spanking? bondage?" Her eyes were still agape at these new concepts. Marty tossed his pen on the table and stood up.

"Honey, I think you need to rethink your new career. You've certainly got the bod, but you don't have the attitude."

She squirmed in her chair. "What do you mean I don't have the attitude?"

He paced and said, "Attitude is important in an adult film actor. You have to communicate to the audience that you're enjoying what's going on. You have to be able to light a fire in the audience. Like I said, you got the body, but you're just wound too tight."

Kendra was getting irritated at the little man who was telling her that she didn't have a sexy attitude.

"I think I can have sex on camera," Kendra asserted.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you could have sex on camera, but can you fuck on camera?"

"Uh, yeah, I can... eh, fuck."

He laughed, "You can't even say it."

She spat out the word. "Fuck... See I can say it, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Kendra was panting with the exertion of repeating the ultimate vulgarity. She had said it before, but only when near orgasm when Eldrich was riding her hard.

"How did that feel?" Monty was curious.

"Kinda wild." Kendra panted.

"Good. Now, you're just too inexperienced to hire outright. If you really want this you'll have to audition."

"I thought that's what this is," Kendra said in irritation.

"No, this is an interview, if you had some experience I would have just hired you knowing you could do the job. You're going to have to prove you can fuck on camera."

Kendra was breathing easier. She was getting close to her goal here of Monty asking her to get naked and do something indecent.

"Are you interested?"

Kendra nodded.

"Wait here. I've got an actor in the back I'm going to bring out." Monty got up and walked to the rear of his office apartment.

Kendra almost ran then. She was going to meet a man who had sex on camera. She hadn't planned on this. She sat trembling waiting for Monty to come back.

Monty walked out with a black man about six foot four. He was wearing only a towel around his waist. He carried a heavy load of muscles. His skin even gleamed. Kendra stared at him disbelieving his physique.

The man took one look at Kendra and said, "Monty, what the fuck is this? You told me, man, that I'd be fucking young white chicks, not some broken down black bitch old enough to be my mother."

Kendra watched Monty back up. "Hey, Don, back up. I just need you to do an audition."

"I said, I ain't fucking no black bitch who could be my grandma."

Kendra jumped up. "Black bitch!? Black bitch?! Why you broken down nigger, who you calling a black bitch?!"

"You, you old whore! I ain't dipping my stick into any wore out 'ho like you."

An enraged Kendra advanced on Don and poked a finger between his ab bulges. "Listen you, motherfucker, you ain't ever gonna fuck a finer piece of ass than me." Her braless tits swayed with every poke into the muscle man's chest.

"Oh, mama, don't give me that. You're pussy is all wore out from doing tricks down on the corner." Don saw something in all the shit she was giving him that made him excited. Her fat titties bouncing on her chest were getting to him too.

Kendra pulled on the towel and stripped it off. "If you think that whatever you're packing..." Kendra stopped at the sight of ten inches of soft black meat hanging from Don's groin. "Shit." She whimpered.

"Don't you wish you could get some of this?" Don's rolled his hips and his cock flopped loosely on his thighs.

Kendra's eyes blazed. "You young shit. Don't you wish you could get some of this?" She ripped at her blouse and the two buttons holding it together popped off as she pulled it open showing Don two DD tits capped with purple-black nipples.

"Fuck, mama, you got some big titties there. Where'd you buy them motherfuckers? At the Wal-Mart?"

Kendra exploded. "Bought them! You fucking dumbass nigger, can't you tell a real set of black tits like no little white bitch is ever going to carry." She could see Don's meat start to harden. Her pussy twitched along with Don's cock as it grew to full length.

"Shit, ain't no tits like that gonna be real." Don knew they were real, but was giving Kendra shit.

"You shit-for-brains, just you feel one." She grabbed his wrist and pulled his big hand up over the top of one. Don gave it a firm squeeze and put his other hand up to Kendra's free tit and squeezed it too.

"See you big-dicked motherfucker, real as day, ain't they." Kendra's nipples had never been so hard. Her cunt was soaking her panties.

"Damn, woman, these are real titties!" He leaned down and latched his mouth on a fat, hard nipple while his other hand pinched and twisted her other nipple.

"Fuck yes, they're real. Suck that tit, motherfucker!" Kendra burned with desire for Don.

Don went after it with relish. He had forgotten how hot a mature black woman could get.

Monty watched and didn't say a word, but he picked up his audition camera and stepped back leaving the actors to improvise the scene.

Kendra was pulling Don's face into her tits and moving it from side to side so he could suck on each nipple. His strong mouth stirred currents deep in her pussy. Her floodgates opened, and she rained into her panties.

Don's cock was fully hard and flopped around out of control. Kendra made a grab and caught it in the middle. Her hand squeezed a hard nineteen-year old cock for the first time in twenty years. She had forgotten how hard they got. Her hand automatically measured its length. Kendra's hand moved down and found a set of balls that could hold a pint of cum.

Don's hand slipped in under her panties and rubbed her wet cunt lips. "Damn, mama, you got the hottest pussy." Don picked her up and, while standing, pulled her pussy to his mouth. Kendra's head almost hit the ceiling. She pressed her palms to the plaster to hold herself steady while Don's tongue invaded her hot cunt.

"Eat me, nigger!" she yelled.

Don's lips and tongue yanked on her fat lips and sucked on her swollen clit. Kendra's pussy was out of control twitching under the heavy strokes of Don's tongue. His large hands pressed into her ass cheeks supporting her as he taught her what oral sex was like.

Monty circled them filming them from every angle. He was smiling at the way Amber was taking to the audition.

Kendra lost it. Her climax roared through her body, and she lost her hold on the ceiling. Don caught her as she toppled over. He stripped off her panties and laid her out over the couch. He moved between her legs with practiced ease and pushed half of his cock up her wet cunt.

"Oh, shit, nigger, give me a chance." She spread her legs wider and wrapped them around his bowling-ball ass cheeks. "Okay, give it to me."

Don rocked back and rolled into his hot bitch's cunt. Kendra screamed as Don's cock sliced her open. Monty's camera was two inches from Don's ass as he filmed Kendra's pink lips stretched tight by the cock jammed deep in her. Monty knew he had a star.

Kendra bucked up against Don's hardest thrusts. She moaned, grunted, and screamed, "Nigger, fuck me." Don rode her like he was tied onto a mountain lion. He battered her cunt with his thick cock while she kicked his ass and begged for more.

Her orgasm drug Don's cum from his balls. He knew he was supposed to pull out and give Monty his money shot, but Kendra wouldn't let him go. Her powerful legs kept his cock deep in her pussy, right where she wanted it. He bucked, pumped and filled her cunt with his load. Monty filmed their orgasm and got a bright, detailed shot of the white cum leaking out of Kendra around Don's big dick.

They slowly worked to a stop. Monty was in Kendra's face shooting her unbelievable climax. He roared, "That was so fucking hot. You're gonna be a star, baby! A star!" His flushed face surprised Kendra as she came down from her orgasmic haze.

"A star? A star of what?" Her body wouldn't let Don go. His dick was still hard and buried into her pussy that was still full of his cum.

"Fucking porn," Monty yelled. He sat down at his desk and began scribbling on a paper. He was back as she finally let Don go enough to sit up between her legs. She still held him inside.

"Sign here." He waived a release form into her face.

"What do I get for this?" She took the pen.

"Five hundred for the audition and a guaranteed thousand for your first movie."

Kendra numbly signed her name and Monty pressed fifteen one hundred dollar bills into her hand. Don stood up and said, "Woman, you are one fine fuck. Better than any white girl any day. Monty, I want to work with her. Make sure it happens. I gotta get another shower after that." He walked away with Kendra's eyes glued to his muscled ass.

Kendra laid back and let Monty have a full view. She was still horny. She wiggled into the couch. "You want some?"

Monty pushed down his pants, and Kendra took him inside. He wasn't a Don, but he had a nice cock, and he knew how to fuck.

On her way home, she knew Eldrich was expecting to listen to the tape. She pulled out the recorder and pressed rewind. After a few seconds she pushed play. The sound of she and Don reaching a climax screamed from the speaker. She listened until she reached the next light as she screamed at him "to fuck my hot cunt." Her panties were soaked again as she pulled the tape from the machine. She opened her glove compartment and tossed the tape inside and her fifteen hundred dollars. From a box between the seats she pulled out a blank tape and popped it into the machine.

Eldrich met her at the door of the parsonage. "How did it go?"

Kendra put on an angry face. "He didn't show up. I waited an hour, but he didn't show."

"Do you think he got tipped off?" Eldrich always thought in terms of conspiracies.

"I don't know why he wasn't there, but I spent an hour standing in a hall counting the cockroaches. I feel filthy." She turned and went into their bedroom leaving Eldrich in the kitchen gaping at his wife in her hooker costume.

Kendra quickly stripped and plunged her panties into a sink full of soapy water. The crotch was clotted with Don's massive load and Monty's smaller contribution. Her clit trembled at the memory. It was the best fuck she had ever had. She wondered if Monty would show her the tape. I can't believe I let the little guy fuck me too. Don just got me so pissed off at his attitude I lost control. Fuck it was good to lose control. I want to do it again.


Jefferson Davis Calhoun strode into the lobby of the Ramada Inn on a warm Friday afternoon. An imposing man of six foot six, he stopped at the front desk, introduced himself, and asked to speak to the manager.

Carlos Mendez was just about to leave for the day when the desk clerk buzzed him.

"What?"

"A Mr. Calhoun would like to speak to you at the desk." The clerk hung up giving him no time to tell her to deal with him.

He walked out and faced a man almost a foot taller and wearing dark sunglass. "I am the manager, Carlos Mendez, May I help you?"

A green identification card slid across the counter. "Jefferson Calhoun, Insurance Investigator."

The manager inspected the card and then shrugged his shoulders. "How can I help you?" Calhoun took back the card and replaced it in his wallet next to the cards identifying him as a reporter for the New York Times, a doctor, a lawyer, and an FBI agent.

"Mr. Mendez. I'm here in Black Mountain to investigate the death of Henry Davison. I believe he died in one of your rooms Wednesday evening."

"Yes, the room's still sealed by the police." Mendez wasn't happy about this. The hotel was full, and he needed the room to make his monthly sales figures.

"May I see it?" Calhoun calmly asked.

"The police told me not to let anyone in." Mendez sensed an opportunity.

"But you said, Mr. Mendez, that the police were finished." Calhoun also sensed an opportunity.

"They are; they were supposed to let me know when I can use the room for guests. We're full, and I really need it."

Calhoun pulled out his wallet again, and Mendez saw it was stuffed with bills. The investigator pulled out three one hundred dollar bills. "How about I rent the room for last night and tonight? I don't need to stay in it for more than thirty minutes."

Mendez saw his chance to make his quota and took it. Two of the bills went into the till and one into his pocket. "Let me make a key." The manager quickly created a key for Davidson's room. He passed it across. "Room 413. Please, don't touch anything."

Calhoun nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Mendez." He walked toward the bar. For just after four it was busier than he imagined. His experienced eyes quickly picked up on Teri and Molly working the room. He knew Davidson liked hookers.

He sat down at the bar and ordered a light beer. He pulled a photo from his pocket and passed it across the bar. "Seen this guy in here a couple of days ago.?"

Craig picket up the photo and walked under a floodlight to get a good look. He came back and passed the photo back. "Yeah, he was in here."

"Did he leave with anyone?" Craig shrugged his shoulders.

Calhoun slipped a hundred across the bar. Craig shook his head and said, "She was a good tipper." Two more hundreds joined the first.

"She was a hooker. Doesn't work here often, but left with only the best." Craig passed the card Maggie gave him over to Calhoun. "She talked with him, she left, and he followed too soon for it to be a co-incidence."

Calhoun looked from the card to Craig. "Did you tell the cops this?"

He shook his head. "She was too good a tipper to give up for free." He smirked. "She was a good lay too."

The investigator smiled for the first time since leaving Atlanta. "Thanks, kid."

Craig wiped the bar and mumbled, "No problem."

Calhoun turned to go to the lobby. He saw the two hookers sitting together without any company and walked over to them. "May I sit down, ladies?"

Teri looked up at the tall, very well dressed man. "Please, we were looking for company."

Molly covered his hand with hers. "Maybe even a party."

He laughed. "No parties, girls, but I am paying for information." He slid the card over to Teri. "Ever seen one of these before?"

She whispered, "Shit! That little bitch!"

He leaned back in his chair. "You know her?"

Molly gasped, "Know her, we trained her..."

Teri cut in, "... and then she stole our best client!"

"So, she's a hooker, too."

Teri didn't like the term, but was too pissed to care. "Yeah, she's a fucking hooker."

"What's her full name?"

"Don't know; we just called her Maggie like on the card."

Calhoun pulled out four hundreds and set them in the middle of the table. Teri scooped up the bills. "She was in jail on a pot bust. It had to be her first bust; she was so scared. Molly and I fucked with her, and thought we scared the shit out of her."

Molly cut in. "And then she shows up here and wants to do a trick with us. We showed her how one goes, and then she's at our house entertaining our richest client."

Teri angrily added, "And in thirty minutes steals him from us."

"The bitch!" Molly spit out.

Calhoun sat back almost not believing their story.

Teri calmed down and said, "Why are you interested in her?"

He looked at them. "I think she may have killed and robbed a trick."

"No, shit! From a pot bust to a murder?" Teri marveled.

Calhoun stood, "Thanks for the help." He left the bar and found an easy chair in the corner. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number in Atlanta.

A deep voice answered, "Yeah."

"Carlo, I want a cell number run down. I want name and background." He read the number off the white card. "Get back to me as soon as possible." He closed the phone and headed up the stairs avoiding the elevator.

Calhoun didn't enter the room until he was sure no one was in the hallway. He quickly slipped inside and looked around and began to methodically search the room inch by inch. It took him thirty minutes to work around the room. He found nothing of value. The police had done a thorough job already.

His cell phone rang.

"Yeah."

"This was easy. The phone is owned by a Gerald Horner. His account lists four phones. Now, Horner is rich; he owns a factory in Black Mountain that makes exercise equipment. He's married to Antoinette and has two kids, Margaret and Anson. Margaret's eighteen and Anson's sixteen. I got more."

Calhoun's smile was now broad, "No, you got enough. Just give me the address and their home phone number." He wrote it down on the back of Margaret's card.


Joe and Dawn Faulkner drove their RV over to Ron and Lori Daniels home to pick them up for their weekend camping trip. Joe knew Ron well, after all their daughters were life long friends.

Joe and Dolly-Rae had spent a fortune on their RV, a 42' foot model with all the amenities. They used it often on family trips and it was unusual for Dolly-Rae to miss a weekend, but her boss ordered her to the industry convention, so Joe and Dawn brought the Daniels along both for company and to get them away from the city. Dawn had filled her father in on the upcoming divorce, but not for the exact reason.

After loading up the Daniels' luggage, Joe set off driving for the mountain hideaway about six hours north. The guys sat up front and the girls sat the dinner table playing cards and chatting.

That's when Dawn dropped her news on Lori.

She leaned over the table and whispered, "I did it too."

Lori looked up from her cards and said, "What?"

"I fucked my Dad."

Her friend's eyes got wide. "No shit!"

"Yeah, it was great." Dawn's excitement showed under her tee shirt. She hadn't worn a bra on the trip and her nipples were fat lumps under the cotton.

"When did you do it?"

"Last night while Mom was at a meeting."

"That's so hot. Sleeping with your mom and dad. I wish my mom had been interested. I would have slept with her in a second to keep them together."

"Yeah, now I just have to figure out a way to let them know I'm fucking the other one without them breaking up."

"That's a tough one. You'll never know for sure." Lori thought a minute then asked, "Does your dad know that I'm fucking my dad?"

"No, I would never tell without your okay. Why?"

"We might have some fun with them this weekend. Otherwise, it's going to be you and me." She flicked her tongue to tell her friend her pussy would be getting some attention.

Dawn giggled, "Oh, I'm sure we can find sometime to be alone. You could drag your dad off for a walk, while we... and the other way around."

"Yeah, that doesn't sound too hard."

Dawn pointed to the back. "The RVs got a great bed back there. I would love to fuck Daddy on it."

Lori laughed, "Me too."

Up front the guys talked sports, hunting, and then about Ron's upcoming divorce.

Joe couldn't wait to ask, "What's the problem? Were you fooling around?"

Ron stared at the white line on the road. "Joe, I've known you a long time. Can you keep a secret? I mean a very important secret that could get me in big trouble if it got out?"

Joe thought and wondered what could be so deep and dark. "Sure. I won't talk, not even to Dolly-Rae."

Ron turned in the seat toward him. "I've been having an affair."

Joe couldn't see what the dark secret was in this. Lots of people ran around; adultery was almost a national pastime. "With who? If you don't mind me asking."

Ron looked toward the back at the girls who were playing cards. "Lori."

The RV took a sharp swerve as Joe swallowed this whale. "God damn. Your own daughter?" Joe thought back to last night.

Ron nodded grimly.

"You're still sleeping with her?"

"Yes, her mother took every thing to keep quiet. I've got no home, no car, and no possessions at all. She got everything in return for Lori. I've got to move to Chicago to live with my mother."

"Does your mother know about this?"

He shook his head. "We're going to have to be very careful there."

"Lori does this willingly?" He remembered his daughter certainly had.

"I've tried to stop, I don't know how many times, but she sucks me back into sex with her."

Joe nodded and wistfully said, "I could see that."

Ron gave him a sharp look. "You're not thinking of Lori that way are you?"

Joe in a very flustered voice said, "No, not Lori."

Ron then asked, "Dawn?"

Joe groaned, "It was just once!"

"You did it with Dawn?"

Joe knew he could trust Ron now that he held his friend's secret in his hand. He just nodded.

"Damn!" Rob spat out.

They rode in silence for a long time, each with their own thoughts. Then Ron said, "Are you intending to keep doing it?"

Joe stared at the road and the blinking white line. He turned to Ron and said, "Yes!"

Ron said softly, "Then this could be an interesting weekend."

Joe nodded, "Yeah, it could."


Faye almost forgot to call Jerry. She hadn't seen him since he had fled when Bob came home early to find him fucking her in the ass. It was one thing to lose a young lover, such studs are replaceable, but to lose a competent yardman was inexcusable.

Jerry answered the phone.

When he recognized Faye he gasped, "Oh, God!" Then in a whisper she heard, "What did Bob do after he found us?"

Faye giggled loudly, "He took your place, baby, and finished fucking my ass."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.