Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Dawn always wondered what her mother did on her "Girls Night Out." She and three friends from work went out and got drunk every Thursday night. Her mother came home worn out and usually went straight to bed. Dawn had fantasies of what went on during these drinking sprees. She wondered if her mother and friends just rented a motel room, drank whiskey, and fucked each other. Her mother had told her she didn't have any women other than Dawn as lovers, but Dawn, at her early age, knew adults always lied about sex.

After dinner, at which her Daddy had little to say, Dawn went up to her room and took a long hot bath. When she finished she picked up the satin robe she had brought into the bathroom and put it on without drying off. With her body wet, the robe became a second skin. She wrapped her hair in a towel and walked out into the living room. Joe sat in front of the television watching a basketball game.

"Daddy, would you like another beer?"

He said, "Sure, honey." without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Could I have one too, Daddy?" This caught his attention. He looked at her and gasped. The robe hugged her tits and was almost clear showing off her plump breasts in a very sexy manner.

"Yeah. Why not?" He forgot the game as she turned and he could see the robe trapped in the crack of her ass accenting her large buttocks. They trembled as she walked into the kitchen. He reached down and tried to make his cock not get hard. The blowjob earlier kept coming into his mind. The memory of his cock fucking her mouth made him think of fucking her pussy. He hoped she was a virgin. She would be so tight around his cock. She came back with two beers and sat down on the couch beside him. She had tasted beer before and had never liked it, but after cuddling with her father and laying her head on his shoulder, she decided that it tasted pretty damn good. She thought that maybe you have to be horny to like beer.

Joe tried to watch the game, but the warm body of his daughter made it difficult. He had his arm around her, but there was no safe place to put his hand. If he just let it hang, it would rest on the upper slope of her breast just above the hard nipple poking out the thin material. Dawn whispered, "It's okay, Daddy," and pulled his hand down on her large tit.

Something about holding his daughter's breast in his hand relaxed him. He decided that they should do this more often—when Dolly-Rae wasn't home. He settled into watching the game.

Dawn didn't care for sports and soon grew bored. She put her hand on Joe's thigh and softly traced her finger over his thigh. She didn't need his attention to get a rise from him. As her daddy sipped his beer and watched the game, Dawn watched him growing in his pants. She pulled his hand under her robe. He took her tit in his big hand. He softly played with it.

Dawn, in a lusty voice, said, "Can I do it again, Daddy?"

He kept his gaze on the television hoping he knew what she was talking about. "What, honey?"

"Suck your cock."

She felt it jerk in her hand. In a voice as soft as a spring breeze, Joe said, "Sure."

Dawn made quick work of his pants and boxers. Soon, Joe was back to watching the game with his pants around his ankles and his cock in his daughter's mouth. God, this is the life. Dolly-Rae may kill me, but I'm not giving this up.

After a few minutes, Dolly released his wet cock. "You got a big dick, Daddy." She giggled.

"Oh, honey, it's not so big."

"I think it is. It's kinda scary too."

He chuckled. "Why is it scary?"

"Cause, it might hurt when you fuck me."

The grin vanished from his face. "What?"

"When you fuck me, Daddy."

"Oh, Lord, baby. I can't fuck you." He tried to reason with her, but her hand on his cock kept distracting him.

"That's incest, baby. I could go to jail."

Dawn pulled off her robe and lay back down and resumed sucking her daddy's cock. Joe looked at her fresh young body. He ran his hand down her back and over her wide ass. He loved big women; he always had.

He was fifteen years old and fixing a loose fence board in his yard when Hattie Jones, his neighbor, walked out into her yard. She was a big woman, easily three hundred pounds wearing a thin nightshirt and no bra. Joe watched her as she watered her flowers. The shift was short enough that when she bent over to pick something up he could almost see her pussy. He had never seen a pussy and only had a vague image what one might look like. The fence mending job stretched out for a half-hour; he drove in the same two nails until the slat looked like Swiss cheese. His fingers were bruised from where the hammer landed when Hattie bent over suddenly. Her huge breasts swayed with every movement.

After finishing her chores she walked over to the body working at the fence. Joe kept close to the fence to hide the huge erection in his pants.

"Hey, Joe. Nice day, eh?" She smiled at me. From close up her tits were like standing in front of Mount Rushmore; they just made you thank the Lord that something like that existed.

"Uh, Hi, Mrs. Landers. It is a great day." Joe's mama always taught him to be polite.

"You been workin' on that fence for some time there, Joe."

She came up to the fence on just the other side. She saw my eyes watch her tits move as she did.

"Well, Mrs. Landers, it's a tough job."

"What's that boy, drivin' nails?" Her shift showed off her Grand Canyon cleavage.

"Yes, ma'am." She grinned at him and reached inside her neckline, lifted a tit, and pulled out a pack of Pall Mall's. She offered one to him. He glanced at the house hoping his parents hadn't come back from the hardware store yet. He took one. She reached in the other side of her shift and pulled a Zippo lighter from under her other breast.

"This damn nightie ain't got no pockets."

"No, ma'am." She lit her cigarette with the practiced ease of a girl who had started smoking before she had her first period. Joe leaned over the fence and Hattie lit his. Joe had smoked a few cigarettes before, but never an unfiltered one. He coughed at the harsh smoke. She just grinned at him.

"Pretty hot out. Wanna come in and grab a beer?" An older man would have realized she was offering more than a cold beer on a hot day. But Joe didn't. She led the way into her house. Joe followed her. The woman had an ass that men just naturally fall behind. Joe stumbled on a hoe as he tried to memorize the two massive ass cheeks bouncing under that thin shift.

"You all right, boy? Watch where you're goin'!" Hattie knew why he tripped. Men had dropped more nuts in her ass than a hickory tree on a late summer day.

Joe followed Hattie into her kitchen. His neighbor didn't keep house like his mother. She had dirty dishes piled in the sink and Joe could have sworn he saw an enormous pair of panties in front lying on the counter.

She saw him looking at them. "They's just drying out, boy. I tend to get 'em pretty wet sometimes." Joe wasn't sure what she meant, but he knew there was something dirty involved.

"Sit down, Joe. I'll get us a couple of beers."

Joe sat down and Hattie leaned over enough into the Frigidare that he saw her hairy cunt under the hem of the robe. She seemed to be having trouble getting the beers out of a box. He could see a pair of fat lips protruding through the forest of hair. His cock was harder than he ever remembered. More so than the time he saw his Aunt Molly in her bra and panties when he walked into the bathroom. She was a big woman too, but her days in his masturbation fantasies were ending; tonight, Hattie Landers and her hairy cunt would push her off stage.

Hattie finally pulled out two beers and picked up a church key lying on the counter. She popped two beers open with the ease of popping a ripe zit. "Here boy, drink up like a man." She tilted the bottle back and drank down half, and wiped her mouth over her bare forearm.

Joe tilted his back and tried. He had about three swallows before the taste forced him to stop. He wiped his arm in a like fashion while Hattie gave him a smoldering stare. She could see his dick puffing out his pants. Old Man Landers was a trucker. He was six days into a long haul and Hattie needed some attention.

Joe politely said, "That was good, Mrs. Landers."

Hattie walked over next to him. "Why don't you call me, Hattie?"

"Yes, ma'am." Hattie lifted her cold bottle of beer and rubbed it between her tits. "It sure is hot today, Joe."

"It is, Hattie."

"You like my titties, boy."

Joe's shocked expression told her she was dealing with a virgin. Joe nodded, unable to speak.

"They're pretty big, ain't they?" He stared at them, not trying to hide his captivation with her monsters.

She rubbed the wet bottle over her tanned flesh. It left wet trails along the sides of her tits.

She took his hand and pressed it to one. "They're pretty hot, Joe." He pressed his fingers into the soft flesh. "Really hot." She pulled his other hand up and Joe sat in Hattie's kitchen feeling her up. Her hand covered his dick. "You ever have a woman, boy?"

Joe shook his head.

She squeezed his cock and growled with the lust of an in heat tigress. "I don't mean a girl that giggles when you feel her up; I mean a woman whose pussy you can smell across a room when she's wet and ready. Not a girl who cries when you put your dick in her, but a woman that squeezes your cock so hard in her cunt boy you cry out to the Lord for salvation." Joe was lost. Hattie owned him from that moment.

She gently smiled at him. "Then let's take care of this first one." She unsnapped his pants and pulled down his zipper. "Stand up. Let me sit down."

His cock was in her mouth before his pants hit the floor. She gobbled him up like a nice piece of fried chicken fresh from the frying pan. Joe stood in the Hattie's rat hole of a kitchen getting his first blowjob. He had never dreamed that an old fat woman sucking his cock would be so fucking incredible. He fucked her mouth and she swallowed his cock whole. Her throat flexed over the head of his dick and he moaned loudly. Hattie pulled his cock from her mouth and spit on a meaty index finger. She swallowed Joe's cock and he grunted when her thick finger penetrated his ass. He bounced between mouth and finger until he blew his load in her mouth. She jerked his cock and fingered his ass until she had it all. She looked up at him and opened her mouth. He saw a pond of white cream lying around her tongue. She stood up and took him by the hair and kissed him forcing her tongue into his mouth. Joe had no choice but to taste his cum. She pushed it into his mouth and the taste turned him on. He swapped semen with her for a couple of minutes before each of them swallowed.

"Boy, you are one nasty little motherfucker. I love it when a man eats his own cum. It's so fucking dirty. It gets my cunt all on fire."

She grabbed his hand and took him back to her room. The bedroom was worse than the kitchen. Clothes thrown over everything, dirty clothes on the floor, Joe noticed porn magazines stacked by the bedside. The one on top screamed, "Ass Pounders" at him. Hattie smoothed out the fitted sheet not connected to the corners. "Get naked, Joe." She pulled the shift over her head and lay back on the bed. Pulling her cunt open she ordered, "I need some head, boy. Start licking."

He moved between her massive thighs and took in the matted black hair and the fat cunt lips hanging loose. Her whole cunt gleamed with moisture. He didn't know where to start, there was just too much here. So, he just pushed his face into it and licked on any thing he could find. Hattie thought he was a wonder and told him so. His confidence up, he dug in deeper. He found her wide hole and pushed his tongue into her. She moaned, "Oh, Lordy, a boy who likes eatin' pussy."

That taste and aroma of her cunt excited Joe. She reached down and pulled open her lips. "Up at the top, boy, see my little dick. I want you to suck it." Joe saw the inch long little penis. It stuck up like a little cock. He didn't hesitate to take it in his mouth and suck it. Hattie screamed and Joe lapped the small head with his tongue. He could see her eating her nipples, switching tits frequently. He sucked her little cock and wondered if cum would come out. He hoped so, but when Hattie arched her back and came, he didn't get anything.

Hattie lay back, panting. "Fuck boy, you can sure eat pussy." She pulled him up and kissed him. She saw his rigid cock. "Now, let's see if you can fuck."

She picked up a big container from the bed and squirted a clear liquid in her hand. She rubbed his cock down until it shined, and then filled her hand and reached between her cheeks. "My cunt belongs to hubby. You're gonna have to fuck my ass."

Not knowing what to do, he watched her roll her massive body over and raise her ass into the air. "Get to it, boy. I need your dick in my ass."

She pulled her fat cheeks apart and he could see her twitching ass hole. He mounted the bed and put his cock against her hole. He pushed inside and her hot ring slid down his cock. After a couple of pumps he felt teeth on his cock. He couldn't believe his neighbor had teeth in her ass.

"Daddy!" Dawn nipped her father's cock with her teeth. "You're not paying attention, Daddy."

Joe jerked back to the present. "Sorry, baby. You made me think of something that happened a long time ago."

Dawn pouted. "Well, Daddy, I'm here right now." She took his cock back into her mouth and sucked him some more.

She stopped shortly, "Daddy, will you fuck me?"

"Oh, baby, I can't. What if you get pregnant?"

"I don't care, Daddy. I need this cock in me."

Joe recalled his dream and how Hattie let him take her. "Come into the bedroom, honey."

Her grin was a mile wide as she stood up. "You're going to fuck me?"

Joe nodded. She grabbed his hand and happily followed him to her parent's bedroom. "Get on the bed, princess. On your hands and knees." She complied instantly. He watched her fine ass sway, as she got comfortable. Her tits hung down and swung heavily. He opened the drawer to his nightstand and pulled out a small plastic bottle. He stripped and moved behind her. He licked up her wet pussy and she moaned and pushed back. "Lick my pussy, Daddy, but only a little, I want your big cock, Daddy."

Joe trailed his tongue upward leaving her pussy and finding her ass. He tickled it with his tongue and she said, "Daddy, that's my ass you're licking."

"I know, baby. Don't you like it?" He went back and pushed his tongue into her tight hole.

"Ohhh, yeah, that's good, Daddy. Don't stop."

Joe took the bottle and squirted some lube on his finger. He pulled his tongue out and pressed his finger into his daughter's asshole. "Daddy, you're finger's in my ass! Oh, Daddy that's hot!"

Her father squirted lube on his middle finger and it joined his index finger in Dawn's ass. She just groaned and pushed her ass back. He finger fucked her until she loosened and added a third finger. Dawn was panting and fucking back. "Daddy, are you gonna fuck my ass with your cock?"

"Yes, baby. In just a bit. Let me get you ready."

"Hurry, Daddy, I want it. I want you to fuck me."

Joe pulled his fingers out and oiled up his cock. He just hoped Dolly-Rae didn't come home early and find him cock deep in his daughter's ass. He moved behind her. Joe ran his hand over his daughter's broad ass. So perfect, just the right size. He put his cock up to her asshole and gently pushed. He felt her tight ring expand over the head of his cock.

"Push it in, Daddy. It doesn't hurt. Fuck me!"

He couldn't believe she didn't feel any pain as his cock head vanished inside her. "More, Daddy. More." He eased another inch in. "Daddy, would you fucking put your dick in my ass!" She screamed at him. Joe shrugged his shoulders and buried his cock in her ass in one stroke. "Oh, yes, Daddy. It was about fucking time. Now fuck your little slut."

Joe lost it. He pulled out and slammed his cock back deep into Dawn's ass in one thrust. She slammed back at him adding to the force of his insertion. In his inflamed state he pulled back his hand and slapped her fat ass cheek. He slapped her other cheek as he fucked her hard and deep. "You fucking slut. You want daddy to fuck your little ass hard, don't you." He smashed his hand into her other cheek.

"Fuck, yes, Daddy, fuck me hard... don't stop... harder... OH, GOD, YES DADDY... fuck my virgin ass... you're such a good daddy... fucking your baby's ass... more... more... I'm cumming... oh, shit... CUMMING."

Joe buried his cock into his screaming daughter and fired his sperm into her wide-open ass. "Take it, honey. Daddy's cumming in your ass."

He fell on her his hips still thrusting and her ass still rotating on his cock. His perspiration rained on her. He caught his breath and moaned, "Did I hurt you, honey? I got so carried away. I fucked you so hard!"

She reached back for his head and kissed up deeply. She whimpered, "It was perfect, Daddy. You seemed to be reading my mind. I wanted it rough. You were perfect, Daddy." She drifted off.

As Joe's sanity returned her realized he was in a delicate position. "Baby, you have to get up. You can't be in here when mom returns. She would kill me."

Dawn rolled over. She spread her legs and I could see my cum dripping from her reddened ass. "Daddy, I never want to leave your bed."

Joe pulled on her arm, now frantic to get her out of the room. "Come on, Dawn. You have to get to your bedroom." She sat up and he got her on her feet. She kissed him again rubbing her tits on his chest.

"Fuck me again, Daddy. This time in my cunt." She giggled.

"Baby, you have to get on the Pill first."

He picked up her thin robe, and gently pushed her toward the bedroom door. "Come on, honey. Let's get to your room."

She laughed, "We can fuck there too." She took off toward her room, her ass bouncing as ran.

Joe looked at his watch wondering two things: if he had time for another go before his wife came home, and if there were any condoms in the house.


Jack Gardner waited outside Lawrence Fishbone's law office. He sat on the cracked steps of a closed plumbing store. His fingers held a brown bag molded into the shape of a cheap bottle of wine. His smoothly shaven face covered with a fake beard. Dirt from his garden covered his face. Before stumbling to the steps Jack poured half the bottle of wine over his torn coat. Tattered work gloves covered his fingers. He didn't want to leave fingerprints—not tonight. The .357 Magnum bought at a flea market yesterday just north of Jackson warmed in his pocket.

He waited patiently, taking sips from the bottle every few minutes. A young couple walked by and he called out in a gruff voice, "Hey, babe. Want some wine?"

The young man growled, "Fuck off, bum!" and the couple went on. Jack smiled and hoped they would remember him.

He looked up the side of the building to the only light still on. Lawrence Fishbone and Allison DeMarco were writhing on Lawrence's desk unaware of the homeless man outside as the lawyer's hips drove his cock deep into his ex-client's wet cunt.

Allison DeMarco lay back on the oak desk her feet pointed skyward and Lawrence rammed his black cock deep into her white pussy. This was their second fuck since Lawrence's secretary left for the day. The two were deeply in lust as the discussion of Allison's case, now being handled by Lawrence's cousin, erupted in the fervor of sex.

Lawrence's sperm from their first fuck pooled on his desk as he added another load to the screaming woman's cunt. She kissed him as her orgasm faded. "I love you, Larry!"

He tenderly returned the kiss. "I love you too, Allison. Will you marry me?"

She pushed him upright. "Yes, I will. Who's going to handle my divorce?"

He swung her nude body around and set her down. "We'll just let my cousin handle that too."

She kissed him again. "I need to tell Greg. I could start moving in with you tomorrow."

"We can stop by a jeweler tomorrow and pick out a ring."

Allison found her panties on the floor and stepped into them. "I've got some spare money; we could get a fabulous stone." She thought of the money buried in her garden.

"The bride pay for engagement ring? Impossible!" Lawrence balked.

"Oh, don't be silly. I've got some money, let me add it on to what you were going to spend." She dressed as they argued over the ring's cost.

Lawrence couldn't say no to his new finance. He agreed to let her pick out the ring and pay for as much as she liked. He quickly found his clothes and dressed. "Let's go to dinner and celebrate."

"Yes, let's go to that new French restaurant."

"Great, it's only a few blocks from here."

Allison checked her face in Lawrence's bathroom. "Okay, I'm ready."

Lawrence let Allison out into the hall and shut off the light and locked the door.

Jack Gardner saw the light go out and slowly stood like a wino barely handling his wine. He staggered across the street and sat down on the sidewalk near the entrance to Lawrence's building. He heard them laughing as the door opened. He bowed his head as they walked toward him.

As Lawrence passed him, Jack stood up quickly and pulled the gun from his pocket. He raised the gun and slammed the butt into Fishbone's skull. The lawyer dropped to the pavement.

Allison turned to see the gun swing to her forehead. "Don't fucking move!" Jack growled.

She didn't recognize him in the horror of Lawrence attack. "Get in the car." He bobbed the gun toward Allison's car.

When she didn't move he shoved the gun into her neck. "Move it, bitch!"

Allison stumbled to her car and couldn't get her keys to open the door. "Calm down, just press the fucking button!" Jack heard the locks release and pulled open the car door. "Get in and slide across."

Allison resisted, "No, I won't!" she cried.

Jack moved the gun to the side of her head and fired into the air. "Get in, you sick cunt, move across."

Allison dove into the car, her ear ringing with the handgun percussion. She scrambled into the passenger chair cuddling into the corner by the door. Jack slid into the driver's seat and ripped the keys from his secretary's hand.

He started the car and pulled gently away from the curb. He kept the gun pointed between Allison's eyes as he drove toward the edge of town. He needed about ten minutes. As he left the scene of his crime he hadn't heard any sirens. That was encouraging, he thought.

Allison dug into the seat and whimpered quietly. Jack was content to leave her there in her fear. He kept checking the rearview mirror for patrol car lights, but the night was quiet with only routine traffic on the road.

As the lights of the town faded Allison gained some courage. "Who are you? Did you kill Larry?"

Still trying to disguise his voice, Jack replied, "I hope so, he fucked with something of mine."

"What?" Her voice quivered.

Jack stripped off the beard and turned on the dome light. "You!" he bellowed.

"Jack!" Allison gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I want my money back." His viciousness tore through her. The gun never wavered.

"Are you going to kill me?" She was shaken by Jack's anger.

"No," he lied.

He turned off the state road onto a dirt road leading into the darkness.

"Where are we going?" The darkness past the muddy ruts spelled doom she knew.

"Some place we can talk. Now shut up until we get there."

Allison kept silent as Jack kept the car running in the ruts. The twin tracks in the road finally led to an old barn. The door was open and Jack drove the car into the darkness.

He got out, closed the barn door and turned on the lights. The barn barely stood under its own weight. A thick timber stood in the middle of barn holding up the roof.

Jack opened the car door and motioned with the gun for Allison to get out. "Fuck you, Jack Gardner." Jack reached in and took a handful of Allison's hair and pulled her out of the car onto the ground. He dragged her to the central post. The fight was gone from her as he leaned her up against the post.

She moaned in pain. "Jack, you can have the money back!"

He slipped two small nooses over her wrists and pulled on a long, braided rope. Allison rose into the air. Jack treated her like a large fish, hoisted up for a picture and a quick gutting; only, Jack didn't have a camera. Jack rummaged in the car's back seat and pulled out a backpack and a long machete that gleamed under the barn lights. He tossed the backpack to the ground and moved on Allison with the shiny weapon.

"Not good enough." He slipped the long blade between her legs and slit her skirt up to the waist. It fluttered to the ground like the last leaf of fall. "Not good enough, at all." He slit her panties. They fell free exposing the cunt he had fucked for over twenty years. He rubbed it to find it now dry. Allison lifted her right leg and savagely kicked Jack. Newton's third law pushed Jack back and Allison in a rising arc. He stumbled over the backpack reared back, stopped his fall, and stumbled forward. Allison's pendulum reached it zenith and swung back. This time her foot caught his chin with all her weight behind it. Jack's head snapped back and a loud crack filled the barn. Allison saw Jack's surprised expression and his look of understanding. He fell like an old tree robbed of its strength by years of corruption.

She slowly swung to a halt. Jack lay sprawled on the ground motionless. Allison looked up at the knots securing the rope. She struggled to reach one hand with the other, but it was beyond her strength. No amount of struggling would free her. Allison bunched her hand together and pointed her fingers straight. Concentrating she squeezed her hand to make it smaller. The rope slipped up her hand a quarter inch. With more effort her thinner hands slipped another small fraction of an inch.


Bud Pearson was leaning over the side of the bridge. Amy Hennely, Portia's accomplice, and her father stood behind Bud. The dark waters swirled as the current swirled below.

"Is this where she went over?"

Amy nodded her head. Her father moved up by Bud and peered over. "Looks dangerous."

Bud shrugged his shoulders, "I don't think it's that deep."

He turned to Amy. "How long was she gone?"

"Near an hour and a half."

Bud turned to face the nervous girl. "What did she bring back?"

Amy frowned and thought. "I think what she left with. I don't remember anything new."

"She didn't mention bringing back Jason's balls, er, uh, testicles?

Amy shook her head.

Bud went on. "Where did you go after this?"

"We went to her house. She put stuff away and we went to bed."

"What about the dart gun?"

"She put that under the bed."

"She didn't put it back in the chief's car?"

"Not that I saw."

Bud's patrol car radio came alive. "Chief, we got a carjacking downtown. A woman was kidnapped and her lawyer was knocked out." Dispatch had taken to calling him chief yesterday. He wanted to tell them to stop, but he sort of liked the sound of it.

Bud reached in and picked up the microphone. "Dispatch, can you remember that every nut and his brother own a police scanner. Now what's the location before I read it in the paper?"

"The Davis Professional Building."

Bud knew that made sense. That's where Portia's lawyer's law office was. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

Bud loaded Amy and her father into the back of the patrol care, and they got a high-speed ride back to their house. When Bud arrived down town Nick and Carl, his deputies, had the area taped off and they were waiting for the forensics team.

Carl trotted over to Bud's car as he pulled up.

He leaned down, "It looks like some homeless bum cracked Fishbone, that colored lawyer Portia Handy hired, over the head. We got two witnesses that say the gunman kidnapped the woman who was with him. They say he took the woman's car. They aren't sure she's alive. They heard a shot as he pushed her in the car, and then he drove off."

"Thanks, Carl." Bud got out of the car and he followed Carl across the street. "Carl did you get an alert out for the woman?"

Carl responded, "We got one out on the car. We don't know who the woman is."

"How's Fishbone?"

"The ER says he's out cold, but they think he'll come to by morning."

Bud leaned out, "Keep me posted." He pulled away to return to the station.


Allison's body dripped sweat from her efforts to free her hands from the ropes holding her a foot off the ground. She could still see her boss, Jack Gardner, lying on the ground. While struggling to make her hands small enough to slip through the tight loops, she had seen Jack's eyes move. The bastard's still alive. I wonder if my kick to the head snapped his neck. Only his eyes move. If I can't get loose which one of us will die last? I only need a little more. The outside of Allison's hands were rubbed raw by the slowly slipping rope.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.