Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Kathy Perla was a few minutes early for her four o'clock appointment at Monty Productions. Her heart raced as she pressed the button for admittance. She fumbled to open the door when Monty buzzed her up.

From the pealing paint and the odor of urine, Kathy knew she wasn't in Hollywood. Monty let her into to the refurbished apartment.

"Have a seat on the couch. Your costar should be here soon."

It was Kathy's first film and she was unsure of what Monty wanted of her, other than having sex with another girl. "Do I need to change? Do you want me to wear something else?" Her nervousness showed plainly. She wore a white halter-top and white shorts. The shorts masked a white thong while the halter-top was all the support Kathy's small breasts needed.

"Nope, you look fine. Grab a coke or a beer from the fridge." Monty pointed to a small dorm-room refrigerator in the remodeled kitchen. Kathy took a beer and sat down on the sheet-covered couch watching Monty set up the lights and cameras.

Darcy Guadin arrived precisely at four. Monty introduced the pair. Kathy, the slimmer, looked at Darcy and thought she was a bit on the fat side.

Monty ran a one-man shoot. He had one camera on a tripod set to capture the right half of the couch. He would keep the girls on that side as the action played out. On the table lay the hand-held digital camcorder he would use to get close ups. A boom microphone hung over the couch just out of the picture. He had two small microphone's embedded in the arm rests of the coach and running to two computers to record up close the moans of the girls no matter where they were.

"Okay ladies, we're about ready to do it here. Now the scene is you and your roommate are sitting on the couch and you're bored. Sit down on the couch, Darcy. Now sit close, but not too close."

The girls eye each other. "Now I know neither one of you has made it with a girl before, but remember you get paid by your performance. Lay back like a stiff while you get eaten and you'll get the minimum—two hundred. Go crazy, and make the best porno ever and you can walk away with a thousand. So don't hold back."

The girls nodded.

Monty stood before them giving his pre-shoot lecture. "I like talking during sex. I think it makes the best movies. Tell each other what you like and don't whisper. Talk out loud. I know you're probably used to quiet talk while having sex, but this isn't having sex, this is making porn, and I want it loud."

They nod again.

"I like some moaning, but if I think you're getting away from talking into moaning, I'll stop and let you know. We will stop filming now and then to change the positions around or for me to tell you what to do next."

They smiled and nodded.

"I need good climaxes from you both. I don't care if you really make each other climax, but when I tell you to cum, I want it big. Dirty talk, screaming, and all that, act like you're with a boyfriend and fake it like you do with him." They giggled that that. "If you cum for real that's okay, let me know before you do so I can get a shot of your face. Guys love it if they think the girls are into it and really having a huge orgasm."

They laughed.

"I want you to scream out," Monty does a falsetto, "I'm cumming, cumming, eat my pussy, you bitch."

They laughed so hard at Monty's impression they started to tear up.

He laughed too. "Good, I like to start with a good laugh, remember this is supposed to be fun. I want smiles and make it look like you're having a ball."

Monty picked up the hand-held camera and turned it on. "Remember, you're bored and you decide to have a little fun. If you fuck up, don't worry, just keep going and I'll edit out all the little problems we have."

He pointed the camera at Kathy and Darcy and called, "Action."

The girls appeared a little uncomfortable. Kathy started, "I'm bored."

"Me too."

"I wish we had a party to go to."

"Yeah." Monty knew this was shit, but he hoped they would warm it up.

Kathy realized this was boring so she said, "I found out today that my older sister is a lesbian."

Darcy bounced back with, "Oh, yeah."

"Yeah, It's hard to imagine, I mean she went out with boys all through high school, then she gets to college and starts going out with girls."

"She used to go out with the quarterback of the football team." Darcy said brightly; she was getting into it now.

"Yeah, I even caught them fucking once on our living room couch."

"No shit. Did she look like she was liking it?"

Kathy was warming up. "Yeah, she was screaming fuck me, fuck me. It was hot."

"God, I imagine so. What did you do?"

Kathy managed to look embarrassed. "I quietly went up to my room," here she leaned close to Darcy's ear, "and I masturbated twice."

Darcy giggled nicely. Monty thinking the pair had a good chemistry.

"Oh, my god. That's hot." Darcy was good at this, Monty realized.

Kathy gave Darcy a warm look. "Have you ever been attracted to a girl?"

Darcy paused. "Yeah, I guess."

Kathy giggled, "Who?"

Darcy paused again, looking serious, "You."

Kathy stopped smiling, and with doubt in her voice replied, "Me?"

Darcy repeated, "You," and she leaned over and softly kissed Kathy. Monty watched as Kathy's nipples exploded out in her tee shirt.

Darcy pulled back. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"

Kathy faintly said, "Darcy, there's nothing to forgive." Monty remembered he forgot to talk about stage names.

"Cut."

The girls jumped. "Sorry, I forgot to mention that you probably don't want to use your real names."

He gave them a phony judicial stare. "Kathy you be Vivian, and Darcy you be Allison."

"Kathy, who are you?" He knew if they didn't repeat them they would never remember their new identities.

"Vivian."

"And who is Darcy?"

"Allison."

"Okay, let's pick it up where Kathy says, "Allison, there's nothing to forgive and go from there."

"Action."

Kathy repeated, "Allison, there's nothing to forgive."

Darcy looked at her deeply, "No?" Monty had a tight shot on their faces.

Kathy replied, "No," and kissed Darcy. This time their mouths opened and Monty could see their tongues touching. Looking good, he thought.

Monty ordered, "Kiss for a couple of minutes and let me get a couple of angles."

The girls kept kissing. Monty moved in close, he shot from each side. He got extreme close ups of their now very active tongues.

They kept kissing as he ordered. "Now, I want you to stop kissing in a bit and talk about your feelings."

The girls went on kissing. Monty could see they were getting into it. They parted and Kathy whispered, "That was great." Monty yelled, "Go back to kissing and when you talk to her, talk louder, no whispering. I can't get whispering on tape."

Kathy returned to kissing Darcy, and when she stopped she repeated the line louder.

Darcy touched her face. "Yeah, it was. I can see what your sister sees in it."

Kathy caressed Darcy's neck. "You have such soft lips."

"Oh, you do too. I've never enjoyed kissing a boy as much as I did you just now."

Monty interrupted, "Now, when I say 'Action' I want you to go back to kissing, but now I want you to start feeling each other up. You know, rubbing legs, shoulders, tits, especially tits."

"Action."

The girls resumed kissing. Kathy's hand moved to Darcy's body and went straight for her breast. Darcy's hand covered Kathy's and pressed on it. Still kissing, Kathy covered the other breast and kneaded it. Darcy's hand covered Kathy's other boob and began rubbing it.

"Good. Good. Now, start undressing each other."

Kathy pulled up on Darcy's shirt. "Nice bra, Allison."

Darcy pulled off Kathy's halter-top, her small breasts were bare, and Darcy rubbed them and twirled the little nipples. Kathy moaned as Darcy fondled her boobs.

Monty called out. "I want words, not moaning."

Kathy cried out. "Play with my breasts, Allison. That feels so good." Kathy pulled off Darcy's bra and her large tits swayed with her motion.

Kathy fondled her co-star's big boobs. "Oh, baby, your tits are so big."

"Do you like them? I think they're too big."

Kathy leaned down and sucked one. Darcy groaned and said, "Oh, Viv, your mouth is so hot on my tit."

Kathy pushed Darcy back on the couch and spent the next couple of minutes giving Monty great footage of her sucking Darcy's fat titties.

Darcy spent the time verbally encouraging Kathy to suck her tits. Monty was thrilled with these two. He would definitely use them again.

"Pull her pants down, Kathy." Monty was now ready to move along the action.

Kathy pulled down Darcy's shorts revealing a white thong. She rubbed her hand along the crotch feeling the moisture soak through. She kissed down her stomach and over the front of her panties. When she pulled the crotch aside and applied her lips to Darcy's pussy, the plump girl went crazy. "Lick it, baby... it's so fucking hot... suck my clit... oh, fuck yes." Kathy's found her first taste of pussy to be delicious. She lapped up as much of Darcy as she could.

Monty ordered. "Kathy pull your hair over to the other side, I can't see you licking her." She quickly tossed her head and leaned back down to eat out her co-star. Darcy, she was pretty sure, was past acting here. She knew she was. This is fucking hot. Why didn't anyone tell me eating pussy was so much fun. I'm going to make her cum hard.

Kathy pushed two fingers up Darcy's cunt and finger fucked her while she sucked on her clit. Darcy was screaming as she came. Kathy had to grab her ass to hold on to the writhing girl. Darcy bucked her hips up and mashed Kathy's face into her pussy.

When they came to a stop, Monty yelled, "Cut," and put down the camera.

"Darcy, do you need a break?"

The girl nodded. Then she sat up and kissed Kathy hard. They sat on the couch necking and touching as Monty switched tapes. "Girls, I thought you needed a break."

Kathy giggled, "Monty, honey, you never said this was going to be this much fun. Darcy has a very tasty pussy that I want to lick again."

Monty laughed. "You girls ever play with toys."

"You mean like vibrators?"

Monty opened at cardboard box and pulled out a strap on dildo. "No, I mean something like this."

Darcy recognized it. "Oh, my God, it's a strap on. I've seen them in porno movies. Can I try it?" She looked at Kathy, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Uh, sure." Kathy saw the size of the dildo, about 9 inches of thick plastic, far more than any past boyfriend.

Monty tossed it to Darcy, who figured out pretty quickly how to put it on. He then tossed her a bottle of lube. "You're going to need this on the cock and in Kathy's pussy, if you're not going to injure her."

Darcy's full figure with nine-inches of hard cock sprouting from her loins made her an imposing figure. Kathy slumped back on the couch, and let Darcy squirt lube in her pussy. She rubbed it around as Darcy oiled up her dick.

Monty pressed the record button. "Action."

Darcy moved between Kathy's thighs and pushed her legs up over her shoulders. She fit the cock into Kathy's little pussy and began to push.

"Oh, fuck, take it easy. It's so fucking big." Kathy shouted.

"Sorry, honey." Darcy began to fuck her with very shallow strokes, gradually pushing the cock in deeper.

"Fuck yes, that's it." Kathy was getting into it.

Darcy was fucking her softly and Monty zoomed in on the glistening cock as it stroked the young girl's pussy. "Allison, I love your cock. Fuck me. Give it to me. Harder." Kathy was really getting into it now.

As Darcy picked up the pace Kathy's cries grew louder. She wrapped her legs around Darcy and humped up to her thrusting cock.

Monty called out. "Doggy."

Darcy pulled out and Kathy turned over. Kathy reached back through her legs and pulled the fake cock back into her cunt. "Fuck me, bitch."

Darcy took up the challenge. "Call me a bitch... I'll fuck you blind, cunt... take all the cock... fucking you hard, you slut."

Kathy screamed, "Cumming, cumming, fuck me... god dammit fuck my hot cunt... cumming on your big dick." She gave up one last scream and then collapsed on the couch pulling Darcy cock from her pussy.

She moaned and twitched on the couch. Darcy grinned at Monty, "How was that?"

"That was fantastic. You two are naturals. I'm going to be out a lot of money for this scene, but it's fucking great. Let's take a little break and let Kathy recover. Then she can fuck you."

Darcy pushed down the harness. "God, I hope I cum like she did."

It was two hours before they finished filming. Each girl picked up a thousand dollars for their performance. Monty had enough hot tape for three shorts. They were so thrilled they blew Monty before they left.


The chief's funeral was grand in scope for Black Mountain. A funeral with full police honors, pallbearers in police dress uniforms. An elaborate oration by the State Police Commander and by two previous police chiefs Joshua Handy had served under.

Portia sobbed during the entire service. Her father gave up his life for her and she didn't know how to repay such a sacrifice except through tears. Annabelle sat stoically; the chief's wife numbly listened to the testaments in her husband's honor. No one spoke of the private life of the man she married, not the man who drank and abused her and Portia when his job grew too stressful.

She rode in the lead car of the motorcade to the cemetery. Her sister, Carlotta, fortified their courage with a few discrete sips from a metal flask. Fellow mourners at the cemetery confused Annabelle's difficulty in standing as she received the folded flag with her grief and not Carlotta's 180-proof moonshine.

The sips continued through wake thrown at the Handy home. Portia retired to her room after thanking all the visitors. Her mother sat in the living room, flanked by Carlotta, and numbly shook hands put before her.

When just a few guests remained, her nephew, Albert, took her arm and guided her upstairs. Albert performed his duty, a duty he had taken up the night that Portia and Annabelle fled to Carlotta's farm. He undressed his aunt and helped her into bed. He then removed his clothes and slipped under the covers by her. She snuggled in close to his warm body. He wasn't there for sex, but to give her comfort and warmth. Annabelle liked comforting at least twice a night. Tonight would be no different.

Katie's mom had no trouble letting her daughter go out with Anson when Margaret explained to her that Katie and Anson would be double dating with the young lovers. After the movies they would stop somewhere for ice cream, and Katie would be home by midnight.

The four drove to the movies in Margaret's car, a Mercedes convertible. They agreed to see a chick flick, and the boys smirked as the girls cried at the ending.

The ice cream they got at the drive through of a Diary Queen. Brett said to Margaret, "Jason's funeral is on Saturday. They expect it to be huge" he said.

Maggie and Brett had never told anyone other than the police that they had just used to diving platform before Jason and Linda. Margaret told the young couple, "Linda's boy friend broke up with her when it was hinted in the paper that she was fucking, excuse my English, Jason on the dock when they got attacked."

Katie sympathized, "How awful, to get caught cheating on your boyfriend, and then they put it in the newspaper."

Margaret laughed, "Yes, and especially when you're giving it up to the hottest stud in the school next to Brett."

Katie was curious. "I heard Jason got a lot of girl's pregnant."

Brett and Margaret smirked and Brett said, "Yeah, I think he's up to eight or nine. He just won't use a condom."

Katie asked, "Don't the girls use birth control."

Margaret answered the question, "Jason, from what I hear sneaks up on a girl when she least expects it. He's got her panties down to the floor and he's giving her what she wants even though she knows she lacks protection. He just overwhelms them." Margaret turned around to Katie in the back seat and quietly asked, "Did you bring any protection?"

Wide-eyed, Katie replied, "No."

Margaret opened her purse and pulled out a condom. "Here take one of mine. I wouldn't want you missing out on some fun because you weren't ready." She handed the small crinkly square back to Katie.

She took it and blushed. Anson watched her stow it in her purse and hoped his cock would be the one it was wrapped around later.

Katie tried to change the subject. "Where was this diving platform?"

Brett said, "Lake Lily. Jason's folks have a lake place there. They built the platform when Jason was a kid. I've been there tons of times. Say, would you like to see it? It's only about ten minutes from here."

Katie looked at Anson who shrugged his shoulders, "Sure, I guess."

Margaret popped up with "Great," and they headed off for the McKinley lake place. Brett didn't think Jason's parents would mind them just looking and then leaving. There wouldn't be anyone there he was sure. Funeral preparations were keeping the family busy in town.

When they arrived at the McKinley lake house it was dark. Margaret drove down to the lake and parked near the beach. She left the lights on so they pointed along the beach. Brett and Margaret got out of the car and walked alone along the beach.

Kate snuggled next to Anson, "This is kind of creepy. I mean it's a nice place, but to think that Jason was attacked out on the raft makes it creepy. Didn't they arrest the chief's daughter?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.