Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Annabelle Handy and her daughter, Portia, sat in adjoining folding chairs in the main chapel of the Christianson Funeral Home. The stainless steel coffin holding the body of their husband and father, Chief Joshua Handy, gleamed under the spotlights that illuminated him for the viewers. Hayden Christianson was proud of the chief's appearance. His staff had carried off a great challenge. A revolver placed in the mouth and fired up through the skull required great artistry to restore the chief's normal half-bald appearance. He looked as if he had died in his sleep. The funeral director's goal was that every deceased would appear to have just drifted away to the Promised Land. Annabelle wasn't sure her husband was residing with her Lord at present, the chief had had his flaws, and she could come up with one or two at the moment that might have him headed South.

Annabelle cried for the man who both loved her and beat her. Portia cried for the man who died avenging a wrong done to her. After the tears ceased, each sat quietly in their own thoughts as the mourner visited the coffin and said their goodbyes.

Annabelle catalogued her life as the wife of a cop—the long hours and stress the job created in her husband and how he, many times, relieved that stress on her face. She knew right off he wasn't a perfect man. He cheated many times at first in their marriage. She could smell the whores' perfumes on him after a long shift. She even found lipstick on his cock when she went down to blow him a few times. Her conversations with other cop wives told her to just ignore it. They made it clear that they didn't believe their husbands would leave them for a whore. She had been tempted over the years to seek revenge in kind. Joshua had some handsome friends. A couple of them had trapped her in closets during parties where they had kissed her and felt her up, but she never let another man's cock inside her—until...

The last Fourth of July Joshua had to work even when Independence Day fell on the Lord's Day. The combination of drinking and fireworks made it a busy night at the local station. Rather than stay in town and endure the fireworks and celebratory gunfire, she planned to take Portia up to her sister Carlotta's farm.

Carlotta expected them about four o'clock, but at around one Portia's friend Amy called and invited her to spend the day at her house and sleep over. After dropping Portia off at two she called Carlotta to tell her she was just leaving. She couldn't raise an answer so she just drove the twenty miles to Dayton and the other two miles past the sleepy town to the farm Carlotta's father left the couple when he died.

Annabelle parked her car next to Carlotta's. The boy's pickup was parked next to it. Henry had just got his license and could drive into town. Albert, who was just over a year younger, just drove the truck on the farm. Annabelle went inside without knocking, it was her custom, and called for her sister. A few minutes later she was out the backdoor and headed for the barn. It too was empty. Where can they be? None of the farm equipment is gone. Annabelle then remembered the swimming hole. It had been years since she and Carlotta had swam there with the kids. Joshua had put a stop to it when Portia let slip that they skinny-dipped. She and Carlotta, when the kids were small had taken to enjoying the sun in their birthday suits. The tradition had continued until her husband said it was sinful for her to expose her body to young boys who might get ideas. Annabelle recalled that Henry was about eleven then and would get a hard on at times. Annabelle couldn't imagine what was exciting him. Portia still was undeveloped. Had she ever asked Henry he would have told her it was his mother and aunt that excited him. The adult women saw nothing wrong with swimming naked with their children even if Henry got excited at times. Carlotta was better developed than Annabelle, but Henry was at the age the possession of a female body counted more than the exact size and shape of the features.

Annabelle made her way through the rows of corn. She could just see though the silks at the top and about ten rows from the end of the field she spotted Carlotta and the boys. They were naked, but they weren't swimming. Albert was on top of his mother and fucking her. Annabelle gasped at the scene. Henry was in the pond swimming around without a care that his younger brother was making love to their mother.

Annabelle ducked down in the corn and slowly and quietly threaded through the last few rows. She could hear them now—the cries and moans created by her nephew furiously fucking his mother.

Carlotta moaned and cried out, "Fuck me, boy. Empty your balls into mama's cunt." Annabelle couldn't believe her sister would take her son into her body. This is incest. Albert is really pounding her. This can't be her first time with him. Henry is just walking around while his brother is fucking Carlotta. Lord, look at the cock on that boy. He'd make three of Joshua. He would bust me apart. Annabelle's first thought of having one of her nephews inside her passed without any notice on her part.

Carlotta's cries grew shaper. "Fuck me, boy, make mama cum. Fuck me like Henry did! Make me cum!"

Albert's voice filled the emptiness of the pond between his mother's cries. "I'll hold on, mama, you'll get your cum." He pumped her harder.

Annabelle felt impure thoughts filling her mind as she watched the hard fucking. Could Carlotta cum from her son's cock? Her answer came a moment later when her sister screamed and Albert bucked into her and filled his mother with his sperm.

Annabelle fled to the house. She made for her car and drove off in a cloud of dust. At a stop sign about a mile from horrid scene, she stopped. What would drive Carlotta to enter into an incestuous union with her boys? Her husband wasn't two years in his grave and his wife had his sons acting in his place. Annabelle then noticed that her pussy was tingling. The vision of her sister under the young boy stick in her mind, and her ears kept sending their cries to her brain. By leaving, I not really being fair to my sister. I need to hear her side of the story.

Annabelle turned the car around and returned to the farm. She made coffee and waited for her sister and nephews to return from their sinful conduct.

Carlotta and the boys arrived at the house at ten to four. Carlotta meant to be back at the house before her sister arrived. She stepped into the kitchen wearing a thin bathrobe that draped her figure smoothly showing no panty lines. The boys saw their aunt and gave her a hug. They didn't notice that she seem standoffish, but their mother did. Carlotta lit a cigarette and told the boys to run off upstairs for a rest.

Annabelle started to pour a cup of coffee for her sister when Carlotta raised her hand and pulled a quart jar from a cupboard. "I think we need some of this."

Her sister poured a generous serving of the moonshine into two drinking glasses. Carlotta set one down in front of Annabelle. "You got here a little early today."

Annabelle took a big gulp. "Yeah, Portia went to a sleepover with her friend Amy, and I got bored sitting in town."

Carlotta took a sip. "So... how long you been here?"

Annabelle took another drink. "Got here about two thirty."

Her sister's eyes darted to Annabelle's face examining her mood. "You been sitting in my kitchen since then?"

"Nope."

"You come looking for us?" Carlotta drank half-a-glass of shine in one gulp.

"Yep." Annabelle's face grew redder as she drew closer to the point of the conversation.

"Did you find us?" Carlotta's face grew red to match her sister's.

Annabelle's eyes brimmed with tears. "Yeah, I did, Carlotta. I saw some serious sinnin' going on."

Carlotta offered her sister a cigarette. Annabelle took it and her sister pulled a butane lighter from her robe and lit their cigarettes. "Annabelle, please don't judge me over this. I've prayed to the Lord more than you know about my situation. My Able left me in a bad way. No money, no one to do the work, and two growing boys to feed." She stood up and paced the floor. "The boys and I worked this farm without him and this year we'll have a profitable operation. The boys and I worked everyday, side by side."

"Ain't no excuse for the sinnin' I saw."

Carlotta spit out a string of tobacco. "Then, last winter I was fixin' a cupboard, and I needed some nails. I went out to the barn and found Henry with the neighbor girl bent over a sawhorse. He was fucking her."

Annabelle flinched at her sister's language. "Sweet Jesus, Carlotta, what'd you do?"

She shrugged. "I backed out and left them alone, but it got me to thinking that these boys were growing up, and the world was calling on them to maybe leave home. I couldn't allow that. I needed them to work the farm."

"So you thought that sinnin' with them would keep them here?" Annabelle's nose issued twin plumes of smoke. She stood up and leaned against the sink. "When did you start... ?"

Carlotta lit another cigarette off the first. "Last New Year's Eve, a few days after I caught him with the girl again. Albert was at a friend's house, Henry and I watched TV and shared some shine. We cuddled up on the couch watching TV, and I made sure he knew that if he made an advance I would accept him into me."

Annabelle listened in silence. Carlotta went on. "Honey, it had been two years since I had a man. I drank enough shine to let me let him. Annabelle, he looked too much like Able. I always told you Able was a powerful man in bed. It turned out that Henry was a powerful man too." She lapsed into silence reliving the torrid scene on her couch.

"Shit." Annabelle was stunned at her sister's confession.

Carlotta drained her glass and Annabelle copied her. The refill drained the shine jar. Carlotta took a sip then went on. "We spent the night together and we sinned mightily, Annabelle. I was so sore the next morning... but over the next couple of days I noticed that Henry followed me around like a puppy dog."

Annabelle gave out her first laugh since Carlotta's confession began. "I bet he did. He was looking for some more of mama's..."

Carlotta slammed her hand down on the table. "I knew that, but I realized that I had something that might keep him home!"

"Did it work?"

"Yep, I kept him so drained his little neighbor girl went sniffing somewhere else." She stabbed out her Pall Mall. "He wanted to join me at night in my bed, but I told him that that was damned wrong. I was sinnin' with him, but I couldn't let him take a place in my bed."

"You can't do this to keep him from running around. It's not right! It's a major sin, Carlotta. It's incest. You'll go to hell!"

"Annabelle, I have to look out for myself here. I've seen what's out there for a woman to choose from. You're gonna see that, honey, in the years ahead when you get a little lonely."

'Hmph, it's been so long since I've had a good... time with a man I've forgotten what it's like." Annabelle drained the last of the moonshine in her glass. She wobbled in her chair and tried to focus on Carlotta. "I've lived a poorer life than you, Carlotta. My man never had the desire or the equipment yours had."

Carlotta lit up another Pall Mall. "I offered him to you once. You remember?"

"You mean when Joshua had to run into town while we stayed behind at that barbeque?"

"Yeah, I knew Joshua wasn't taking care of his manly business, and you needed some good loving. I offered Able to you. He wanted you too. He thought you were sexy."

Annabelle giggled, "He did? You never told me that?"

"Yeah, he woulda jumped your bones in a minute if he thought you woulda let him, and he knew I didn't object."

The moonshine took over Annabelle's voice. "If I would have known Able thought so highly of my bones, I might have let him."

"He always said he thought you would be a tiger in bed."

Annabelle reeled at her dead brother-in-law's opinion of her.

Carlotta knelt down on the floor and rummaged in a cabinet. Annabelle watched her pull out jars and bottles while she thought of the lost opportunity to have been with a man who had the tool and the desire to please a woman. Her sister pulled out a small dark bottle.

She stood up and waved it at her sister. "Cooking sherry. I knew I had some." Carlotta picked up Annabelle's glass and poured it full. She did the same to hers.

Carlotta raised her glass. "A toast to men who know how to please their women." The sisters clinked their glasses and drank the sherry. After the shine, it tasted like fruit juice.

Carlotta stepped over to the stairway and hollered up. "Henry, git down here." She went back and sat beside Annabelle until he came down."

The big boy bounded down the stairs. "What can I do for you, mamma?"

Carlotta pulled five dollars from a cookie jar and said, "Take the truck and go get some more shine from the Widow Jones. Don't you dally! You understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. Five quarts of shine." He ran off, and Carlotta laughed, "See how they mind if you give them a little pussy now and then." Both women cackled at Carlotta's lewd comment.

Carlotta stood up swaying in the gentle kitchen breeze and said, "I should get dressed. Grab your glass."

The sisters concentrated on walking back to Carlotta's bedroom. The hallway had a few twists and turns not there earlier in the day. Annabelle noticed that Carlotta left the door open. Her sister set her cigarette in the ashtray on her dresser. She took off the robe and laid it across the bed. Annabelle could see her sister still had a good figure. Must be all the farm work or the boys are keeping her young with their attentions. Annabelle sipped her sherry and saw that Carlotta only put on a thin summer dress. "When did you stop wearing underwear? Momma would have had a cow, you running around without panties."

"It's just too hot in the summer. I tried to wear some of those thongs, but they get the boys too worked up all the time." She cackled at her joke.

"Going without doesn't work them up?" Annabelle laughed.

"Oh, it does, but there's nothing for them to rip off then." Carlotta roared. She was glad to see Annabelle laughing at the idea of the boys using her for their pleasure.

Carlotta took Annabelle's hand and led her over to the boy's room. Albert was lying on his bed wearing a old pair of white boxer's. "Albert, Henry's getting us some more moonshine, you wanna come down and drink some with us."

"Sure, mama." He stood up and Annabelle saw the log in his shorts move from lying across his lap to hanging down. That couldn't be all him, but I saw him in Carlotta's pussy this afternoon, it was all of him. He glanced at his aunt. "Should I put on some pants, Mama?"

Carlotta glanced at her sister and knew she had seen it. "No boy, you're fine the way you are?" She chuckled at her joke. "Ain't he, Annabelle?"

Annabelle sipped her sherry and giggled, "He's mighty fine, Carlotta."

The three settled back into the kitchen. Carlotta passed out fresh cigarettes and sherry. The heat of the late afternoon seeped into the kitchen. Albert's chest gleamed with sweat. His boxers dampened from the perspiration and hugged his body showing off his handy tool. Carlotta's dress clung to her body. Her nipples puffed out, and Albert watched them as they grew from his mother's arousal. Annabelle watched the two of them. She could smell the odor of sin in the air. Not one of them spoke. The lone male in the kitchen, even with his release from the afternoon's delight with his mother, felt the heat of the two women sitting near him. His mother's body excited him, his cock waking and shifting under the damp cloth of his boxers.

Annabelle saw it growing. She downed her sherry and watched his prick unfold. Carlotta and Annabelle's rapt gazes fed blood into it. The boy knew both women were watching as he grew to full size. He had no doubts about his mama's reaction. If they had been alone she would be splayed over the kitchen table, her legs in the air, and her voice screaming out for her body's climax. This thought brought him to full size. The head poked an inch out of the bottom of his boxers.

Annabelle's breath was hot in her lungs. The sight of the boy's cock hanging out of his underwear made her sweat. She tried to cool off with more sherry. Her empty glass banged on the table as she set it down. Carlotta shot her a glance at the sharp sound. She could see her son's beast was hypnotizing her sister.

"It's something, ain't it?" Carlotta whispered.

Annabelle nodded. Carlotta motioned at Albert, and he walked over to his mother. She turned him so he faced Annabelle. Her fingers curled into the hole in front of his boxers, and she pulled out his cock. Annabelle was frozen at the sight of the monster. His cock snapped up and the long shaft swayed. Carlotta wrapped her hand around it lovingly. "Isn't this just the best hunk o' meat you've ever seen—real Grade A Prime beef."

Albert chuckled, but Annabelle just stared. She knew her sister was sinning in presenting her son's cock for inspection, but seventeen years of marriage, moonshine, and sherry, had aroused her curiosity at a member of this size. His mother pulled from the base to the head and a drop of white cream materialized in the large slit in the head of this noble beast.

"Go ahead, sis, have a taste. It's better than moonshine or sherry." Carlotta pointed the cannon toward Annabelle's mouth. A gentle tug brought it an inch from her lips. The droplet grew in size and hovered on the end of the boy's cock ready to fall. Annabelle shivered in fear of losing this drop. Carlotta watched her sister stare at the boy's offering and licked her lips. Her taste buds had savored this cream many times. She had never minded sucking the chief's cock; she just wished he was nicer about it. Annabelle opened her mouth and her tongue slid out. The droplet released and fell on the tip. The flavor of his pre-cum jolted her taste buds. She withdrew her tongue and pressed it to the roof of her mouth to force the droplet deep to where she could extract every sensation from it.

Carlotta moved to his root and pulled up his cock again pumping another drop to the tip. Annabelle pounced on this drop. Her tongue swept the end of his cock and the droplet was gone. Her sister jacked quickly on the pump and another drop appeared. Annabelle plunged her mouth over the tip of his cock and lapped up his sweet nectar. Carlotta pumped again and Annabelle didn't withdraw, but kept him in her mouth as she licked up another drop.

Carlotta withdrew her hand. Annabelle licked but no honey dripped from the end. She lifted her shaking hand and encircled his cock like Carlotta had done. Providing her own force she pumped more of his pre-cum to the end of his cock. She licked it off and jerked another drop out. The intensity of her thirst brought a moan from Albert, whose stamina was normally great, but watching his aunt suck his cock drew him quickly to a state where he knew he would cum soon.

Carlotta couldn't believe her sister was sucking her son's cock with such intensity. Joshua, she knew, wasn't much in the sack department, but Annabelle was like a calf two days from her mother's teat. She looked up at Albert and saw the boy was about to flood his aunt's mouth. Carlotta slapped his ass, and the boy looked down to see his mother shaking her head. Albert nodded and concentrated on holding his load. The boy knew that if he popped too soon he might feel mama's strap. He kept still and stopped thrusting into his aunt's mouth.

Annabelle never noticed his reduced co-operation. The alcohol and the semen took her to Neverland, where the Lost Boys lined up for her to service them. Her hand nervously cupped Albert's balls; the fat sacs that held the source of her delicious drops. She knew that if she kept up pleasuring the fat cock in her mouth she would receive a torrent of the savory droplets; a stream of the sweet cum would fill her mouth.

Henry stepped into the room holding the fresh quart jars of moonshine. He saw his Aunt Annabelle sitting in a kitchen chair blowing his brother; his mother sitting next to them watching from inches away. Carlotta saw her son standing and watching. She saw his cock swelling out his cutoff jeans. Henry unsnapped his jeans and let them drop to the floor and peeled his tee shirt over his head. He stepped up to his mother and offered her his swollen prick. She accepted it and the two sisters sat in the kitchen sucking the boys' cocks.

Albert knew that Henry needed to catch up and moved his hand down to his brother's ass. His fingers found his brother's hole and pressed on it to gain entry. Henry shoved into his mother's mouth causing her to gag. She pulled Albert's fingers free, not wanting her son hurried along, and not wanting Annabelle to be put off by some of her sons more advanced sexual desires yet.

She knew she had to treat Annabelle like a virgin. What she and Joshua shared was sex, the sex that led to children and frustration. She was about to introduce Annabelle to fucking, fucking that led to screaming orgasms and the ingestion of bodily fluids, fucking that led to falling asleep exhausted only to wake up needing more fucking.

Carlotta pulled Albert's hand down to Annabelle's tit. Her son softly stroked her small breast through the bra she always wore. Even with two layers of cloth separating hand from tit, Annabelle moaned as she pumped her nephew's cock. She looked aside and saw Carlotta sucking Henry. Albert was bigger, but Henry wasn't far behind. She wondered if her sister was getting the tasty droplets her efforts produced.

Albert pulled open his aunt's blouse and pushed his hand inside her bra. The sharp nub pricked his hand as his fingers closed over her breast. Annabelle bit his cock at the sensation, and Albert jerked back. She stopped and kissed the spot where she had nipped him. His hand curled in her hair, pulled it back to the end of his cock, and he pressed his long dick back into her mouth.

Albert looked down at his mother working on his brother's cock. He mouthed the words, "Can I?" His mother looked at Annabelle, whose hair was slipping from her clips and whose face was streaked with sweat. She could see her sister was totally into the sensations of sucking Albert's cock. She nodded.

Albert groaned and forced his cock deeper into his aunt's mouth. She took it and ground hard onto him, his cock slipping into her throat. She dropped a hand from his shaft and yanked up her dress. Her fingers found her wet cunt through her cotton panties and began to masturbate furiously as the boy fucked her mouth. She wanted to cum while he was spurting his sweet seed into her mouth.

Albert saw his aunt's arm moving rapidly and knew she was frigging her cunt. He wished he could pull out and jam his cock into her wet pussy, but he knew mama wanted him to cum in her mouth. Annabelle squeezed his balls and took him down her throat again. Albert groaned and gripped his aunt's head and spunked her tongue. Annabelle climaxed as the first stream landed on her tongue. Her fingers worked her clit as Albert held her head and filled her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed the flood rapidly. The boy seemed never to stop cumming as she took his load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.