Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Anson Horner sat in bed reading Life on the Mississippi. He had a test on the first hundred pages tomorrow and had only about ten to go when he heard a quiet knock on his door.

"Come in."

His sister, Margaret, walked in wearing a long tee shirt. She sat down on his bed. "I need to talk to you." She didn't sound happy.

"What about?" Anson's response was guarded from a life-time of his sister's tantrums.

"The video tape you shot tonight." Her eyes coldly glared at him.

Anson felt the room grow warmer, "What video tape?" He knew she wouldn't buy a lie, but he had to try.

Margaret swung her leg over her brother's legs and sat down on his thighs. "Don't bullshit me. Now you tell me the truth, or I'll see that you go your entire time in high school without a single girl talking to you, much less getting laid."

He didn't know how she knew but pissing her off was far too dangerous. "It's in the camera on the dresser."

She swung off him and picked up the camera. She rewound the tape a little way and pressed PLAY. The small screen showed Linda going down on Margaret and Brett fucking Linda. She pressed stop and ejected the tape.

She sat down on the edge of his bed and sternly said, "This is mine now. If you ever tape me again without my permission, I'll show enough of this to Dad to get you sent to a military school in the Middle East, and I'll tell everyone at school that you and Greg are an item. Do you understand?"

Anson knew his sister was serious. He was also glad she didn't know that was the second videotape of her having sex. The first, where Brett took her virginity, was in his bottom dresser drawer along with two DVDs made from the tape. "Yeah, I'm really sorry. It just looked so hot that Greg and I lost our heads."

She laughed and said, "I bet someone got some head over this. You?"

He nodded. "Yeah, he blew me before we went back to his house."

She walked up to his bed. "You know, I didn't get any tonight. You want to take care of me?" She pulled the nightshirt off and stood nude by his bed. His eyes lit up and he tossed the blanket to the floor. She looked down at his limp dick, "What? I don't turn you on?"

He pushed off his pajama bottoms, "You scared it down when you wanted the tape. You're going to have to convince me not to be afraid of you."

Margaret leaned over her brother and took his cock into her hand, "Little brother, you don't do shit like taping me and my friends and you won't have to be afraid." She lay down by him and took his cock in her mouth. She grazed her teeth along its length. Anson jerked back and his sister laughed, "Yeah, Anson, be afraid. You fuck up again, and you won't be needing this anymore!"

Anson rolled his head back as Margaret sucked his cock. He was hard in sixty seconds and in her pussy in another sixty. Margaret fed her tit to her brother. "Suck it, Anson." His lips glued to her tit and his tongue lashed at her hard nipple. "Did you like seeing Linda naked?" His head nodded without releasing her nipple. "Would you like to fuck her?" Anson paused. Was this a trick question? He took a chance and nodded. She giggled, "Yeah, like that's ever going to happen! Though I might get really hot watching you suck Brett's cock." She humped him faster and moved his hands to her ass. "I don't think he's ever done it, but I would love to make him let you. He's got a great cock, Anson."

Margaret turned around and got on her hands on knees. "I would love to see Brett like this, with you behind him ready to fuck him. I would let you make a movie of that. You buttfucking my boyfriend."

Anson yanked back on her hips. "You sneaky bitch! You want me to fuck him!"

Margaret grunted under the vicious stokes of Anson's cock. "Yeah, I would give anything to see it." Her cunt splashed juice with his long hard strokes. "And to see him suck your cock would really put me over! For that I would let you fuck Linda!"

"I want to fuck her while she eats you out. That was fucking hot in the movie!" Anson knew his time was short before he popped in his older sister.

"Yeah, fuck me little brother. I need it bad. No one fucked me tonight! Cum with me!" Margaret drove her body back into Anson's and came around his long cock. She could feel the semen spew out of her brother's cock.

"Here, Maggie, I'm cumming! Cumming! Oh, fuck!" He drove into her and let his cum burst into her cunt. Margaret ground his cock deep inside her as she climaxed.

She caught her breath and pulled off his cock. She picked up her shirt and blew him a kiss goodnight. "I love it! I have a cock just down the hall when I need it."

Anson laughed, "I feel so used."

Margaret smirked, "You were, you little pornographer."


Joe Faulkner liked to watch the ten o'clock news. Usually his wife joined him but tonight she had gone to bed at nine. She said a big fight had broken out at the PTA meeting about banning the latest Harry Potter book from the elementary schools and keeping order had exhausted her. He had heard her talking with Dawn for a few minutes, and then there was silence. He heard a shower start while he watched the sports news. Just before the end of the broadcast Dawn came down the stairs wearing a towel on her head and long tee shirt. She hadn't dried off very well as the shirt was wet, and he could see her tits under the thin material. He looked away hoping she hadn't seen, but she had seen his glance at her wet body.

Dawn sat down on the couch and began to read a book. Joe watched the rest of the news and then turned off the television. He wanted to run past her up the stairs and away from her, but he couldn't; he knew he should talk to her about what had happened that day. He sat down next to her.

She beamed at him, "Daddy, are you going to bed now?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to ask if Lori and her dad could come camping with us this weekend. We have enough room don't we? You'll like her dad. Can she?"

"Sure, you can ask her. We're going up in the mountains. It's pretty lonely. Are they up for that?"

"I think so. If I can do it I'm sure Lori can. Thank you, Daddy."

He saw her happiness and hesitated before going on, "Honey, I think I need to talk to you about what happened in the kitchen toady."

Her hand reached out and touched his cheek. "Daddy, you made me happier than I've been in a long time."

"But..."

"Daddy, your kisses and touch made me feel so loved." Her fingers traced his jaw line.

"But..."

"Daddy, do you think what we did was bad?" His mind wasn't functioning properly—everything was becoming cloudy.

"But..."

Her fingers laced into his hair, and she pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him so softly he wasn't sure she was doing it. "See, was that so awful?"

"But..."

Dawn giggled, "Daddy, can't you say anything else?" She pulled him in for another kiss. This time her tongue added to the mix. His joined hers. Dawn leaned back on the arm of the couch and her father followed without breaking the kiss. She whispered, "Remember, Daddy, kisses and touches." He didn't need to be prompted. His hand slipped up the damp tee shirt and cupped her breast. "Yes, Daddy. Just like that."

His daughter turned and lay her right foot along the back of the couch and pulled Joe into the saddle of her spread legs. He lay on her and they kissed. "Kisses and touches, Daddy." She pulled her lips from his and pushed down on his head. He saw she wasn't wearing panties and in two seconds he was face-to-pussy with heaven. "Kisses, Daddy." She pulled his face between her chubby thighs and felt his lips on hers. "Kisses, Daddy." He kissed her wet pussy lips. While she had no tongue here to play with he extended his tongue to play with her wet lips. "Oh, Daddy, such kisses." She scooted down the couch and opened her legs wider. His tongue played with her clit. He flicked it softly and then slid down and pressed it into her cunt. "Oh, Daddy, touches." He thought a moment and rubbed two fingers on her lips as he sucked her hard little clit. "Yes Daddy, touches!"

His fingers slid inside her and rubbed on her G-spot. A place his wife had early on in their marriage taught him to find. Over the years he had became a master of the G-spot massage. Dawn groaned softly. "Yes, Daddy, such wonderful touches." She thrust her hips up to his fingers. Dawn sat up quickly and stripped off her tee shirt. Joe couldn't believe his daughter's beauty. He worshiped at her altar while he watched her pull her plump nipples into her mouth, sucking them.

His cock was trapped in his pants, but he didn't dare touch it. His little girl was going to cum first. Her pleasure mattered more than his. When she was close to her orgasm, he slipped down and rapidly flicked his tongue over her ass. She bucked up and moaned, "Touches. Kisses." He wasn't sure which he was doing, but he licked her pink little asshole again. "Daddy, again." He lathered her up before he moved to her clit and by working his fingers and lapping her clit brought Dawn to an orgasm. She bit her lip to avoid crying out and lifted her ass off the couch until the spasms passed.

She lay back panting; she grinned at her father, between her legs, "Thanks Daddy. You don't know how good that felt." She sat up and picked up her tee shirt. She kissed him lightly on the lips and stood up. "I have to go to bed, Daddy. See you in the morning!"

She walked off, tee shirt in hand, knowing that Daddy was unzipping his pants to relieve the stress she had so skillfully created. Dawn never looked back as she entered her room and went to bed.

Margaret laid her English Lit book on the top shelf of her locker and pulled out her American History textbook. A hand brushed her arm and she turned to see Constance Nettleton, sophomore class president and Marion Anderson's fuck toy, standing by her.

Margaret smiled and said, "Hi, Connie. How are you doing?"

The girl's eyes twinkled. "Not as good as yesterday."

Margaret cast a quick glance around and whispered, "Maybe we should take this somewhere more private?"

Connie's hand touched her back. "Anytime. Do you have a class now? I'm supposed to have study hall, but I could get a pass. I need to talk to you."

Margaret said, "I can't. I have to be in History, we're having a quiz. What about tonight? I could pick you up and we could have a talk."

"Cool. Where will we go?"

"The Ramada Inn."

"Why there?" Constance was puzzled. This wasn't any sort of high school hang out.

"You'll see. And wear a nice dress. Something sexy." Margaret shut her locker, "I'll pick you up at 6:30. Don't be late."

She left Constance standing in the hall away baffled by the senior's request, but not so baffled that she couldn't appreciate Margaret's nice ass.


Julio was almost the first into class; so eager was he to see Miss Lee again. His mind was consumed with their first after-school meeting where he photographed her and then made love to her on the couch in the studio. She arrived in the room in a minute before the bell rang. Today, she wore a conservative business suit. This was no matter to Julio, as he knew every curve under the gray tweed. The smooth pink skin that turned so red when she reached her climax riding on his spurting cock. Julio was deeply in love.

Arania could see the boy staring at her. This was good at first; it cemented his mind on her and allowed her great control. She had to abate his love after a while to allow them to achieve their greatest sexual heat. Love clouded thinking, and Arania didn't want that.

She began the class and when everyone was working on their projects at the computers, she called Julio into the studio to help her move some equipment.

The door lock clicked softly into place, and she pulled the boy to her. Kissing him deeply she pushed his hand under her dress and pulled it up to a bare pussy. His breath hissed as his fingers fondled the spot that gave him so much pleasure on Friday. Her hand found a hard cock lodged firmly in his pants. She unzipped him and pulled it free.

"Fuck me! Now!" She turned and leaned on a slide viewing station. Pulling up her dress, she repeated her command. "Fuck me, Julio."

The boy stepped up and did his duty. He lodged his cock in her wet cunt and shoved it completely inside. Arania moaned at this violent entry, and hissed at him to "fuck me hard!" The boy pumped his cock into her deep and hard. She bucked back knowing this couldn't take long without arousing suspicion. The boy, she knew, couldn't last long in such a sexually charged situation. He had her hips in his hands and was banging her so hard his mind lost all judgment.

His cum ripped from his balls and slammed deep into her cunt. Spurt after spurt splashed her wet insides, mixing with her juices and leaking from her cunt and dripping down her thighs.

She stood up and kissed him, wetly and with passion. He was still panting from the exertion and him mind fogged with the titanic climax she had just yanked from him. She was a goddess, Greek or Roman, it didn't matter; he knew she had come down from Olympus just for him. She ruled him and did with him what she wanted. He could deny her nothing and would serve her as she wished.

"Baby, you wait back in here until you catch your breath then come back out and sit down." She pressed her lips to his ear and urgently whispered, "You are the greatest fuck I've ever had. I need you all the time, and I think of you constantly. Meet me Friday, here after school. You're going to learn about video production."

She kissed him one last time and slipped through the door back into the class. She smiled at him when he returned. He didn't know it but her thighs were sticky with his cum and she moved at times just to feel the stickiness resist her movements.


Lori picked up her tray from the cashier and scanned the Black Mountain High School cafeteria. To handle the lunch crowd the cafeteria was almost the size of the football field. Lori wandered around looking for Dawn. She wasn't in her usual place. Finally, she spotted her friend in the back corner of the room.

"Why are you back here in the corner?"

Dawn smiled at her, "I have something very private to tell you. Sit down."

Lori sat by her, the only two at the table. The two tables by them were also empty. "So, what's up?"

"Last night, after my mom went to bed, I got my dad to lick my pussy."

Lori's eyes glowed; she looked around to be sure no one was listening. "Really! How did you do it?"

Dawn, in a very low voice, recounted her seduction of her father.

"So, now you're sleeping with your dad and mom?"

Dawn nodded, "But they don't know about the other."

Lori shook up her milk carton. "I wish I could have gotten my mom to sleep with me. My parents might still be together."

"Is it too late for that?"

"Oh, yes. My mom went ballistic when she caught us. There's no fixing that." Lori's sad eyes made Dawn feel badly for her friend.

"My dad and I are going camping this weekend." Dawn said.

"Not your Mom?"

Dawn shook her head. "She's got a conference out of town."

Lori giggled, "Sounds like fun to me."

"My Dad said I could invite you and your Dad."

Lori stared at her friend until Dawn said, "Are you interested?"

"Well, it could be a very interesting weekend, you know. Are we all going to sleep in your RV?"

Dawn nodded.

"Don't you think that things could get a little weird, what with me fucking my dad, and you getting yours to go down on you?"

Dawn gave it some thought. "You might be right. What if we want some privacy with our dads?"

"We could come up with some kind of signal to let the other know that we need some privacy."

"Still, ask your dad and let me know."

"Okay, I'll call you tonight."


Linda Potter dried herself off from her shower after cheerleader practice. She was feeling horny and watching Margaret dress next to her only increased her need.

Margaret's dried her nude body and seemed lost in thought.

Linda whispered, "Want to come over to my house? The parents are out to dinner tonight."

Margaret knew where this was headed, but was looking for a more substantial after school treat. The image of her father and his huge cock hung before her face, and she wanted it in her pussy.

"I have to go see Daddy at the plant. He has some work for me to do."

Linda's horniness turned pleading. "How about after that? We could take a drive." Linda could see the car parked in the woods with her legs on the back of the front seat, and Margaret's tongue licking her pussy.

"Sorry, this might take a while." After Daddy, Margaret intended to visit the Ramada; she hadn't seen Molly and Teri in days. They would think she had dumped them after stealing their best client. Nathan hadn't been back to them, and she was sure they would be very angry with her. She had a nice present in her purse for them.

Linda whined, "Could I go with you? I mean I could help, and we would get done faster."

Margaret looked at her friend with a new eye. Linda appeared just about to cry. She looked at Linda's body and saw it wrapped in a pink ribbon and bow with the end of the ribbon in her Daddy's hand. She knew her Daddy would love to bend Linda bent over his desk while she took his big cock. Better would be lying back on Daddy's desk while Daddy fucked her, and Margaret sat on her face. Daddy would love that. He would love it so much I think I'll save it for a day when I need something from him badly. Then I'll bring in Linda and have a very hot threesome, and then he will have to say yes.

Margaret looked around and didn't see anyone. She kissed Linda who melted against her. "Are you horny, honey?"

"God, yes, Maggie. I need you so bad." Margaret slipped her fingers down and rubbed her friends pussy.

"How about Brett? Would he do?"

"Brett? Uh, I guess. You would do that for me?"

"What are friends for, honey?" Margaret pulled out her cell phone and caught Brett just dressing after football practice.

He was in a hurry, but Margaret slowed him down. "What's up, honey?"

"I need a favor?"

"Anything!" After the threesome with Linda, Brett jumped when Margaret snapped her fingers.

"Well, Linda and I are in the girl's locker room. We're naked and Linda is really horny. I have to get to Daddy's office. Do you think you could slip into here and take care of her?"

"What do you want me to?" Brett's cock jerked in response to his hope, but didn't want to seem too eager to fuck Linda.

"Honey, I've got two fingers in her wet pussy right now, and she's dying for me to go down on her, but I have to go see Daddy. She would love it if you slipped in here and fucked her."

"In the girl's locker room?"

"You have a better place?" Margaret pressed Linda back against the metal lockers and finger fucked her. Margaret put the phone to Linda's mouth. "Tell him you want him!"

Linda moaned, "Brett, please come over here and fuck me."

Margaret returned the phone to her ear and then saw the call had ended. She closed the phone and, pressing her body to Linda's, kissed her deeply.

Linda leaned against the lockers as Margaret quickly dressed. Brett showed up as she was applying her lips stick and Linda was trying not to play with her pussy. He saw Linda naked against the locker and pushed down his athletic shorts. He kissed Linda as Margaret had and put his hands under her ass and lifted. Linda's legs went behind Brett's ass. Margaret eased them apart and rolled a condom down Brett's thick cock. "Safety first, baby." She guided his cock into her lover's cunt.

Linda squirmed against the locker as Brett's cock sank deep into her. Margaret said, "See you later," and headed for the door. As she opened the door she met the cheerleading advisor on her way in. Margaret grabbed her arm and turned her around. "We have to talk about some routine changes I have in mind." The couch and Margaret turned back to her office.

Brett pulled out of Linda and lay back on the bench. She looked down at his latex clad cock. "I hate these fucking things." She ripped it off his cock and mounted him bareback. "Screw me, Brett. You have no idea how fucking horny I am."

"Fuck, Linda, hurry up. We can't get caught here."

"I just need a little more, Brett. Then we can go to my house and spend the evening fucking."

"Shit, that's fucking hot, but I was supposed to meet Chris after this."

Linda dropped down on Brett's fat cock and began to ride him hard. "Bring him along."

"What?" Linda's intense fucking had him close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.