Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Margaret Horner had an innate way of moving people to where she desired in the way Kasparov moved pawns on a chessboard. Anson was at Greg's for the night. She knew the boys would find something to do together. Her parents were out at Le Bistro, an expensive French restaurant in Black Mountain, because Margaret had a very powerful hold over her father at the moment. He would do anything she asked to keep her for his lover. Brett was due at her house in a few minutes. Linda was due in a half-hour. Le Bistro was famous for their methodical service. She figured she had an hour. Linda knew the plan for the evening. Brett, like most men, never had a clue he was about to be run down by a pair of horny pussies.

When Brett arrived she saw he was very depressed. "Sad about Jason, honey?"

"Yeah, I can't believe he's dead."

"You guys are going to have to work for the state title this year." Margaret didn't show much sympathy. She knew Jason was a pig and was better off dead. "Let's go out to the pool."

"Maggie, who cares about that now! He's dead, for Christ's sake!" He followed her like a puppy.

"Brett, I think you're going to find out that your feelings on this are only going to be held on the male side of the fence."

"What do you mean?" Brett didn't catch on all that quickly to complex ideas.

"Jason was a shit to girls. He treated them like dirt. He fucked 'em and forgot 'em. That's the reason he's dead."

"That's a shitty thing to say!" Brett was getting angry.

"It's true. He knocked up Portia Handy, and she cut his nuts off. When that wasn't enough to change him, the Chief killed him. He deserved to die."

"Maggie, shut the fuck up!" He stood and walked away from her to near the edge of the pool.

She smoothly slipped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his hard body. "Let's forget about him tonight."

He stood still.

"Hey, everyone's out. The parents aren't due back for at least an hour and a half." Her hands rubbed his stomach. Her breasts pressed into the back of his tee shirt. She pinched the cotton and pulled up. "Come on. Let's have some fun." He raised his arms.

He co-operated, but she knew she had some ego to soothe. She checked her watch. After tossing his shirt onto a pool chair she pulled her top off. She had upset him so much he had never noticed she was braless. He looked at his girlfriend standing by the pool topless and his grim mood began to evaporate.

Margaret pushed down her shorts. She stood before him naked. Her slim body excited him. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His cock was already halfway up the mast. Margaret jumped into the pool and swam to the far end.

He dove from the side and followed her to the end. She let him chase her back and in the shallow end he caught her. He pulled her under, they embraced and rolled together under the surface. She wrapped her legs around his strong body and rubbed his hard cock over her stomach.

She surfaced and kissed him, a long, wet kiss that had him panting. She pulled back and said, "Let's get high and fuck."

He was surprised that she suggested getting high so soon after her arrest. She never smoked before the arrest, but now she wanted to get stoned and fuck. "Babe, I don't have any."

She walked up the pool steps, leaving him a view of her undulating ass. The water ran off her body, following the curves, forming tiny streams seeking the ground. He followed.

Margaret walked into the house naked and he followed. She found her purse in the kitchen and pulled out two joints. He felt self-conscious standing in her kitchen naked, but didn't know that Margaret had already used the kitchen twice for sex. She was as comfortable there as in her bedroom, even more so, she had never fucked on her own bed.

She hopped on the kitchen counter and reached for a butane lighter. She fired up the joint and took a deep toke. The orange fire at the end glowed brightly at the force of her hit. The fire cooled and Brett accepted it. Margaret scooted up to the edge of the counter and pulled Brett between her legs. While he sucked in the euphoric smoke she worked his cock into her pussy. "See, baby, I said, let's get high and fuck. I meant to do both at once."

He held his breath and pushed his cock into his girl friend. She leaned back and watched his big cock disappear into her. He handed the joint to her. She pulled his mouth to her and forced him to shotgun her. She sucked the smoke from him, prodding his ass with her heels when he forgot he was fucking her.

Margaret took another deep hit. Brett asked her, "What if your parents came home now and found us getting stoned and fucking on the kitchen counter?"

He took the joint and took a big hit. "Well, honey, I've already told Daddy, we're fucking!"

Brett exploded in a massive cough. He gasped and gulped for breath. "You what!"

She patted his back. "Honey, Daddy and I have always been close. I told him we were having sex." Margaret could feel him wilting inside her. "Brett, I'm eighteen and can fuck who I want." I sure wanted Daddy. "Daddy understands and he likes you."

"He does?"

"Yes, he does. He thinks you have a bright future." Margaret was pulling Bret's body tighter to encourage him to continue. "Fuck me, honey. Don't stop."

After Brett recovered from his shock, he got back into the rhythm of things. He picked her up off the counter and held stepped back holding her up with his arms around her and his cock supporting her from below.

"Ohh, my big strong man!" Margaret locked her heels behind him, and she rode him in the air. "Such a stud. Fuck your woman, stud!"

Brett's respiration picked up from the exertion. His fingers pressed into Margaret's ass, leaving red marks neither could see. His balls slapped her ass as he picked up speed. Though the curtains Margaret saw a car pull up the drive. She slowed him down; he was too close to cumming in her. "Turn me around baby, and do me over the counter."

He lowered her, and she turn around slowly. His cock bobbed in the air as he moved behind his girl friend. He embedded his cock into her tight cunt.

The doorbell rang. Brett stopped fucking her. "Who's that?"

Margaret straightened up. "Don't know! Let me go see." You step back into Mom's bedroom. Brett hurried to the door at the end of the hall and closed the door.

Margaret knew who it was, but peeked out a curtain for show. She opened the door and Linda walked in. Her friend eyed her nude body. "Nice, honey."

"Brett's hiding in the back. He's in my mom's room." Margaret whispered. "Are you okay, with about Jason?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I was going to break up with him. He was such a shit it's hard felling sorry about this. I mean we only went out once. I know that sounds cold, but it's true."

"I know. Brett and I had a fight about it. He's all broken up and depressed. I said you might not find a woman who feels that way."

"You're right about that. So, is this threesome still on?" Linda eyed Margaret's pussy.

"Fucking-A. Let's go see about Brett."


One woman who wasn't sad she might be pregnant by Jason was his Aunt Cindy. A trip to Wal-Mart last night for a pregnancy test and a quick piss had confirmed her physical symptoms. She was pregnant with Jason's baby. Though the oldest of all the mothers of Jason's children, she was the one who wanted a baby the most.

After a brutal session of morning sickness, Bill brought her a glass of warm milk and some crackers. Being the typical male, he didn't make any connection with her sickness and pregnancy. He had given up so long ago of having children that it was beyond his imagination.

Cindy took the glass and small plate and set them on her night table. "Sit down, Bill, we have to talk about something."

He sat down silently next to her. His eyes could see her unease.

"It's about Jason." She didn't know how to tell him, she just knew she had to let him know. "At the party, Friday night, before everything happened, Jason pulled me over to the picnic table by the house, and he had sex with me."

"Jason had sex with you?" His voice was full of surprise and hurt.

"Yes, at first he forced me. He pushed me down on the table, ripped down my pants, and he raped me."

Bill started to open his mouth. She raised her hand.

"It started that way, but I began to enjoy it. He woke up something in me that had been sleeping for a long time. Even though I resisted, at first, he kept going, and soon I was encouraging him." Bill stared at her. "He finally finished, and just walked off leaving me there."

"You enjoyed it?" His eyes were wet.

"In the end I did. Bill, we haven't really been intimate in a while, and I just lost control." She could see the hurt in his eyes.

Bill nodded a tear rolling down his cheek.

She reached for his hand, and she took it as a hopeful sign that he didn't resist. "Bill, I'm pregnant."

He coughed loudly and began to choke. Cindy knelt on the bed and pounded on his back, until he brushed her aside.

"With Jason's baby?"

She whispered, "Yes."

"Does anyone else know?"

Cindy shook her head.

"Does anyone know he raped you?"

"No one knows."

Bill leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes. Cindy let him have his time. Minutes passed and she held his hand and let him think.

He sighed and lifted his head. "May I make a suggestion?"

She kissed the back of his hand and said, "Yes, I don't know what to do."

"I think we should never mention this again. Jason's reputation doesn't need more dirt poured on it. I think we should just let the world think that you and I had a miracle occur."

Cindy swept her leg over her husband lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him with a passion he had long forgotten. His arms encircled his wife's body, and they trembled and cried together.

She pulled back from his ruddy face. She kissed his lips tenderly. "How does it feel to be a daddy at fifty three?"

He pushed her wet hair over an ear. "Better late than never. Can you do this? You're not, eh..."

"So young!" She giggled. "I'll get an appointment with an OB tomorrow. I'll have to take it easy, but I'm sure I can do this."

"I think our office is going to have to make way for a nursery." Bill was already moving out the furniture in his mind. He would build the crib himself in his garage workshop.

He said, "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

Cindy thought at moment and said, "Triplets."

"Oh, Lord," he laughed, "You do think big."

Cindy sat back on his lap and felt something she hadn't for a long time. Her eyes widened in surprise. Her husband smiled and reached for her sweater. She helped him pull it up and off. He still could unsnap a bra and throw it across the room. He lifted her breasts and said, "These are finally going to get used for their true purpose." He pulled a nipple to his mouth and sucked. "How soon before I get lunch when I do this?"

She cuddled his face deeply to her bosom. "It will be a while." In another miracle she got her pants off without him losing his suction. Her fingers had not forgotten how to unzip a pair of pants and pull out a hard cock.

She lifted up and sat on him. He whispered, "You're so wet, Cindy."

"I know, I don't think I've ever been this wet or you so big in me." Her eyes glazed with tears of happiness.

She slowly began to rock on him, pressed down tight against his thighs. He was deep and hard. She kissed his ears and his hands fondled her ass guiding her motion. He pulled her down hard, and moaned, "I love you."

Her tears wet his neck as she kissed and bit him. Her passion was growing and he could feel her tremble. Her body was taut as she rode him. He knew his expectant mother was finished when she grunted and groaned as she convulsed on him pouring her liquid on his cock and wetting the bed. His long dead seed filled her in strong spurts. The lovers, the husband and wife, the father and mother slowly came to a stop.

Cindy put her lips to her husband's ear. "You know, Bill, you're a much better fuck than Jason was. You always were."

He hugged her and knew it wouldn't be so long until they did this again. The life growing now in his wife had re-ignited him and the fire in his belly burned strong.


Margaret walked back to her parent's room. "Brett, you can come out. It's Linda."

"Maggie, I don't have anything to wear."

"Oh, don't be so shy. She's seen what you have. She told me it wasn't much to look at."

Linda yelled, "I did not. I said it looked pretty good to me."

The door opened and a naked Brett came out. Linda gave him a hug. "I'm sorry about Jason, Brett. I know what good friends you were."

Brett hugged her back. Margaret thought they looked good together. She said to her friend, "So, Linda are we underdressed or are you over dressed?" Linda looked at Brett and Margaret and pulled off her top. She wore a white lacey bra that pushed up her tits to show off some sexy cleavage. Her white short came off and she stood before them in a matching white thong. Brett's eyes were glued to her. "Linda, you don't have to go all the way." Margaret smiled.

"I don't mind." She pulled off her bra and panties and said, "I hope your parents don't come home too soon."

"No, they won't. They may even be late." Margaret could see that Brett liked Linda's body. His eyes took in her breasts, slightly larger than Margaret's, and her figure, taller and not as much ass. Her pussy had a black landing strip running up the middle. Brett stood between two of the prettiest girls at Black Mountain High so an erection was guaranteed.

Margaret took it in her hand. "Hey, boy friend of mine, you're not supposed to get hard ons for other girls."

"I-I-I am sorry, Margaret, but you two are too hot." Brett stuttered trying to get out of trouble.

She shook his erection. "So you're saying this is half hard for me and half hard for Linda."

He nodded nervously. This sounded too much like a typical female question that had no correct answer only wrong ones

Linda giggled. "You two are going to end up fucking in some bedroom while I have to sit and watch television."

Margaret hand still held Brett's cock. "No, Linda, you're wrong. We're not going to leave you out. Would you like to watch?"

Brett couldn't believe this. His girlfriend was inviting her girlfriend to watch them have sex. His cock hummed with the possibilities.

Linda gave Margaret a frank stare. She knew she wasn't going to just watch, that wasn't part of the plan. Brett's cock was very similar to Jason's, and Margaret had offered it to her.

"Linda?" Margaret prompted her. She tore her gaze from the boy's hard shaft.

"Uh, where are we going to do this?"

Margaret simply replied, "Out by the pool. If my folks get home early, we can claim we were just skinny dipping."

"You parent's won't mind that?" Brett was surprised.

"Oh, they might not like it, but they would like it more, baby, than you fucking me while Linda watched."

Linda understood, "Okay, let's go." She took Margaret's hand and Margaret took Brett's, and they walked naked through the house. Linda said, "Opps, I forgot my clothes. That would look funny if you father found my underwear in your living room."

It might turn him on. Margaret was quite aware what turned her father on—a sweet young pussy. Linda sure had one. She wondered what Linda would say if she set up a threesome with her dad in Brett's place. She decided that it would be a little more than Linda could handle at the moment. Margaret tugged on Brett's hand and they stopped at poolside.

"Honey, are you sure this is all right? Her watching us?"

Maggie kissed him, his cock bumping into her stomach. "Sure, she's cool. We'll have sex and she'll watch and masturbate. That sounds very sexy to me. I'm going to be so turned on with her watching us."

Brett decided to leave the arrangements to Margaret and just go with the flow. He returned to kissing Margaret when Linda returned with her clothes. She set them on a white plastic table and walked up to the kissing couple. "Where should I sit?"

Margaret pointed to a pair of lounge chairs, "Take the left one. We'll use the right. God, Linda, I am so wet." She rubbed her pussy and showed Linda and Brett the liquid on her fingers. Linda repeated the gesture and came up with just as much cream. Brett's body shook at the sexy gestures. He watched them lick their fingers. He saw them staring into each other's eyes. Fuck, they set me up. They've been together and are now including me. I bet she doesn't just sit and watch. I might even get to fuck her.

Brett took Margaret by the arm and led her to their chair. Linda lay down on her side watching them. Brett positioned himself on the chair so he could see Linda. Taking Margaret's face in his hands he softly kissed her for several minutes. Margaret's patience was getting short. She had repeatedly moved his hand down to her tit, but Brett just returned it to her cheek and went on kissing her. Linda had opened her legs and slightly stimulating her pussy, but making out wasn't what brought her here.

Margaret pushed down on his head and whispered, "Hey, babe, suck on my breasts for a bit." Figuring he had her on the edge of irritated he kissed down her chest and licked her pink breasts. Margaret held his head this time guiding him as he licked and sucked her tits. Linda's drew her excitement from Margaret's steamy gazes at her body. Margaret's eyes watched Linda's fingers working in her pussy. She wanted a taste; she licked her lips and Linda wiggled a sticky finger at her friend. Margaret's pussy tingled, and she needed some stimulation. Her fingers curled through Brett's hair and pushed down. He resisted. "I love your titties, honey, let me have some more." He knew he was on the edge of pissing her off, but wanted to send her a message he could not just be used as a stud horse. She relented and let him nip at her hard bumps with his teeth as she squirmed on the chair.

"Baby, lick my pussy, please." Brett ignored her continuing to lap at her nipples. "Please, baby, its so fucking hot." Margaret whined.

Brett pulled off her nipple, his breath still warming the hard tip. "If you want your pussy licked, let Linda do it."

Margaret gave Brett a shocked look. Brett knew, somehow he knew she was sure. Linda's fingers didn't slow down on her pussy watching Margaret for her decision. Brett watched Linda sure of her next action. Linda masturbated and waited for Margaret to push the action up to the next level.

Finally, Margaret spread her legs wide. "Get over here, baby. Show Brett what you can do."

Linda didn't rush over but got up slowly and stretched. "Brett, are you willing to share?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.