Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Monty Stefano set up his video studio on the second floor of a quilt shop at the corner of 4th Ave. and Main St. in downtown Black Mountain. The building was built during the Depression with thick brick walls. His new studio was a corner apartment with a living room large enough for a couch and extra space for one or two cameramen to move freely without tripping over each other. The tall windows let in plenty of light so he wouldn't need light stands for daytime filming. He intended to do a lot of his shooting on location. The area around Black Mountain offered isolated locations where curious observers weren't likely to interrupt the making of fine pornography by accidentally happening upon a fucking couple and a cameraman with a hard on.

He bought a ratty couch for ten dollars at a garage sale on Saturday and hired a couple of bums to help him carry it up the stairs. A new king-sized sheet, acting as new upholstery, made the couch usable. He gave the bums another twenty each and they painted the apartment a light blue. The paint job was shitty, but the flaws would never show up on a video camera, and if they did, who really gave a fuck.

By Monday evening he was setup. He had hung lights from the ceiling for evening and night work. He hated seeing light stands in porno movies. His cell phone rang as he was sitting on the couch drinking a beer.

"Monty Productions."

"I'm calling about the ad in the newspaper. Do you need experience?" The voice sounded young; he hoped not too young.

"No, not at all. We're willing to train you?"

"You make movies?" He could tell she was nervous.

"Yeah, short subjects."

"What kind of movies?"

"All kinds. You interested in an interview?"

"Yeah, I guess."

He flipped open a book by him. "Be here at 8pm for a screen test."

"What should I wear?"

"Oh, whatever you're wearing now would be fine."

"Okay."

"What's your name?"

"Darcy Gaudin."

"Okay, hon. See you then."

Monty laid down his cell phone as the apartment buzzer sounded. He buzzed his first appointment in. He went to the door and down the steps to meet her. She looked up at him. He tried to put her at ease. "You're looking for Monty Productions?"

She shyly answered, "Yes."

"Well, I'm Monty Stefano."

She giggled. "Follow me."

He escorted her into the studio and asked her to sit on the couch. He looked her over: medium height, not too thin, small breasts, and short blonde hair. She was wearing jeans shorts, a tee shirt with a bra underneath and carrying a small purse.

He moved to a camera mounted on a tripod pointed at the couch and pressed the record button.

"Can I get your name?"

"Kathy Perla." She seemed nervous now.

"How old are you, Kathy."

"Eighteen."

"Good, do you have an ID?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure, she fumbled in her purse and pulled out a Mississippi drivers license.

He took the card and put it on the copier he had bought the day before at Wal-Mart. He copied it and examined the paper to make sure her picture and birth date were legible. I don't need kiddie porn trouble.

He handed it back to her.

"Kathy, do you have any modeling experience?"

She shook her head.

"Like the ad said, none is needed. All we need to do is to make sure you look good and can perform in front of a camera."

"Sure, Monty."

"Would you stand up, Kathy." She stood up and looked at him for more instructions. She was nervous.

"Now, turn around." She turned to face the couch.

"You have a nice ass, honey."

Not sure what to say, she said, "Thank you."

"Would you bend over and put your hands on the couch?" She did as he said.

She asked him. "What sort of movies do you make?"

"We make short movies usually thirty to sixty minutes long for various Internet web sites. Wiggle your bottom a little for me, Kathy."

She followed his instructions. He pulled the camera from the tripod and zoomed in tight on her bottom.

"Why are you filming me now?"

"Honey, I make the movies, but my customers pick the actresses. I need a tape to let them see what you look like. Is that okay? It's also to show what went on during this audition. I keep the tape running continuously and then no one can claim something bad happened. It's for both our protection."

"Okay."

"Now stand up again, Kathy, and turn around to face me."

"Give me a big smile, baby."

She gave me a big toothy smile. "You said on the Internet. Are you making dirty movies?"

"Honey, some of the movies we make are, but a lot of them aren't."

"Can I work in the one's that aren't?"

"You could honey, but they really don't pay as much."

"No? What to they pay?"

"Oh, you can usually get a couple of hundred for a couple of day's work. We can usually just use any girl for these. You can make as much as a thousand dollars a day for the others."

"No, shit."

"Honey, can I get you to take off the tee shirt? We need to see what you look like."

Kathy weighed the dollar amounts for the different kinds of work in her mind. She sighed and pulled the tee shirt over her head. She wished she hadn't worn the thin nylon bra she now exposed to Monty and his camera. He could see her inch-across nipples through the bra.

"You're beautiful, babe." She smiled back at the compliment.

"Yeah, great, give me a big smile. You're so hot." She grinned broadly. She was beginning to like Monty.

"Are you thinking about doing the adult films we make? Turn around and let me see your back." Monty kept the tone even and cool.

"I don't know, Monty, I mean what if my parents saw me in one?"

"You must have some cool parents if they watch porn on the Internet. Put your hands on top of your head and stretch. Let me see that gorgeous back of yours."

She laughed at this and stretched.

"Can you lose the bra, babe. I want to get a good shot of your back."

Katie stood without moving. "Honey, the clients need to see you. Clothes just get in the way."

She reached back and popped open her bra. She let it slip off of her shoulders and tossed it on the couch.

"Now, stretch up again, Kathy." She resumed her previous pose. "Put your right hand on your hip and bend forward a little." She followed his instructions. He put her through some poses; all the while she was facing away from him. He wanted her relaxed for the next phase.

"Turn around, Kathy." She hesitated, but turned around. Her hands were crossed over her breasts.

"Wonderful, Kathy, now thrown your head back and give me a smile." She followed his directions. He knew he would hire her if she got through the audition. She followed his directions and was sexy as hell.

After another few minutes of headshots, he ordered, "Now, put your right hand on your hip and lean to the left." Without hesitating she did as he said, exposing her breast in the pose. He took her though more poses. He had her hide her breasts and then expose them. After this he asked her to pull on her nipples as she smiled for the camera.

"You're a natural, Kathy. The clients will love you. Can you lower your shorts? I want to get some shots of your bare bottom."

Kathy was into it. She turned around, and he could see her unbutton the shorts and push them down to her knees. "Bend forward like you did before, honey."

She leaned over the couch and Monty filmed her almost bare ass, only covered by a pink thong. The pink material bulged out over her pussy. Monty licked his lips. "Honey, put your finger on your bottom and give me a hiss, like it's really hot."

Kathy giggled, looked into the camera and touched her bottom giving out a loud hiss, drawing it out. Fuck, this girl is a natural. If she gets through the rest of this, I've got a star.

"Fan-fucking-tastic, honey. You're a pro."

She flashed him a toothy smile.

"Pull your thong aside baby and let me see your pretty pussy." There was only a flicker of hesitation before she pulled the crotch aside. A hairless pussy with full lips appeared in his viewfinder. "Kathy, that's the prettiest pussy I've ever seen."

"Really!"

"Oh, yeah, honey. Now reach between your legs and give it a rub." Her fingers quickly appeared between her legs and she began to masturbate for Monty. "You're wet, honey."

She giggled and replied, "I know, Monty. I'm really wet." Her fingers didn't stop working the damp lips.

"Drop your panties, Kathy and sit back on the couch." She pushed them down and was lying back on the couch in seconds. "Now, play with it, honey. Show me what you do when you're home alone."

"You want me to masturbate, Monty?"

"Yeah, finger it."

She gave the camera a smoldering look. "It's hot and wet, Monty. It needs to cum." She separated her lips and touched her clit. "My clit's hot, baby... I wish I had a cock... I love cock."

Monty was getting a huge erection. It grazed the denim of his pants and the head throbbed. He almost never got a hard on when doing auditions. He usually had to browbeat the girls to get them to perform and he always found that an erection killer. Kathy was rubbing her clit with her right index finger and was finger fucking her cunt with the fingers of her left hand.

"Baby, my pussy is so hot... see how wet it is?" She looked into the camera. "You want to fuck me? My hot cunt needs it bad! Please baby, fuck me!"

Monty zoomed in close on her dripping pussy. She was humping her fingers as she wildly masturbated. Monty turned the camera around and gave it to her. "Shoot down at your pussy." She aimed the camera with one hand. Monty pulled her other hand away from her pussy and dove in licking up her juices.

"Oh, Monty, eat my fucking pussy... eat it while I film it... God, this is so fucking hot... I'm gonna cum, baby... cumming... oh, fuck." She bucked up and dropped the camera on the couch. She came screaming out her climax as Monty sucked up all her cream.

Kathy fell back and sighed. "That was fucking great."

Monty stood up trembling. "Honey, you're fucking hired. You do that in a movie and I'll pay you a bonus over the regular fee."

She giggled. She pointed at his bulging crotch. "What about you?"

"Don't worry about me, hon. I never fuck the talent. It makes you lose your perspective. You're the first I've ever eaten out. Your pussy is going to take you places, Kathy. Get dressed. I need to ask you some questions."

Monty picked up the camera and put it back on the tripod. His newest star quickly dressed and sat back down on the couch.

"Now, Kathy, I need to ask you some questions about what kind of movies you would feel comfortable doing. You are a natural and you're going to make a lot of money."

"Cool."

"Now, you do like guys, don't you?"

She laughed. "Sure."

"Do you like to suck cock?"

She looked a bit startled, but said, "Yes."

"Do you like cum? I mean you're going to get it shot on your face and in your mouth. Are you going to make ugly faces when some stub pops into your face?"

"No, I swallow my boyfriend. He once shot it on my face, but I usually just let him cum in my mouth."

"Have you ever done anal?"

"No."

"Would you?"

"I guess, do I get paid more for that?"

"Yes, you do."

"Then I'll give it a try."

"The what about two guys. Have you ever done two guys at once?"

"Yeah, once my boyfriend and a cousin of mine got drunk and I let them fuck me."

"You did a cousin of yours?" Shit she's into incest.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Monty guessed what he had heard about the South is true. They did have blurry family barriers.

"Nothing, Kathy. Now, did you do them at the same time or separately?"

"I fucked one while the other watched, and then switched."

"Would you be willing to suck one while the other fucked you."

She calmly flipped her hair, and said, "Sure."

"What about girls? Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No."

"Ever made out with a girl?"

"Yes, once when I was fourteen and my girl friend and I practiced kissing. We didn't do anything else."

"Could you lick pussy? A lot of movies have girl/girl scenes. Guys love 'em."

"I guess. It doesn't turn me off." She started to rub her pussy through her shorts. "I'm getting horny again."

"Excellent. Give me your number. I'm planning to shoot a scene or two tomorrow. Show up here around nine am. It will probably be a girl/girl, but I might have a guy to join in if I can find one."

"Great. When do I get paid?"

"At the end of the day"

"A thousand bucks?"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get the full amount with your attitude. We may shoot more than one video."

She was still rubbing her pussy. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck. I'm really horny." She pushed down her shorts and thong to the floor. She turned over on the couch displaying her ass. "Monty, why don't you pull out that nice dick of yours and fuck me."

Monty stood up and threw his principles in the corner. He pulled down his zipper and stepped up behind Kathy. He pushed his dick into her dripping cunt and pushed it to the bottom in one long stroke.

"Oh, yeah, Monty, fuck me. Push that cock into me." Monty realized he was blocking the view of the camera, but there was no way he was pulling out of Kathy to move them or the camera. He watched his wet cock slice into the young girl's cunt. "Harder, fuck me, harder... yes... yes... yes... spank me... ouch... fuck, do it harder... fuck yes... fuck me, daddy."

Monty was losing it. Slapping her ass and hearing her call him daddy was so fucking hot. "Yes, daddy's fucking his little girl's cunt... so fucking tight... fuck you're such a hot slut, baby."

The two mumbled their way to a stunning climax. Monty shot a week's worth of cum into her trembling pussy. He spurted six or seven times as he filled her cunt. He stepped back panting. She rolled over and lay back on the couch. Monty could see his cum running from her cunt. Kathy giggled and stood up. She pulled back up her panties and shorts. "Oh, I needed that. I swear I came here hoping this would be some kind of porn movie. I've always loved sex, and I can't believe I'm getting paid to fuck."

She picked up her little purse. "See ya, tomorrow, Monty. Get me someone sexy to work with." She let herself out.

Monty sat back on the couch. He caught his breath and played the scene back in his head while stroking his limp dick. The buzzer by the door rang. His next appointment was here.


Antoinette Horner thought about her mother while she showered after her tennis lesson. Were most tennis lessons for rich wives simply a quick route to an affair? Did lonely wives take lessons in the hope of fucking a man in good physical condition or picking up one in the club bar after the lesson? She had done both. After watching her mother on Sunday night fuck that black waiter in the ladies room she wished the club had more black members. She chuckled at black members. She could use a black member right now. Chasing around a tennis ball for a half-hour had worked her up and she could use some physical release right now.

She thought she would have the opportunity to get that release with Bart Turner, the tennis pro, but his next lesson, Faye Jamison, had showed up early. Antoinette considered the woman a pig, but she did have to give her credit for trying to lose weight.

So, rather than sharing Bart's shower with him, she had to shower in the women's locker room. She wondered if Bart ever shared his shower with Faye. She chuckled out loud that a buff tennis pro like Bart would ever be attracted to Faye and her rolls of fat.

After dressing, Antoinette entered the bar. She looked around for any prospects. Two men stood at the bar, but she didn't want to have to reject one of them. Four women sat near the back corner at a table playing bridge. She sighed at her lack of luck and sat down at in a booth on the far wall.

A young black man walked out from the back of the bar and Antoinette recognized him immediately as Malcolm, their waiter at the mother/daughter dinner, and the boy her mother had fucked in the ladies room.

"Good evening, Mrs. Horner." He put down a coaster. "What can I get you to drink?"

"I would like a Cosmopolitan with an extra cherry."

He nodded and smiled. "Right away." She watched him go to deliver the order. She noted that he did have a nice ass.

She watched the two men at the bar leave. He brought her the drink and eased it down before her.

She didn't want him to go right away, so she asked, "Where's Bridget? She normally works this shift."

"She's a little late. I'm just covering for her until she arrives. I usually work in the Pro Shop." He stood by her holding a small towel over his arm. "How is your mother?" The tone of his question left her wondering exactly what he was truly asking.

"Very satisfied." Antoinette tossed out a provocative answer.

"I'm glad, I do my best to provide good service." Malcolm smiled at her with a mouth full of white teeth. His eyes held hers.

Antoinette body warmed at his stare. A young girl walked into the bar; Bridget was finally there. Malcolm saw her, but didn't make a move to greet her.

Antoinette wished she had a cigarette. Quitting was such a bitch. Her hands shook as she lifted her glass. Malcolm seemed to read her mind and pulled a pack of Kools from his shirt pocket. She stared at the temptation for a moment wondering if it was worth restarting her count of days since her last cigarette. She slowly ran her eyes over the sleek black body. Her nicotine record lost: 430 days to 1 handsome young black man. Fuck it, she thought and took the offered cigarette.

Malcolm quietly said, "We can't smoke in here." He flicked his head toward the exit. "We have to go outside."

Antoinette picked up her purse and carrying the cigarette like one had never left her fingers followed Malcolm outside. She looked around for other members, and said, "I don't want to stand in the doorway and smoke. It seems too crass."

"I know just the place." He led her around to the back of the clubhouse and into the back door of the Pro Shop. He used a key to open an unmarked door. He led her into the stockroom.

"I smoke in here all the time." He locked the door behind them. She put the cigarette to her red lips, and Malcolm lit it with a cheap butane lighter. Antoinette drew in the mentholated smoke and held it instantly recognizing the warm rush of nicotine through her brain. As she blew out the smoke she looked around at the boxed golf equipment and wondered what else Malcolm did in here.

She watched Malcolm take a drag and blow out the smoke from his wide nostrils and thought about what her mother had said about fucking black men, that it was the ultimate adultery in the South. She had fucked young men over the years and never felt much guilt about it. Gerald had his young fluff, and he never seemed to care if his clothes smelled like pussy. She knew that if she fucked Malcolm she would almost have to tell Gerald about it. To get the maximum effect from her act she would have to confess to her husband that she had taken a large, black cock into her cunt and let it fuck her until she came on it, and her young stud had flooded her pussy with his load. Also, the thought that his cock might still have a hint of her mother's scent on it had a very kinky tingle to it.

The couple hadn't spoken since entering the room. They quietly smoked their cigarettes. Antoinette knew she was wet and ready for him. He just had to make the first move.

She leaned back against a storage shelf and held her arms open draped over an upper shelf giving her potential lover a full view of her mature body. She was sure that he would find her acceptable for a lover; he had fucked her mother after all. Her legs were slightly spread. Malcolm took in the view. A tall woman, in good physical shape, wealthy and horny, always a wonderful combination, and she looked like she knew what she wanted.

He dropped his cigarette on the floor and rubbed it out with his shoe. He walked up to her as she screwed her foot on her dead butt. She looked up at him expectantly, and he kissed her passionately. His thick lips overpowered hers. She responded immediately and nipped his upper lip to demonstrate she was no little girl who expected gentle treatment. His hands covered her ass and squeezed her roughly. He dug his nails into her soft cheeks. He lifted her to the empty shelf and set her on it.

Their lips never separated as his hand slipped under her little tennis skirt and crushed her white panties into the wet mass of her cunt. She moaned and humped up at his hand. Her fingers found the fastener on his pants and then the zipper. They fell to the floor and she took the measure of his manhood through his briefs. She whimpered, "My husband has a big cock like this, but he never uses it on me anymore."

Malcolm's dark eyes burned into her brain. "I would fuck you everyday if I could. I would follow you everywhere you went and pull you into the nearest bathroom to fuck this wet hot cunt."

"Then do it. Fuck it. Please, fuck it. I want to feel what my mother felt in that bathroom. I want this prick deep inside me."

She pulled down his briefs and pulled his cock to her pussy. He pushed her panties aside and drove his black cock deep inside her. Her mother's talk about the underlying subtext of fucking black men hit her hard. This was the ultimate adultery in the South. When your husband was finding his pussy in his corporate slave quarters then she could find some black cock in her playground.

"Is this what you want?... My fat cock?... In your hot cunt?" He talked in sync with his thrusts. She wrapped her longs legs around him and pulled him into her. She loved cock and got so little of it lately. Antoinette was going to enjoy it today. She might even get him to fuck her again. His prick gleamed as her juices stuck to it as he pumped her. She kicked his ass and loudly squealed, "Fuck my cunt, baby. Give me the cock... more cock... big cock... long cock... black cock. The cock that fucked my mother!" She blazed into the fire of an orgasm as Malcolm pumped his spunk into her cunt. No rubbers protected her from his sperm swimming upstream and creating a baby that would never resemble her two children. She knew she was taking a chance since her pill regimen had become lax. All this worry occurred too late, the sperm of her young stud was already headed for the fat egg resting deep inside her. She wouldn't know for a couple of weeks if the little swimmers won their gold medal and she was late for the celebration.

She lowered her legs and stood up, her skirt falling down around her leaking cunt. Antoinette kicked off her panties and stuffed them into her purse.

"Malcolm, I can see why my mother raved about you."

He smiled, "She did?"

"Oh, yes. She said you were very good. I know she would like another helping sometime soon. So would I." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. His thick tongue lathed hers. She ground her belly onto his dripping cock. White rarely showed cum stains.

Malcolm broke the kiss and pulled up his slacks and zipped up. "I would too. Call me and we'll set something up." She fished in her purse for a pen and paper. The boy wrote his number down. "Have Carlotta call me too. Who knows maybe we should do a threesome?"

Malcolm's words set off a stream of images in Antoinette's mind, beginning with the three sitting around her mother's pool and ending with the three in her mother's bed. Antoinette stuttered, "I'm not sure she would go for that."

"Would you?" The question was so naked. It left Antoinette no room to wiggle. A positive answer would mean that she wanted to open the bathroom door and join her mother with the boy.

Her blood flashed to steam as she said, "Yes."

The young man's face glowed with the thoughts of the two elder women servicing him. He could see them sharing his big cock. The mother putting it in the daughter's cunt for a hot fuck while she watched. His cock hardened down his pants. Antoinette saw it grow at the thought of the three of them fucking it up together.

Malcolm took Antoinette by the arm and turned her around, "Bend over, bitch." She did so without hesitation and pulled her skirt up over her ass. Malcolm dropped his pants again and roughly shoved his cock up her cunt.

"Oh, fuck me... shit... I want to watch you fuck my mother again... and her to watch... you fuck me... fuck me... fuck... I'm cumming... cumming hard... give it to me you black bastard."

Malcolm unloaded into Antoinette, pumping more cum into her sloppy cunt. She again remembered she wasn't on the pill, but it was too late. Another swarm of semen chased after the first, instinctively knowing if the first wave didn't get to their goal they would.

Katie Patterson's house was three blocks from the high school in a middle class neighborhood. Her father was an electrician at Horner Enterprises and her mother worked as a nurse at the hospital. Her mother served Anson cookies and milk when he arrived. The couple sat at the breakfast bar while they worked on their geometry.

Anson had trouble with the subject, while Katie was a whiz. Elizabeth Patterson, Katie's mom, kept a respectful distance giving the young people some privacy. She was very impressed that her daughter was becoming friendly with Anson Horner. He seemed a nice boy, and she wanted to encourage her daughter's relationship with the only son of the wealthiest man in the county.

Anson was impressed with Katie; she was blonde, athletic, and smart. He knew he owed his sister for matching them up. He felt his shyness fall away as they discussed their homework and people they knew in common.

Elizabeth Patterson came in and offered more cookies.

"No, thinks Mrs. Patterson. You've stuffed me."

"I am glad you like the cookies. Katie, I need to run over to grandma's for a few minutes. Do you think you two can behave while I'm gone?"

"Oh, Mom, please."

"Okay, I'll be back in fifteen minutes." Her mother left walking down the street to her mother's house a block away.

"Your Mom's nice." Anson realized the room became very quiet when Mrs. Patterson left.

"I guess, she tries hard to entertain guests. She likes you."

"She does?"

"Sure, what's not to like, you're good looking and you're polite." Katie scooted her stool closer and Anson caught a whiff of her perfume.

"Thanks. Do you want to get together to study again tomorrow?"

"Sure, but we can't study all the time can we?" She turned to face him and leaned closer.

"No, I guess we can't." His mouth had gone dry. "We need to have some fun, too."

She giggled, "My thoughts exactly." She closed her eyes and leaned toward him. Anson knew what was required here. He leaned until his lips met hers. She pressed into him as him lips began to chew on hers. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and they began to neck at the breakfast bar.

"Mmmm, Anson, you're quite a kisser." She let up a second to compliment him and returned to swapping spit with him. His arms went around her and pulled her close to him. They kissed until they learned to respond to each other's movements. She was surprised he didn't move to feel her up. Most boys would be trying for some tit by now. He kisses wonderfully and holds me so tight.

She stood up off the stool and he moved to press his full length against her. He's hard and is rather large. Katie rubbed against him as they kept their lips tight together. Anson took the pressure of her pelvis on his dick as a positive sign. His hands slipped down her back and he held her ass cheeks in his hands. She moaned and pressed harder into him. Her hand moved down and rubbed the lump in his pants.

"Anson, you're so hard."

"Katie, you turn me on so much. You are so hot."

Her hand was driving his cock crazy. She unzipped his pants and reached inside for it. Pulling it free she gasped, "It's so big, Anson."

"Oh, God, Katie, this is so good."

Katie was following her captain's direction and treating him nice. She had never given a boy a hand job on a first date before, but Margaret had said to make him happy and give him confidence.

Her hand stroked his cock. She might have been doing this for Margaret, but she knew the next time she was doing it for herself. She knew he was losing control and aimed him out into the kitchen toward the linoleum floor.

"Oh, yes." Anson yelled and his cum spurted on the kitchen floor in long white streams.

"Oh, Anson, this is so cool." Katie pumped his dick until the last drop feel to the floor. She looked up and saw her mother returning up the walkway. "Anson, zip it up. Mom's coming in the front door." Katie grabbed a paper towel and wiped up Anson's seed.

Anson was panting slowing as Katie's mother entered. She walked into the kitchen and sniffed. She recognized the funky odor. Some one had shot a load of cum in the room since she had left. She looked at Anson and saw him turn bright red. Katie looked as cool as if nothing had happened. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this girl, if she can deliver a hand job in the time it took to walk to mom's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.