Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Lisa Mathews, on her first full day as an employee of Horner Enterprises, drove slowly by the front door looking at the names on the signs over the reserved parking spaces. Her breath caught when she saw her name drawn in fine calligraphy: Lisa Mathews, Corporate Relations. She couldn't park in the spot though. A pink Mercedes convertible sat in the spot. Her hands shook as she parked her Geo in a space close to the door. I wonder if I leave this piece of shit here they'll tow it away for me? What will my mother say the first time she sees me in a pink Mercedes. She's been telling me for years to get out of public service. I'll never hear the end of it, but I think I can live with it.

Lisa's trembled as she approached the guard at the counter. He pinned a pass to her dress. She saw his eyes take in her cleavage. He handed her a magnetic striped card. "This will operate the elevator. Mrs. Holliday is expecting you in Mr. Horner's office."

Lisa strode across the lobby to the elevator without her feet touching the floor. She rode weightlessly to the top floor and into Connie's office.

Lisa stood before Connie with a gleaming smile. Connie stood up and said, "Charlie couldn't say enough good things about you. Gerald is very impressed."

"I am happy he is."

"Did you see your car downstairs?"

Lisa said breathlessly, "I did. I love it."

Connie handed her a set of keys. "Remember, it is a company car, but it's yours as long as you're with us."

"I can't wait to drive it."

A cart pushed by a uniformed waiter entered the office. "Right through there." She pointed to Gerald's office. "Lisa, it's time for lunch. Let's go in."

Lunch was laid out on a maple-topped table with elegant service and china. The waiter left and Connie shut the door and locked it.

"Sit down, Lisa." Gerald held out a chair for her, next to his.

She sat down and hoped he got a good look at her cleavage as she leaned forward. The dress neckline was around her navel and if she turned just right she would give him a nice view of her breasts.

He served each of the women. Lisa had never eaten pheasant, but thought it was good.

"Lisa, Charlie found you very convincing to keep his business here."

"Thank you, Mr. Horner."

"Please, Gerry."

"Thank you, Gerry."

"I think you're going to work out nicely."

"Thank you, again."

"I have another assignment for you this weekend."

"Oh, I hope it's as enjoyable as the last."

"I think you'll like it. It involves Harrison Turner. He's runs and advertising agency that handles our magazine advertising. Though the details don't exactly matter to you."

She smiled, "My job is to keep him happy."

Horner lifted some caviar from a bowl with a silver knife and spread it on a cracker. He held it up to Lisa's lips. She took a bite and slowly chewed. The black gold was salty, but she knew she could get used to eating it. While chewing Horner said, "In this case, you need to keep his wife happy too. She always joins him on business trips. Do you have a problem pleasing women."

Lisa darted her eyes to Connie, and said, "No, I don't. Does she enjoy the usual things?"

Horner handed her a brown folder, "It's all in there. Have you experience with women?"

Lisa offered, "Some."

Horner pointed his knife at Connie, "You're working under Connie. You and I won't meet much after today. Connie has much experience with women."

Lisa's breath quickened. What was Horner saying here?

Connie rested her hand on Lisa's thigh. "Lisa knows that."

The ex-lawyer felt trapped by Horner's quizzing of her lesbian history, and Connie admitting they had some personal history. She said nothing.

"Gerry, last week when Lisa came in for a job interview, she didn't get to see you until she let me lick her sweet little pussy in my bathroom."

Lisa's face reddened. "Gerry, we didn't have enough time for her to return the favor."

Gerald chuckled. "That seems most unfair."

Connie stood up. "It is." She crossed to Gerald's leather sofa. "I think now would be a good time to return the favor." She lifted her skirt and Lisa watched as Connie exposed her pussy. Lisa watched her sit down on the couch and spread her legs. Connie sat and waited.

Lisa watched Gerald continue eating. She knew what was required here. Her purpose here was for entertainment. Lisa delicately wiped her lips with her cloth napkin. She stood and moved to Connie. Lisa didn't see the need for foreplay. Connie's exposed pussy was wet and ready. Lisa knelt between her legs, and thought about the car parked outside and the keys in her purse. She never hesitated as she kissed Connie's lips partially hidden by graying pubic hair. Connie looked at Gerald and nodded her head. He watched them closely as he ate his lunch. Lisa gave Connie her best. As she sucked the soft lips and licked circles around her boss' clit, Lisa thought about the changes in her life, going from an overworked attorney to a profession that offered generous benefits and much free time. She slipped her hands under Connie's ass and lifted her to give her a better angle to press her tongue deep into the older woman's pussy.

Connie loved to have young women between her thighs. "Eat me, Lisa. Show Gerry how good you are. Make me cum. Pull up your skirt show him your ass." Lisa inched the skirt up and pulled it clear of her ass. She pulled aside her thong, and pulled her cheeks apart giving Gerry a view of her pussy and asshole.

Normally, Gerald would have joined them. Pressing his long cock into her cunt and fucking her hard, but his mind was on his daughter. He wondered if she would ever do what Lisa was doing to Connie. Could he get his girl's face into his secretary's pussy so he could kneel behind and fuck her. Connie was a horny cunt, but would she let a girl she had known since she was in diapers lick her pussy.

Connie wondered when Gerald would rise and join them. He loves fucking some young piece of fluff while she eats me. I don't even think he has a hard on. He just sits there eating lunch, as I get closer to cumming. Oh, fuck she's good. Laura Turner is going to love her.

Lisa sucked Connie's clit massaging the bump with the tip of her tongue. Gerald could see Margaret where Lisa was and his cock responded to that. In his imagination, Margaret's curls covered Connie's pussy and he had his hands on her hips and pumped his cock into her pussy. His daughter moaned into his secretary's cunt as she responded to his hard fuck.

Connie came loudly, holding Lisa's head down tight. She slumped back and sat with her legs spread wide and her head laid back. Lisa moved back to the table and removed her lipstick from her purse. "Gerald, do you have anything more for me, before I put this back on."

Gerald changed his mind. He pushed his chair back and turned to face Lisa. The new employee couldn't believe the size of the lump in his pants. "I guess, I can wait on this." She dropped her lipstick back into the purse and knelt before her new boss.

She unzipped him and had to pull his pants off to free his erection. His briefs looked like a cotton balloon. She pulled down the waistband and released his eleven-inch cock. "Oh, Gerry, you're huge."

Gerald glowed with the praise. When a woman exposed your cock and remarked on its size, there was no hjigherpraise higher. Lisa licked up the long shaft. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was larger than the weapon that Charlie used on her last night. She began to worship it. Her tongue bathed it with moisture; she spit on the head and took it in her mouth. She saw Horner had his eyes closed. Lisa wondered who was blowing him in his mind. It must be someone who has captured his imagination in the past. Lisa saw Connie was now lying on the couch watching her suck Gerald's cock. The secretary lay back with one leg propped on the arm slowly masturbating.

The newly christened whore tried to see how much she could take, but less than half started her gagging. He pulled on her arm. He lifted her up, and she straddled his lap. She grabbed the crotch of her panties and ripped them to give his cock a free path. The head alone made her cunt twitch. He knew he was big and took it easy on her. Lisa's tender pussy suffered some small pain as he slid all the way into her.

"Oh, Gerry, it's so fucking big. I love your big dick. Fuck me."

He stroked into her, and she ached in a fantastic way as he plunged into her remaining virgin territory. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear. "Fuck me, harder, don't stop, please fucking don't stop."

Gerald's eyes were still closed. He's still not fucking me. Who does he think he's fucking? Lisa heard him whisper, "Oh, baby."

She breathed into his ear, "Yes, honey, harder, I love your dick in me."

"Oh, Maggie!" Gerald moaned softly into Lisa's ear. Who is Maggie?

A dazed Gerald Horner softly breathed the ultimate sin into his new whore's ear. "Oh, Maggie, Daddy loves you so much?" Daddy? Oh, shit!

Lisa hissed, "I love you too, Daddy." Lisa proved at that moment she was a much better prostitute than she had ever been a lawyer. Her instincts led her to Gerald Horner's most hidden desires.

Gerald's cock lurched, and Lisa knew she was right. The man is fucking his daughter. This is valuable information.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make my little pussy cum." She bit his ear as she pulled him deeper into his depravity.

Lisa saw that Connie was masturbating furiously, and didn't think she could hear what she was whispering to Gerald.

His eyes were screwed shut as he grunted, "Margaret, I shouldn't do this but you're so fucking tight. Daddy loves fucking you."

"Don't worry, Daddy. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Gerald held her tight and pulled her down savagely on his cock. Lisa moaned and whimpered, "I'm cumming, please Daddy, shoot your cum in me... cum with me."

Lisa's cunt seethed with her taboo talk and his huge cock. She climaxed when she felt his seed flood her cunt. "Cumming Daddy, cumming..." Gerald lurched up to her and spurted his last.

Connie moaned from the coach as her climax ripped through her body for the second time.

Lisa whispered in his ear, "I would love to meet your daughter." She wanted to see them in an incestuous embrace.

Gerald was shocked at his admission and said, "I don't know, Perhaps."

"I think you should make it happen. It would be very hot." She licked his neck.

As her tongue wet his skin above his shirt collar, he knew he would do it. "I'll call you and set it up."

Lisa kissed him and giggled, "I hope it's soon." She pressed a napkin to her pussy and sat down again. She began to apply her lipstick. I think I was a hit today.

The new Mercedes owner slid behind the wheel. She ran her hand over the fine leather and inhaled that "new car" smell. One the seat next to her was a small green plastic card with a note clipped to it. Lisa was shocked to see that she had an American Express card and a clothing allowance that almost equaled her salary as a lawyer. Lisa laid the file folder on the leather seat next to her. She sat a moment, and then turned the key. The engine started instantly and the sound was like a kitten purring.

I need some new panties. She flicked the card in her hand and remembered an exclusive lingerie shop she had seen downtown many times. She had walked in once and realized that twenty-five dollars for a pair of panties that barely existed was well beyond her means. I'm going to break this card in at Helen's. She hoped she didn't leave a stain on the seat as the sperm of the car's owner slowly leaked out of her as she backed out of the spot.


Arania Lee cleared out her students quickly after her last period class to get into the studio before Julio arrived. She took three video cameras from her equipment locker. She put small squares of black tape over the red record lights and set the cameras on wall camera mounts covered in one-way glass fronts. She centered the three cameras to pick up the action on the sheet-covered couch set up under the lights. She started each camera recording; she knew she had an hour starting right now.

Julio ran from his last class to Arania's studio stopping short of the door to catch his breath. His mother had noticed something was different about him when he came home from school on Friday, and that he spent an entire weekend at his computer.

Julio took all the images he had made of Arania during their after school session and created an enormous digital collage. He didn't delete the two pictures of her glorious breasts; he made them the centerpiece, the point of focus where the viewers' eyes are first drawn. He was going to present it to Arania as a gift. He had the CD in his hand when he arrived at the studio.

He knocked at the door and waited impatiently; he missed his teacher and wanted to be with her again. Arania opened the door and he noticed she hadn't changed and was still wearing the yellow sundress she had on in class. He was hoping she would be wearing the black dress again. He prayed that the intimacy they shared after school on Friday would be repeated.

She took his arm and guided him into the room, shutting the door behind him, and quietly locking it. She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad you're on time. I think we should continue our private lessons with some figure photography."

Julio saw the couch positioned under the lights. Arania said, "I thought I could be the model again, if you think that's all right?" He strained his neck nodding.

"Have you seen books of figure photography? We have two in the library." Arania knew he had, she had checked his borrowing records that day.

He nodded, and then hesitantly said, "But the models are usually nude in them."

Arania slipped her arm though his and said in a dusky voice, "I guess I'll have to be nude then. Would that bother you?"

"N-n-n-o, that would be fine." Julio was already sweating.

"Did you bring an empty memory card for your camera."

"Yes, and I brought two spares." He held up the small, black, squares and pushed them in his pocket.

"Julio, you're going to wear me out." She giggled and hugged his body to hers. "We should get started. Set up your camera and I'll get ready."

Julio was tightening the screw on the tripod mount when Arania grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head leaving her naked. He looked at her round bottom, so brown and full. She moved to adjust the sheet covering the couch and he could see her bare lips peaking at him as she bent over. The lips made a thin line down the middle of her pussy, a very neat picture. She stood and turned to him, her full breasts slightly swaying with the movement, the small brown nipples staring at him.

"I'm ready. Are you?" She laughed at her frozen student. He thawed out and secured the camera to the tripod.

Arania lay back on the couch and said, "Let's get started. Like last time you take the picture, and I'll move a little for the next."

"Arania,..." Julio cleared his throat.

"Arania, you're the most beautiful woman in the world." Simply said, he seemed more relaxed more confident.

Arania felt herself moisten at the compliment. This boy was fully under her power and she meant to use him up.

"Then let's go."

Julio began firing the camera as Arania shifted her pose with every flash. She began with simple, elegant poses, and then on to more provocative ones, where her pussy and breasts were the focus of many. Halfway though she had Julio pull the camera from the tripod and move in close for some very explicit shots of Arania touching her breasts and even sucking on them. Julio got on his knees and photographed Arania rubbing her fingers over her bare pussy lips. The moisture gleamed under the bright lights. She would have cum, but for the beep from the camera when the card was full.

She stood up and stretched, "Let's try something different."

Julio looked confused. He wasn't sure he wanted something different.

"You pose, and I'll shoot."

"You mean... naked." Fear glowed in his eyes.

"Sure, you shot me naked. Figure studies should be naked."

"Uh,... I don't know."

Arania took a stern stance, "Should we stop our lessons? Are you unwilling to follow directions?"

"No, please don't stop the lessons... Okay, I'll pose."

"Naked?"

He blushed bright red, "Yes, naked."

"Good, put your clothes over by my dress."

Arania didn't turn around to give him privacy; she stood naked in the center of the room and watched as her student stripped off his tee shirt.

He moved his hands to his pants and hesitated, "Arania, I have an... you know."

She walked over to him and pulled hard on the snap holding his pants up. "You have a hard on. That's okay, in fact, its very flattering." His pants fell to the floor and his erection pushed out on the front of his white briefs. The teacher made quick work of them and then the two of them were naked.

"Let's get you posed." She took his hand and led him to the couch. She positioned him reclining, placing his left arm along the top of his body and his right arm supporting his head. His erection was full and lay on his stomach. Arania noticed his balls were full and lay along his thigh. She moved behind the camera, "Okay, honey, when I shoot you move a little, just like I did."

Julio was nervous, but he did manage to move. Arania would yell out directions and soon she had him lying back, sitting straight up, with his cock in his hand. "You are the most beautiful man in the world, honey. I love taking your photograph." Two pictures later the camera beeped again.

Julio made to get up, but Arania waved him back down. She put the third card in and set the camera to take a picture every ten seconds until the card was full.

"Let's take some together, Julio."

He nodded and watched her start the camera shooting pictures. She ran over and sat on the couch next to him. She cuddled up to him and pulled his arm over her so his palm rested on her breast. Flash. She put her hand on his. Flash. She turned to look at him with a smile on her face. Flash. He turned to face her. Flash. Their lips moved together almost touching. Flash. Their lips pressed together. Flash. Arania's tongue was licking Julio's lips. Flash. Arania's hand wrapped around his full cock. Flash. His eyes are wide, locking down at the hand job he is getting. Flash. Arania leaned down and kissed the head of his cock. Flash. She took half of his cock in her mouth. Flash. Her hand cupped his balls. Flash. His head fell back on the couch. Flash. Arania licked his balls. Flash. Julio woke up and put his hand on Arania's thigh. Flash. His fingers were rubbing her pussy. Flash. Arania sat up kissing him wildly, her tongue swiping across his extended tongue, Flash. Julio cock gleamed from Arania's spit. Flash. Arania spread her legs to give Julio full access. Flash. Arania knelt on the couch and raised a leg. Flash. She sat over Julio's lap her pussy an inch over his cock. Flash. Arania lowered her body until Julio's cock head spread her lips. Flash. The top two inches disappeared into Arania. Flash. Arania lost her patience and slammed down on to Julio, fully burying him. Flash. Arania began to ride the boy. Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash. They are fucking hard, flesh slapping against flesh. They ignored the camera. Arania began muttering, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash. Arania screamed, "You fucking stud, I'm cumming. Cumming." Flash. She ground down on Julio's cock. Flash. She felt him spurting, emptying his balls. Flash. Julio filled her cunt with his cum, and it began leaking out. Flash. The white cream coated his balls and leaked down onto the couch. Flash. Beep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.