Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Portia climbed up into her bunk in the Youth Detention Center. She had made it through her first day without any problems. The story about her eating Jason's balls gave her enormous respect among the girls who would have loved to do the same thing if they only had the courage and the balls to do it.

It was moments before lights out when the floor matron, Halley, returned to Portia's cell. Francine knew it was strange for the matron to stop by this late. She walked into the austere room, and said, "Mrs. Baker wants to see you in her office." She pointed at Portia's cellmate, Francine, who stood up and followed Halley out into the hall without ever asking why. Halley followed her out of the room and Portia heard the door lock click behind them.

Portia settled into her pillow facing the wall and tried to ignore the new sounds. She heard a key slide into the lock, and the door to her room opened with a shrill squeak. She rolled on her side and saw a large woman silhouetted by the constantly lit hallway lights. She knew who this was and the thought terrified her. Katherine Baker entered. Portia wondered by she was here and not in her office seeing Francine. She bent down and turned on the desk light. Portia saw the raw look in the director's eyes and knew why she was here. Portia's brain whirled with her possible responses to this. She could scream, but she knew no one would come. She could fight, but the size difference between her small body and the linebacker size of her visitor would mean only she would be hurt. Her mental Wheel of Fortune stopped on "Play along." She knew what she had to do.

Baker looked up at Portia lying in her bunk. She licked her lips. "How are you doing, Portia?"

Portia pulled off the sheet exposing her body covered in the issued bra and panties. "Fine, Mrs. Baker." She spread her legs knowing the crotch of her white panties was exposed to the director's hungry gaze.

Baker's brown eyes focused on the tight material stretched over the girl's soft pussy lips. "Can I do anything for you, Portia?"

Portia could see the woman's large chest heaving. Katherine's blouse was unbuttoned to below her heavy-duty bra. Her dark brown breasts created a deep cleavage that drew Portia's eyes. The young girl licked her lips as Baker moved to the edge of the bunk. Portia's kept her leg raised so the woman could get a closer look at her crotch.

"What did you have in mind?"

Baker set her large hand on Portia's thin ankle. She whispered, "Maybe something like we shared earlier in my office."

Portia whispered in a heated voice, "That was fun." Inside Portia was terrified. Her voice barely was under control. Her father had died this morning and now she was forced to pretend to accept the attention of a woman three times her age size. She was still in grief for her father and resented that she had to suppress these feelings to please a horny, old woman. She had heard rumors over the years of what went on here.

The chubby fingers slid up her thigh. "It sure turned me on." Like moist earthworms slithering up her thighs, Baker's fingers brought goose bumps to her soft pale flesh. Baker took this as arousal rubbing her fat stubs over the sensitive skin. Portia used all of her will to keep her legs open as the dark fingers approached their goal.

Portia kept still allowing Baker to do as she wished. Soft fingers touched her panties, which made the girl glad that the director was gentle. This could be a lot worse. She could be a monster who would devour me, leaving only a broken girl lying in her bunk.

Portia tried to focus her mind somewhere else. Baker pulled aside the thin covering on her victim's pussy and touched her split; the lips were still buried inside. Baker knew she could coax them out to play. She had so many times before with frightened little girls.

Portia separated her mind onto two halves. In the first she stuffed all her tragedies: her unexpected pregnancy, the trauma of castrating Jason, the betrayal by her best friend, the death of her father, and then Jason's death, all these she buried on one side of her brain. The other side she emptied so the warmth of Baker's fingers could fill the empty side and not pollute her grief. Portia closed her eyes and waited for the director to take what she wanted.

She felt a warm breath on her thigh. "Did you really eat Jason's nuts?" The tips of two fingers slowly traced over Portia's pussy. The touch brought both dread and warmth to the empty side of her mind. Katherine stepped up on the first step of the ladder leading to paradise. Portia opened her eyes and saw the director's bulk hover over her. The woman's size worried Portia. Sex with Amy didn't worry her. Portia's size matched Amy's. A thick finger stretched out the waistband of her panties and pulled downward. Baker looked at the pale skin glow in the dimly lit cell. She pulled down the cotton cloth and pressed her thick lips to her captive's firm ass.

The director had tried to give up her late night visits to the prettiest of the young girls in her care. She knew one day it would end her career in dishonor, but her heat of Portia's bottom on her lips made it worth the future shame.

Portia's blank mind allowed her to lift her ass to help Baker remove her panties. Baker shoved them in her pocket, and her strong hands turned Portia on the bed leaving her legs hanging down over the side. Baker pushed the thin limbs apart and pressed her face into Portia's ass. Her thick tongue licked at the small hole centered in Portia's ass checks.

The young girl wriggled in confusion. Her lovemaking had never included her asshole. It stretched around the stiff tongue when the director pressed it inside. The experienced molester knew that the shock of a thick tongue in the ass confused the young girls—even the more experienced ones. Portia moaned when her intruder withdrew. Baker spread open Portia and licked up to Portia's open cunt. The tongue created familiar sensations there, and Portia relaxed on the blanket letting the director lick her pussy. Her empty find filled with the sensations created by Baker's experienced tongue. She got off on turning up a heat that many of the girls had never before experienced. Her tongue, like a low gas flame, eventually brought Portia's pot to a high boil.

Wet sucking sounds filled the cell as Portia got into the act. Portia tried to resist. Amy's tongue was a match compared to the blowtorch working on her pussy. Baker had the young girl's ass cheeks in her hands and sucked deeply on Portia's rock-hard clit. Finally the girl couldn't resist and cried out. "Oh, lick me. That's so good."

Baker smiled into the girl's wet pussy. She always preferred co-operation to rape. Reaching behind her broad back Baker lowered the zipper of her dress. It fell to the floor leaving Baker in her bra and panties. A 40EE bra cut into her skin as she reached back for the hooks to relieve the pressure of the straps.

Her fat tits fell under their weight and swayed with the motion of her tongue in Portia's pussy. Chubby fingers pinched at erect nipples as Baker lapped up Portia's flowing juices. Baker didn't need to hold Portia's ass anymore, the writhing girl laced her fingers into the jailer's kinky hair and pulled her tight. The tight little ass pumped up into Baker's face as she approached an orgasm.

"Don't fucking stop," Portia cried out. Baker's tongue compressed the humping girl's hard clit pushing her over the top. "Cumming... yes, fuck yes... cumming... don't fucking stop... ohhh, yessss."

Portia came hard under Baker's skilled tongue, as had so many young girls over the years. The fat woman shoved down her panties. It was pay back time.

She lifted Portia off the top bunk and laid her on Francine's neatly made bed. She rolled her body in next to the young girl's and pushed one of her enormous breasts at Portia's face. "Suck mama's titty, honey." Portia's empty mind knew where the power lay in this relationship and promptly sucked the engorged nipple into her mouth. "Mmm, yes baby, mama loves her titties sucked." Portia pushed at Baker and the fat woman rolled over on her back where Portia mounted her dome of a stomach. She leaned down and sucked the gasping woman's tits; her knee slid down and rubbed over the mess of Baker's cunt. The thick kinky hair wet from her pussy's juices scraped over the plump blood-filled lips of her cunt. Portia ground her knee into Baker's clit and the director moaned, "You little bitch! You know how to treat mama!" Portia bit the nipple her tongue had worked up into a hard point. She ground her knee hard on the woman's plump clit, not wanting to think about going down there with her mouth. Baker pumped her cunt up at the hard bone. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck mama harder... harder... make mama cum, baby... mama needs to fucking cum..." She grabbed Portia's thigh and increased the pressure on her clit. "Nobody's ever knee fucked me before... you hot little white pussy!" Baker's fat tits bounced over her chest in big circles. Portia lost control of the act as her lover took over Portia's body and moved the girl's knee where she wanted in her mad dash to orgasm. Portia felt like a dog trying to fuck a horse. Baker wet Portia's leg as she came. The bunk squeaked as the fat woman came. She wet Francine's bed, and Portia feared a fractured leg.

Baker rolled her head back and wheezed as she recovered from her climax. Portia lay on the bed next to the gasping woman hoping she wouldn't die on her. I have enough bad press without killing the old black bitch that runs this prison camp.

Portia climbed over the beached whale and sat on the toilet and pissed. Baker watched her piss. "You are some hot little shit."

Portia gave her a confused smile. "Thanks."

"Too bad you're getting out tomorrow." Baker turned on her side. Portia watched her tits shift to resting on the bed.

"It was cool." Portia gave her a non-committal answer. She hoped she would be out tomorrow. Another night and the old bitch would tire of knee-fucking and want her mouth down there, somewhere where Portia did not want to go.

Baker stood up and got dressed. Portia wiped her pussy and without her panties climbed up into the top bunk. Baker kissed her giving Portia a taste of her pussy. "Baby, if you ever get back in here 'mama's' going to come see you again."

Portia murmured, "Mama's always welcome." Baker let herself out.


Lisa Mathews woke to a cock rubbing her ass. She did know at first where she was. Whose bed is this? And why does my fucking head hurt so much? She dared to open one eye—a hotel room? Whose cock is poking me?

The probing cock's head drifted over her sticky pussy lips last night's memories returned in a flood. Charlie. Drinking at the restaurant. Drinking at the club. Drinking at the hotel room. Oh, fuck. My head is killing me. Then what they did after they got to the hotel room. Blowjob, pussy eating, fucking, pussy eating, fucking, another blowjob, more pussy eating, fucking, fucking, and more fucking. How many times did I cum? Lisa softly touched her sore pussy. Oh, it hurt so good! The man was an animal. She tried to move her legs and found her thighs stuck together. They made a soft ripping sound as she moved them apart. And the cum! He came twice in my mouth and at least three times in my pussy. And he's fucking hard again! The cock rubbing her ass let her know it was ready for more.

"Oh, god, Charlie, you're going to kill me."

He laughed, "Do you mind dying this morning?"

"Not a bit, but my pussy is so sore."

He whispered in her ear. "I wasn't thinking of fucking your pussy."

"God, another blowjob! Shit, bring it up here." She rolled on her back.

"Wasn't thinking of a blowjob." His hand slipped under her legs and between her butt cheeks.

Lisa had never had anal intercourse. She had never let a man try. This is a fucking job interview, though. I've got to get him to sign the contract this morning. She raised her legs and said chirped, "Get me ready."

Charlie spread her cheeks and softly rubbed a fingertip over her asshole. "Do you do this often?" His voice showed concern.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No."

He crawled up over the top of her and kissed her. Lisa responded to his kiss with more energy than she thought possible. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his hard body. His hard cock rubbed up the length of her pussy lips. Her pussy ached, but the sensation shifted from pain to desire...

With a practiced move he lodged the head of his cock into her pussy. "Then let's wait on that. I'm pretty big and might hurt you. Do you think you could manage one more here?" He shoved four inches of his cock inside her. His cock overwhelmed the ache of her pussy from overuse.

Lisa relaxed immediately and pulled him in all the way. "I was a little scared of your dick in my ass. I would have done it, but I was afraid it would hurt a lot." She pulled him down and kissed his neck.

Charlie eased the rest of his cock into her until all ten-inches was hidden from view. "Let's make this last one a toast to me doing business with Gerry for another year."

Lisa glowed with the thrill of victory. No more job worry. No more shitty clients. No more shitty little car. She grabbed Charlie's ass and yelled, "Fuck me!"

He did. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, he fucked her every way she had ever been fucked. She finished him by sucking his load into her mouth and letting him watch as she swallowed his semen. I am such a whore! Oh, wait. I guess I am.

"You really should get some blush, it would really bring out your natural color." The makeup girl tried to help Wendy look as good as she could. It was obvious to her experienced eye that the reporter thought Mary Kaye was one-half of a set of twins who used to star in children's videos.

A stagehand came in to the makeup room, "Five minutes." The makeup girl waved her off to the stagehand that escorted her to the set. She sat down in a chair before a camera. The Channel 7 tech told her that she now had two minutes. Wendy smiled as she thought of the newspapers landing on front porches and lawns all over town. She intended to break the latest detail of the story nationally on the Today Show. She hoped the viewers weren't eating breakfast when she got to the juicy part. She knew her mother would be watching.

A large monitor showed Katie and Matt sitting next to each other on the Today Show set while a commercial ran. Katie seemed upset about something and her face glowed a bright red as she yelled at Matt. Wendy couldn't hear their voices, and made a vow that she would soon learn how to lip-read. The camera cut to the crowd outside waving signs and shouting at the silent camera.

Katie smacked Matt with some note cards and sat back in her chair frowning. The tech said, "You've got about thirty seconds. You'll hear Katie in your earpiece. Just answer her questions, and you'll be fine."

She watched Matt and Katie regain their compose, and then heard Katie in her earpiece. "We're back and in this segment we'll look at Howard Dean's latest comment that George Bush is a 'boob.' We'll examine this obvious fact just after we talk to Wendy Walters, a reporter for the Black Mountain Citizen about yesterday's murder/suicide in the quiet Mississippi town."

"Wendy, I want to ask you right off if you don't think that this whole tragedy could have been avoided if the town of Black Mountain had better facilities for dispensing contraceptives and providing abortion services?"

Wendy was set back by the question. "Uh, Katie, I'm not sure that Black Mountain suffers from a lack of available contraception or abortions."

"Wendy, would you attribute this lack of contraception to the antagonism of the Bush Administration to all things feminist?"

Wendy thought the question stupid. She ignored it and began talking about the crime. "Katie, we've had a major development in the case that is running as the lead story of our paper this morning." Wendy got the idea that she and Katie weren't driving in the same lane.

"That's great, Wendy, but do you think your stories on this tragedy will lead to increased pressure on the Bush Administration to allow greater funding for contraception and abortions in your town?" Katie intently went after Wendy's lack of response to her question.

Matt Lauer leaned into the shot. "What would that development be, Wendy?" Katie shot him a killing glance and he leaned back out of the shot.

"I don't think so, Katie. We don't have really have a lot of power in Washington out here." Wendy glanced at the cameraman who shrugged his shoulders and mouthed, "Diva."

"Why do you feel so powerless? Again set this in the context of the weakening influence of the Bush Administration." Matt leaned back into the shot, saw Katie's death mask, and backed out again.

"I don't feel powerless, Katie, but I do have a major announcement to make in the case."

"Are you deliberately avoiding talking about the Bush Administration? Are they involved in some kind of cover-up in this area?" Katie's eyes flashed. She closed in for the kill.

Matt Lauer leaned over as if to whisper in Katie's ear. He then screamed, "WOULD YOU SHUT UP, YOU BITCH! AND LET THE WOMAN TALK!"

Katie looked stunned. Her face turned pale. Her note cards shook in her hand. She opened and closed her mouth as if her vocal cords were paralyzed.

Wendy took advantage of the silence on the other end of the intercom. "We have several sources that have overheard Portia Handy claim of have eaten Jason McKinley's testicles after she severed them. One source claimed she said, "With a little salt, they were very tasty."

Katie was still in shock. Matt had sat in his chair looking stunned.

Wendy paused, and when no one asked her a question, went on. "She is scheduled to get out on bail this morning after the state Supreme Court overruled the local judge's bail of two million dollars, but we're not sure how this new allegation will affect that."

The camera switched to Katie. She turned to the side and screamed, "Matt Lauer, your wife doesn't know about your makeup girl blowing you in your office before every show does she?" Katie turned back to the camera. The rope line audience was now deathly still. All the signs hung from limp fingers. "After the break, we'll be back with our analysis of George Bush's boobs. Or... uh... something like that."

Katie fled the set, but not before shoving over Matt in his chair. Wendy pulled her earpiece out and laid it on the leather chair and left to check on Portia's release.


Katherine Baker personally supervised Portia's release on bail. After last night's sexual encounter she wanted Portia to know that she was her best friend, and that "mama" would watch out for her.

Annabelle Handy drove her car to the detention facility to pick up her daughter, but she couldn't get through the press. She saw they were particularly agitated about something. As she tried to inch through the throng she wished she had watched the news this morning to see what had them all riled up. When one of them recognized her they all piled onto her car. Cameras pressed to her windshield and she heard them screaming about testicles. She couldn't make out in the racket what they meant. Suddenly a sharp wind picked up and knocked some of the lighter reporters to the ground. The space around Annabelle's car cleared of the press and a police helicopter landed next to her car.

Bud Pearson jumped out and motioned Annabelle to come with him. She didn't want to fly on the helicopter, but the reporters and cameras were scrambling to get back to her car. Pearson buckled her in, and the chopper lifted off. The pilot grinned broadly as he savagely applied power to his chopper and watched the reports fall like bowling pins under the blast of his rotor. The pilot didn't take it far. He put it down at the front door of the detention facility. Portia ran out of the building and jumped into the helicopter next to her mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.