Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Jack exploded past the metal and glass door into his outer office startling Allison, his secretary. He bellowed at her, "Call Lombardo, and tell him I want him in my office, now!" He heaved open his door and slammed it behind him, leaving it rattling in the frame.

What a way to start the first day of school. Allison had watched from Jack's window Margaret Horner being put into a patrol car and driven away. Jack's rabid summoning of the Coach had to be tied to Horner's arrest. But how? I could see Coach in a sex scandal with a cheerleader, but it would have to be one of the sluts, not Margaret Horner. She wouldn't have anything to do with Coach Lombardo, not with her connections. She opened the secret file she kept for job insurance and added another observation at the end, before she called Lombardo.

Gardner paced back and forth in front of his window overlooking the campus. How could that shithead coach fuck up this badly? The bag they took from Horner's locker was the same one I gave the coach. How the fuck did it get into Margaret Horner's locker? There's going to be a load of shit to pay for this. Horner will ruin this town before letting his daughter go down on a drug bust. He'll ruin me for certain.

Jack pushed a button under his desk, a picture on the wall swung out, exposing his wall safe. This addition to his office was not on the official school plans. A sheet rock journeyman with a taste for young pussy put in a little overtime one night to finish it, and then got to spend some pleasure time with a sophomore girl facing charges for cheating. He dialed in the combination and opened the safe's door. In the back was a half-full bottle of twelve-year-old Scotch. He poured his coffee cup full and drank down the entire contents in one drink. Putting the bottle back he closed the safe and slammed the painting shut.

He paced on his golden carpet reviewing every facet of a simple plan that went more wrong than he could imagine. Her father was the richest man in town and every one knew he doted on the little bitch. She was spoiled rotten and treated everyone outside of her social class like shit. Her mouth was a weapon that fired verbal barbs at anyone who couldn't help her get whatever she wanted.

He could see the top floor of the county jail from his window. Bud, the officer who arrested her, would be fingerprinting her and taking her numbered picture just about now. I would love to see the little bitch strip-searched.

"Jack, Coach Lombardo is here to see you." Allison's voice floated from his phone.

"Send him in."

The Coach innocently walked through the door laughing, "Well, Jack, did you bust the little bastard?" He had shut the oak door behind him too slowly, and Allison's head jerked at the words. Her secret file was growing rapidly today.

Jack slammed him against the door. "You crazy motherfucker, you planted the pot in the wrong fucking locker!"

The Coach stuttered from the shock of his treatment, "I fucking did not. I checked the number you gave me, and the combination you gave me worked. What the fuck is going on?"

Jack put his face in Lombardo's and hissed, "The chief just left with Margaret Horner in handcuffs." Horner pounded his words into Lombardo's brain. "The drug dog found the pot in her locker."

"Oh, fuck." The coach reeled. "I don't fucking believe it. She must have had pot in her locker too."

Jack screamed at him. "I saw the fucking bag myself. It was the same bag I gave to you. It was in her fucking locker." Gardner pounded the words into Coach Lombardo with a jackhammer.

The Coach recoiled, pressing back into the door. "Oh, shit."

Gardner pushed off the coach and spun around. "The Chief and Bud are booking her right now, and the Chief is pissed."

"About what?"

Jack turned back to the Chief, and shouted, "About fucking what? Do you know how crazy Horner's old man will be about this? He will be fucking insane. His lawyers will pick this case into little tiny pieces and then feed them to us. I was supposed to give the Chief a slam-dunk case and I hand him Margaret Horner."

"Is he going to still lay off McKinley?" Vince asked softly.

Jack shoved him back into the door. "Fuck your football player. Fuck your championship. You better hope that when daddy's lawyers are done we're not fucking sharing a prison cell."

"Fuck, Jack. What should we do?" Lombardo's eyes widened at the thought of jail.

Jack let him go and smoothed his jacket his voice softening. "Vince, we've got to keep our heads" Jack walked behind his desk and sat down. He looked up at Coach "Where's the black bag you used?"

"It's in my office." Coach Lombardo straightened himself and sat down at in one of Jack's chairs facing his wide desk.

"Go down to your office and put that bag in another bag and bring it up here. I'll get rid of it. You did use the glove I gave you?"

"Yes, I never touched the bag with my bare hands, and I wiped the handle."

"Well, don't fucking touch it in bringing it up here."

"Okay, Jack. I'll be careful."

"Good. Now get out of here."

The Coach exited the principal's office as near to a run as he was able.

Allison made another note of the Coach's odd departure.


Gerald Horner and Cyndi Hanks entered Horner's office after a late lunch at the Windmill Restaurant, one of Black Mountain's most elegant eateries; their bar was famous for their double-sized martinis marinating jumbo olives. Horner and Hanks had tossed down two each over a lunch of pecan-crusted salmon.

They were celebrating Horner buying four million dollars of wiring harnesses for his latest product, the DynoGym, a treadmill with the capability of monitoring pulse, blood pressure and blood oxygen levels and generating a workout to maintain the optimal levels of these parameters.

Cyndi Hanks was giggling from more than the double martini's. She needed a condo payment and the commission from this sale would cover it for two months. Horner was a charming dinner companion and she did not hesitate to flirt with him. He was handsome, and he flirted back. Somewhere between the first and second martini the top button on her blouse came open. While not having large breasts she had high-riding breasts that showed off an attractive amount of cleavage. In the car on the way back another button came open, exposing her chest to below her bra. The front clasp of her bra kept drawing Horner's eyes as if he was telepathically trying to pop it open. They had come back to his office to sign the purchase order.

She tottered into the office and Horner pulled a chilled bottle of champagne from his bar. "Let's have a glass while we sign the papers.

"Gerald, I couldn't," she giggled, "I've had way too much already." She was warm, hot even. Horner watched her fanning her self. When they had left his office for lunch he had set the air conditioner to seventy-eight degrees--Horner was good at everything he did, planning was everything.

"Let me help you off with that jacket." He stepped behind her and slipped his fingers under the lapels and pulled it from her shoulders. She was wearing a thin silk blouse; the kind made a woman select her bra with great care. It was obvious to Gerald that she had selected-a lacy cream-colored bra. Horner admired her taste in lingerie.

After hanging up her coat in his closet he removed his jacket and hung it by hers, he stepped behind the bar and popped the champagne cork. He knew she was watching him. His six-foot three frame was toned by the daily workouts in his personal gym. He smiled a five-thousand dollar smile at her and poured the bubbly drink into two crystal flutes.

Cyndi flushed as he stepped close to her and handed her a glass. He remained close to her and clicked her glass with his and said, "A toast to much more than business in our future."

Without thinking she replied, "To our future." They sipped from their glasses as Horner ran his eyes over her toned body. The lacey bra exposed by the open blouse buttons displayed enough cleavage to interest him, a short skirt exposed well tanned long legs, and very expensive Prada high heels, he locked his gaze to hers and said, "Nice shoes."

She blushed and replied, "Thank you."

Horner leaned down and kissed her softly; his lips slowly brushing hers with his warm, scented breath. She let him kiss her until she couldn't resist pressing her lips back into his. Horner returned this pressure and opened his lips to tug at hers. Cyndi's mind was a blurry haze of sensation from the warm room and the alcohol flowing through her bloodstream. A week on the road had left her in a vulnerable state. Her blood flowed through her like live steam.

Sensing acceptance Horner wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His large hands massaged her back lightly caressing the tight muscles. Cyndi trembled and raised her arms to embrace him. She opened her mouth and accepted the tongue that was licking her hot lips demanding entry. Horner lifted her small body, and she rose up on her tiptoes. Fully a foot taller than the short blonde he bent down to deepen their kiss.

After thoroughly inspecting the inside of Cyndi's mouth with his tongue, his hand slowly descended her back until it covered the round ass of his latest conquest. He stroked her like a cat, and she began to purr. He pulled her toward him, and she made her first contact with the prick of Gerald Horner. Her eyes opened wide when the length of his hard prick pressed into her stomach. Trying not to be too obvious she moved her stomach over it, trying to measure its length and girth.

Gerald, in his life, had had many women try to quietly brush his cock to measure it. He easily recognized Cyndi's efforts to take his measure. He allowed her all the time she needed to sample it.

While she brushed herself over the log in his pants he moved his free hand up to a silk-covered breast. He knew a B-cup when he felt one. The nipple was already firm beneath the material. Cyndi moaned and pressed harder into him.

He slowly pulled upward on the silk blouse drawing the tail from under her tweed skirt. Her hand came down to his waist and slowly skimmed over his suit pants to his cock. Her hand touched the head and her fingers walked up his pants to the base. She pinched his pants around his cock and molded her hand to the long lump.

Horner pulled the tails of her blouse free and his hands slithered underneath and caressed her bare back. She was panting and moaning softly. Her hands moved to the waist of his pants and fumbled at his belt, then the button, she quickly yanked down the zipper and let his pants fall to the ground. The object of her desire was contained in a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs.

She broke their long kiss and glanced down at the monster caged in the black cotton. Lowering herself to her knees she reached for the waistband of the stuffed briefs. She pulled them down slowly stretching them away from his body to allow his cock to emerge. The elastic of the briefs cleared his cock and it swung out and hit her cheek. Cyndi jerked back and the cock swayed before her eyes. "It's so big." Her first words since they had begun their mating dance.

Horner smiled at her all too common reaction. "Is it too big?"

Cyndi gauged the size and thought about how much her pussy could stretch, and how good it would feel to be opened that much. She squeezed her thighs together relishing the squishy feeling there. "No, I don't think so, Papa Bear, I don't think this one is too big; I think it's just right." Her head approached the pulsing cock, and she touched her lips to the head. Her tongue licked the damp flesh sampling a taste of his cum, while her fingers worked on the buttons of her blouse.

She licked him clean of the taste of his cum and slid her tongue down the long shaft. God, it's so long. I'm going to be bruised inside after this. Her mouth opened and she allowed the large head to enter her and brush over her warm tongue. In college, she had gotten drunk at a sorority party and had blown one of the football players, a giant black lineman, with a cock like this. She sucked him until he blew a massive load of cum into her mouth, and then he passed out drunk before she could raise another hard on. It was one of her favorite masturbation memories.

She had Horner's cock in her mouth, and knew he wouldn't pass out after filling her mouth with his cum, and coming up with a hard on to fuck her with wouldn't be a problem either. A man like Gerald Horner probably was used to this treatment. She was glad she had a condom in her purse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.