Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The note Margaret turned into the attendance office was for a visit to her doctor, but she had no plans on seeing him unless he went to the Ramada Inn bar looking for lunch and a nooner. She made a quick stop in the ladies room to pull off her school clothes, and to put on her working clothes, the low-cut black dress with no bra.

She strode into the bar and spotted the cute bartender from last Tuesday when she had made her first trip into the world of prostitution. She slipped up on a stool by him. He remembered her. His nametag said, "Craig."

"I'll have a Martini, Craig." She watched him with some hunger. He looked like he could handle himself in bed.

"Are you sure you're old enough." He made her think he could judge age by a girl's bra size though Margaret wasn't wearing one.

"I think so." Margaret opened her purse and removed a fifty-dollar bill that she dropped into his tip jar.

"One martini, coming up!" He mixed it quickly and with a flourish.

Margaret scanned the room for Terri and Molly, but she didn't see them. The bar was crowded with a nice selection of prospective customers.

She looked back and saw the tip jar was now empty except for three quarters in the bottom. She winked at the bartender, "Don't like to share?"

He laughed and said, "Depends what I'm sharing. Money, I don't share."

"Mmm, I like you." Margaret batted her eyes at him. She knew she needed him on her side to avoid problems working here. Maybe I should blow him in the back, just to help him keep his eyes closed. The thought wasn't an awful prospect she decided.

"Do you get breaks?"

"Not during the noon rush." He eyed her and knew what to do.

"But I do have to run in the back to get some more beer."

"Yes?"

"After I go through the black door in the back, follow me. There's a white door just to the right, go in there." He watched for a shocked reaction.

Margaret gave him a smile and said, "We won't have much time," a statement, not a question for him to answer.

"No, we won't."

Margaret leaned in close, "Blow job or fuck."

The bartender's eyes gleamed, "Fuck."

"You got it, Craig. Go get your beer." She leaned back and watched him walk slowly to the door in the back.

In less than thirty seconds she was after him. The white door was just like he said; she entered to find him stacking cardboard boxes.

"How nice," She stepped up to the boxes and bent over them. She reached down and pulled off her panties. Margaret pulled up her dress giving the bartender access.

He unzipped his pants and let out a very nice seven-inch cock. Margaret looked back, "I'm glad you see the rewards in letting me work your bar." She handed him a condom, which he rapidly rolled down his cock.

Craig pushed his cock into her already wet cunt. "Oh, fuck you're tight." He pulled out and began to fuck her hard. He quickly built up a rapid pace that was soon filling the storage room with slapping noises.

Margaret figured this was a freebie and was just going to hurry him along, but his rapid thrusts soon had her pussy throbbing and she was shoving off the boxes to increase the force of his strokes.

She whispered, "Fuck me, fuck it,... my pussy is on fire,... more, I need more... harder, fuck me harder."

"You hot cunt, I'll give you a good fuck. Take this fat cock up your whore cunt... fuck me you whore... take my load."

Margaret came hard as the bartender flattened her ass cheeks with the force of his thrusts. Her quivering pussy took his load as it throbbed with her orgasm. She purred, "You're good, Craig."

He rubbed her ass as he pulled his cock out. "Thanks." He disposed of the condom in a small trashcan that already contained on filled condom. "You head out and sit back at the bar. I'll make sure business is good for you."

She pulled up her panties and straightened her dress. "Thanks. We'll do this again."

He smiled. She was hot. I wonder if I could afford her for some evening. Not likely.

Margaret took her seat at the bar and sipped her martini. She smiled at Craig when he returned to the bar. She watched him move as he mixed drinks and joked with the customers. After about ten minutes she noticed him talking with a man and woman at the end of the bar. As he talked to the man she saw him nod toward her. The man left the woman behind and sat down into the seat next to Margaret.

"Craig, says you might be available for a little party."

Margaret put her hand on his thigh, and said, "Could be. What kind of party are you looking for?"

"My secretary and I like to party together, and sometimes we like to have a beautiful young lady to join us."

"She is quite lovely." Margaret gave her a long look so the woman would know she was thinking about it.

"And I know parties are expensive."

"This party would cost about $300 for an hour.

"An hour is good. We do have one request. It is a bit kinky."

Margaret as intrigued. "What would that be?"

"We want you to be our daughter."

Margaret was instantly wet. She was good at fucking mom and dad.

"Daughters are $500."

"Daughters are worth it."

"Where should we have our party?"

"Room 232. Give us a minute, then follow."

"Sure. I'll be there."

"Just play along and follow our lead."

"No problem."

Margaret sipped her drink as the man walked back to his secretary. She looked at Margaret and gave her a broad smile and a little wave. Margaret returned the smile. The couple left the bar.

Craig walked back down to her. "I see you made a deal."

Margaret reached into her purse and dropped a fifty into his tip jar.

"Yes, you were very helpful, Craig. I like you."

He looked both ways and leaned across the bar. "And you are a great fuck."

Margaret giggled. "I may stop by afterward if you're still here."

"I get off in an hour when the crowd dies down."

"Cool. I'll be back."

Margaret easily found the room. She was aroused with the thought of the game she was about to play. She had fucked her father and wanted to lick her mother's pussy, but she hadn't planned on doing them together. Maybe I can practice on this couple. They were both in their forties and near my parents age. Too bad I don't have Anson with me. They might have liked having a son involved too.

She knocked on the door and the woman let her in. Margaret picked up on the role right away, "Hi, Mom. Where's Dad?"

"He's in over on the bed dear. We've been waiting for you."

"Mom, I hate to ask for this right now, but would you have my allowance?"

The woman skipped a beat until she understood Margaret's meaning. She took some folded bills from the dresser. Margaret quickly counted out the correct amount. "Mom, you always are so good about my allowance." Margaret stuffed the bills into her purse.

"Honey, Daddy wants to talk to you about something that we think is very important."

"Of course, Mom." She entered the room fully and sat on the bed by the man, Daddy.

"Daddy, what do you want to talk about?" Margaret put her hand on his leg and rubbed it softly.

"Honey, your Mom and I are concerned with your sexual education."

"But we study this in school. I know how it works, but this is kinda strange to talk about this with my parents." I'm going to win an Oscar someday.

The woman sat down on the other side of Margaret from her boss. She put her hand on Margaret's thigh.

"Honey, school just doesn't cover it properly. You get a lot of theory, but your father and I are concerned with reality."

"Reality, Mom? You mean like in really having sex?"

"Yes, honey. Your father and I think you need to learn how to have sex."

"Mom, there's just you and Dad here. With whom would I have sex?"

The man put his arm around Margaret. "You would have it with us, baby."

"Isn't that incest, Daddy?" Margaret sounded very worried at this.

"Yes, I guess you could say it is, but then sex education like we mean to give you will need to be private."

"I can't tell even my best friend?"

The woman was beginning to perspire on her forehead. She was wearing a business suit, so Margaret couldn't see much of her body other than she was well built up top.

"No, honey."

"Okay, Daddy. What do I do first?"

"Give Daddy a kiss."

Margaret busses him quickly on the lips. Daddy frowned, "Honey, haven't you ever kissed your boy friend?"

"Oh, Daddy, you told me never to never let a boy get to even first base. I won't let them kiss Daddy's girl."

"I know I said that, baby, but I think you need to know how to kiss in a sexy way."

"Okay, Daddy, how do I do that?"

"I think I'll have you and your mom kiss, and I'll make comments and help you."

"Daddy, I don't think I'm supposed to kiss girls." Margaret decided she wasn't going to make this too easy for them; after all they had an hour. "Isn't that kinda lezzy?"

The woman was a bit startled at the word, "Honey, lezzy isn't a very nice word to use."

Margaret played along, "then how about carpet muncher?"

The woman shook her head.

"Bush supporter."

Another shake of the head.

"Then what should I call them mom?"

"I think bisexual is a good word." The woman had her hand on Margaret's knee rubbing it.

"So it's okay for us to kiss, Mom?"

"Yes it is."

"Now girls get close." Daddy was so eager he was shaking. Margaret could see he had a hard on in his thin pants.

Margaret moved her face close to Mom's and pressed her lips into the older woman's. The woman jammed her tongue into Margaret's mouth. No subtlety here, the man's secretary was horny as hell and wanted Margaret. The teenager took her face in her hands and gave her the hottest kiss possible. Margaret could feel the woman melt in her hands. They kissed until they heard daddy behind them moan.

Margaret pulled back and kissed the brunette's cheek. She turned to daddy. "Did I do alright, Daddy? You didn't say anything."

"Oh, baby, you were magnificent." The man had a dazed look on his face. He glanced at his secretary and saw raw lust on her face.

"May I kiss you, Daddy?" I think it would be fun." She batted her eyes at the businessman sitting next to her.

"Yes, I would love to kiss my little girl." Margaret turn her body so she was on the bed on her hands and knees. Her face inches from Daddy and her ass pointing toward Mommy.

She brushed her lips over Daddy's, he pressed his mouth to hers and his tongue jammed into her mouth. She kissed Daddy with the same passion she had melted used to melt Mommy. Mommy pushed Margaret's dress up over her ass and touched the black material over her pussy. Margaret set her hand on daddy's cock and squeezed it.

The kissed ended and Margaret pressed her lips to daddy's ear. "Daddy?"

The man was panting from his arousal. "Mommy is touching me in a naughty place."

His eyes opened wide. This girl is a wonder. "She is?" Margaret could feel his cock grow a little more under her hand.

"Yes, Daddy, Mommy has a finger in my pussy, and she's rubbing me. Isn't that naughty, Daddy?" The man trembled at her breathy words in his ear. Daddy looked at Mommy's face and knew his secretary would never forget today. Her eyes gleamed as she slowly fingered Margaret. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to the hooker's wet cunt lips.

"Daddy, Mommy's licking me. Should she be doing that, Daddy? Should a mommy lick her daughter's little pussy?"

Daddy was amazed as he saw his lover's face buried in Margaret's pussy. We've done this a few times, but she seems on the verge of losing control. Margaret's hand gave his cock another squeeze and was rewarded with his loud moan, and a rapid twitching.

Margaret looked down and saw a large wet stain appear on the man's pants. She giggled, and turned back, "Mommy, I think Daddy just came in his pants."

Mommy sat up. "John, you didn't!"

The man, very embarrassed, pleaded, "I couldn't help it! She was whispering in my ear that you were licking her pussy. It was just too hot."

"Mommy, don't be mad at Daddy. I think we could make Daddy feel better if he could watch while you teach me about sex, Mommy. Daddy, you had better take those pants into the bathroom and wash out that stain. You don't want the people at the office to think you were taking Mommy to a motel to fuck her would you."

The dazed man nodded and walked into the bathroom. He left the door open so he could watch as he rinsed and dried his pants.

A broad smile appeared on Mom's face. "Yes, that would be good. Should we get undressed, honey?"

Margaret jumped to the floor, "That would be fun. I like to be naked, Mommy."

She turned her back to the secretary who unzipped the black dress. Margaret let it slip to the floor. She pushed down the panties and stood, presenting her nude back to the woman who licked her lips as she stared at the perfect ass in front of her.

She pulled off her jacket and Margaret began unbuttoning the buttons on the silk blouse she wore.

The woman had large breasts that the bra scarcely contained. She turned the woman around, removed her bra, and cupped her full breasts in her small hands. "Mommy, your titties are so big and soft. "

Mommy pressed back into Margaret and put her hands over the young girl's and massaged her tits with Margaret's hands. "You have no idea how hot I am."

"What if I find out?" Margaret unzipped the woman's skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt. "Oh, I love stockings." She turned the woman around to see the yellow panties covering her pussy. The material was dark from the moisture seeping through them. "God, you are wet! Look your panties are soaked." She pulled them down and helped her step from them.

"Look, Mommy." She held the soaked crotch in front of her eyes. "See how wet you were. Did playing with my little pussy do that?"

Mom nodded as Margaret guided her back to the bed. Margaret sat on her lap. Her right arm went around her neck and her left hand cupped mom's fat tit.

"Kiss me, Mommy. You lips are so soft." The older woman kissed Margaret with vigor. Their tongues whipping each other, and their breasts mashing together. It was a brief kiss as Mommy's hot mouth kissed down Margaret chest to her small, but very hard nipples. Mommy pulled a nipple into her mouth and sucked.

"Yes Mommy, suck my nipple. You're making me so hot." Margaret looked into the bathroom and laughed as she watched John using a blow dryer on this pants. "Daddy, you pick the strangest time to do laundry. I think that I would love to suck my Daddy's cock if he was ready."

John flicked off the dryer and tossed the pants over a shower rod. He came out to see Colleen slip her tongue into Margaret's pussy and start to lick her. Colleen's never been so hot with a girl we've played with before. This little piece of fluff was so into the role. God, she made me cum in my pants. I haven't done that since girls were rubbing me off in high school.

Margaret beckoned him over. "I want to suck your cock, Daddy, while Mommy eats my pussy." She pulled up Colleen's face. "Is that alright, Mommy, can I suck Daddy's big cock?"

Mom moaned and looked at John. "Yes, Daddy. Put your cock in our baby's mouth, but Daddy, try not to cum too soon, your girls need to be fucked."

Margaret moaned in ecstasy, "Mommy, you're going to let Daddy fuck me?" Daddy pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to let daddy fuck your hot little pussy, just as soon as I get it good and wet."

"Mommy, your tongue's made me so wet. This is so nasty, my mommy licking my pussy. Do I taste good, Mommy?"

Muffled in her pussy, Margaret heard, "Yes, baby, I love my daughter's pussy juices. Feed me more, honey." Margaret pushed her face into her cunt and sucked hard on John's prick.

The threesome settled into grunts and moans until Margaret looked up at John, "Daddy will you fuck my little cunt while I lick Mommy?"

Mommy and Daddy both moaned loudly and said, "Fuck yes."

Colleen moved to the top of the bed and laid back her legs spread wide the lips of her pussy hanging open and loose. Margaret jumped off the bed to get her purse. She selected a plastic packet from several in the bottom. She ripped it open and pulled out the condom. Back on the bed, she rolled it down over his rigid prick.

"Mustn't get baby pregnant, Daddy!"

"Oh, no, baby, you're right." He moaned as she pulled on the rubber making it smooth.

Margaret turned around and watched Colleen playing with her pussy. "Is Mommy horny?" She giggled.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby, Mommy's never been so horny. Please honey, lap my pussy!"

Margaret obeyed, but first she kissed that woman's damp thighs and bit her slightly. "No, don't tease Mommy, you little slut, eat my cunt." Colleen was frantic when Margaret finally licked up her damp lips.

Daddy was behind her and pressed his cock into her little hole. His cock slowly drove into her and was strangled by the tight little cunt that now surrounded his prick. "Oh, fuck." He moaned.

Margaret looked up at the sweating Colleen. "Daddy's fucking me, Mommy! He has his big prick up my nasty little cunt."

Colleen, with a sweat-streaked red face, her breath coming in deep pants, cried out at John. "Fuck the little cunt, you daughter-fucking old man. Fuck the little slut's cunt, Daddy. Pound the little bitch while she eats my fucking hot cunt."

Margaret rubbed her tongue over Mommy's clit pressing on it hard. Just when she felt Colleen ready to cum she backed off and slowly teased it. Mommy was trashing on the bed. Margaret had to hold on tight to keep contact with the wet cunt before her.

John was pounding her pussy. He was sweating too; she could feel the drops fall on her back. She knew he was going to make her cum. She was so close as he fucked her. He yelled, "Fuck, Mommy, her cunt is so tight. I can't take it Mommy, I'm going to cum in her hot cunt."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.