Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Margaret set her alarm for 6:30 am. She wanted to talk to her father about last night before he left for work. Anson would still be asleep, and her mother rarely was up before nine. Her father was usually gone by seven. She and Anson had been responsible for getting themselves off to school for a long time.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and slipped on the fox fur slippers her father gave her last Christmas. She always felt so good wearing them. Fuck PETA.

She removed a long tee shirt from her dresser. Her dress from last night lay over her desk chair where she tossed it before going to bed. The tee shirt barely cleared her ass. It was another of her father's presents from a Dallas Cowboy's football game he went to. It read AIKEN across the chest.

Margaret silently padded down the stairs to the kitchen. Her father sat drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper, before going to work. He looked up at her in surprise. "You're up early."

"Morning, Daddy." She pulled a bowl from an overhead cupboard. The reach exposed a few inches of the bottom of her bare ass cheeks. Gerald couldn't help but look.

"Princess, we have to talk about last night." He hated to get into this. Intimate subjects were not his favorite.

"Do we, Daddy?"

"Yes, honey, things got a bit out of hand." His hands were shaking as he drank from his coffee cup.

Margaret leaned over to get a box of cereal from a Lazy Susan built into the corner cabinet. She leaned over far enough that her father got a very detailed view of her pussy.

"Yes, we do. We both had too much to drink and we did something we both regret."

"Daddy? Do we regret doing it twice?" She calmly replied.

He showed his irritation at her attitude. She doesn't seem to think that fucking her father is a problem. "Yes, we do."

"That's interesting, Daddy, but I don't." She sat down by him and went on, "I thought it was fantastic, and I want to do it again." She turned to get the milk from the counter her legs spreading to expose her pussy.

"Cover that up." His voice was more a plea than an order.

She looked down. "Opps, sorry, Daddy." She closed her legs, but didn't pull down the tee shirt so he could still see the top of the slit his cock so thoroughly fucked last night.

He groaned. "You're not making this easy."

His daughter smirked. "I'm not going to make it easy, Daddy. I want to make it hard." She took a piece of his toast and bit off the corner.

"Please, Maggie, what if we get caught? Your mother would kill me, or both of us."

She leaned in close, placing her hand on his thigh, "Daddy, last night was too incredible to give up. Your big cock in my pussy made me cum so hard. I don't want to stop." Her hand ran up his leg and found his hard dick. "It looks like you don't either."

"Margaret, there is something wrong with you. You weren't like this before the arrest. Has something happened to you to make you this... eh, aggressive?"

"Daddy, a lot's happened, especially last night. I want it to happen again." She continued stroking his dick.

"Oh, God, Maggie, I can't do this!" She rubbed more firmly. He was protesting verbally, but he wasn't pushing her hand away.

She pushed his leg away from the table to give her room to kneel. Her fingers slowly unzipped his pants, giving him plenty of time to stop her. Margaret looked into her father's eyes as she pulled down his pants and briefs. His cock pointed upward to ward her lips. She stroked it slowly and softly. He didn't say a word, but his breathing was audible. He watched mutely as his daughter lowered her head and begin to suck his cock at the breakfast table.

"Oh, Margaret." He held her head in his hands and moved it in a rhythm that flooded his body with erotic sensations. She kissed the shaft and twisted her tongue along its length. Horner leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes, and let his eighteen-year-old daughter suck his cock. I am going to hell for this. I have no doubt that I am going to burn for the pleasure of her mouth on my cock. But, it's worth it!

Satisfied that her father's cock was a hard as it would get, she stood up and pulled him away from the table. She lifted her tee shirt and straddled his lap. He opened his eyes and said, "Maggie, yes!"

Margaret set his cock into the opening of her pussy and sat down slowly; his long dick spreading wide her tight cunt. She moaned softly in his ear, "Oh, yes, Daddy. This is so fucking good." Finally, she reached the bottom with her ass resting on his thighs. His large hands cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her up. At the top of his cock he relaxed and she slid back to the bottom.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight and wet."

"And, Daddy, you're so big. I love your fat cock in my tight little pussy." The kitchen was quiet with only the squishy sounds of cock stirring up Margaret's witch's brew. The lovers' moans grew louder, and Margaret thought for a moment that she might wake Anson and his friend Greg who stayed over last night.

That wasn't likely; Margaret's early alarm woke up Greg in the next room. The beeping roused him, and he cuddled up to Anson in the bed. The sleeping bag he always used to sleep in was still rolled up by the door. Greg's bare skin pressed to Anson's nudity. A night of sex had left them exhausted. Margaret's DVD entertained them as they had clutched each other in an intense sixty-nine.

Greg was behind Anson and his hard on was wedged between his friend's ass cheeks. He reached around and found Anson with a hard on too. He took it in his hand and lightly stroked it. Anson stirred at the caress. Greg knew he was awake when Anson's hand moved to Greg's ass and pulled him closer.

Anson whispered, "It's on the nightstand behind you."

Greg knew what he was taking about and turned the other way far enough to get the rapidly emptying jar of Vaseline. He scooped out two-fingers worth and applied it to Anson's asshole. He stiffened and then relaxed as both fingers pushed the oily gel into him. He softly moaned, "Oh, yes." He had fucked Greg, but now he was going to give up his ass to his buddy.

The fingers withdrew and Greg's well-oiled cock pressed into him. He tried to relax to let Greg's dick in. Greg pulled back and sharply thrust his cock forward. The head popped in.

"Fuck, that hurt."

"It does a little a first. Tell me when I can fuck you."

Anson wiggled his ass and felt Greg's cock move in it. The pain lessened. He realized that this could feel damn good. He pushed back a little with his hips.

"Okay, let me have some more." Greg pulled back from Anson's ass, and then sunk more cock into him. "Fuck, easy. I feel so fucking full."

"Feels great, doesn't it. I loved it when you fucked me."

"Yeah, it's good. You can go faster."

Greg rolled Anson on his stomach and lay on top of him. He began to fuck him slowly.

Downstairs, Margaret was rapidly approaching a climax on her father's cock. She bounced on his lap and whispered nasty suggestions in his ear. He was shocked when she groaned, "Put your finger in my butt, Daddy. I like that."

"Who's been putting his finger in your butt, honey?"

"Shut up, Daddy, and just fucking do it!" Horner dipped his finger in the butter on the table and pushed it against his horny daughter's asshole. "Yes, Daddy. Like that. Push it in deep. Fuck me, harder, Daddy." She whipped off her tee shirt and fucked her father naked in the kitchen. He should have been worried about being caught, but Horner could only thrust his cock up into her and finger fuck her tight ass. Has she been fucked in the ass? Can I do it? Fuck, I hope so.

She hugged him hard and pressed her face into his neck. Her cunt throbbed and came around his hard cock. She moaned and bit him on the neck to silence her cries of ecstasy. Her father shoved his cock deep into her and let go a volley of sperm into her. Fuck, if she's not pregnant after last night she will be now. Her mother caught the first month she was off birth control for both kids.

Margaret slowed to a stop with her father's cock deep inside her. She grabbed a napkin off the table, and they watched the sperm drip out of her into it. When it slowed, she wadded it up and threw it into the trashcan. She kissed her father and whimpered, "Thank you, Daddy. I really needed that."

Horner had given up his resistance. "I did too, honey. You better get ready for school." She picked up the tee shirt and pulled it back on.

"Daddy, I need a note for attendance, I've got a doctor appointment today at noon and it may last a couple of hours."

"What's up honey?" The idea she might be pregnant swamped his mind.

"Birth control, Daddy. Nothing major."

"Of course, hon." He pulled a piece of paper off the pad on the wall and wrote out the note. He hoped they weren't too late.

"Thank you, Daddy." She gave her father a peck on the cheek, "You have a good day, Daddy."

He smiled at her and she went upstairs. He watched her bare bottom wink out from the hem of the tee shirt. He thought he saw a white stream trickle down her thigh.

She stopped at her brother's door and gave it a light tap and pushed it open. Margaret stopped cold at the sight before her. Greg was on top of her brother and was ass fucking him. Anson's eyes were closed as he moaned to Greg, "Fuck me, Greg. Harder, I'm close."

Greg slammed his hips into Anson's bottom and called out, "Me, too. I cumming."

Margaret watched and her pussy exploded in heat. She had never seen two guys fucking. They were both so into it neither had heard her knock or enter. Greg was still thrusting into Anson's ass as her hand moved to her pussy. She fingered herself as she watched the boys approach their climax.

She could see Greg's dick as it entered and stretched her bother's ass. God, I never dreamed he was a fag. Jesus, this is hot. Her fingers stirred her pot and more of her father's cum leaked out and decorated her thighs with white streamers.

Greg moaned, "Fuck, Anson, here it comes." He took three sharp thrusts and then stopped with his dick fully in his buddy's ass. Anson groaned and begged, "Yes, I'm cumming too,... fill my ass, baby, do it... oh, god, yes cum in me."

Margaret was out of control. Her hand flailed at her cunt. Anson and Greg heard a loud moan and looked toward the door at Anson's sister, her tee shirt pulled up, her hand making rapid circles at her pussy.

Both boys cried, "Oh, fuck me," and struggled to get under the covers. They quickly realized that Margaret wasn't stopping until she came.

Margaret looked at them and moaned, "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." She masturbated wildly as the boys realized they weren't in trouble. Anson watched his sister cum hard, shivering and convulsing as her climax ripped through her. Margaret looked at the boys as she rose and fell through her climax.

She finally pulled her fingers from her pussy and raised them to her mouth and licked them. The two boys got up from the bed and she could see their limp dicks. They didn't try to hide them from her. She still had her tee shirt around her waist and they could see her shaved pussy. Margaret pulled off the tee shirt leaving her nude. She looked at the boys, and said, "You guys, need to get ready to go to school. If you're riding with me you've got fifteen minutes." She tossed the tee shirt over her shoulder and walked out of the room.

Anson looked at Greg and whispered, "Fuck."


Arthur was almost to the office when his cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was his office. He flipped it open and said, "What?"

Melissa's voice said, "Mr. Anderson, we've just gotten word from the police that Chief Handy went to the hospital this morning and shot and killed Jason McKinley, then he turned the gun on himself and committed suicide."

Arthur began to pull over to the side of the road. "What! Shit! Shit! Shit! Can this get any worse? Let me think a second." He stopped the car off the road. "All right, Melissa, call the State Police see if you can get them called off the Handy house search for a bit. Keep everyone there for the staff meeting. I'll be there shortly."

"I'll get this done, Mr. Anderson." She only referred to him so formally when others were present.

"Bye, honey. See you soon." He pulled back on the road and merged into the traffic.


The boys came down for breakfast in a very subdued mood. Margaret was finishing her toast and coffee as the boys gathered their cereal and milk.

They sat down and silently began to eat their Cheerios.

Margaret looked at the boys and lightheartedly said, "So, how long have you guys been fucking each other?"

They looked at each other and Anson murmured, "Just a couple of days. This was just our second time."

She smiled, "You guys looked like you were having a good time."

They nodded without saying anything.

"Are you guys gay?"

Anson looked at his sister, remembering her nude body, "I don't think so."

Greg looked from Anson to Margaret and said, "I think I am."

"Anson, why don't you think you're gay?" Margaret said it so naturally that her brother felt much of his embarrassment fade.

"I get turned on by girls. I was surprised when I got into it so much with him. I still like girls."

"So you're bi?"

"Bi?" he thought he knew what she meant but wasn't completely sure.

"You like girls and boys, as opposed to gay where you only like boys."

"Yeah, I guess. Maggie, you're being pretty cool about this. I thought for sure you would have turned us in to Mom and Dad."

"Well, Anson, my outlook has changed since I got arrested. I was a cunt before I realized how fragile life can be." Anson and Greg both flinched at her graphic description.

"I'm bi, too."

"You are? You mean you've had sex with girls?"

She nodded. "I've found I like it with both men and women."

Anson replied, "I don't know for sure about girls, I've never done anything with a girl."

Margaret peered at him over her coffee cup. "Would you like to find out?"

"How? Do you know someone who would do something with me?"

"I think I do. Stand up." She gave him a warm look, and it reassured him. He stood up.

"Greg, go over to the door and let me know if Mom comes out of her room." Greg stood up and walked into the hall so he could see the door to Mrs. Horner's room.

Margaret slid her chair in front of her brother. He jerked back as she unbuckled his belt. "Shh, calm down, Anson. Let me do this." He stepped back up to her and she unzipped his pants. He looked over to Greg and shrugged his shoulders.

His sister lowered his pants. He already had a half hard on. She pulled down his underwear and his cock swayed out before her. It's nowhere the size of Dad's, but it will do the job. Anson watched her take his dick in her hand. He was stiff now, not doubt about that. He moaned as she stroked his dick. "You did take a shower since you've fucked Greg?"

Greg nodded. Margaret leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He moaned and thrust forward. Greg was watching the brother and sister intently.

Margaret pulled her mouth off her brother's cock. "You don't seem to be gay."

He groaned, "Maggie, you're not going to stop, are you?" The desperation in his eyes was evident.

She laughed, "No, honey, I'm not, but I'm not going to blow you though."

"No?"

"No, I'm going to fuck you." His eyes grew wide as she leaned over the kitchen table and pulled up her denim miniskirt. Greg's cock jerked at the sight of his sister's bare ass.

"You don't have any underwear on, Maggie."

"No, I don't. I didn't feel like wearing any to school today. Scoot up behind me."

Anson quickly moved behind his sister and she reached through her legs and took his cock into her hand. "Ready, honey."

"Yeah, Maggie. I can't fucking believe this." Anson was thinking he was still asleep and dreaming. Greg moved closer to them, standing so he could still see down the hall, but with not as good an angle.

She pulled him closer and started his cock moving into her pussy. "Maggie, what if I get you pregnant?"

"How sweet honey, don't worry about that, it's taken care of." She let his cock go, "Push in me honey." She moaned as he eased himself completely into her.

"You're in, honey. How's it feel?" She wondered what he would think if he knew his father was in the same place a half hour ago.

"It's so hot and wet, Maggie. God, you are the world's best sister." Maggie giggled loudly. "Come on, Anson, we don't have all day, fuck me."

Anson pulled his dick out of his sister's wet pussy. Squishy sounds issued from her pussy. Asses don't get this wet, even with the lube. She's so hot inside. Shit, I can't believe I'm fucking my princess sister. He pushed back inside and Margaret moaned.

"Fuck me, Anson. Give your big sister your big dick." She looked back at her brother with his pants and underwear around his ankles thrusting into her. Greg was in the doorway with his cock in his hand stroking it.

"Greg, come over here." The boy hesitated then approached Margaret. She beckoned him closer until she could take his cock in her hand and pull it to her mouth. He shivered as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

"Maggie, suck his cock."

Maggie purred as if a cat lapping up cream as she pushed back on Anson's thrusting cock. Two cocks at once. I could grow to like this. She shoved her pussy back on Anson's cock.

She looked up a Greg and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Fuck Anson. Do him while he fucks me." Greg was thrilled at the thought. "Rub some butter on your cock. That will work." Greg scooped up a couple of tablespoons of butter and rubbed it on his dick. Margaret pulled it into her mouth again and sucked some of the butter off. "Mmm, that's good, hot buttered cock. Fuck him Greg."

Anson stopped with his cock fully embedded into his sister. Greg stepped behind Anson who reached back and lined up his friends cock on his ass. Greg pushed and Anson's ass opened.

He grunted and Margaret asked, "Is he fucking you, honey?"

"Yes, Maggie. He's in me. Fuck me Greg."

Greg pushed all the way in. "This is so fucking hot."

Anson began to bounce between his sister and his best friend. Maggie looked over her shoulder and watched Greg pump her brother. "Fuck him, Greg. Fuck his ass."

"Oh, God, yes, Margaret. He's so tight."

"Anson, fuck your big sister. Harder, you're making my cunt so hot."

"Maggie, your cunt is so fucking tight."

"Little brother, I'm gonna cum... harder... cum in me... oh, fuck yes... cumming... cumming."

Anson lost control. His cum sprayed this inside of his sister's hot pussy, unknowing to him, mixing with his father's. Greg felt Anson's ass tighten as he blew his load into his sister's pussy. His balls flexed, and he began spraying his load into Anson's ass. The three teenagers thrust and moaned as they worked out their climaxes.

"Maggie, I love you so much. This was so good of you." Margaret stood up the miniskirt falling down around her leaking pussy. She kissed her brother giving a long length of tongue. Anson was startled, but quickly got the idea. Margaret kissed Greg too, but it was too late to see if he got hard again.

"Guys, we have to get to school. Zip up and let's go." Margaret picked up a napkin from the table and, for the second time that morning, mopped up a cum-filled pussy. She tossed it in the trashcan with the other cum-filled napkin. The well-fucked teenager smoothed out her skirt and reapplied her lips stick in the hall mirror and was out the door to the car.

Anson looked at Greg. "What the fuck was that?"

Greg replied, "I don't know, but maybe I am bi. She's fucking hot."

"No shit."


Annabelle Handy was surprised to see her husband gone so early. She assumed it was because of Jason's assault Friday night. She poured a cup of coffee and then sat down at the kitchen table. Portia wouldn't be up for a few minutes. She turned over the morning paper and saw the headline. It took a second to absorb the meaning. "Oh, fuck."

Her phone rang at that moment. "Annabelle, have you seen the paper?" Her sister was breathless.

"I just saw the headline, what the fuck's going on here?"

"It says that Portia hacked off Jason's nuts, and Joshua covered up her involvement."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.