Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Gerald and Margaret Horner were seated, in accordance with his eminence in the local community, at the head table at the Black Mountain Business Leader Conference banquet. The annual banquet honored a member of the local business community for their success in the past year.

Gerald and Margaret took their seats to the left of Lamont Anderson, Black Mountain's congressional representative. His wife, Marion, nudged her husband over to the right and sat down next to Margaret.

Marion leaned over to her husband and whispered, "Who's the bleached-blonde teenager with Gerald Horner?"

He flicked a glance at her. "I don't know." She noticed her husband looked longer than needed to identify her. Her deep neckline gave Marion and Lamont a generous view of her breasts.

Marion had never met Horner's daughter, so her curiosity about the provocative girl with him compelled her to introduce herself. "Honey, I'm Marion Anderson. This is my husband Lamont. I hope you don't mind me switching seats. I would have been forced to sit next to that positively awful Terence Foster. He's the head of the local Teamsters Union. He loves to put his hand on your knee when he talks to you."

Margaret flashed a broad smile at the black woman. "Mrs. Anderson, I am Maggie, Mr. Horner's new intern, and I have seen your husband's picture in the paper and on television many times. I had no idea he had such a lovely wife, and Mrs. Anderson, if I feel the need to place my hand on your leg, it will be with a very light touch." Margaret laid her hand on Marion's brown bare thigh, exposed by the long slit in her evening gown.

Marion didn't react to the girl's light touch, but she also made no move to remove it. A female hand on her thigh was no stranger to Marion Anderson who was the First Past President of the Black Mountain Social Club and had guided several girls through to their proper emergence into society.

"Maggie, where is Antoinette this evening? I've never seen Gerald at one of these events without her?"

"She had to attend a mother/daughter banquet at the country club tonight, so Mr. Horner was kind enough to allow me to attend with him. This is very exciting to be sitting up here in the front."

"Maggie, you're such a lovely girl. Are you from Black Mountain?" Marion's hand had lightly settled on Margaret's to keep it in place.

"Yes, ma'am, I grew up here." Margaret enjoyed the warm hand on hers. Her eye caught Marion's and a look of understanding passed between them.

"How did you ever not get approached for membership in the Black Mountain Social Club? We are always on the look out for young women of great potential."

"I don't know, Marion. I've heard from some friends of mine that it is a very exciting club. Perhaps my mother never knew of it."

"Our secrecy causes us to lose fine candidates sometimes. I think you would have fit in nicely." She squeezed Margaret's hand.

"I would have jumped to be with you, Marion."

Marion, a beautiful woman, who would be turning fifty later in the month, recognized flirting when she saw it. "It can be very exciting, the idea of young women being taught how to behave in high society, being taught lessons that they will never forget." Marion interlaced her fingers with Margaret's. She pulled her hand up to the top of the slit. Marion looked out over the crowd and wondered if anyone on a floor table knew what was occurring behind the main table.

"Marion, I think I have missed out on something valuable to my education as a woman." Margaret reached across the table for the water pitcher and filled her glass. She knew from practicing in her room earlier before a mirror that Marion got a look at her entire breast as she leaned forward.

She glanced at Marion and caught her looking and lifted her eyes to see Lamont's eyes also sharing his wife's view. Marion diverted her eyes in embarrassment at being caught staring. Lamont gave her a soft smile and turned back to his Teamster. Margaret put her at ease with a bright smile and another squeeze to her thigh. "Is this a fresh wax job?"

Marion caught her breath and nodded. This young lady differed from Constance, her social club girl. Constance came across as the innocent, former virgin, while this relaxed, sophisticated teen gave off a lusty, smoldering scent.

Gerald turned to Margaret and asked, "How are you and Marion getting along? I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you." He saw his daughter's hand resting on the woman's knee with her dark hand covering it.

Margaret's eyes gleamed at her father. "Oh, Gerald, Mrs. Anderson,... Marion, is just the sweetest dinner companion." She let her hand move up the older woman's thigh an inch. The covering hand followed with a firmer touch.

Horner was momentarily confused at his daughter using his first name. "I am glad you think so, Maggie. They may be Democrats, but they are fine people."

Marion laughed. "Maggie, are you a Democrat or a Republican like your boss?"

Margaret looked directly into Marion's eyes. "I really haven't made up my mind which I prefer. Some days I have Republican leanings, and the next day I feel like embracing a Democrat. It's so hard to choose, when both sides have such attractions."

Marion's eyes slipped down and took in the amount of cleavage Margaret was showing. Her eyes caught Margaret's and she very subtly licked her lips. "Dear, it would be a shame to have to lock yourself into a strict party affiliation at such a young age."

"I know Marion, I think I shall hold off for a while before deciding which party to adopt." Margaret answered with similar flick of her tongue.

Marion laid her hand on her husband's arm to draw his attention. "Darling, I do have to go to the ladies room before the dinner starts." Lamont nodded to her and went back to discussing the latest Republican free trade proposals with the Teamster president.

"Maggie, would you like to accompany me? I so hate to go alone." She stood up, and Margaret's hand fell from her leg.

"I think, I could use a visit also, Marion." She picked up her purse, and the women moved off the restroom.

"You are a very attractive young woman, Maggie. Have you just started working for Gerald?" They moved across the dining room toward the exit to the hallway. Marion noticed that attraction of the men to the young blonde as they advanced to the door.

Margaret smiled at Marion and tapped her ear to indicate she couldn't hear over the low roar of the dinner conversation. Marion held her question until they reached the quiet of the hallway.

The line to the ladies room was out the door. "Margaret, there should be a law passed that there should be at least two ladies rooms for every men's room in a public place."

Margaret giggled, "I wish you were right. I really have to pee, and I'm not sure I can wait that long."

Marion took Margaret's arm. "My husband and I have a suite on the fifth floor. We could take the elevator up and use the bathroom in the room far more quickly than waiting here. Should we?"

Rubbing Marion's hand Margaret said, "I think that sounds like a good idea."

They walked arm in arm to the elevators and stepped into an open car. Margaret held onto Marion's arm as the car rose. Marion's nose twitched at the girl's perfume. "What is that scent?"

Margaret offered her neck to Marion for a closer sample. "Do you like it?"

Marion moved her nose to the girl's neck. She absorbed the electric aroma of her perfume. Margaret said, "It's called Forbidden Territory." Marion had never inhaled such a fragrance. She lowered her lips and kissed the girl's smooth neck.

Margaret kept still as the woman let her lips press into her warm skin. Marion pulled back from the kiss, and said, "I must apologize for that. I don't know what came over me."

Margaret smiled. "That's quite alright, I enjoyed it very much." She kept her head inclined.

Marion lowered her lips again to Margaret's neck. This time her tongue emerged and traced a wet line down to the strap of her dress. Her arms wrapped around Margaret's waist, and Margaret's arms covered hers.

Marion stepped back quickly when the car door opened. She took Margaret's arm and guided her down the hall to her room. Marion dropped her room card as she fumbled in her purse. Margaret reached down to the floor giving Marion another view of her breast, capped by an obviously erect nipple.

Margaret swiped the card in the lock and opened the door.

As the door closed behind them, Marion pulled Margaret into her arms and kissed her. The young girl responded aggressively, thrusting her tongue into the older woman's mouth. They embraced warmly and kissed until Margaret pulled back and said, "I really need to pee, Marion."

Marion hissed, "You've got me so hot, you little girl."

Margaret giggled, "Me too. I didn't expect this tonight." She entered the bathroom and reached under her dress pulling down her black g-string. Rather than leaving them looped around her ankles she slipped them completely off and tossed them on the counter. The teenager sat down on the pot and pulled her dress up so that Marion had a fine view of her very bald pussy. Margaret pulled her lips apart and pissed while Marion watched intently. Margaret was reminded of her time in the jail cell of how hot she got watching Molly and Terri pee. It excited her that Marion was so intently watching her empty her bladder. As her pee dribbled to a halt, she took the toilet paper and let the mature black woman watch her rub her young white pussy. Margaret flushed and got up. She moved to Marion, leaving her panties on the counter, "Your turn?"

Marion nodded and reached under her gown and removed a pair of black thong panties and set them on the counter by Margaret's. She sat down to pee. Margaret picked up the woman's panties and noticed they were crotchless. She poked her finger through the hole and said, "How naughty, Marion. Does your husband know you're wearing crotchless panties?"

Marion nodded. Margaret heard a small splash and saw Marion's yellow stream flowing from her glistening pussy.

"Does that turn him on? Knowing that you have them on?"

She nodded again.

"Does he have a big cock?"

Marion's eyes grew wide at her question. Her pee still splashed in the bowl as she nodded.

Margaret smirked, "How nice for you."

"I asked you in the noisy dining room how you got to be an intern for Gerald Horner."

Margaret was still playing with Marion's panties as she responded, "Well, Gerald told you a bit of a white lie."

Marion wiped herself letting Margaret have a good view of her dark brown shaved pussy. "Really? You don't work for Gerald?"

She giggled, "Well, yes I am working for him, but I'm really more of a 'working girl.'" She let the full meaning of the words sink in. She pulled Marion's panties to her nose and sniffed them.

"You're a prostitute?" Marion was stunned, but understood as she looked at the girl's raw sexuality.

"Oh, that's such an overused word, darling." She pulled Marion to her feet and kissed her again.

Margaret pressed her body to Marion's and lightly traced her fingers over the black woman's bare back. Marion returned the kiss. Excited to be kissing a hooker, Marion pulled her body to the young blonde's thin frame.

Marion gasped when Margaret's fingers entered the slit of her gown and found her bare lips. The girl's fingers softly probed for Marion's no longer hidden clit. Her thin index finger slid beside Marion's clit and softly stroked it. She brought Marion along for a couple of minutes, and then shifted to two fingers in her wet cunt and a moist thumb working her rock hard clit.

A loud moan escaped Marion's lips as she thrust her hips into the small hand frigging her wet cunt. She had no idea she was so turned on when her orgasm surged through her body. Margaret worked her pussy keeping her at a peak for longer that she had ever known. Once more, than again, she climaxed on the girl's thrusting fingers. Marion cried out, and Margaret held her up as she collapsed in the young girl's arms. Margaret lowered her to the seat. The smug young woman moved to the mirror and began straightening her makeup.

Marion looked up with an awestruck expression. "God, I came so hard. How the fuck did you do that?" Gathering her composure she lay back on the toilet with her legs still spread and her wet pussy exposed.

Margaret was reapplying her lipstick. "It's just knowing what buttons to push." Margaret smiled and added, "Did you enjoy the free sample?'

"God, yes, that was fucking fantastic." Marion sat up while Margaret picked up her crotchless panties. She held them out and stepped into them. "Let's trade panties. That will give us an excuse to perhaps trade back later."

Marion laughed and plucked Margaret's small pair off the counter. "I'm not sure I can get into these. They're pretty small."

"If they don't fit, just go without. I'm wearing these. I just love crotchless panties. Where did you get them?

"At a little lingerie shop downtown."

"Oh, you shop at Helen's! No wonder! I have a pair just like these. Isn't Helen just the sweetest woman?"

Marion was not surprised the young girl knew Helen. It was natural she would. "She is sweet." At the word Marion broke out laughing.

She stood up and put the little g-string on. "We should get back down. Our men will be wondering where we've been."

Margaret replied, "Yes, Gerald will think I'm moonlighting on him."

At the door Marion stopped Margaret. "I have an idea. Are you available on the 22nd, a Friday evening?"

Margaret's calendar was still not very busy. "Yes, I am."

"It's my husband's birthday. I think you would make a wonderful present."

Margaret said warmly, "You must be a very good wife to buy him such a present."

"Maybe not as good as you think. I want you when he's done with you. What do you charge for that?"

"I think I might only charge you for one, in that case. Can I stay the night?"

"Of course, I would love to have you all night. Marion slipped a hand inside Margaret's dress cupping her breast in her hand. The small nipple popped up under her fingers. What would your fee be for the night?"

"I'll charge you the same as Gerald pays, but he doesn't get all night?"

"What does he get?"

"A blowjob, and I fuck him in the limo on the way home. For that I get $1,500."

Marion's eyes grew wide. She had thought that hookers in Washington only charged a couple of hundred.

Margaret slipped her hand into the slit again and found the panty-covered pussy. She rubbed the cloth into the older woman's wet lips. "I'm worth it."

Marion nodded. Margaret pulled out her finger and licked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.