Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Wendy left Tisha's giving her a passionate kiss at the door. The reporter was sure that was the last kiss she would get from Tisha after the newspaper hit the street on Monday. That is if Wendy could find the driver of the getaway car.

Wendy drove to the public library from Tisha's. A simple query at the desk led her to the collection of yearbooks from the local schools. She found last year's book for the high school. Armed with a package of post-it notes Wendy found Portia Handy's picture in the sophomore class. A very pretty girl, she thought, and then started through the book. First, she went through the school clubs and musical organizations. She found Portia in French Club, band, and student government as class secretary.

Wendy examined the caption of the club pictures of each organization and looked for names in common. She found two boys in all the pictures, but when she only checked two groups together, she had fourteen names, eleven of them girls.

She took this list and found the city directory for last year. The directory listed the citizens of Black Mountain. It also listed the names and ages of their children. Using the girls' last names she found the addresses of nine of them. She then crossed referenced the addresses to the phone numbers.

Portia went out to her car and opened up her cell phone. She impersonated a General Motors telemarketer, quizzing the names on the list about a new recall notice on Saturn automobiles. She apologized about the mistake in the records when she was told that the name on the list didn't own a Saturn.

The last name hit. John Hennely owned a Saturn they bought three years ago. Wendy promised to send him a recall notice and hung up.

Wendy started her car and drove to the bus station two blocks away. She found a pay phone, picked a name from her list of students, and called the Hennely's back, disguising her voice, trying to sound like a high school student.

"Hi, Mr. Hennely, this is Lola Martin. Is Amy there?"

"No, Lola, she's not."

"Mr. Hennely, I really need to talk to her, I'm doing my homework, and I need the math assignment. Do you know where she is?"

"Lola, she's at Portia Handy's house." Wendy tried to keep her voice, at the "I'm glad I found the assignment" level. Shit! I've got her.

"Great, I've got her number. Thanks a lot. When is she due home, Mr. Hennely?"

"She'll be home by nine."

"Thanks."

She hung up and drove to the end of the Hennely's street closest to the Handy home, and waited. Amy would have to drive by here to get home.

Anna was glowing. She sat at the banquet table nibbling the last of the Double Fudge Mud Pie she shared with Clarisse. She had long ago for gotten that she was naked, but every time she glanced at her mentor she was reminded that Clarisse was nude. Her eyes oscillated as she followed the Clarisse's nipples as she cut small pieces of the rich dessert.

Clarisse's eyes never left her young lover's firm body. She licked her spoon, picking up the last of the chocolate and wished the organizers would move the group on to the last event, so she could sample Anna again. Their time on the beach seemed eons ago. Her eyes could see the tight line of the young girl's pussy peeking up between her thighs. Anna saw her eyes flicker downward. She looked around and slowly separated her thighs, opening her legs broadly for her lover's inspection.

Anna wiggled in her chair as Clarisse's long fingers slipped over to rub her pussy. Anna put down her spoon and returned the caress. Clarisse purred. Anna boldly pressed her fingers into Clarisse's very wet pussy. Around the room the level of conversation slowed, and then stopped.

On Anna's opposite side from Clarisse sat Dollie. Anna loved that she occupied a place at the head table, and that it was the president's pussy she so boldly fondled. Dollie stood and raised her flute of champagne. "As the annual meeting of the Black Mountain Social Club draws to a close I wish to thank Clarisse Gardner for bringing you back to us for the forty-third consecutive year." All the women applauded, and Clarisse stood; she pulled up Anna and the girl blushed as Clarisse held her hand and accepted the applause. As the applause faded Clarisse sat down and tugged on Anna's hand snapping her out of her daze.

"I won't keep you from the final event of the day. So if we all are ready let's go get dressed." Anna expected every one to be disappointed the day was ending, but she heard Clarisse mutter, "Finally."

Anna held her tongue in confusion. Clarisse moved toward the door, but held up to allow all to form up in a line behind her. Dollie led them into a new part of the building. Walking next to Clarisse Anna followed Dollie into a long hallway with doors every few feet. She followed her guide to the last door. Clarisse looked back, and Anna followed her gaze. Each couple stood before a door. Clarisse removed her membership card from her neck and swiped the card in the lock.

Anna watched Hannah Lincoln and Kristy Anderson open the door next to theirs. It was easy to see that Hannah and Kristy had a different relationship than she and Clarisse. During the day Anna had observed that Hannah made the decisions in the couple, and Kristy looked at the tall black girl with doe eyes. While she and Clarisse loved each other equally, Kristy had lost herself inside Hannah's ebony skin.

Hannah walked into a small room containing a small bed, not large enough to sleep two comfortably, but well able to hold two lovers; a white dresser with three drawers sat next to the bed. A small open cupboard held their clothes. When Hannah moved toward her clothes Kristy stopped her. "Not yet. We won't be disturbed here and the limousine doesn't leave for an hour."

Large brown eyes searched her blue ones. Hannah pulled the short woman to her and kissed her hard. Kristy almost fainted. Every time Hannah kissed her, since they had first been together, Kristy felt the welling sensation of an orgasm.

Her strong fingers fondled Kristy's large breasts. "So what are we supposed to do in her for an hour."

Kristy released Hannah reluctantly. She opened the top drawer of the dresser and removed a long dildo inserted into a harness. "I'm supposed to take your virginity."

Hannah's eyes fondled the fake cock. Her hand encircled its length. "Kristy, you would be welcome to it if I had brought it with me. But I've seemed to have lost it somewhere in the past."

Hannah took the dildo from Kristy who said, "Then I guess we can just pretend."

Kristy squeaked as Hannah slipped two fingers in her wet pussy. "I've got a better idea. Why don't I use this on you?"

Kristy burst with a small climax at the thought. "Oh shit, honey. Would you? Would you fuck me?"

Hannah separated the straps and stepped through the openings. She pulled up the device and pulled the buckles tight. Kristy trembled as she imagined Hannah between her thighs and the dildo deep inside. She had never had a girl assigned to her affect her so much. Kristy was deeply in love.

The pale cock was at least nine inches. It reminded Kristy of her husband's cock. The DA was hung, but Kristy deep down preferred pussy to cock, and her husband found his pussy elsewhere. She had know about his affair with his nieces for years, allowing it to happen because no man will leave his wife for his niece, and still have a public career.

"Suck it!" Hannah ordered. Kristy knelt and began to tongue the spermless cock. The girl towered over her as she licked the plastic shaft. Kristy looked up and couldn't believe how firm Hannah's tits were. The almost purple nipples on the dark skin made Kristy's finger slip down and stir around her clit as Hannah put the head of the fake cock to her lips. "Suck it, you bitch." Hannah learned early on that Kristy liked abuse. It got the short, white woman very turned on. Hannah shoved the broad head between Kristy's lips and saw her hand in her pussy. "You fucking love this, don't you?"

Kristy nodded around the cock fucking her mouth.

"You were supposed to take my cherry with this, weren't you?"

The blonde curls shook as she nodded, again.

"The trouble is, bitch, you didn't get matched up with a virgin." Hannah deepened her strokes. Kristy gagged, but kept sucking.

"I don't suppose you're a virgin, are you?"

Kristy giggled and shook her head. "How about your ass?" The woman stopped giggling and sucking cock. Hannah slapped her head to get her going again. "So, you are a virgin back there?"

A slight nod of the head told Hannah the truth. "Then you won't mind me taking your virginity then? You won't mind me oiling up this big dick and fucking your ass."

Kristy's eyes welled up in tears. She pulled the cock from her mouth, "It's too big. I can't take this." Hannah's fingers pulled back on Kristy's blonde hair pointing her face upward.

She growled at Kristy, "My fucking boy friend is just a big as this cock and he got it in my ass last night. Get on the fucking bed. Ass up in the air." Kristy backed away from Hannah afraid of her. She obeyed. Hannah ran her hand down the woman's body. Fondling her ass. "Your husband's never fucked your pretty ass?"

Kristy stuttered, "No-oo-oo."

"Why not? It's a lovely ass. It just begs for a cock in it."

"He's too big."

"Bigger than this?" Hannah gripped her cock.

"About the same size." Kristy turned her face into the mattress, avoiding the prick.

"Than next time he wants some ass you can give it to him. Maybe he could give some to me. Could you see that? Your husband balls deep in my black ass."

Kristy shook her buried face. "Please, no. It's too big." Her muffled moan turned Hannah on more.

Hannah found lube in the drawer where the strap on had resided. She moved behind Kristy and lowered her mouth to the woman's pussy. Kristy groaned from the more conventional use of her body. She loved having her pussy licked. Kristy had a dark secret she had never told Hannah. Her nieces, who were fucking her husband, had seduced her at Caroline's wedding. Pouring liquor down her and then forcing her to lick her husband's cum from the bride's just fucked pussy. Melissa finished off the night with a strap on after the bride had to go and fuck her husband. The two nieces used Kristy periodically. All too often when one had a big load of her husband's cum in it. The girls abused their aunt terribly, and Kristy loved it.

Hannah tried to make her forget the threat to her anal virginity. She licked the quivering woman up the mountain and held her there. Hannah's tongue slid up and over Kristy's twitching asshole. Kristy's body involuntarily pushed back on Hannah's probing tongue. When she had adjusted to the girl's tongue, Hannah pressed a lube-coated finger into the center of her anus. She wiggled it and opened Kristy's ass with a long index finger.

Kristy moaned from the penetration. "Where did you learn all of this about sex?"

Hannah squirted more lube on her hand and pressed another finger up Kristy's asshole. She spun Kristy a giant lie. "You were told I was from a professional family, but it's not true. I grew up in foster homes. I learned about sex in foster homes, Kristy. I lost my virginity at twelve and my last foster mom, liked her ass fucked by a strap on. Relax, honey. I'm really good at this."

Kristy tensed up. She had grown up a nice Catholic girl and a virgin until her wedding. Ass-fucking foster mothers were well beyond her ken. Hannah slipped a third finger into her ass. "How's that, baby." Hannah's sexual experience came from reading erotic stories on the Internet.

"It's not so bad anymore, Hannah. I feel so full." Hannah could see Kristy rocking on her fingers. The black girl ran a line of lube down her cock and tossed the tube on the bed. She jerked off her cock to spread it out. She quickly pulled her fingers from Kristy's ass and pushed the head inside before it winked closed.

"Oh, fuck!" Kristy cried out.

"Easy, baby. It will fade. Just relax. My foster mom just loved the feeling, but then she had a lot of practice." Hannah held the cock still giving her virgin time to adjust to the cock. "Relax, honey. Let the cock stretch you out."

Hannah took Kristy's wide ass in her hands and pulled her back on the cock. She rocked her hips to start the motion. The older woman moaned again. This moan had a good mix of pleasure in it. Hannah picked up the pace. "Does it hurt, love?"

"No, not any more. It's starting to feel good. Oh, Hannah, I am so fucking full."

Hannah wondered if she was the only acolyte that was wearing a strap on. She imagined all the other young ladies flat on their backs with their mentors on top gently taking their cherries. Kristy would certainly have a story to tell the other women, if she dared. Hannah pumped the full length of the dildo into her. The end of the dildo was crushing her clit making Hannah begin to sweat from her excitement and effort.

Hannah grinned when Kristy cried out, "Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

"You like?"

"Oh, shit, it's so fucking good. This is better than regular fucking. Fuck my ass, baby."

Hannah did. She pulled out all the stops and banged her mentor's ass hard. She made Hannah wonder how soundproofed these rooms were. Kristy lost control and peed on the bed when she came.

Kristy collapsed into the pool of liquid and Hannah pulled out of her. She took off the cock and tossed it back into the drawer. The brown stains might surprise the staff, but that was their problem. Hannah was already dressed by the time Kristy sat up on the bed. She turned to face Hannah and bowed her head. "I have never cum like that. You have shown me a side of myself I didn't know existed. Can we do this again? How do I get to be a foster mother?"

Hannah lifted her chin. "Do you want to be my foster mother?"

Kristy nodded.

"Let's see what we can do, Mom."

Kristy hugged Hannah's hips and kissed the cloth of her shorts. "Thank you, baby. You fucked mama so good."

Wendy waited, checking each car that drove into the subdivision. At eight-thirty a dark blue Saturn passed Wendy. She started her car and followed. The car pulled into the driveway and waited while the garage door opened and Amy drove inside.

Wendy found her Citizen ID and headed toward the front door with her recorder, note pad, pencil and camera. She knocked on the door. A tall man dressed in sweatpants and tee shirt opened the door. Wendy held up her ID. "Mr. Hennely, I'm Wendy Walters, a reporter for the Black Mountain Citizen. I would like to talk to you and your daughter about her involvement with the castration of Jason McKinley.

Hennely looked at the small woman at his door. "You're crazy. My daughter had nothing to do with that."

"Mr. Hennely, I have two eye-witnesses that saw your car near the crime picking up the young lady who committed the crime."

"But, It can't be my daughter. She was at the football game at the time."

"Could I come in and we can talk about it. I think you should prefer to talk to me rather than the police."

Hennely stood still contemplating his options, and then pulled the door open for Wendy to enter. The living room was tastefully decorated. Hennely indicated a chair next to the sofa. A woman walked in and asked, "Who is it, dear?"

"Sarah, this is Wendy Walters. She works for the newspaper, and thinks that Amy was involved in Jason McKinley's attack."

His wife turned pale. She sat down on the couch and said, "Why would you think such a thing?"

Wendy told the story as she had seen it and researched it, that Portia Handy had committed the crime, and Amy Hennely had driven the getaway car.

Amy's mother began to weep. Her husband said, "This is absurd! It's just impossible!"

Wendy asked, "Could I talk to Amy?"

"Why?"

"If Amy can give a plausible denial and verifiable location at the time of the crime, I'll know I'm wrong and leave, and there won't be a story in Monday's paper with her name in it. But if she can't or won't talk to me then your morning paper on Monday will have her name and picture on the front page. She's in a lot of trouble. You will need to be prepared for when the police come to arrest her."

Amy's mother leaped to her feet and ran from the room. Wendy heard her shout, "Amy, get down here now!"

Amy entered the room escorted by her mother who said, "Amy sit on the couch, this woman would like to ask you some questions."

Wendy was sure she had her. Amy was shaking. She faced Wendy under the stony gaze of her father. She gently said, "Amy, I'm Wendy Walters, and I work for the newspaper. Do you know Portia Handy?"

She nodded, "She's my best friend."

Wendy went on. "You know she's pregnant don't you?"

Amy's mother gasped. Her father's face turned red.

Amy nodded again.

"Do you know who the father is?"

Her mother took her hand as Amy said in a whisper, "Jason McKinley."

"He's gotten a lot of girls pregnant in Black Mountain, hasn't he?"

"Yes."

Her father said, "How many?" He's stunned he's idolized the athlete.

Amy looked at her father, "Dad, it's probably around eight or nine."

"What!" Her father exploded. "Have you ever gone out with him?"

Amy shrank back and shook her head vigorously. "No, Daddy! Never! I knew about him getting girls pregnant and then brushing them off. I never went near him."

Her father eased off. He nodded at Wendy to go on.

"Did Portia talk to Jason about her baby?"

"She told me she did. He just told her to get an abortion."

"Did this make Portia mad?"

Amy nodded then started to sob. Her mother took her in her arms. Wendy glanced at the red-faced Hennely. He knew Wendy was telling the truth now. "Miss Walters, I think I should let Amy talk to an attorney now."

Amy's sobs racked her body. Her mother tried to comfort her. Amy screamed out. "I told her not to do it. She wouldn't listen. She said she was going to put an end to him getting girls pregnant."

Wendy's heart soared. She had her story.

"Mr. Hennely, remember your daughter is a minor and there are limited penalties that the law can take. The thing you need to do now is to protect her story." Wendy stood up and began to pace. "In stories like this where famous people are involved and the crimes unusual, large amounts of money can be obtained for the exclusive rights to a story." Hennely followed her. "If we can get down her story as soon as possible we have a good chance for you to earn enough money to even send your daughter to an Ivy League school."

"Shouldn't I feel more worried about my daughter going to jail?" Hennely wasn't going to abdicate his responsibility as a father.

"No, Mr. Hennely. I doubt Amy will get any jail time."

Hennely said, "Why is that?"

Wendy went on even faster. "Amy only drove the car. We know Portia committed the crime and her father, the Chief, tried to cover it up. Your lawyer will tell you that she'll probably get immunity if she testifies against Portia. It's his job to get the deal."

"Let me call my brother, he's a lawyer. He can be here in a few minutes."

Wendy said, "Then call him, we've got a lot of work to do."

Bob had the hot tub up to a hundred degrees and Faye was dressed in a tent-sized robe as they waited for Skipper to arrive. Bob hoped the kid was discrete. Bob was mixing a couple of screwdrivers at the outdoor bar when they heard the doorbell.

Faye let him in. She saw he was a little nervous. She gave him a long wet kiss, "Honey, it's okay. Bob is into this. He wants to watch you fuck me, and if you're a good boy, he might even join in."

She handed him a white cotton robe and said, "Get your clothes off and put this on and come out back."

Faye left him in the entryway and went out back to warm Bob up. She kissed him like she did Skipper. Her hand slipped inside his robe and found a semi-hard cock. "Wait until you see him, honey. He's so pretty, and he has such a beautiful cock."

Skipper walked out on the deck wearing his robe and caught Faye with her hand on her husband's cock. She let him go and walked over to the nervous boy and pulled him over to her husband. "Bob, this is Skipper." Bob shook the boy's hand and Faye gave him another wet kiss.

"Have a drink, Skipper." She handed him a screwdriver and he took a sip.

"This is great, Faye." He turned to Bob. "You sure are great to have me over like this. I've never done anything like this."

"What? Had a threesome?"

"No, I've had a threesome, I meant to have a woman's husband watch?"

"With whom did you have a threesome?"

The boy looked at Faye for help. She laughed. "Bob, Skipper is my tennis instructor's brother."

"Fuck, Faye, that's hot. Did they both dick you at the same time?"

"No, honey. While Brent was fucking me in the ass, Skipper fucked his brother."

"Damn, Faye, you are a dirty bitch."

She laughed. "If I'm so dirty, I think we should wash me off in the hot tub." She pulled off her robe and exposed her massive body. Her huge tits swayed with her motion and she stepped over to the tub. She gingerly stepped in and lowered her body. The level of the tub rose as she settled into the water.

"Come on guys. I'm fucking horny."

Bob looked at the boy and dropped his robe. He stepped into the tub by his wife. They watched as Skipper lowered his robe, his long cock was already hard. Bob licked his lips at the sight. Faye didn't miss his little gesture. She knew tonight would open up more than one hole that had been closed to pleasure before.

Skipper stepped over and they made room for him between them. Faye caught his cock in her hand while he was still standing. She sank in the water until her mouth was level with his hard rod. She sucked it into her mouth as Bob watched. While Skipper fucked his cock into his wife's mouth his hand was rubbing his cock. He moved by Skipper wanting Faye to switch off to his sock. He was shocked when Skipper's hand enclosed his shaft and began to slowly stroke him.

"Fuck, Bob, you're hard." Skipper's voice was full of lust as he stroked the firm cock.

Bob stared into Skipper's eyes. He glanced down and saw his wife was trying to get all of Skipper's cock into her mouth. Skipper was stroking him when Skipper leaned over and kissed Bob. Bob couldn't move. The touch of the boy's lips on his mouth was electric. Skipper's tongue invaded Bob's mouth and stopped only when Bob pushed his tongue back and it entered Bob's mouth. Faye looked up and gagged on Skipper's dick when she saw her husband kissing the boy.

Faye moved over and sucked her husband's cock as the men kissed. Her cunt was on fire. She had never seen anything as hot as this. She pulled down hard on Skipper's cock, pulling him down into the water. She pushed her husband's cock toward the boy and he immediately sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Bob, moaned as he looked down at the boy attached to his hard cock. He held the boy's head in his hands and fucked his mouth. "Fuck, Faye, he's sucking my dick. He is so fucking good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.