Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Anna and Clarisse shared a table at lunch. Each couple in the social club sat at a small table and ate a lunch of salad and grilled chicken.

Anna leaned over to her mentor whose eyes were drawn to the young girls firm breasts. "Clarisse, this has been the most incredible day. This place is like a fairyland."

The older woman reached out and took the young girl's hand. "We try to keep them secret, honey. You need to remember that what happens at the club needs to stay private."

"Even from my mom?"

Clarisse smiled at the girl, "No, your mother is a member. She knows all about this places. You became our first Jewish member because she converted when she married your father."

"She knows what we do?"

"Yes, honey. Your mother was a member with me when I was your age."

Anna was shocked. "You and my mother?..."

"Oh, yes, honey, many times. You have an incredible mother."

Anna dropped her fork and sat back in her chair. "I never thought... you and she... you mean she learned the things you're teaching me from an older woman?"

"Yes, darling she did, we learned how to be women together, and we also became life-long friends."

"It's hard to imagine my mother this way." She indicated her state of nudity.

"We know dear, that's why when a member's daughter turns sixteen, the member withdraws from the club for that year. To make it more comfortable for her daughter to be taught the ways."

"I guess so. It would seem strange for me and you to be together and to see her with another girl doing what we do."

"We understand that. So, your mother is completely aware of what you are experiencing with the Social Club. She and I both have shared this wonderful experience."

"I'm surprised that my dad isn't a little upset with this."

Clarisse shrugged her shoulders, "He doesn't know. None of our husbands do. This is a great secret, honey. Though some older members have shared their girls with their husbands, this is up to the member to decide this."

Anna was shocked, "You would share me with Jack? You would have me... fuck him?"

Clarisse's eyes opened broadly, "Never! I have never shared any of the girls I've mentored with him. Honey, when you go looking for your first fuck, it will be without my help. I prefer to keep my feelings for you to myself and will never share you with Jack."

"That's good to know. I think being in bed with you and Jack would be too much for me."

"I know. Some women do share their girls, but the men never learn of the Club."

"Did my mother have sex with her mentor's husband?"

"Darling, you will have to ask your mother that question. We don't gossip in the Club."

"I couldn't ask her that! I just couldn't."

Clarisse smiled, "You will be surprised what you and your mother will talk about after this weekend."

"Really! She's been good about talking about relationships with boys and she had me fully informed when I had my first period, but this seems too much, Clarisse, talking about sex with a woman and her husband."

"Don't doubt your mother, Anna. If you have any questions you take them to her. She will be wise and discrete with your father. Remember, honey, she's sat where you've sat," she giggles, "and she's eaten where you've eaten."

"No! Clarisse. Really?"

She blushed. She knew she had crossed a line of privacy, but thought Anna needed to know she wasn't alone. "I just wish I had been blessed with a daughter to learn the precious things you are learning here."

Anna placed her hand on Clarisse's, "Perhaps you could consider me your daughter, my darling mentor."

Clarisse shivered, and Anna felt the vibrations, as her young woman's words touched her.

"It would bring me great pleasure for you to let me experience the joy I know I would feel watching my daughter learn the art of being a woman."

Anna trembled at the emotion in Clarisse's voice. "I wish, Clarisse, we could be alone. I want to make love with you so badly now, I'm wetting the chair."

Clarisse leaned over the table and kissed Anna's soft lips. The next part of the day will provide you half of your wish."

Anna's nipples were hard as she squeezed Clarisse's hand. "Which part, darling?"

"You will see, my sweet. You will see."

They finished their lunch communicating with warm glances, gentle touches, and silence.

Dollie and Gay entered the dining room and stopped in the center. Dollie announced, "Next we will be having a little sun bathing. If you ladies will pair up I will lead you to our beach."

The instructors led the twelve nude women outside. Though it was early September, the weather was warm and the sun bright. Gay handed out beach towels and a basket of skin care products to each couple. They approached a small pond, only about two hundred feet across, but lined on this side with creamy white coral sand imported from Mexico.

"You have an hour, ladies. Please remember that many of you are exposing parts of your bodies that have before rarely, if ever, been exposed to the harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun. Please use the sun block in your baskets to cover these areas. Dollie and I will be back in when your time is expired. Please enjoy our private beach."

Clarisse and Anna picked a spot by the water and spread out their towel. Constance and Marion spread theirs out on the right side and Elonora and Katherine occupied the left. The rest scattered around the small beach.

Clarisse rummaged in the basket and pulled out a large tube of sunscreen. "Lie down, Anna. I don't want your delicate parts burned." Anna laid face down and saw that Constance was just four feet from her. They exchanged smiles and watched as their partners straddled the young girls and began rubbing the lotion into their skin.

"Connie, this is so good isn't it?" Anna loved the feel of Clarisse's hands over her back.

"Anna, this has been the best day of my life. Marion is just the best partner."

The dark skinned woman smiled at Anna. "I hope, young lady, you appreciate Clarisse. She and I have been friends for many years."

"Oh, Mrs. Anderson, I do. I must say I love her."

"Please, Anna, when we are nude together, call me Marion."

"Thank you, Marion, you are so beautiful."

"You are quite sweet, child. I see why Clarisse says such wonderful things about you."

Clarisse slid down and sat on Anna's legs so allow her to thoroughly coat Anna's ass with sunscreen. Marion moved to do the same with Constance.

The two girls locked their gaze as each felt fingers rubbing sunscreen over their delicate and pale pussy lips. Fingers soaked in the lotion rubbed the soft skin and penetrated inside, not to stop sunburn, but because the older women wanted to. They loved how wet they could get their girls. Their pussies were so smooth after the waxing. Clarisse's fingers slid easily over into Anna's pussy.

Too soon though, their hands moved down onto the legs of their young ladies. Anna and Constance exchanged knowing smiles of the passion each had felt.

After a her legs gleamed, Marion tapped on Constance's bottom and said, "Roll over." Clarisse tapped Anna's round ass to indicate the same idea. The young girls rolled over and looked down as their mentors started rubbing the lotion on to their feet. Marion moved Constance's leg aside enough to see her wet pussy lips dropping open. She wished she could lean down and have a taste, but she needed to teach Constance patience and to demonstrate that instant gratification was much less satisfying than waiting for your climax.

Clarisse avoided Anna's pussy until she had completely covered her lower body. Then holding her hand in front of Anna's eyes she poured lotion on her palm. Anna jerked at the feeling of Clarisse's fingers on her pussy lips. She moaned and heard Constance moan also. She looked over and saw Marion rubbing her friend's pussy with her long fingers.

"Oh, Clarisse." Anna moaned as the lotion was rubbed all over her freshly waxed pussy. She needed to cum desperately and thrust up her hips to meet the soothing touch.

When she was close to her orgasm, Clarisse removed her hands and began to cover Anna's stomach. Anna looked over and watched Marion leave Constance in a similar state. The older women scooted up the bodies of the girls and began to oil their breasts. Constance and Anna both had a B-sized bust so their women's hands had no trouble completely covering them with their hands.

The soothing hands on her breasts reignited the fire in Anna's pussy, again. Clarisse pulled on her nipples and pinched them slightly. Anna's loud groan made Constance giggle until Marion pinched her nipples. Marion smiled at her, "Did you think I would forget how sensitive your nipples are Connie? You do like it when I play with them don't you."

"Oh, yes Marion. I love your fingers all over my tits." Marion laughed and looked over at Anna.

Clarisse rubbed lotion over Anna's upper chest, neck and face. She had her young woman completely covered and Anna's body gleamed from the lotion. The older woman moved her knees up over Anna's arms and settled her pussy on her young face. "Eat me, Anna. I need to cum."

Without thinking Anna pulled down Clarisse's ass and started to suck her lover's wet lips. Anna wondered if Constance was performing on Marion. She couldn't see, but she did hear Marion moan, and say, "Your tongue is so talented, darling."

Clarisse caressed her hair and rode Anna's tongue to a shuddering orgasm in a matter of moments. Anna licked up the older woman's juices as they flowed from her pussy. Clarisse moved off of Anna and leaned down to kiss her. She could taste her juices on the young girl's tongue.

Anna could see Marion kissing Constance with the same passion. The two older women sat up and leaned together and the two young girls watched the older women kiss. Anna grew bold and moved over to Constance and pressed her lips to her friend. Their tongues couldn't be restrained, and the girls' lips passionately pressed together. Anna could see around the beach all the couples kissing and making love. She reached out and touched Constance's breasts, which were so much like her own. Her friend quickly returned the caress. Marion had moved the blanket Clarisse and Anna had originally occupied. Anna rolled over to Constance's blanket, the girls embracing and continuing to kiss.

Two inexperienced hands moved down to pussies wet from the sunscreen application. Their fingers knew what to do as the girls writhed on the towel. Anna gasped when she looked over and saw Clarisse and Marion in a very loud sixty-nine. Not willing to be left out she turned and pressed her lips into Constance's wet pussy. Lips quickly found Anna's pussy and the girls licked and sucked the fresh pussies before them.

Anna and Constance formed a bond of love and lust on the beach that would last them a lifetime. As they learned the sweetest spots on the pussies before them, they learned how to give pleasure to another woman. The four women rolled and moaned until each spit their cum into the mouth of the other.

Their climaxes were strong and loud. Each girl could hear the loud moans of passion all over the beach. When satiated they lay back, and Anna was surprised by Marion kissing her. She accepted the woman's kiss and could see Clarisse kissing Constance. Jealousy did not come to Anna; she just enjoyed watching Clarisse take her pleasure. It was especially warm when Anna realized the taste on Marion's lips was that of Clarisse. Anna smiled when she easily recognized her lovers taste.


Wendy and Tisha spent the night at Tisha's small apartment after Tisha finished filing her report on the suspicious activity on the bridge by the McKinley place after Jason's castration. After their pleasure in the woods, Tisha didn't care anymore that her family might find out about her sexual preference. She almost hoped they would. Her mother never ceased to inquire about Tisha's lack of a man and her mother has always carping about the lack of grandchildren. She was rapidly running out of excuses. Begin a lesbian was one she was sure would shut her up.

They were sound asleep in each other's arms when the doorbell rang repeatedly. Wendy nudged Tisha, and she got out of bed. Wendy watched her naked lover look for a robe. "Hurry back, honey." Tisha saw that Wendy had tossed the covers off her body.

"I'll be right back. Just stay in here and don't make any noise."

Wendy's fingers slipped down to her pussy. "If you don't hurry back I might start moaning loudly."

"Oh, God, don't do that. I couldn't handle it." Tisha wrapped the robe around her and dashed out, carefully shutting the door behind her.

She opened the apartment door to see Chief Handy nervously standing in the hall.

"Chief! Come in." She opened the door and let him in. She had wished she had found a longer robe. The one she wore was very short. The Chief's eyes flickered to her bare legs.

Tisha cast a nervous glance to the closed bedroom door. She said a short prayer that Wendy wouldn't come out.

She ushered the chief to the kitchen. "Can I make you some coffee, Chief?"

"No, Jones. I just came by for a short chat."

"What about?"

Wendy had expected Tisha to chase off whoever it was and return to bed. When Tisha didn't return, Wendy got up to listen at the door. She could tell the caller was male, but not what he was saying. Wendy spotted a cold air vent on the wall next to the floor. She knelt down and placed her ear by the grating. His voice came through clearly.

"It's about what you saw last night on the bridge after the Jason McKinley assault."

It's the Chief! And they're talking about seeing the girl climbing out of the creek.

"Yes, Chief."

"I need you to soften the details of your story."

"You want me to lie?"

The Chief shrugged his shoulders. "No, just modify your story a little."

In the bedroom Wendy raced over to her clothes and found her purse. She pulled out her notepad and a pencil and quietly lay back down next to the vent.

"I want you to say that you couldn't see whom it was that got out of the water, that you only saw a shadowy figure. It could have been male or female."

Tisha was uneasy. She knew the Chief wasn't entirely straight, that he supplemented his income with private taxes he personally levied on businessmen in town, but to lie about something like this!

"Chief, you're asking me to do a lot here. I mean Bud's going to think it very strange when I change my story like this."

His eyes couldn't stay off her long, dark-skinned legs. "I'll handle Bud. You just need to change your story."

"Still Chief, it's a real risk." She dragged out the words letting him know she wanted something for this.

He thought a moment. "Jones, you're wasted in the jail."

Tisha nodded.

"How would you like to be the first black female detective in Black Mountain history?"

Tisha sat back in her chair shocked. She had figured her career was at a dead end. No black woman had ever been promoted to detective before. She and the Chief stared into each other's eyes. Tisha nodded. "Okay, Chief, I'll take the job."

Wendy stopped scribbling in the other room. Shit, I get involved with a cop, and then find out she's just as dirty as the rest of them. Love's a bitch! Wendy then made the only logical connection about this strange visit. The Chief's daughter did it! She whacked off Jason's peepee! The Chief is here to put the seal on a cover-up! This will get me of the fucking obituaries. Linking the Chief's name with a charge of obstruction of justice will mean I never have to write another fucking death notice again.

"Bud will stop over later with the report you filed. You and he will come up with a new one."

The Chief got up and he and Tisha walked to the front door. She asked, "Chief, what's going on here? Why do you need this?"

"We have to protect our own, Jones." He put on his cap and left.

Wendy shoved her pad and pencil back into her purse and leaped on the bed. She started masturbating and when the door opened, and she pretended she was close to cumming.

Tisha's blood warmed at the sight. She would wait until Monday to tell her friends and family of her promotion. Tisha dropped her robe to the floor and crept between Wendy's thighs not knowing the word was already out.

Wendy pulled her lover's face to her wet pussy. If I go with this story, Tisha will never forgive me. Do I throw away a new love to just stop writing obituaries and get my reputation as a reporter back? Fucking-A I do!

Wendy lay back and let Tisha lick her through three orgasms. Might as well get what I can, before the shit hits the fan. She giggled at her little rhyme. Tisha was pleased that she can pleasure her new lover so completely.


Margaret was nervous; she still tingled with the elation of being over her legal problems, as she rang the doorbell at Terri and Molly's condo. The condo was in an upscale neighborhood of Black Mountain. Margaret wondered if her friends' neighbors knew their true profession. When Molly opened the door Margaret surged inside and hugged her, spinning her around and screaming, "They dropped the charges."

Molly squealed and said, "That's wonderful, baby." The two kissed and their bodies flowed softly together. Terri tenderly entwined herself between them and joined in the kiss. Their tongues slithered over each other and their bodies came into contact at delicious points.

The kisses lasted some time, and all were flushed as their quivering bodies drew apart. Margaret looked past her girlfriends at their condo. "You have a beautiful place. I love the living room, dining area, and kitchen are all in the same open space."

Molly and Terri watched Margaret move about the room. She ran her hand over the brown leather couch and the two plush chairs that flanked it. "You have a patio, and a garden." She stood at the twin sliding doors. "Such beautiful flowers. Who gardens?"

Terri smiled, "We both do. It's a good way to relax. Come see the bedroom."

"Oh, yes, another door to the patio, and such a beautiful bed." She bounced on the king-sized bed. "Nice and firm. I like it." She suggestively rubbed her bottom and it, and Terri and Molly laughed.

Molly took Margaret's hand and led her into the bathroom. "Oh, my god. I've seen these in magazines. A walk-in shower, and three nozzles." She looked at her friends with an evil grin. We don't have to share when we shower." Terri and Molly laughed, and each imagined a shower threesome with bubbles and sponges soaping up wet bodies.

Margaret giggled, "Are we entertaining tonight?"

Terri nodded, "Tonight we have two special customers. Nathan is a wealthy man who drives down from Jackson to visit us. If you recognize him please don't say anything. Treat him like you've never heard of him. He pays cash for a very special scenario. We serve him dinner, and one of us plays a servant, who waits on the others. We have a special costume and he samples the food and the servant."

Margaret perked up. "Can I play the servant? It sounds really sexy. Do you two sample me too?"

Terri laughed. "We all sample the servant. He will love you. Like most men he likes them young. It bet with the right makeup I could make you look a very illegal fourteen or fifteen."

"Wow, that sounds wicked," she giggled, "What about the other?"

"Alex? He also has a particular fetish. He comes up from Mobile for this." Molly whispered in Margaret's ear. "Have you ever had anal intercourse?"

Margaret shook her head.

"He loves it and pays well for it. Terri and I have no trouble handling his requirements in this area. I thought you might like to try. I am sure I can extract a premium for a virgin asshole."

"Doesn't it hurt a lot?" Margaret was reticent.

"If you're not ready it can, but if you let us get you ready it shouldn't be too bad, and when you get into it it's fucking fantastic?"

"Really?" She lowered her head and whispered into Terri's ear. "Isn't it kind of dirty. I mean there's shit in there."

Terri giggled, "Of course there is. You need an enema to get you all nice and clean before we try something like this."

"I haven't had an enema since I was a kid."

"Well, are you interested in feeling a cock up your butt?"

"I don't know, but if you say it doesn't hurt that much if I'm ready, and if I am cleaned out, what can it hurt to try? It might be something I can surprise my boyfriend with."

"Oh, honey, he should worship at your feet if you let him buttfuck the captain of the Black Mountain cheerleaders.

"You're right, he should kiss my feet afterward, but first he has to kiss my ass." The three women laughed at this image.

"Okay, let's get ready," Molly smirked at Margaret, "lose the panties."

Margaret giggled, "I really don't need to." She lifted her black skirt and showed off her new panties.

Terri squealed, "They're crotchless. Why you naughty little girl! Where did you get them?"

"Helen's Lingerie."

Molly ran her hand down the opening in Margaret's panties. "I've been there. Helen is very friendly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.