Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Dollie and Gay returned and looked over the women of the Black Mountain Social Club, and liked what they saw. The two staff members were now also naked and wore their lanyards around their necks. Dollie announced, "Follow me, everyone to the baths." She exited through a door on the opposite side of the room. Anna saw that the older women were completely at ease in walking out naked. The girls looked nervous.

They entered a very large room with a glass ceiling. Dollie and Gay led them off to the right. They walked through a large pair of palm trees to a large tub full of bubbles. A wall of water separated them from the tub.

"If you would please just rinse off a little to get some of the outside dirt off. We'll do our deep cleaning in the tub.

Anna followed Clarisse through the artificial rainfall getting her hair and body wet. She noticed the sweet floral smell coming form the water in the small pool. Around the pool on small shelves were sponges and oils for the bathers.

Anna followed Clarisse into the water. Clarisse always seemed to be first. I guess that goes with being president of the club. She and Clarisse settled onto an underwater bench on the far side of the pool. The bubbles tickled their chins as the women and girls took their places.

Gay announced. "We have fifteen minutes here to get our bodies clean. Then we're off for facials." She turned and left. Anna watched her firm bottom disappear with awe.

Clarisse took a sponge from the shelf nearest her and also handed one to Anna. Her partner poured oil onto the sponge and gave the vial to Anna. Anna started to wash herself with the oil soaked sponge, but Clarisse stopped her. "I wash you, and you wash me."

Anna gushed. "Mm, that sounds much better."

"Turn around, dear." Anna turned away from Clarisse and watched the others. Their mentors were behind all their girls washing their backs. The girls smiled at each other as they were treated to a warm sponge bath. Anna thought that Connie had a hot body. She had never thought of her friend in this way before, but sight of Marion Anderson washing her friend was causing Anna's pussy to turn summersaults.

Clarisse now had the sponge under the water line and was rubbing it onto Anna's soft ass. She shifted the sponge to her left hand, and pressed her bare fingers into the young girl's bottom. Anna pressed back and giggled at the sensation. The fingers on her bottom moved lower and Clarisse began to wash her asshole. Clarisse pushed a long finger into Anna's nether hole. The probing caused Anna to jerk and inhale sharply. "We must get you clean all over, dear." God, that feels kind of good. I wonder if I'm supposed to wash hers.

Clarisse's fingers spread Anna's pussy and softly massaged her lips. Anna looked around the pool at her new friends who all had dreamy looks on their faces as their mentors cleaned their pussies. Anna looked at Connie and knew she was feeling the same fiery sensations flow through her pussy. She could see Marion whisper in her ear, and Connie came right before Anna's eyes. She watched Connie arch her back and shiver in the warm water. Seconds later Connie watched Anna cum on Clarisse's busy fingers. The girls grinned at each other and each turned to wash their mentors.

Anna moved behind Clarisse and sponged her shoulders. She was anxious to get started and swiftly brought the sponge down to Clarisse's bottom. The sponge was laid to the side as she brought her bare hands to her woman's ass. She leaned into her ear and whispered, "Should I wash your ass too?"

Clarisse moved back against Anna and replied, "Oh, course dear. The anus has an amazing number of nerve endings and when treated properly can bring you great pleasure."

Anna's finger slid along Clarisse's crack looking for the little opening. As her finger slid across it she stopped and probed, pressing for entry. Clarisse moved a bit and Anna's finger slid inside. Clarisse moaned in the girl's ear. "That's it, darling, finger my ass, get me clean."

Anna couldn't believe that all her peers in the tub were each cleaning the asses of their leaders, but the warm looks on the older women's faces were unmistakably feeling the gentle probing in their bottoms.

Clarisse then whispered, "Now, my pussy, dear."

Anna removed her deeply embedded finger slowly. She circled the little hole, causing another moan from Clarisse. Her fingers moved on to known territory. She knew how to make her lover cum with her fingers in her pussy, though she wished she could sit her lover up on the side of the pool and lick her pussy in front of all the others. She whispered to Clarisse. "I wish I could lick you. I love using my tongue."

Clarisse caressed her face and said, "Soon, dear, soon. For now make me cum with your fingers."

Anna worked Clarisse's slick cunt whispering in her ear as she worked the soft lips and the hard clit. "I love touching you, you are so sexy. Clarisse, you are so hot. I wish my tongue was licking your sweet lips. I love your taste, darling, and want it soon. I need your pussy pressed into my face and your juices running down my cheeks." Clarisse Gardner listened to the hot, quiet words in her ear and came harder than she had in years. The other older women in the pool came quietly at the learning hands of their girls. Clarisse screamed out her orgasm and slumped back into Anna's arms.

The other women smiled at Clarisse's good fortune, silently wishing their girl had been born with such natural talent. They sighed and vowed that they would teach their young ladies to please at such a level.

Gay, who had been watching through the palm trees and slowly masturbating as she watched the Social Club matrons getting pleased by their young girls, walked into the pool area.

"All right ladies, time for waxing."

A few women groaned, but all stepped from the tub dripping and walked though another rain shower. Gay, who had been a member of the club when she was sixteen and waited for the day she might be invited join as an adult. Gay knew she would have to marry well to join the club. Spa attendants couldn't afford the club dues.

The waxing area looked like a dentist's office run amok. Reclining chairs filled the room each with a stool at the feet.

"Anna, a sexy woman is a hairless woman. Here you will say good bye to your little bush." She ran her fingers though Anna's light brush of hair.

"My God, Clarisse, what will my mother say!"

"Honey, I know your mother and her puss is as smooth as mine."

"How would you know that?"

"Oh, honey, let's not talk about that now. Let's get a wax."

Anna sat up on a chair and a short Latina sat down before her. She positioned Anna legs in hoops on the chair and Anna looked from her down to her furry pussy.

"Good morning, I'm Corina and I'm going to wax you today."

Anna nervously replied, "I'm Anna and I've never had this done before. "

The brown girl, as nude as Anna, smiled, "Don't worry, dear, it's not so bad. We all do it here." She leaned back and spread her legs and Anna stared at the bare pussy displayed immodestly before her. "See how it makes it easy to see your lips." She nudged her plump lips around. "And it makes it so pleasurable for your lover." She sat back up and pulled a small table with scissors, brushes and strips of paper on it.

Anna laid back and let the young woman take a pair of scissors to her pussy hair. She leaned up after a bit, curious as to what her pussy was going to look like. Across from her Hannah was having her crinkly black hard cut off by a woman old enough to be her grandmother. It could have been her grandmother if she had ever walked around naked. Hannah caught Anna's eye and smiled as her pussy hair dropped to the floor of the salon.

Next Corina gently applied warm shaving cream to Anna's crew cut pussy. Oh, this is getting good. She has nice fingers. She's getting me hot. She applied it liberally making sure every spot was well covered. Anna's hips where beginning to rock in sympathy when Corina picked up the straight razor. She pulled out a leather strap that had been hanging on the chair and swiftly stroked the razor. Anna had never seen a straight razor before and her body shivered at the sight of the long blade.

She grinned at Anna. "We don't want any nicks, do we?"

Anna shook her head in agreement and watched her cut the stubble from her pussy. Anna stayed still and Corina swiftly removed the bristles. She was nervous as the woman applied the razor to the hair down by her ass. Corina soon laid the razor aside. Ann complemented her, "You are good at this. I hardly felt anything."

"I know the razor can be scary, but it's the best for getting a close shave. Have you ever been waxed?"

Anna shook her head.

"This can hurt a bit. Trust me, I am very good at this and you will feel less than with someone else."

Anna's body jerked when Hannah cried out in pain at the ripping noise in her direction. Corina applied a strip along her pussy lip. She let it sit a bit and then ripped it off. "Ouch, that hurt." Corina smiled apologetically and applied another strip. Cries of pain could be heard all over the room as the girls were stripped of all body hair.

Anna's body was throbbing from the pain of the waxing. The older women reacted to each jerk, but they didn't cry out in pain as the young girls did. Corina applied warm oil to Anna's pussy and rubbed it in. The oil created a fire in her and soon she was swaying her hips in time with Corina's fingers. The fingers were everywhere in her pussy. Corina's application of oil quickly changed to masturbating her client. Two slick fingers entered Anna's pussy and rubbed inside as Corina's thumb worked on her clit. Anna came as she looked around the room and saw eleven other pussies being brought to orgasm by their attendants. Wow, this is some salon! I'm coming back here with Clarisse before too much time passes.

After the cries of passion died away, Dollie came to get them. "It's time for your massages."

Anna heard Clarisse mutter. "How much cumming can a woman take?" She giggled, "A lot more I think."

The twelve nude members of the Social Club rose from their chairs and followed Dollie to the massage room.

The room was decorated in a Scandinavian style with Nordic masks and Viking decorations. Half the group was laid out on the six tables in the room. The other six sat at a juice bar and waited for their turn.

Anna was on the table furthest from the juice bar and Clarisse was next to her. A small black woman stepped up to Anna and said, "Good morning, my name is Rose. I will be your masseuse this morning."

Anna held out her hand and Rose gently shook it. "I'm Anna. I am pleased to meet you." Anna took in Rose's compact body, the firm breasts, the tight stomach, and her bare pussy. Anna loved the new feeling of hers bare, even with the pain of waxing.

"I will be giving you your massage. I will use several types of oils, and I hope you will find this relaxing."

Clarisse reached across and rubbed Anna's arm. "Just close your eyes and let her do her magic, darling."

Anna smiled at her lover. "Okay, I will just let it flow." She giggled and closed her eyes.

Rose poured warm oil over Anna's back and rubbed it in. The strong hands pressed the warm oil into the young girl's skin. Anna had never received a massage before. She smiled to herself as Rose's fingers wiped away her tensions. This is almost like foreplay. I would love to have Clarisse do this to me. I would get so wet. Hmm, I am wet now.

Anna thought she heard a low moan. Rose's fingers smoothed a slick oil over her buttocks. Her technique turned Anna's ass to jelly. God, that's so good. I am melting. Does Rose notice how turned on I am? Can she see my pussy?

The talented masseuse laid a long line of oil down the girl's brown legs. The warmth of her fingers led Anna to add a soft moan to the chorus beginning to rise from the other women in the room.

When Rose's fingers worked up her legs to the inner area of her thighs Anna spread her legs to allow her access. She watched her take a small bottle of oil and sprinkle some on her fingers. Anna moaned loudly when the heated oil was rubbed along her pussy lips. The freshly waxed lips were frictionless under Rose's talented fingers. Rose placed her left hand on Anna's ass and massaged the large muscles while the fingers of her right hand stimulated Anna.

Anna's bottom started to float up and down in synch with Rose's fingers. She opened her eyes and saw Clarisse was receiving the same treatment. The older woman was panting and thrusting her bottom up to her masseuse.

Rose poured a small amount of oil down the crease of Anna's ass. She rubbed the lubricant on Anna's virgin asshole. Anna was surprised, but was content to allow Rose to do as she wished. While a long finger penetrated her pussy, another entered her asshole. This is so nasty! I can't believe this feels so good! Whether she moved her hips up or down she felt herself being penetrated.

The moans in the room became punctuated by the cries of women in orgasm. Anna listed to the brief vocal explosions around her. Her moans were already adding to the volume. Rose's thumb pressed on Anna's clit and another finger entered her ass. She screamed out her climax. Rose carried her to an intense ecstasy and brought her down slowly.

She and Clarisse exchanged lusty smiles as they basked in the glow of their orgasms. Anna was already planning on getting some of the warm oil and using it on Clarisse's ass.

The cries of the women's climaxes faded.

Gay walked to the middle of the room and smiled at them, "If you ladies are able it's time for your facials. Everybody up."


The Chief was early for the nine o'clock meeting about the McKinley investigation. He had some business to finish before the meeting started. Unlocking the weapons storage room the Chief quickly found the box of tranquilizer darts and removed two of them. He put them into a small bag he had brought with him. He relocked the door and quickly went out to his car. In one minute his supply of darts was full and the two empty darts were in the bag.

The Chief went to his office and started a pot of coffee. He was sure he had covered Portia's trail. He would keep control of such an investigation even if there were complaints that his daughter was a suspect.

Bud, Nick, and Carl, who had been up late at the crime scene showed up on time. The Chief poured them all coffee and sat down behind his desk.

"So, where do we stand on Jason?"

Bud took the lead, "I just called the hospital on the way here and I was told he would recover."

Nick took his cup from the Chief and asked, "Can he play football?"

Bud shook his head. "I don't know. I thought it might be in bad taste to ask."

Carl smirked, "He's not going to need a jock strap anymore."

The others laughed.

Nick sat down. "The Coach is probably in the next bed. I'm sure he had a heart attack when he got the news. Jason was the key to his fifth state title."

"Yeah. He had a lot riding on that boy's nuts. Chief, we never found the kids balls. Whoever nicked him must have taken them along for a souvenir."

The Chief knew were running out through the Black Mountain sewer system.

Carl dropped the bomb on the Chief. "We have a witness to the assailant's escape."

The Chief sucked in his breath. "Who?"

"Tisha Jones."

"Our jailer?"

"Yeah, she was out by Lake Lily last night."

"Doing what?"

Carl laughed. "She said she was parking after a date."

"What did she see?" The Chief asked nervously.

"She saw a dark late model Saturn pull on the bridge over the creek. The driver, a young girl in her teens, got out of the car, threw a rope over the side of the bridge and then a girl of the same age climbed up the rope from the creek and got in the car and they drove off.

"Did she get an ID?"

"No, she was too far away and it was too dark."

"So it looks like a revenge killing by one of the girls he got pregnant."

"Yeah, Nick is going to run down their alibis later today."

"Do you have a list of the girls?"

Carl pulled out a sheet of paper from the file. He handed it to the Chief. Down at the bottom of the list was Portia's name. Carl knew he saw it. "Chief, can I come out to your house and talk to Portia?"

The Chief looked up at Carl. Refusing was impossible. "Sure come by around suppertime and eat with us. Annabelle will make up something tasty. We can talk to Portia over supper and see if she knows anything."

Carl smiled; he knew Annabelle was a good cook.

The Chief asked, "How many Saturns that fit the description are owned by any of the pregnant girls' families."

Bud answered, "None."

"How many Saturns like that are in the county."

Again Bud answered, "53."

He knew Bud would run them all down as to where they were.

The Chief moved the agenda along. "What about the kids at the party?"

Carl pulled out his notebook. "I talked to all the kids at the party. No one saw anything. Margaret Horner and Brett Butler had been using the raft when Jason and Linda Potter swan out. They said, that they had left them alone and swam back to shore and rejoined the party."

Nick added, "I tried to find in anyone had been missing at the time, but the kids were all in the house. I've made up a chart of who saw whom at what time, and there's no way any of the kids at the party did this."

Bud poured himself another cup of coffee. "At sun up, I sent two men along the shore for a quarter-mile in each direction and they didn't spot any footprints. There is a creek that empties into the lake just east of the kid's house. The girl Tisha spotted could have dropped down into the creek and waded into the lake. The men are now going up the creek, but it's pretty wild up there and I don't think they'll find anything. The bridge crosses the creek about 400 yards from the lake. It's only about ten feet above the water. I think she waded down to the lake and then swam over to the platform. She waited under the platform until Jason came out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.