Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The Chief and Annabelle left for the game at six thirty. They left Portia behind as she was riding with Amy. Portia watched from behind a curtain at her bedroom window as her parents pulled away in her father's squad car. She went to her closet and threw the clothes off the bag she had spent so much time preparing. She checked the contents and took it downstairs to await Amy.

Amy had her mother's car, a bark blue Saturn. She pulled up into the driveway, and Portia opened the garage door. Amy pulled inside. Portia lowered the door to conceal them.

Amy got out of the car. She was scared. "Are you still planning on doing this?"

"Of course." She brought the bag out and set it by the trunk.

"What's in that?" Amy could see a gun barrel sticking out of the bag with a cork in the end.

"It's better you don't know, Amy." Portia knew that Amy was going to know enough to convict her, but she wanted Amy to have as little trouble over this as possible if she got caught. Amy opened the trunk, and Portia set the bag inside. She tossed the coil of rope on top, and shut the trunk. She took Amy's hand. "You can still back out of this. I can drive the car and you can say I just took it from you."

Amy knew how much her friend's revenge meant. "No, I'm going. I want to be sure I am a part of this. Jason deserves this."

Portia gave her friend's hand one final squeeze. "Amy, pull the car out of the garage." Portia moved to the garage door opener button and opened the door. After Amy pulled the car out and Portia punched the button to close the door.

"Okay, Amy let's go to the game."


Coach Lombardo paced in front of the Black Mountain football team gathered in the locker room. The players were dressed and ready for combat. The players wore their bright clean uniforms; that were ready to be soiled on the field of battle.

The coach's pacing was for effect. It calmed his team and focused their attention on him. As they quieted, he slowed, until silence filled the locker room. He stepped up on a bench so all could see him, and give the illusion that he was taller and his power came from above.

"Gentlemen, tonight is a night that will be remembered for a long time. We're playing our first game in a new stadium. A stadium paid for by the taxpayers of this district. They expect results, and even more importantly, I expect results. I expect victory. Gentlemen, I expect at the end of this season to add a fifth state trophy to the four now sitting in the trophy case at the school entrance."

"None of you on this team knows what it means to be a loser. Teams come to our school for us to show them that they are losers, that they cannot defeat Black Mountain High School. Last season our school administrators told us that we couldn't pray before a game. They said that this might offend some of you who may not believe in God." The Coach turned his body so all could see his face. "Is there any one here that does not believe in the God that brings us victory, who oversees our practices, who gives us the strength and talent to vanquish our enemies? Any one?" The coach's bright eyes scanned the players for heretics. "I didn't think so."

"Everyone on one knee." He knelt on the bench as his team went to their knees on the concrete floor.

"O, merciful God, Watch over our players tonight. Show them the path to victory. Smite the eyes of our opponents so that they may drop balls thrown to them, so they may trip over their own players, and that thou should make the ball slippery in their hands. Let us show our citizens that the players of Black Mountain High School are the best anywhere. So that my boys' parents may shine their pride on each of them, and to help them to smash the opposition, and let them be forgiven for any they may bring low and permanently disable."

"In the name of our God in Heaven, Amen."

The team chorused "Amen."

"Now, boys, some people say that the Henderson Tigers are a weak team. That they are not a worthy opponent of the Black Mountain Lions, that they are merely an appetizer at the start of a long season, well that conclusion can only be justified by performance on the field. I don't care what the score is. I want one hundred percent. If I think you're not giving it all, you'll find a nice cold spot on the bench reserved for losers."

The team sat watching the coach pace along the bench filling them with the fire of victory, pumping them up to stand three inches taller and to hit the Tigers forty pounds heavier. To create a rage that would let them rundown their opponents like a semi-truck with no brakes rolling down a long hill.

With a roar the team exited the dressing room and ran though a tunnel to the field, the sound of their cleats like millions insane crickets. They burst into the artificial light and were covered with the roar of five thousand voices screaming for Tiger blood.

Margaret led her cheerleaders alongside the team jumping in the air and waving their green and gold pompoms. They tumbled and cart wheeled to their positions along the front of the stands.

The Henderson Tigers won the toss-making this the only thing that went their way all evening. Their offense was stopped by the overweight line of the Lions and their defense fell to blocking and Jason McKinley. The boy was coated in oil all night-five touchdowns from running and one from passing. The tally on the scoreboard was 56-0 nothing at the closing gun.

The players headed into the dressing room with almost everyone muddied. The Coach had cleared the bench for the fourth quarter, except for Jason, and gave some of the backbenchers some play time. Jason played the entire game. The coach wanted the boys statistics to be unreachable in future efforts after this season.


Portia and Amy left the game just before half time. Seated near an exit, they ran for it during one of Jason's touchdown runs. Portia doubted anyone had noticed their departure.

Amy started the car. "Where are we going, Portia?" Portia was keeping Amy in the dark as much as possible.

"Lake Lily, on the north side of town where County Road 12 crosses a small bridge, go there and you're going to drop me off. You're coming back to the game."

"Without you?"

"Yeah, if any one asks about me tell them I'm in the bathroom and then move to sit somewhere else so it won't seem strange if I don't come back. I was seen everywhere at the game in the first half. People should say they saw me at the game."

Amy sounded doubtful about this. "Ok. I'll try."

They rode in silence. Amy didn't know what to say. She thought that from watching shows on TV that she might be in trouble over this, but Portia was pregnant by this son of a bitch who deserved having his nuts cut off. If Portia was brave enough to do this then she would support her even if it meant trouble for her later.

Portia directed her over a route she had driven over a couple of days ago. As the road curved around the north shore of the lake, Portia told her to slow down and watch out for a small bridge crossing a creek.

The car's headlights lit up the board bridge, and Portia whispered for Amy to stop before going on the bridge. Amy parked the car on the side of the road. Portia looked at the bridge and knew this was her last chance to turn back. She was turning to Amy as a large SUV roared by barely missing them.

Amy spat. "Fuck. What a loser!" The tension was getting to her.

"Don't worry, Amy. Let's get going." The two girls got out. Amy opened the trunk, and Portia pulled out the plastic bag and set it by the car. She pulled out the rope and picked up the bag.

"Amy, drive about thirty feet onto the bridge." Portia carried the bag and rope onto the bridge and stopped by the car. She opened the passenger side door and tied the nylon rope around the seat.

"Amy, I am going to climb down to the water. When there's no slack on the rope pull it back up and drive back to the football game. Come back at midnight. Stop back where you did when I unloaded. Wait there. Turn the lights off in the car. Lie down in the seat so no one who drives by will see you. I'll come out and we'll get back to my house. Do you understand?"

Amy nodded.

"I love you, Amy." Portia hugged her friend. Amy's doubts vanished with her friend's warm embrace. Portia kissed her cheek and released her.

Portia threw the end of the rope over the bridge railing. She hooked her arm into the drawstring of the bag and stepped over the side. Taking the rope in her hands she disappeared into the night. Amy waited about a minute until she saw that the rope had gone slack. She pulled it into the car and drove back to the football slaughter.


Margaret and Linda Potter sat on a bench in the girls' locker room waiting for the boys to shower.

"Linda, what's up with you after the game?" Margaret thought about the reward she promised Brett after the game. She licked her lips at the thought of Brett's long cock between her lips. Linda glanced over and saw the rapid tongue motion and wondered if it was directed at her. She had never known Margaret to make such a provocative gesture to her before.

"Jason and I are going out to his lake place." She glowed as he broke the news she was going with the star running back.

Margaret flashed Linda a bright smile, "Linda, I sure hope you took your birth control pills this morning, if you're taking out Jason."

Linda laughed, "Well, I don't know that I'm going to give it up tonight."

"Too bad. It's just the night for a little fun on the beach. Brett's going to get his something-something tonight."

"Maggie, have you and Brett... ?" Linda left the question hanging.

"A few days ago." She replied.

"Really!" She scooted closer to Margaret. She whispered, "How was it?"

"Oh, the first time was okay, but the second was fucking great." She hugged Linda and felt their breasts touch.

"God, Margaret, what made you finally decide to give it up?" Linda didn't pull back from the intimate touch of their breasts. It gave her a warm feeling to be this close to Margaret.

"It was getting arrested. I decided that life was too short, because I could be in jail right now in very hot water if the Chief hadn't figured out I was framed. It was about an hour after I found out the charges were being dropped that we did it out behind our house in the gazebo."

"A gazebo! How romantic. I gave mine up in the backseat of a car." Linda looked around and saw they were alone. She pulled Margaret closer and felt her captain's hand slide down to her ass.

"It was romantic. He was so sweet and gentle. We did it again the next night and it was phenomenal. I came so hard."

"Cumming is so good." Linda whispered this in Margaret's ear. Her hand came around to Margaret's front and rubbed under her breasts. The girls turned to each other and moved together their lips touching. Margaret slipped her tongue out and pressed it into Linda's lips. Tongues slithered together and the embrace tightened so that Linda's large breasts flattened Margaret's.

Margaret pulled back and ran her finger over Linda's wet lips. "I think we should take this up later."

Linda nodded. "It wouldn't be cool to get caught."

"After the party why don't you come over to my house and we'll have a little sleepover." Margaret cupped Linda's full tit and thumbed the nipple.

"That would be a lot of fun." Their lips touched lightly. "We better go find the boys or they might leave without us."

Margaret took a brown bag from her locker. Linda saw the name, Helen's on the side of the bag. "What's that?"

"Just something's I bought for Brett to see later." She pulled out a black g-string.

Linda looked at the thin straps strings attached to the black panel. "When did you start dressing so, eh... , hot."

"I found a place that sells the sexiest lingerie." She pulled the crotch, and a long slit opened up.

"Oh, God, Margaret, they're crotchless! You have to take me and get some. Jason would just die if he reached for the gold and found it wide open for him." She giggled and ran her fingers along the slit. Margaret saw the lust in her friend's eye.

"Would you like me to put them on now?" Margaret offered.

Linda thought and said, "Yes, let me see them."

Margaret pulled down her cheerleader panties exposing her bare pussy. She pulled up the black panties and lifted her skirt. Linda reached down and found the opening and slipped her fingers inside.

"It's pretty sensitive right now, I don't know what I would do if you did that again." Margaret gave her friend a smoldering look.

Linda's fingers moved softly inside. Margaret grabbed her hand and whispered hotly, "Linda, if you touch me again you better be ready to do something about it, if... you... know... what... I... mean."

Linda knew instantly what she meant and softly replied, "Okay, later."

Margaret pulled back on her cheerleader's panties and the girls left the locker room to find the victorious players waiting for their rewards.


Jason almost hit the blue Saturn parked at the side of the road. His attention was on the joint that Linda just passed him. "Shit, what the fuck was that?"

"Some car just parked on the side of the road," Jason yelled, "a couple of broads inside it talking."

Brett yelled out. "Don't fucking kill us Jason. We'll never win the state title if we're dead." Margaret giggled wildly. She was two hits into the joint and was high. No one in the car though it was the slightest bit ironic that, two days after being cleared on a pot bust, Margaret was in the back seat of a car getting high.

Jason pulled on the roach until his fingers burned; he rolled down the window and tossed it out. Can't let the folks find roaches in their Navigator. "Roll another, Linda."

"Don't you think, we've had enough?" She didn't want him too stoned.

"If I thought we had enough, I wouldn't have asked you to roll another." He gave her a cold look. Our first date and already she's giving me shit.

She backpedaled. "Sure, Jason, no problem." She pulled the bag from her purse and quickly rolled one bigger than the first. She lit it and took a hit. God, am I fucked up. Smoking pot with Jason is a fucking road to oblivion.

Linda leaned back over the seat and saw that Brett and Margaret were swallowing tongues. Brett's hand was up Margaret's shirt moving his hand over her breast. "Hey, you two, put your tongues back in your mouths and take this." She handed the joint back to Brett, with him taking with the hand that just fondled his girl friend's tit. Brett took a hit and kissed Margaret shotgunning her. They smashed their mouths together and the smoke leaked lazily from small gaps in their locked lips.

Margaret passed the join back up to Jason. The cabin was only just ahead, and he took a quick toke and passed it to Linda. Margaret leaned up between the seats and faced Linda, "Shotgun me, honey."

Linda gave her captain a wild look. She toked deeply and pressed her lips to Margaret's. Jason looked over and growled, "Holy, fuck." The girls' throats moved as their tongues dueled. Brett couldn't believe his girlfriend was swapping tongues and smoke with her girlfriend. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. When their mouths parted almost no smoke floated up. Margaret leaned back onto Brett and sat on a major erection. She giggled loudly and kissed his cheek. "I can feel you enjoyed that." Linda just sat back in her seat and looked out the passenger window, saying nothing. She was still pissed at Jason's remark.

Jason pulled the Navigator up to his family's lake palace. Two stories, a sharp peaked roof, and the side facing the lake was all windows.

Jason's could see into the cabin as his Uncle Bill, his father's brother, and his Aunt Cindy emptied cases of beer into coolers. Jason pointed them out to his friends. "Uncle Bill and Aunt Cindy are the coolest people. The always come out during the game to get the party set up. They make sure everyone has a good time."

Margaret said, "I can't believe you have no walls, any one can just see in."

Jason laughed, "Yeah, make sure you two pull the curtains, unless you want every one to watch."

Margaret laughed and hit the back of his head, "Pervert. You would love to watch wouldn't you?"

He turned at said, "It would turn me on more if you watched me fuck Linda." Linda gave him a cold stare.

Margaret ignored his tone and giggled, "Only if I got to join in."

Brett laughed, "Hey, what about me?"

"You could fuck Linda after I finished." Linda ignored Jason's serious suggestion.

"Fuck, Jason, I'm not going to fuck in your shit." Brett replied. Margaret, even in her stoned state, saw the effect of Jason's words on Linda.

She opened her car door. "Let's get inside and get our suits on. I want to go swimming." Margaret ran around the car to open Linda's door. "Come on, honey, let's get changed." She had to drag Linda from the SUV and into the house.

Jason and Brett strolled up the cabin. "Hey, Brett, what do you say we stake out a room later and swap, Margaret's pretty hot and I would love a crack at her, and Linda's very good at sucking cock. You'll love her slurping on your dick."

Brett would have punched a less prominent member of the team. "Hey, Jason, be cool. She and I have just started doing it, and I don't want to push her into something like that right now."

"Shit, that's too bad. Is she a good fuck?"

Brett nodded, "She's great."

Before Jason pulled open the door he said, "Oh, fuck man, don't tell me that. I want a piece of her so bad." He pointed a finger at Brett. "Hey, you owe me, remember, for fixing you up last year. Fix me up with Maggie, I want to fuck her so bad. What if I talk Linda into giving you some of her tight little ass?"

Brett forced a laugh. "We'll see, Jason."

He barked, "Fuck yes." He pulled open the door and yelled, "Uncle Bob!"

The older man looking much like Jason at fifty bear hugged his nephew. "Great game, kid. What a start to a new season! You're gonna make it five state championships in a row!"

His aunt pulled her husband away and hugged her talented nephew. She was a foot shorter than Jason, but her lack of height was made up in her increased bust size. Jason let her have a big hug, and he enjoyed her twin pontoons floating over his chest. Her breath carried a strong current of Irish whiskey; his aunt loved her Bushmills, and always got an early start. He moved his hand down toward her ass, but she pushed him back and wagged a finger. "You naughty boy, trying to feel up your aunt. Now stop it." Playing out an old joke, she laughed when she said it, but inside she wanted to let him run his hand over her wide bottom; Uncle Bill hadn't handled her bottom in months, and she knew it needed some serious work. She saw Bill giving Margaret's ass a close visual examination. The shit, does he think he's getting into her pants tonight? Not likely. The old fart will have to settle for some little chickie who is too stoned and drunk to know a fifty-two year old man is riding her backside.

Margaret asked, "Cindy, where can we change, we want to get our suits on."

Cindy pointed with her whiskey hand to the hall. "Last door on the right."

Margaret pulled the sullen Linda down the hall. "I'm glad this isn't one of the rooms with all windows." Linda sat down on the bed and watched as Margaret pulled off her cheerleader uniform. "Linda, perk up, you know Jason can be a real asshole sometimes."

Linda gave her a look of surprise. Margaret instantly understood the problem. She knelt at Linda's feet. "Linda, I want to say something before we go back out." She rested her elbows on her teammate's knees. "All my life, I've been a bitch."

Linda started at this admission. Margaret gave off a stoned giggle, "I know you're surprised to hear me admit it, but getting arrested opened my eyes. If the Chief hadn't figured out who put the pot in my locker I could be headed for jail."

"We knew you were innocent, Maggie." Linda was warming to this new Margaret.

"I know you did, honey, but not many other people in the school did. Most would have been happy to see me locked up." She sat back on her feet. "I've thought a lot about my behavior in the past, and the only thing I can think of is to apologize to all the people I've been a bitch to. You're the first." She took Linda's hand in hers. "I want to apologize for all the nasty, bitchy, cruel things I've said in the past. Please forgive me."

Linda trembled as Margaret hand burned in hers. Tears formed and glided down her tanned cheeks. She floated down to the floor beside her new friend, and embraced her. The girls held each other, and then Margaret began to cry, great heaving sobs. Linda synched up and they washed away great dunes of hurt.

Their sobs slowed to a gentle rain, and Linda kissed Margaret's wet neck. She sniffled loudly and Margaret fell into a pot-bellied laugh. Linda picked up the tune and soon they vibrated with joy. Wet fingers wiped off wet cheeks. They sat on the floor and became aware of their intimate embrace. Linda moved a strand of Margaret's hair from her damp cheek. "Kiss me, kiss me like you did in the car when you were joking around with the joint."

Margaret knew what to do. She gazed into Linda's eyes and attacked her. Her lips banged Linda's into her teeth and her tongue ripped open her lips. She knocked Linda back on the floor and writhed on top of her. Her tits against Linda's, her legs entwined with Linda's, their bodies slammed together. Margaret pushed up Linda's jersey and bra and kissed her breast. Linda moaned and whispered, "Oh, Maggie, yes. Yes. Suck them," as she pulled up on Margaret's uniform top. In seconds the girls were topless and rolling on the floor, each looking for a superior position to pleasure the other.

Fingers found pussies seconds later and grew damp again from the tears of pleasure suddenly flowing out. Legs spun like pinwheels as panties were ripped down. Fingers found clits and loud staccato grunts followed their polishing. The sensations built and Margaret quickly turned and buried her face in Linda's seething pussy. Linda whipped her body around to find Margaret's needy pussy. Loud moans, slaps on wet cunts, and the sounds of liquids being stirred rapidly filled the room.

Outside the thin door, Cindy moved to knock when a load moan pierced her eardrums. Cindy became a park statue, her hand raised in a frozen motion by the molten lava flowing from the room to her ears.

Fuck. Two members of the Black Mountain Cheerleading squad were having sex in her bedroom. They're not even trying to be quiet. She looked up the hallway toward the cabin entryway. The men must be outside drinking.

Cindy's hand thawed and lay on the doorknob. It rested there as she heard, "Lick my hot cunt," through the door. She turned the knob praying they didn't lock the door. The knob turned silently. "Fuck," penetrated the door and Cindy pushed. On the floor at the foot of the bed lay Margaret and Linda in a sixty-nine. Cindy could see the back of Margaret rolling head. The girls still wore their skirts, but they were twisted and riding high on their stomachs out of the way of their lovemaking.

Cindy's entire body was wet. The heat in the room blasted her body and her sweat flowed. Her pussy throbbed as she watched the high school girls fucking on the floor. Her cunt pissed juice into her panties and pantyhose. She was dying to throw herself onto the two girls and offer to service them in any way they desired. Just make me a part of this. Let me lick your pussies. Let me finger your wet cunts. Let me make you both cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.