Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Margaret and Brett finished up their mountain of homework in two hours. Margaret slowed them down my insisting that Brett kiss her every few minutes. He was happy to grant her requests with one eye on the door to his room. Brett loved this new Margaret. This soft and cuddly Margaret was digging deeply into his heart. Until her arrest he thought of her as his girl friend, but feelings of love for her were usually doused in the bitchy attitude she had for others. She was fun, but anything more he couldn't see, but since her traumatic arrest, she had turned into a teddy bear that he was deeply falling in love with. If he had known what the arrest would have done for her, he would have put the pot in her locker.

He would have gotten more kisses, but his mother kept passing by the open door to his room and offering to serve them snacks or drinks. Adrian Butler liked the fact her boy was dating the wealthiest girl in town and wanted her kept happy. Before Margaret always showed his mother feels of condescension, but this evening Margaret had stopped into the kitchen to pick up a snack, and when Brett walked in, the two were chatting like old friends. He saw the joy in his mother's eyes over this, and his genuine affection for Margaret swelled.


Brett's mother grew up in the white trash section of Black Mountain, an area of trailer parks and run down homes, down in the flat part of town. She was a waitress at a diner just off the college campus when Alex Butler started roosting at the diner to study. Adrian hated living with her parents, but didn't want jump into bed with some yahoo just to get out of their house. She had seen too many of her friends with black eyes, broken bones, and kids living with a drunken husband who relied on his wife to bring home the bacon, even if it was to put on her eye to keep down the bruising. Adrian watched the quiet young man who ordered coffee by the pot while he studied structural engineering and architecture. She quietly started talking to him and when he realized that she liked him he started asking her out. His friends kidded him about dating a girl from that "flats," but he didn't care. Alex wasn't a man who ever paid much attention to what people thought and welcomed the company of the cute waitress who had no idea how smart she was.

Alex's parents didn't find out about Adrian until he graduated and proposed on the same day. His very upper crust and proper parents looked down on Adrian's hick roots, but came to appreciate her, when Alex help her to improve her speech, and he pushed her to return to school. He helped her with her home work after working twelve to fourteen hour days as a junior associate at what is now Butler, Anderson and Wilson, the largest architectural agency in Mississippi.

Adrian quietly worshipped the ground her husband walked on. He had saved her from the pit her childhood friends still occupied, taught her to appreciate learning, and the strength to ignore the barbs launched by the snobs about her origins in the "flats." Her husband's parents came to dearly love her and even welcomed her still rough-edged parents into their large home up on the side of the mountain.

The only sadness of her life was that she only had one child, Brett. The birth almost killed her, and it did end her chances for having more children. She poured all her love and attention into Brett's upbringing. It was a contradiction that she never noticed that she wanted her son to marry well and not someone from the "flats."

She kept a close eye on him and Margaret, but not too close an eye, she knew her boy needed some private time with Margaret also. They were young, and still had college ahead of them, but Adrian wanted Margaret for a daughter-in-law.


While his mother was keeping up appearances by closely monitoring her son and his girl friend, she did know they would need a little private time before the night was out, so when she saw them folding up their homework, she grabbed her husband to go for an evening walk.

During her last pass by Brett's bedroom she told the couple that parental supervision would be gone for about a half hour. She didn't quite put it that way, but Brett's eyes glowed at the news, and he gave Margaret a warm glance, which she returned.

His mother made lots of noise downstairs getting her husband out the door. She shouted upstairs, "Bye, we'll be back in about thirty minutes."

Upstairs, Margaret stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. Brett watched in amazement at her sudden stripping. "We have thirty minutes, Brett, do you think that will be enough?" She stripped off the blouse and dropped it on the chair by her. He gasped as he stared at her breasts.

"You're not wearing a bra?" He had never known her to be without one.

"I thought you might like me this way." She rubbed her stiffening nipples and let him drink in her sight. She unzipped her skirt. "I have another surprise." The skirt fell to the floor, revealing a black g-string panty that barely covered her pussy and black stockings hanging from an equally black garter belt. "I bought these yesterday. Do you like?"

He dumbly nodded. I have to do something really special for my mother tomorrow for taking dad out for a walk. The black panties make her look, he thought, eh... slutty,... no, not that; it made her look like she wanted him more than anything on earth. Margaret turned around and gave Brett a view from the back. She struck a model's pose and his eyes glued to her perfect ass with the thin, black strings crossing it and the stockings that covered her trim legs.

She knew her surprise was a hit. I'll have to thank Helen for his reaction. I need to know if my lack of an orgasm the first time with Brett was due to him or my inexperience. Martin, at the Ramada, certainly made me cum hard. I need to know that I can get the same from Brett.

She turned around and held out her hand. "Take me to bed, darling." Even though the house was empty, Brett scooted over to his door, shut it and locked it, before taking her hand. She pulled him over to the twin bed, pulled down the covers and slid between the sheets. Patting the bed she said, "Get naked and join me, honey, I want you to fuck me in a real bed."

He stripped off his tee short and shorts. Margaret spotted his white briefs, "Honey, would you mind if I bought you some sexier underwear?"

Brett pushed down his tidy whities and asked, "What sort of sexy underwear?" He moved into bed next to Margaret.

"Oh, something like a black silk bikini." She thought they would look good in something that matched.

"I've never worn anything but white briefs." Shit, what would the guys in the locker room say? Black, silk, underwear! I will take some serious kidding at least, but, if Maggie wants me in silky underwear, I think I could take it.

Her hand rubbed the cotton. "Silk is so smooth. I think you would be so sexy in black silk." Her hand caressed his full erection through the cotton.

"You want to buy me underwear?" His breath caught as she caressed his cock.

"I will, honey. Something black, silky, and very sexy." She began to pull the elastic down. His cock popped free. "I would love to buy you things. I think we should go shopping some time soon." She took him in hand and stroked its full length.

"Sure, honey, but I can buy my own underwear."

"No, you can't..." Her mouth filled with his cock. The wet interior of her mouth surrounded his prick as she sucked. She moaned as she took more in her mouth. I love sucking cock. Her hand stopped his penetration as he thrust upward. She hollowed her cheeks with the suction and licked his leaking prick with firm strokes of her tongue. His balls filled her hand and she squeezed them slightly. Brett couldn't believe this was the same girl from two days ago.

He pulled her head off his prick. "Maggie, you're going to make me cum. I'm just not used to they hot way you suck me. I don't think I can get another one up before mom and dad get home."

She laughed and gave his cock a long lick to see him shiver from the sensation, "Okay, honey, then let's trade places." She knelt in the bed and swept her leg over his chest and set the black panel of her g-string right on his mouth. "Suck me, honey. Lick my pussy." He chewed on her through the silk. She's right about silk; this is fucking hot eating her pussy through this slick stuff. Brett may have liked the silk, but to Margaret, it was in the way. she pulled hard on the strings and ripped them off. She tossed them over her shoulder scoring a direct hit in his desk trashcan. His mother would empty the trash tomorrow and find them. She would repaired the damage so well that Brett's father never noticed the new stitching when Adrian wore them to bed the next night. Adrian sat on Alex's cock thinking that Brett must have ripped them off Margaret in his need to fuck her. As she rode Alex, she hoped that Brett was a considerate lover, who looked after the needs of his woman. As she fucked her husband, she thought that she should have a talk with Brett about this, yes, have a talk; she came hard on her husband's prick and with a couple of more strokes on his cock felt him fill her up. She also decided to ask Margaret where she bought the sexy panties.

"Eat me, baby. Lick my bare lips." Margaret smashed her pussy into Brett's face and rode his tongue. The boy had trouble breathing, but thought that it was a hell of a way to go. He took her ass cheeks in hand and pulled her down even harder.

Margaret wrenched herself free and jumped off the bed to get her purse. She pulled out a condom and leaped back on the bed. Brett reached for it, but she brushed his hand aside and quickly ripped open the package. With a quick glance as to the correct side, she rolled it down his long cock. "You're ready to fuck now, honey." She climbed over him and lined his prick up on the path to glory. Margaret was quickly coming to the conclusion that the problem the first time was hers. She slid Brett's prick up her pussy and knew her climax was moments away.

When fully mounted, she leaned down and kissed him deeply while rocking on his cock. She moaned in his ear, "Oh, baby, you're so fucking big and hard, fuck my little cunt, honey." Sitting up she rode him hard, slamming down on him and pulling up. He thrust up and the two slapped together with loud smacks that could be heard throughout the house.

Margaret screamed as her climax ripped through her. God, I love fucking, I love big, fat pricks up my little cunt, I'm so fucking glad I cum like this with Brett. I'm still going to play with Terri and Molly, but I know now that I love cock.

Brett held on and didn't pop as Margaret slowly stopped. She looked down at him and cried, "I love you, Brett," with tears running down her face. She leaned down to kiss him again, and marveled that he was still hard. Rolling off, she got on the bed for some doggy. Martin had showed her how deep a cock could get this way.

Margaret's wide-open pussy hypnotized Brett; the lips were swollen and wet. He quickly got behind her and drove his cock into her. She slammed back to increase the force of his entry and felt every rib on the condom. He looked down and watched his prick vanish into her. She was grunting at the base of every stroke. He could see her hand was underneath her rubbing her clit. She was chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"I am cumming, baby." He slammed into her and unleashed his juice into the rubber.

Margaret joined him. "Fill my cunt, baby." Her language ripped the sperm from his balls. "I'm cumming too," she screamed convulsing and feeling every spurt of her lover's sperm pumped through his cock as she came a second time.

She lowered herself to the bed, and he slowly followed. She reached her hand back and rubbed his ass. "Oh, Brett, you made me cum twice. That was so fucking good. Don't pull out yet."

"I have to honey, or the condom will fall off." He grasped the collar of the latex and pulled it out with his cock.

"Oh, Brett, you are so good in bed. I love you so much." She lay face down, her breathing recovering. Brett looked at the goddess lying in his bed and thanked heaven she got arrested. It's really changed her inside. She's just not the bitch she used to be. She never told me that she loved me before today.

They heard a door open and his mother yell out, "We're home." The two jumped off the bed. Margaret found her dress, but couldn't find her panties. She slipped the black dress over her nude body and pulled a comb from her purse. Brett grabbed his clothes and ran for his bathroom to dispose of the condom. He came out a moment later dressed.

Margaret gathered up her school work and said, "I better get home, honey." She kissed him hard, and they walked out on the landing. Brett pressed her against the stair rail and kissed her again. His father was looking up and saw that his son's girl friend not only didn't have any panties on, but shaved her pussy. He stood looking up until the couple moved. Morning his lost youth, he walked back to his bedroom and hoped Adrian made it back to the bedroom before his Margaret's-pink-pussy generated hard on faded.

Portia waited until she was sure her parents were well asleep and the snarling of her father's snoring would mask any accidental creaks in the wood floor. Wearing her pink bunny slippers she tiptoed downstairs. In the kitchen she get the emergency flashlight from the pantry. Quietly leaving the house she went into the garage and retrieved the tranquilizer gun from behind the freezer, a pair of garden sheers, and a roll of electrical tape. At her father's boat she stopped and got a length of nylon rope. In the kitchen she got three trash bags from under the sink.

Back up stairs she laid out the black gun case on her bed. She opened the case and pulled out the gleaming metal gun, glad to have been paying attention when, a month ago, her father had told the family at dinner that the department had just purchased the latest in tranquilizer dart guns. It had two barrels to let it fire two darts in a rapid sequence. The darts were loaded with adult human-sized doses of a tranquilizer that would knock out someone out in eight to ten seconds. Portia thought that Jason would never figure out what happened to him before he passed out. Two darts meant that she could miss and still hit him again.

She laid the gun on the bed and got a pair of scissors from her desk. She pulled two-foot strips of electrical tape from the roll. Carefully cutting this into strips, she covered the shiny surfaces of the gun with the black tape. When finished she picked up the gun and turned it over. Not a sliver of the bright metal surface showed through when she finished taping. She loaded the darts and made sure the safety was on. She tightly taped shut the ends of both gun barrels. The gun went into a plastic garbage bag. She twisted the garbage bag around the barrel of the gun and wrapped it tightly with the electrical tape.

Portia went to her closet and removed the sleeping bag she used for sleepovers. She pulled out the bag and took the laced carrying bag on her bed. She inserted the gun, leaving the barrel sticking out. She taped the barrel to the carrying bag strap so it wouldn't fall out of the bag. She taped the garden shears to the gun inside the bag.

Going back to her closet she took out a small quilt and a white sheet. Spreading the quilt on the floor she then laid the sheet over it. Reaching up to her desk she took her stapler and stapled the sheet to the quilt punching a staple in every three inches.

Portia sat up and looked through her desk drawers until she found a package of balloons. She blew up a balloon and tied it off. She repeated this with two more balloons. The balloons went into the carrying bag. Over the balloons she stuffed the modified quilt. She tied the drawstring of the bag tight and stowed it in the bottom of her closet with the nylon rope. The empty tranquilizer gun case went under the bed to wait for Friday night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.