Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The Chief walked up to the white frame house, climbed onto the board porch running the full length of the front, and knocked on the door. A bleached blonde woman wearing a robe answered the door in a damp white robe. The Chief's eye's watched her tits sway under the robe. Allissa Avery wasn't expecting the Chief of police to be on her doorstep. "What can I do for you?"

"Is you son home? Sean Avery?"

"No sir, he's off with his friends." She wrapped her robe around herself tighter. The Chief's eyes were fondling her tits though the thin cotton.

"I need to talk to him, Ms. Avery. It's about Margaret Horner's arrest for marijuana."

"Chief, I don't think Sean knows Margaret Horner. They're not really in the same social circle."

"I guess not, ma'am, so as far as you know, he's never talked to her?" The Chief just couldn't keep his eyes off the cleavage Allissa was showing him.

"I don't think so. He's never mentioned it if he has."

"What about at school? Do you know if your son has had any trouble with the principal?"

"No, not that I know of. The principal is arranging some extra help for Sean with his classes. He's getting him a tutor to help him along."

"Jack Gardner is getting him a tutor?" The Chief thinks that this doesn't sound like the Jack Gardner he knows.

"Yes, Dr. Gardner is a very good man. He and I hit it off well and he agreed to help my son with a tutor." Yeah, Chief, I had to fuck him to get that though, I bet you'd like to know about that.

"So, you and your son are very enthusiastic about the job Dr. Gardner is doing?"

"Oh, absolutely, sir." Chief Handy is not getting what he expected. He smells the rat, but just can't locate him. The blonde's story just doesn't fit into the Chief's picture of the case.

"I want to thank you Ms. Avery for your co-operation."

She smiled and said, "Anytime, Chief."


The Chief returned to his office after talking to Allissa Avery. He told Alice that he didn't want to be disturbed. He turned on his little used computer and started up the word processing program. He slowly typed for an hour, and then spent another half-hour fixing his mistakes. The Chief printed the file and after checking his printed copy, he quit the program without saving the file.

He went out to the copier and made two copies by himself. Alice tried to help him, but he told her he could do it. This sent Alice to wondering; since she was surprised the Chief knew how to run the copier.

He stuffed the three copies into separate envelopes. He locked them into his safe and then left for the District Attorney's office.


Chief Handy found Arthur Anderson, the Davis County district attorney, at this campaign headquarters. Anderson didn't really have any opposition in the election, but that didn't stop him in his quest for campaign contributions.

For about three months before every election Anderson lived off his campaign. It paid for meals, hotels, travel, and things the contributors might not have been pleased about.

Arthur was a fourth generation lawyer in Black Mountain, and his father had been the District Attorney before him. He grew up learning how to be District Attorney. When his father had retired and Arthur was running for his first time, his father had passed onto him a set of secret files that almost assured generous campaign contributions. Arthur took the list of names off the files and made the rounds collecting support and contributions. From a few female names on the list he had collected more than money. Arthur was the only male in Black Mountain that knew the true story of the Social Club. He kept it a secret in exchange for a little young pussy on the side when he wanted it. It was good for the Social Club that Arthur's environment just burst with young pussy.

Arthur's greatest obstacle to a life-time tenure was all these liberal groups that thought they had the right to look over his shoulder and pass judgment on his job performance. His grandfather had been free to call a nigger a nigger without having the press and the NAACP climbing up his ass to scream about it. He had told many a smoked-filled room that he wished he had lived in the days of his grandfather, when a man could speak his mind. The men smoking the cigars with him also harkened for those days. Smoking causes cancer, so the number of men populating the smoke-filled rooms was in the decline.

Arthur did have one advantage his father never had; he bore a striking resemblance to Robert Redford. His father was short and fat and the two looked nothing like each other. His mother knew that Arthur bore a striking resemblance to a tall blonde gardener his mother had employed around the time of his conception. Women trying to make conversation and pointing out the height difference between Arthur and his siblings would get frozen out of the highest social circles. The gardener vanished around the time Arthur was one and his head grew out in bushy blonde hair. No one knows where he went. His wife was a fresh debutant of the Black Mountain Social Club when he married her, where she is a principal member today.

Handy cornered him after he had finished taping a radio spot. That would run on one station a few times. The tape was made by a couple of his cousins who were paid top dollar for the job.

The Chief bypassed Arthur's secretary, his niece Melissa Anderson; the D.A. believed that the best place to find employees was in the family. The Chief politely tipped his cap to the twenty-year old woman with the well-displayed cleavage; Arthur loved big tits. He poked his head in the door. "Arthur, I have to talk to you about the Horner case."

The D.A.'s eyes lit up like when Melissa leaned down to serve him coffee. He needed a high profile case to get his name in the papers and on TV, and let him get a few more contributions. "How solid is the case?"

The Chief laughed, "About as solid as a rubber in it's third use."

The D.A. frowned. "What the fuck is wrong with it?"

"She had no idea that pot was in her locker. Someone planted it there."

"No, shit. Who?"

"Someone who had a grudge against Margaret Horner. Well, it gets complicated here, It seems the drugs in Margaret Horner's locker were, on the word of a midget custodian, put in there by Coach Lombardo. The custodian had a grudge against our little cheerleader. Horner had insulted him on a previous occasion about his height. So when he saw Lombardo put the drugs in the boy's locker he looked up the locker combinations on the school's computer, and then moved them from the first locker to Horner's locker. Then a drug dog was brought in. He found the drugs in Horner's locker. Horner had no idea they were there."

The D.A. quickly got up and locked his door. "So, we have Black Mountain's all-time greatest football coach planting drugs in a student's locker. Chief, you've been smoking the grass you took out of the locker."

"No, Arthur. That's pretty much what happened." He said with a finality.

"Chief, I can't take that case into a court room. Try Vince Lombardo! Shit, the voters would throw me out of office and give it to him so he could throw me in jail. Forget it! It's not going to happen."

"Arthur, that's what happened. I can't go anything about it. Now, I've got to get the charges against the girl dropped, but I don't know how to do it without stirring up a real hornet's nest."

"You, mean you need to arrest someone for the crime."

"Yeah, Arthur, that's the size of it."

"Arrest the custodian, he put the drugs in Horner's locker."

"Arthur, he'll scream he saw Lombardo put the drugs into the first locker."

"God dammit! Chief, who the fuck is going to believe a dwarf custodian over Vince Lombardo? No one, that's fucking who! Here's how you play it. The fucking janitor saw the kid put the drugs in his locker. He wanted to fuck the little cheerleader so he moved the drugs. This way you get to arrest the kid with the drugs and the janitor. If the janitor will say he saw the kid put the drugs in his own locker, we plea bargain both the janitor and the kid down to no jail time and everyone walks, and Vince's name stays out of it. You and I get a big story in the papers and on TV, and we both get re-elected. How does that sound?"

Chief Handy laughed at Anderson's genius, "It sound's pretty fucking good. I'm going to need two warrants."

Anderson chuckled, "Let me call the judge, and we'll get you those warrants right away."

The Chief chuckled, "You know that little reporter for the Citizen is going to look pretty stupid when this is over. The Coach might even get to sue her."

"Fuck her."

"I wish."

The good ol' boys patted themselves on the back for saving their electoral seats. The Chief unlocked the door and let himself out to get to the court house for the warrants.

Arthur buzzed his intercom and called Melissa in. She entered and he looked up from a case file. "I'm sorry to ask you to work so late tonight, honey."

She leaned her five-foot five frame back against the door and locked it. "It's alright, Uncle Arthur. I knew you would make it up to me." She unbuttoned the top button on her white silk blouse showing her uncle her magnificent cleavage.

"Yes, darlin', I do try to make it up to you. How's that fiancé of yours?" He watched her undo another button.

"He's very horny, Uncle Arthur. Since the wedding is a week next Saturday, I cut him off Monday. It's only proper, Uncle. I want him hungry for my ass." She smiled as the last button parted, and she pulled the blouse free from her skirt and dropped it to her feet.

"I know. He will be. You have such a lovely ass. Couples have just too much sex before marriage now-a-days." He watched intently as she moved her hands behind her back and unloosed her heavy-duty bra holding up her DD-sized tits. God, do I love big tits, Arthur thought. The dark brown nipples contrasted with her bleached blonde hair.

She giggled as she reached for the zipper on her skirt, "I let him call me up before bed and talk dirty to me. He jerks of his little prick while I tell him how big a cock it is, and how much I love it when he fucks me. I'm driving him crazy, Uncle Arthur."

"God damn, honey, you just drive me crazy." Arthur's cock was rock hard as she dropped her skirt to the floor. She was left wearing a pink thong and panty hose. Her fingers hooked the black nylon and push them to the floor.

"Recognize them, Uncle Arthur, my sexy little panties?" She wiggled her hips and pulled up on the waist band as he stared at the stark camel-toe in her thong.

"Chicago, last year." He said as he recognized them immediately. Her twin sister Caroline owned an identical pair. He had purchased them when they all had visited a Victoria Secrets store in that big mall they have up there. He remembered well that night when they had both modeled them for him-the night they tried to smother him in their big titties. Identical twins make a man believe in heaven on earth. His cock was a bone in his pants over the memory of fucking one twin while she ate out her sister. He had to ask later which was which. Caroline was the eater.

"Uncle Arthur, you have such a good memory for panties." She laughed and slipped a finger through the right leg hole and rubbed her finger over her pussy lips. His eyes followed each movement as she masturbated. Melissa loved to be watched when she rubbed her little cunnie. It made her hot.

"It's easy to remember them when they're on such a sexy body." His fingers began tracing the outline of his cock in his pants. The little cunt still turned him on after six years of getting into her panties.

She closed her eyes as she masturbated for her uncle. "What do you think Caroline's new husband would have thought about her uncle buying her such sexy panties? And then pulling them off and fucking her while she ate out her sister?"

He laughed loudly, "About a much as knowing I beat him to that hot little pussy by about five years."

Melissa pulled out her finger and sucked on it. "Well, Uncle, he doesn't know I beat him to it by seven years." When she had removed every bit of her flavor from her finger she pushed her thong to the floor.

She spread her lips, "Uncle, remember, the first time you saw this little pussy." A long finger slipped inside and stirred her honey pot.

He stared at her busy finger, "God, how could I forget. I take you home from babysitting little Arthur and you suggest a stop by the lake to discuss your fee. We get there and you turn to me and pull up a leg and show me you weren't wearing any panties. I almost came in my pants at the sight of that pink little pussy. You barely had any hair on it."

Melissa moaned, "Caroline was so surprised when I slipped into bed after our little fun. I had a cunt full of cum waiting for her. She couldn't believe I talked you into taking my cherry."

"Honey, there wasn't a lot of talk involved was there?" Arthur unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice thick seven-inch cock. "Why don't you come over here, honey? I want a better view."

Melissa walked over and sat on her uncle's desk facing him. She leaned back and pulled her feet onto the edge of his desk. Her dripping pussy immediately before him, "You spent a lot of time in my pussy that night, Uncle Arthur. What ever did you tell Aunt Kristy why you got home so late?"

"I told her I had a flat tire and had to wait for a tow truck to fix it." He leaned down to kiss her pink thigh. His tongue found it coated with her juices.

"Ohhh, Uncle, you do that so well." Her uncle had always thrilled her with the ability of his tongue to make her cum. "I don't know how I held off Caroline from fucking you for almost a year. She was so pissed that I had lost my cherry first.

"After that night, your momma kept a pretty close eye on you. I think she suspected you had been a bad girl that night." Their little conversation came to a halt as Arthur's tongue entered Melissa's pussy. She settled back on the desktop and spread her legs to let her uncle take her for one of those very special rides. She had kidded him once that she spent so much time on his desk that she wanted a mattress installed.

She came with a loud, panting moan. Arthur stood up and pressed his cock deep into her cunt and began a brisk fucking of his niece. Melissa loved her uncle's cock; it was her first and still the one used most often. Her uncle got into her pussy more than her boyfriends had. He fucks me much better; that's why.

She pulled him down over her and whispered, "Fuck my tight little cunt, Uncle. I need your hot cum. I'm going off the pill after the wedding next week, uncle. You're gonna be fucking a wide open lane after that for your little wiggly sperm to travel up me. Who's gonna win, uncle? Who's gonna hit that little egg first? You or Harvey? Who's gonna make me a mama first?"

"I'm fucking going to, you hot little bitch! I'm gonna drag you out of the reception and fuck your little cunt before Harvey can get you."

"Good, Uncle Arthur, you just name the place and I'll be there with my panties around my ankles and my bridal gown over my back. Oh, God... fuck me." She wrapped her legs around her uncle and clawed his back. The idea of him being the father of her children turned her on.

"Don't worry baby, your kids are sure to be all blonde. My sperm will kick Harvey's spunk all the way back to the opening of your pussy and throw them out. Besides, I'll be fucking you more than him. I'll have you at lunch and after work. Damn, you are so fucking tight." He began to pound her hard; loud sloshing noises filled the room as he drove every stroke to the bottom.

Her fat tits bounced on her chest as she squeezed his cock tight in her well-used pussy. "Cum, Uncle, fill my hot cunt, harder, harder,... god, I'm cumming,... Cumming."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.