Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Greg and Anson were locked into Anson's second floor room. They were standing in front of the window as Anson showed his friend were his sister and her boyfriend fucked the night before.

"Shit, let's watch the fucking movie," Greg had the DVD in his hand Anson had given him that morning. After finding no chance to view the DVD during the day, Greg was hot to see it.

"Alright, sit down." Greg sat on the edge of Anson's bed to be as close to the 27" television as possible. Anson put the DVD in the player and down next to his buddy.

"Prostitutes." The word blared out of the speaker. Anson jumped for the remote.

"Shit. Turn it down, your parents will kill you if they know you have a DVD of their perfect daughter losing her virginity." Greg whispered.

Anson ran the volume down, but it really wasn't necessary at this point as they watched Margaret making out with Brett.

They clearly hear her say "You're hard baby." Both boys' dicks hardened at this. They got harder when Anson's sister pulled her boyfriends dick out of his pants. Greg breathed, "Shit. You did a great job of taping this."

Both boys grew silent as Margaret sucked Brett's dick into her mouth. Anson tried to rub his disk without being too obvious. The slurping sounds from the speakers had Greg rubbing his pants without caring what Anson thought.

When it was clear that Margaret was going to let her boyfriend cum in her mouth, Greg groaned and pulled down his zipper. "Sorry, buddy, but I've got to jack off." He fished out his six-inch cock and began beating off to the sight of Margaret swallowing her boyfriend's cum.

"Oh, fuck Greg. Me too." Anson pushed down his sweat pants and his cock popped free. The boys compared cocks and found them to be the same size. Anson joined Greg in masturbating as his sister lay against the gazebo wall and pulled up her dress.

"Oh, fuck." Greg burst out. His cum shot through the air and landed on his shirt and pants before drooling down his hand. Anson's cum was far behind. He had masturbated six times to the tape in the last eighteen hours.

Greg caught his breath and watched Margaret tell her boyfriend she was hot. He looked over at his buddy pulling on his cock. He looked back at the screen and back at his buddy's dick.

"Anson, man, this is so cool, jerking off together watching a porno."

"Oh, yeah, Greg, we'll have to do this again." Anson was working his dick hard, when he felt Greg's hand on his balls. He looked over and saw his buddy on his side.

"You got big balls, Anson. Bet you have a lot of cum in them."

Anson groaned at his friend's touch. "Oh, fuck Greg. Rub my balls. That's so fucking good."

Encouraged by his friend's reaction Greg slid his hand up and joined Anson's on his cock. Anson would have stopped him but it felt too fucking good. After a dozen strokes together Anson withdrew his hand and let his friend take over. Greg enthusiastically took over. He lay beside Anson and jacked off his buddy. Fuck, I'm hard again from jacking him off.

Greg had always dreamed of jerking off his friend. He would lay in bed at night thinking about Anson cumming all over him, his face, his hand, or his ass. His other dream was quicker into coming true. Greg laid his head on Anson's stomach and kissed the head of his cock. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good." Anson thrust up his cock and the head slipped between Greg's lips. Greg's mouth closed over the end of his buddy's dick. He tightened his lips and began to suck his first cock.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, Greg. You're sucking my dick. Fuck, I never thought it would feel so good." Greg was taking more cock into his mouth on each stroke. He could taste the cum leaking from the hard cock.

Anson leaned up on his elbows and watched his friend suck his dick. He's going to do this again, and again. Anson put his hands on Greg's head and fucked his mouth. His difficulty in cumming vanished. His balls were tightening up and he knew he was going to blow his load.

"Greg, I'm gonna cum. Watch it."

Greg ignored him and sucked harder. He wanted to taste Anson's cum. He wanted to swallow the load Anson was going to pump into his mouth

Anson gripped his buddy's head, "Fuck yes, cumming... cumming... eat my cum." He thrust up and began sending jets of cum into Greg's mouth. Greg sucked it all down, swallowing the young boy's entire load.

Anson lay back, panting from the intensity of his orgasm. He had jerked off many times in his life, but they all paled compared to Greg's blowjob. He looked at his friend and knew Greg was afraid about what he would say. To reassure his friend he reached over and took Greg's cock in his hand. The cock had drooped from his worry about Anson's reaction. Anson's reaction made his cock hard again almost immediately.

Greg pulled himself up on his elbows to see Anson's had started to slowly stroke his cock. His rock hard six-inch cock throbbed from the pleasure of his friend's grip.

Anson leaned over and sucked the head of Greg's dick into his mouth. It's so hot and so hard. It tastes so good. He licked the head and Greg moaned in response. "Oh, Anson, that's so fucking good. Suck my cock. Fuck, yes."

Anson pushed more of his friend's dick into his mouth. He brought up his left hand and fondled his balls. God, my dick is getting hard again. This is so cool.

He bobbed his head on the hard cock Greg thrust in his mouth taking almost his entire shaft, so that it bounced off the back of his throat. Anson moved his hand down and slowly jacked on his own dick. He moved down onto the floor between Greg's knees without losing his mouth losing its hold on the sweet cock he was sucking.

Greg wrapped his hands around the head he was fucking and stroked hard into Anson's hot mouth. His cum swelled up from his balls and began to fill Anson's mouth.

Anson never hesitated but sucked and swallowed his friend's cum jacking the shaft to get more of his sweet cream. He drained Greg and licked up the shaft to get any cum he might have missed.

"Oh, Anson, that was fucking fantastic." Anson pulled on his friend's pants and drew them down his legs. He pulled off Greg's shoes and removed his pants and briefs. He stood up and kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. He tossed off his tee shirt and stood before Greg naked.

"You look so fucking hot standing there naked."

"Join me, get your shirt off." Greg quickly stripped and the boys saw each other naked for the first time outside of gym class. Anson crawled up on the bed over Greg. He lay on top of them his hard cock pressed into Greg's limp dick.

He looked his friend in the eye and slowly lowered his head until their lips met. The kiss was soft, and they explored the sensations flowing from their lightly joined lips. Greg parted his lips and licked Anson's probing for entry. Anson's answered and they shared their first deep kiss. The boys embraced and pressed their bodies together as they explored the excitement a first kiss can generate.

Anson pressed his cock against Greg's and humped him. Greg took Anson's butt cheeks in his hands and pulled him closer encouraging him.

Greg whispered into his pumping friend's ear, "Do you want to?"

Anson in his lust didn't know what he was talking about, "Do what?"

Greg paused a second and replied, "Fuck me."

Anson's prick hardened more, if it could. "I've never fucked anyone before."

"Me neither." Greg kissed Anson's neck and caressed his pumping ass cheeks.

"You'd let me?"

"Yes, I've dreamed about it."

"Oh, shit. Me too."

"You'll need something to make me wet down there."

"Let me think." Anson jumped up and ran for his bathroom. He rummaged around in a drawer and came back, his hard cock bobbing as he walked, with a small jar of Vaseline.

"I hope this stuff doesn't get old." He opened the top and peered inside at the greasy gel. "Looks ok." He looked at the bed and his best friend lying naked on it. Fuck, he's hot. This stuff better work.

He got on the bed between Greg's splayed legs and scooped out a glob on his finger. He wasn't exactly sure where his friend's asshole was between his closed cheeks. He probed with his finger until he found the small hole. He pressed his slick finger inside and Greg moaned at the insertion.

"How does that feel?"

"Cold. It's fucking cold, but it does feel pretty good." Anson slowly fucked his finger into his buddy's ass feeling him get slippery and loosen up. He got more on his finger and added it to the gradually opening ass.

"Anson, use another finger. Fuck that's good." Anson complied and slipped his middle finger in to join the first. He could feel Greg's asshole begin to expand around his fingers. It was tight as fuck, but it was opening up.

Anson's attention was drawn back from his friend's asshole by the throbbing of his dick. He scooped more gel out and rubbed it around his ready cock. The old oily substance felt good on his dick. Shit, this makes my cock just glide through my hand. I'm going to use this the next time I jerk off.

He coated his prick with the clear shiny lubricant, and he put the lid on the jar and tossed it on the floor. Greg looked down and saw Anson move between his legs. His friend pushed his prick down to find Greg's opening. Almost by instinct Greg raised his legs high in the air and spread them.

"Oh, yeah, Greg. Here it goes." He could see his target now. The head of his prick covered the glistening asshole. He centered his cock and pushed. Nothing. He pushed harder and Greg's asshole began to open allowing the head of his dick to enter.

"Oh, shit, wait. That fucking hurt." Anson stopped but didn't pull out. He couldn't. The tight asshole surrounding his cock just felt too good.

"Okay, I'll stop." Greg lay under him growing used to the intruder. His asshole relaxed and the pain lessened and slowly faded. Pleasure flooded into the void.

He didn't tell Anson to continue, but he wrapped his legs behind his buddy's ass and pressed down. Anson's prick sank another inch into Greg's stretching asshole. "Wait," Greg panted. It feels so fucking good, but, damn, it hurts.

Anson stopped. He can't believe that something could feel so good. He looked into Greg's eyes and saw the discomfort. He kissed him, and Greg diverted his attention from his prick-filled ass to Anson's lips.

As their tongues brushed together Greg relaxed and another two inches of cock sank into him. He moaned and drove his feet into Anson's butt and the rest of his prick was buried in him.

Greg laughed nervously. "You're in, Anson." He kissed him deeply and they ground together. "Your dick feels so good. I think you can fuck me now."

Anson nodded and slowly pulled his prick almost free from his buddy's tight hole. He pressed back in and Greg arched his back and took the full length with the full pleasure of the stroke.

Greg groaned, "Oh, yes. I knew it would be this good." Anson began to stroke into the tight asshole surrounding his dick. The tight ring around his cock made Anson lose control and he stroked faster.

"Anson, fuck me... harder... it's so fucking good." Greg's cock was trapped between their bodies and was rock hard again. The combination of his asshole being fucked and his prick humping against Anson's stomach was bringing Greg close to a climax.

Anson had forgotten any concern about hurting his friend. He stroked the full length of his cock into him. Driving his cock in with powerful thrusts made his balls contract with the need to fill Greg's ass with a huge load of cum.

Greg bit down on Anson's shoulder and came around the thrusting cock. His cock pumped spurts of come between their writhing bodies. His ass clamped on Anson's cock, and he could feel every spurt as Anson emptied his load into him. The boys thrust and pumped out their orgasms until there was no more cum to flow from their young balls.

Anson rolled off Greg and lay panting next to him. No one said anything for a few minutes.

Greg broke the silence with a simple question. "Are we gay?"

Anson thought about the question and gave an honest answer, "I don't know."

They both thought this over in silence. Greg turned on his side and snuggled back into Anson who spooned his new lover and wrapped his arm around him. Greg caressed Anson's arm and the two boys fell asleep.

Greg woke up an hour later and felt a hard cock brushing his ass. The memories of the events after school cam back to him. Anson's stiff rod was pressing up against Greg's ass as he slept. Greg saw he had to be getting home soon, but first he spread his legs and reached down for Anson's hard dick. He positioned it at his no longer virgin ass. He took a breath and relaxed as he pressed back. Anson stirred as his cock slipped inside. Greg was again filled with glorious sensation of a cock up his ass. He snuggled back against Anson and pressed his ass to accept his cock fully.

"Wow, fuck, Greg, what a way to wake up." Anson came awake as his cock settled to the bottom. He wrapped his arm around Greg and pumped his cock into his buddy's tight ass. Greg reached back to encourage Anson's penetration.

"Fuck me, Anson... I love your cock, baby... kiss me."

Greg turned back to Anson's face and their lips met in a sensuous kiss. Their tongues wrestled as Anson's dick fucked his friend's tight ass. Anson moved his arm to one of Greg's nipples and pinched it. He played with the hard nub and flexed his hips to drive his dick deep into Greg. Encouraged by Greg's thrusts back at him he slid his hand down Greg's stomach and took his hard cock into his hand. Greg moaned loudly and whispered, "Fuck me, buddy... I want your cum in my ass... fuck me buddy... this is so fucking good."

Anson was close. His friend's tight ass created a heat in his cock beyond anything he had known. Greg's cock flexed in his hand and spurted sperm onto Anson's bed. He squeezed his lover's cock as he sprayed a pool of sperm on the spread. Anson thrust deep and came again up Greg's ass. He bucked and spurted and moaned, "Filling you... cumming... God, Greg your ass is so tight." He pumped his last dribbles and relaxed with his cock still in Greg.

"Anson, this is so fucking wild. I never thought sex would be this good. Can we do this again? I mean I have to go home now, but can we fuck again."

Anson laughed and kissed Greg. "Sure, this was fantastic. Next time I want you to fuck me, okay."

"Sure Greg, I can try. It's fucking great, let me tell you."

Greg jumped up and pulled on his clothes. Anson lay in the bed watching his friend get dressed. Once dressed the boy picked up his book bag and leaned down to kiss his naked lover. They couldn't pull their lips apart, but finally Greg pulled back and headed toward the door.

After the door closed Anson got up and dressed. He went down stairs to the family evening meal with the DVD in the player completely forgotten.


Jackson Williams returned to Mrs. Ferndez's office with a element of caution in his mind. She had acted quite strangely during the last visit. She seemed so nervous and troubled. He knocked on the door and entered when she asked him in.

Jackson was looking at a different woman today. She smiled at him and he glanced down to notice she had cleavage. Her blouse was unbuttoned to display a deep crease between two full breasts. Jackson was quite aroused at the display. His sexual needs, since the age of fourteen, were handled by four women in his neighborhood each older than forty. He took little notice of the girls in his class. Rumors circulated said he was gay, but these were baseless, started by rejected young women eager to bed the handsome young man.

Jackson's history made him an expert in reading the moods of mature women. He knew from the perfume and her dress that Mrs. Ferndez was in a mood to mate. Whether it was with him or someone she was meeting afterward he would find out soon.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Ferndez. I have my new essay." He handed the folder over to her and took a long look at her cleavage. He made sure she noticed he was looking. He smiled when she didn't rebuke him for looking.

He let her read a couple of paragraphs, when he interrupted. "Mrs. Ferndez, forgive me, but there is something different about you today. You seem so pretty and, eh... stimulating."

The counselor's body temperature rose rapidly. "Thank you, Jackson, that's so nice of you to notice."

He noticed her breathing was rapid and knew it wasn't his essay that was exciting her. Her excitement was arousing him. He wished he had worn tighter pants to better hold his cock down, but the loose khaki pants he wore rose with his cock. He decided to not hide his condition. If she's not hot for me she will ignore it, but if she is she may give me a signal how to proceed.

Jackson sat back in the chair and displayed his bulge that crossed his stomach; eight inches of raised trouser snake lay waiting for the trap to spring.

The counselor glanced up a Jackson at his movement. Her eyes dropped to his lap. Oh, god, he's got a hard on. Her eyes darted back to the paper for a brief moment, then back to his lap. His pants twitched at her last glance. I have to be leaving a stain on my skirt from this.

"This essay is excellent, Jackson."

"Thank you, Mrs. Ferndez. If it's good it's because of your excellent advice." He had locked his gaze to hers. "I wish I could do something in return for all your help."

"Jackson, that's not necessary. It's my job."

"You do your job so well, Mrs. Ferndez." He stood up and reached for the folder. Her eyes he could see were locked on his cock. "I need to get home, Mrs. Ferndez."

She nodded. "Could you come by tomorrow, Jackson? I think... uh, I will have some scholarship information for you?" This is crazy.

"I can. I've greatly enjoyed our talks and your help." The tall black boy turned and left her office.

She sat staring at the door. She wanted to get up to go home, but she couldn't. She stared at the door thinking she should get up and lock it. She stared at the door and stood up. Staring at the door, she reached under her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. She stared at the door as she sat down and began to masturbate. She stared at the door wishing Jackson would walk back through it. That he would walk behind her desk and rip her hand from her white hot pussy. The he would unzip his pants and show her that long black cock that filled his pants. The he would kneel and push that long black cock into her wet pussy. The he would fuck her until she came like she just had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.