Forbidden Treasure - Cover

Forbidden Treasure

Copyright© 2004 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Honey, our daughter has something she wants to give you this weekend," my wife said.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Prick tease," I whispered as she ground her ass into my midsection, teasing my erection.

Turning her head and looking up, she shook her head. As she shook her head, I saw the worried look on her face as she pulled firmly against my hands. Her bodice gaped open and I had a perfect view of her breasts resting in her dress. Her nipples, dark pink and erect, sent a charge through me that caused my hard prick to become much harder.

We stepped from the elevator and seconds later heard a hushed comment, "She could tease my prick any day."

I turned but was unable to determine who made the comment, however I saw several men smiling at the comment and all were looking at Penny. Penny's face turned crimson as she hurried her steps in the direction of the loud music. I caught her before she reached the entrance and pulled her aside. She had a pained expression when our eyes met.

"Dad, I've never been called to tease before. Many other girls in school tease, however mom told me nice girls don't tease because they gain a reputation. Honest dad, I didn't -- you know I didn't -- oh, I don't know what I meant," she muttered stumbling over the words.

"Don't worry about the remark, he was obviously jealous. As far as the teasing goes, I enjoyed it, however I must inform you that payback is hell. Personally I didn't see it as teasing, rather stimulation, if you get my point," I said laughing softly.

"Dad you're wonderful," she said as her arms encircled my waist and she pressed her body against me. "I knew you would understand."

"Why don't you call me Norman, or Norm, this evening; calling me dad may draw strange looks from many," I whispered.

"I don't care what they think, I'm proud to be with you. Besides I haven't seen anyone we need to impress," she stated and I felt a surge of pride when the warm glow returned to her face.

"That's fine with me, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable," I remarked.

I leaned, kissed her softly on the forehead, and led her into the lounge. The lounge was packed and I didn't see an available table.

"May I have a glass of wine?" She asked, stretching as she pulled my head down to whisper in my ear.

Nancy and I had allowed her and Jimmy a small glass of wine on occasion and I didn't see the harm, provided they served her. I nodded and someone bumped into her from the side, knocking her against me. I pulled her close with her back pressing against me. I realized it was a protective move without sexual inclination when I didn't become aroused as I held her close.

The wait for a table wasn't long, however the wait was an adventure for Penny. She was looking at the bar scene through virgin eyes and I could feel her excitement as I held her. One particular painting caught her eye, an erotic scene of a man and a woman at the edge of a river. The scantily clad girl was looking over her shoulder pleading to her lover. The expression on her face was one of intense expectations. They appeared secluded by the willows, and the shadows falling across her lover's face made him appear as a man of mystery. Penny pointed this out to me as she made several other references to paintings on the walls. I saw only an attractive, scantily clad girl as I studied the painting.

Penny was an excellent dancer, much better than I was. Her body molded against me perfectly as we moved about the floor. Several times I let my hand drop from her waist to her firm ass, however I removed it when her body remained tense. I took liberties by placing my hand on her breasts three or four times. I gave the breast gentle squeezes, although I was working through the bodice of her dress. I wanted to go slow and not appear hasty. I had the remainder of the evening to caress her bare breasts. The first time I cupped her breast, I felt her tense however it was short-lived. After the first touch, her acknowledgment was by pressing her upper body against my hand. I stared at her each time I held her breast however she didn't raise her eyes.

Penny's eyes were active, observing everything and everyone. I could see the excitement in her face as she experienced and saw something new. She seemed to study the people and I enjoyed watching the expression on her face. She transmitted approval or disapproval when she saw a man hit on a woman. Several times I heard her murmur a 'yes' or a 'no' when she saw couples exchanging pleasantries. She was obviously matchmaking. Our conversation was light as I found she was receiving much pleasure watching others. I knew my dating skills were seriously lacking as I watched her watching others.

I saw a pattern as her eyes traversed the room. They kept returning to one location. I shifted in my seat and positioned myself where I was able to look in the same direction as she without being obvious. It took a moment however, I saw the couple demanding her numerous glances.

I let out an audible gasp when I saw the couple. The guy looked familiar however I couldn't place him. The girl I knew well, as did Penny. She was a flag bearer, chosen because of her height. She also was one of my students until four days earlier. She was an honor graduate, and justly recognized at the recent commencement exercises. The shock I expressed was due to the sight of the arm between her spread thighs. The attached hand had to be in her pussy. It was possible the man could have been deformed by having a short forearm, however I didn't feel that was the case. Particularly since Nichole's head layback and her eyes appeared to be closed. She was working her lower body against the buried hand, and at the same time, her tongue was working overtime attempting to wet her lips.

I looked around casually. Penny and I were the only persons to notice the couple, all others were deeply engaged in small group conversations. My eyes returned to Nichole's legs and I realized our table, and the table behind Penny and me, were the only tables with a clear view. Our bodies were blocking the view for the table behind us, however they were two couples and engaged in their conversation. They weren't observing anything.

I glanced at Penny and she was staring intently at the couple. Penny appeared to be mimicking Nichole by wetting her lips. I was in an awkward position, however I dropped a hand on Penny's knee and gave it a gentle squeeze. Unlike previous times earlier when my hand touched an inappropriate place, Penny didn't seem to notice. I caressed her knee softly before letting my fingers slowly move higher on her thigh. My hand was more than half way to her pussy when I felt her legs relax and open to allow me greater freedom.

I looked in the direction Penny stared and Nichole continued working her midsection against the hand under her skirt. Nichole appeared to be caressing her own breast.

"They're exciting to watch, aren't they?" I said leaning and whispering in Penny's ear.

I saw her nod briefly as her eyes remained on the couple.

"It's an erotic sight; wouldn't you feel better if you touched your breast? Are your nipples hard?" I whispered.

She nodded briefly and glanced at me. Her breathing appeared labored, as her eyes seemed to be pleading with me.

"Don't be embarrassed, touch yourself." I glanced around before adding, "There's no one paying attention, feel free to touch yourself," I said forcing my hand higher until my fingers were touching her panties.

She flinched. Her legs relaxed more and I began slowly rubbing her mound with the tips of my fingers. My prick was rock hard and I shifted to relieve the pressure caused by my trousers. I expected Penny to touch her breast, however her fingers went to her mouth. She began sucking two fingers as she did when she was a baby. As she sucked her fingers, I felt her sliding forward in the seat, which allowed my fingers greater freedom. My breathing was becoming much faster.

Penny tensed and I felt her body trembling. I couldn't believe it but she was having an orgasm. I looked in the direction of Nichole and her partner. Sure enough, Nichole appeared in the same state, in the midst of an orgasm. I kept my eyes on Nichole and when her body relaxed seconds later, Penny released her breath as her body relaxed.

"That was wonderful," I remarked kissing her softly on the ear lobe.

I sat back and slowly removed my hand from between her thighs. Reaching to my hand and pulling it to her lips, she kissed my fingertips softly as her wild eyes met mine.

"You don't think..." she started to speak and I placed a finger firmly against her lips preventing her from speaking.

"I thought it was wonderful," I remarked as I smiled to show my appreciation.

I looked in the direction of Nichole again, and although the lighting was subdued, our eyes met. Our eyes met once before five months earlier. The circumstances were similar. Moments earlier, she passed the throes of an orgasm before our eyes met the first time.

"Norman, I forgot to bring the copies of the minutes I received at the school board meeting. Could you go to my storeroom and get them please? They are beside the copy machine," Kayla whispered when Mr. Porterman asked her to speak to the attending faculty of the meeting she attended.

I nodded and quietly slipped from the room. Mr. Porterman called the impromptu meeting while students were in a pep rally. It seemed odd walking down the hall and finding it empty during school hours, however that was how it should be since all students were in the gym. I unlocked Kayla's classroom and entered. I heard the sound the voices when I stepped through the door. I closed the door silently and walked in the direction of the voices I heard, coming from the storeroom. The voices stopped before I reached the storeroom door. I peeked through the small glass in the door and saw three students, Nichole and two senior boys.

"Do it, we want to watch," I heard one of the boys say.

"Yeah, and let us see your tits too. I haven't seen them up close," the second boy said.

"She's got the best looking legs, pussy, and tits, of any girl in school," the first boy remarked.

"I've only seen her legs, but I agree with you, they're the best looking I HAVE EVER SEEN!" the second boy exclaimed stepping closer as Nichole lifted her sweater and exposed her breast.

I felt my prick throb when she raised her sweater. I could see her bare breasts weren't encased in a bra. She was in my class the period before lunch and wore a bra, a bra with lacy trim. I concluded this wasn't an impromptu meeting.

"DAMN!" the second boy exclaimed, "those are some nice looking tits, absolutely the best I've ever seen."

"I told you didn't I," the first boy remarked. Directing his next words to the beautiful teen he said, "Nichole, play with your tits, suck them while you finger your pussy, he'll come in his trousers watching you," the first boy said.

"I hope not, I want to see it when he shoots his wad," Nichole said chuckling. "Besides I'm not doing this alone, I want to watch as you jack off."

I stood frozen my eyes never leaving Nichole's naked tits. As a teacher, I should have intervened. However, I disregarded my responsibility and joined the boys by watching Nichole intently. Nichole's hand went to her pussy, covered her mound, and she paused. She looked at each boy a few seconds. They looked at one another before each started working on their trousers. Nichole smiled and began massaging her mound, although she wasn't allowing them to see her bare pussy. The boy's trousers fell to the floor and each stepped from the restraining articles, kicking them aside. Nichole motioned and the boys quickly moved toward her, stopping when her hands went to their erect pricks. Her breasts were covered, each boy claiming one while one boy fumbled with the waist of her skirt with his free hand. Her skirt dropped to the floor, she stood naked, her breasts being abused, and her nipples twisted roughly. Her hands began moving as she stroked each prick.

I began rubbing my erect prick through my trousers and withdrew my hand quickly. I realized I was close to the point of no return. I would have surely cum if Nichole's hands were on me. As it was, the second boy was as much on edge as I was, he cum hard and his sperm struck Nichole above the knee, on the knee, and further spurts lowered as the last hit her foot. The first boy lasted thirty seconds longer, his sperm striking the same leg. It appeared each boy had two fingers in her pussy and Nichole's body went tense before she started trembling. She opened her eyes when the trembles began and she was staring at me. Our eyes locked a full minute before her body stopped trembling and, thanks to the boys, she was lowered to the floor gently. The boys reached for their trousers. I quickly backed from the door and walked from Kayla's room into my own. I peered through my small window and saw the boys make a quick check in the hallway before they rushed to the nearest exit. I returned to Kayla's room and Nichole closing the storeroom door. I greeted her unceremoniously, stepped into the storeroom, and picked up the handouts.

"See me after the pep rally," I said as I walked past her with Kayla's handouts.

I returned to the faculty meeting. Kayla was behind the podium explaining the proposed classroom relocations the following year. I didn't notice if anyone saw I had an erection as I distributed her handouts. I sat through the remainder of the faculty meeting but I didn't hear the speakers. My thoughts were on Nichole and her marvelous body. I didn't understand how an honor student could be exposing herself, jacking-off two below average jock's pricks, and letting them fondle her body. She didn't run with the crowd with which the two associated, and I never saw her in their company previously. It didn't make sense and I was confused. I had to agree with the second boy, she did have one of the nicest bodies in the school.

I was standing at the window watching the student parking lot when I heard my door open. The students, hyped from the pep rally, were full of excited enthusiasm. I turned and Nichole was standing with her hand on the door handle. She appeared as though she was ready to burst from the room.

"Have a seat please," I said pointing to a desk, and walking to the adjoining desk.

She closed the door and walked slowly to the desk beside me. Her eyes remained lowered, never looking up into my eyes. She wore the same short skirt and sweater she wore fourth period, although she was without a bra. Her pointed nipples drew my attention, because they were erect. She was obviously excited although I could see she was embarrassed as well.

"I have every right to suspend you," I remarked. "Are you aware of that?" I asked.

She nodded and mumbled, "Yes sir."

"I'm not going to suspend you," I said bluntly.

"Thank you sir," she mumbled, "I didn't think you would."

"You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"No sir. You didn't suspend Sammi Jo, or Tracy, and you watched them. I'm sorry you saw me, and I hope I haven't lost your respect; I can explain," she said raising her head and looking directly at me.

Her words surprised me because I wasn't aware Sammi Jo, or Tracy, saw me. As in the case of Nichole, Sammi Jo and Tracy were with boys with whom they didn't associate. I saw each of the girls, on different occasions, jerking off a boy. Tracy only gave the boy she was with a hand job, roughly pushing his hands from her breasts when he tried to fondle her. It was different with Sammi Jo, she was allowing the boy to play with her tits as she jacked him off. Her breasts were small but they were a wonderful sight to my old eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.