Forbidden Treasure - Cover

Forbidden Treasure

Copyright© 2004 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Honey, our daughter has something she wants to give you this weekend," my wife said.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Honey, Penny has something she wants to give you this weekend," Nancy, my wife said as she passed the last soiled dish across the counter.

I was loading the dishwasher as she cleared the table. We shared the chores with our children and it was our night for the supper dishes. Our son and daughter, fifteen and twins, were vacuuming and putting the remainder of the house in a shipshape manner. It was a Thursday night, and we made it our thorough cleaning night thereby leaving our weekends free.

"She does? Is this a surprise or something she has been planning?" I asked my curiosity building.

"Yes and yes," Nancy said as she looked at me in a strange manner. Her head hung low although her eyes were directed upward at me.

"I presume that means you are not going to tell me what it is," I said to my wife of more than sixteen years.

"Norm, we have discussed it and I'm going to tell you what she wants. It's just that you have to have an open mind and think before you speak. You know we have been upfront and direct with Penny and Jimmy, and -- and -- and she came to me informing me she wanted to have sex," Nancy said stumbling on the words

Her words came as a shock, however I did as she bade, and I held my words.

"I'm flying to my sister's for the week, and Jimmy is camping this week. That leaves you and Penny here alone. Penny wants to give you her virginity. She finished her period today and she is safe next week," Nancy said moving close, pulling my arms around her waist, and placing my hands on her ass.

"But... but... but... she's my daughter," I said stuttering and speaking with a hoarse voice.

"Norman, I know and that's why you must be prepared and make it special for her. I've made dinner reservations for you Saturday evening, and I bought her a very nice dress I think you'll appreciate. Its short and low-cut, the kind you drool over when I wear one similar, or any other female for that matter. She wants it to be a date."

My lover was grinding her mons into my groin as she reminded me how easily I became erect when I spotted a woman, or young teen, wearing a dress as she described. I loved cleavage and a nice pair of legs. I was expressly appreciative when owned by the same female. She called me Norman, and I knew she was serious. Norm, honey, or sometimes asshole, was her normal form of calling me.

Still unable to speak clearly, I mumbled, "She's my daughter."

"Yes, and I can't think of a better person to give her most valued possession. Norman, at fifteen her virginity is her most prized possession, you should feel grateful and honored," Nancy said sternly. Slipping her hand between out bodies and grasping my erection firmly, she said softly, "I'm holding something in my hand and it indicates you are not averse to accepting her gift. I love you sweetheart," Nancy said forcing a smile before pressing her lips firmly against my own.

"I don't know if I can," I said as I pulled my head back, separating out lips.

"Yes you can, believe me. I had the same doubts when Jimmy came to me, but when the time arises, you will reconsider. Believe me; you'll forget she is your flesh and blood. She'll be another hot-blooded female, not a teaser as you are accustomed." Nancy smiled and pulled on my arm.

She started for our bedroom, leading me past our children who appeared to ignore us as we passed through the room they were dusting. I followed my wife up the stairs, glancing at our offspring as I reached the top step. I saw a smile on each face as they stared at us.

"Jimmy... my wife... our son... making love?" I asked myself, finding it hard to speak the words.

She stopped at the bed, tossed the spread on the floor, and turned to me. She nodded and smiled as she gave me a look almost telling me she could read my mind. The smile I saw confirmed her nodding. She began working my belt, and being familiar with my clothing, she easily loosened my trousers and let them fall at my feet. Reaching the nightstand drawer, she removed a tube of K-Y jelly. I knew she planned this because the K-Y normally lay on a shelf in the bathroom.

She began slowly removing her skirt and blouse as I stared at the tube of jelly. She had allowed me to fuck her ass a half dozen times in sixteen years. I looked at the tube and then at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked as she saw the excitement build in my expression.

"I'm sure. I had to give my ass to our son and I love you equally. I'll not deprive you of my backside again," she said as she removed her bra, panties, and positioned her beautiful naked body in the center of the bed.

"I have a confession which you will find interesting. Spring break, Jimmy, and I never made it to the campsite. We stopped at a motel and spent five glorious days making love. The third morning he woke with a marvelous piss hard and we had used the last of the dozen condoms I took with us. I couldn't take a chance on him pulling out and I had but one alternative, I gave him my ass. I promised myself I would never deprive you again, especially since he received unheralded pleasure fucking my behind. You're not upset with me I hope," she stated.

I shook my head before speaking. "No, you know how badly I want to take you from behind." I smiled as I removed the remainder of my clothing.

"I didn't know how to tell you about Jimmy and me making love. I was afraid until Penny came to me last weekend. I knew I had to tell you then, I had no alternative," Nancy said pulling me by my prick when I stepped within her reach.

"I could say I was upset but you're holding the hardest erection I've had in months," I said as I let her guide me to her spread pussy.

"Well, that's because you have been getting erections watching those childish amateurs flaunting tits and pussy. You're in the presence of a professional now," Nancy said rubbing my prick head through her wet slit.

"I know," I said as I pushed my hips feeling her warm pussy engulfing my hard prick.

"I want you to fuck me as though I was one of those young teasers in your class. Please tell me which one you are fantasizing fucking as you pound my pussy hard. After that, I want you to grease my shit hole and fuck every one of them. I want to hear their names as you think about ramming your hard prick in each. I want to make up for all the teasing," she said as she began pulling on her nipples roughly.

I was hot, hard, and over excited. Names passed through my mind each stroke I made in Nancy's pussy. I couldn't think of one in particular I wanted to fuck; I wanted to fuck them all. Nancy didn't help because she kept calling a girls' name as I forced my prick deep in her pussy. Each plunge was deeper than the last and I found the pleasure to be extreme. Am I Susan? Am I Caroline? The names kept rolling from her lips as she groaned with each thrust I made into her wet pussy. I passed the point I no longer had control and I forgot about her pleasure, thriving on my own. I felt my prick throbbing, the first juices rumbling through my tube and I cried out.

"P-e-n-n-n-n-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y."

My verbal blast of our daughter's name was something I never imagined would pass my lips. I heard of it however it never happened to me. I came, hard, however my prick didn't soften as was my custom. I remained as stiff as ever and Nancy drove her body upwards on my shaft as hard as possible. She came, crying out loudly.

"J-i-i-i-i-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y."

I rolled to her side after the crescendo passed through my head and we lay connected, my prick remained hard. I saw the shocked look on her face and I knew my face looked the same to her. I couldn't remember thinking of fucking my daughter however her name came to my lips as easily as I called Nancy's name many times in the past.

"I'm sorry honey," Nancy said as she turned her head from me. "I don't know what came over me."

I thrust my hips, forcing my still erect prick into her wet pussy, and asked, "Is he a good lover?"

Her eyes met mine and she began nodding slowly. I could see the doubt in her eyes and I knew she was thinking of her calling his name when she reached her peak. Who was I to say anything because I called our own daughter's name. I pulled her face close and began kissing her lightly, on the nose, brow, and finally on the lips.

"Did you call us?" Jimmy said softly.

Nancy and I looked in the direction of the voice and I saw our children standing at our door. I suddenly realized they weren't children any longer. They both were staring at my prick buried in their mother and that quick smile, the same I saw at the top of the stairs, flashed across their faces before Penny spoke.

"I don't think they were calling us," she said as she continued to stare at my prick in her mother's pussy. She stared a full fifteen seconds before she caught my eye, pulled Jimmy back, and closed the door. His eyes remained locked on our joined prick and pussy the same fifteen seconds; however, the smile left his face and a frown appeared.

A minute or more passed before I had the courage to speak.

"Tell me about making love to our son," I remarked, caressing a breast with one hand while rubbing a finger over her wet clit with the other.

"Would you like to hear how he makes love, or how we spent five days in a motel?" Nancy asked pressing her lower body against my finger caressing her clit.

Her body trembled as I began rolling her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's exactly the way he did it, and he drove me wi-i-i-i-i-i-ild." Nancy was thrusting her mound against my hand as I began rolling her clit roughly. "Aaaahhhhhh," she cried as she rode out a mini orgasm.

Her body went limp and I pulled her into my arms. I held her close until she began her normal breathing pattern. She looked up and I saw the beauty in the woman I married when we were only 20 years old. It wasn't a shotgun wedding; however, we wed when she informed me she was pregnant. I looked at her lovingly, reminding myself she was as beautiful as the day we married. I propped on my elbow and smiled at her as I looked into her bright, shining green eyes.

"Would you take me home?" she asked and we broke into laughter.

The night we met, I was in a study group. We worked on semester finals until late and called for pizzas. She delivered the pizzas as a favor for a girlfriend. She had been to a party and was what we commonly called women in her situation, a walking drunk waiting to be fucked.

My friends began hitting on her when she walked into the room with the steaming boxes. She began flirting and an hour later, by the luck of the high-card draw, I was the fifth to slide my body between her spread legs. After a pleasurable fuck, we lay on the cum-laden sheets and she asked the question, "Would you take me home?" She was a flirt then, and still flirts today. That evening her flirting resulted in a gangbang. I took her to her room, kissed her goodnight, and started to leave.

"Would you like to spend the night?" she asked.

I turned and we walked into her efficiency undressing one another. The next 48 hours we ate, slept, fucked, and spent some time on studies, while never donning an article of clothing. On Saturday evening, her food stock depleted. We dressed and walked to my efficiency. We undressed and she cooked in the raw. The following week she gave up her efficiency and moved in with me. Three months later, she informed me of her pregnancy and we married two weeks later. Seven months after exchanging vows, she gave birth to our wonderful twins. I graduated as scheduled and she graduated a semester later.

After the twins were born, we moved into a two-bedroom house. I took a job as a part-time teacher to pay our rent and food. She took a job as a topless dancer until she graduated and shortly thereafter accepted her first job in a real estate office.

She hem-haws around the question, however I believe she gave a few performances for her boss and his friends. I don't mind because she went from a clerk to a super sales clerk in a matter of months. She admitted half dozen flings with buyers, but after the sale was completed. In my case, I admitted to poking a few former students, always careful only to screw them after they graduated or dropped from school. She became a full-time realtor and I became a fulltime teacher.

Not forgetting the past, I said, "If I take you home I will fuck you senseless. That's my condition," I said smiling broadly.

"I'm not one that teases, I fuck on the first date," she said smiling.

"What about the second, third, and fourth?" I asked.

"I fuck on every date," she said stroking my wet prick.

"What other specialties have you?" I asked playfully tweaking her nipple.

"I suck a mean cock, but only if it's worth my time. It has to be at least seven inches," she smiled as she continued stroking my growing prick. "I believe this qualifies, however barely," she chuckled.

"I don't remember receiving any complaints," I said as she rolled over and rested her body prone over me.

"Heaven forbid I should ever complain about a hard prick." Nancy grinned as she ground her mons into my rising prick

I cupped her breasts, rolled her nipples, and she moaned softly as she pressed against my hands.

"I believe I could remove some of your stiffness if we were in the shower," she said, rolling once more and coming to a standing position on my side of the bed.

Penny and I sat across from one another at the breakfast bar eating toasted English muffins and drinking OJ. She wasn't talkative, but then she never was the first couple of hours after she woke. She disappeared three times and I knew she was talking to Nancy, probably getting some last minute worries off her mind. Nancy was primping and Jimmy was repacking, actually rechecking his pack for the five-day camping trip. They were going to spend more time on the river than in the woods. Coach Fisher had them hyped and my son's eyes were bright each time he passed his sister and me.

My son stood beside by me pouring a glass of OJ and I felt he was maturing before my eyes. Attempting a comparison, I looked at Penny. Penny didn't look her age. Then again, neither did her mother. Nancy could pass for 25, ten years less than her actual age. A warm fuzzy feeling of pride passed through my body as I stared at my children.

"What are your plans for the day sweetheart," I asked as Penny sat after making another trip to talk to her mom.

"Danielle and I are going to hang around the mall this afternoon. I'm going to get a real manicure, I mean from a professional," she said smiling boldly. "We're going to the movie this evening and I'm spending the night with her. Do you need for me to pick up anything for you?" she asked and before I could answer, she hopped from the stool and rushed to her mother again.

Coach Fisher was a few minutes late, which gave Jimmy time to inhale two muffins, and a second glass of juice. While waiting, he continually paced, keeping an eye on the driveway. He rushed upstairs to his mom when the coach pulled into the drive. Astoundingly enough, he gave his sister and me a hug before rushing out the door. He shocked me when he said, "I love you" to both Penny and me. Normally she received a punch on the shoulder and I received a quick wave of his hand.

Danielle honked minutes later and Penny rushed to her mother. On the way out, she stopped and kissed me on the cheek, before rushing through the door. Five minutes later Nancy walked into the room and I clutched my prick. It started as a strange morning: rush, rush, and more rushing.

"I see that glint in your eye but forget it buster. I've taken two showers this morning and I don't have time for another," she said laughing and patting the hand clutching my erection. "Three times last night and twice this morning is enough for any mortal. I'm going to be free as a bird for five days and my pussy will have time to get some much needed rest," she said and burst out laughing.

"You wench!" I exclaimed in a loud voice.

She laughed louder at my surprising comment.

"I haven't initiated sex in a month; you're a nympho," I declared.

"Yes my lovely husband," she said pushing my hand into her low-cut blouse. "You have been tested and found qualified. You haven't failed me one time," she said as she raised her lips to meet my own.

After a few moments of mutual fondling and kissing, she sat across from me. She began chewing her English muffin and I poured her a glass of juice. I waited until she was finished with her muffin and juice before I spoke.

"You are going to blow your sister's mind with that dress and youthful look. You realize you are going to suffer an hour or more while you listen to her complain. She can't stand for you to remain sexy and young."

Nancy's sister was a year younger; however, her size and shape grew through the years. She was still a beautiful woman, but placing the two sisters' side-by-side revealed the obvious difference. Still, we each loved her dearly. I had my doubts about her husband, but she was married to him not me.

"I thought of a remedy I believe will help some. I'm going to take her shopping before I let her take me home. I'll get her to stop on the way home and drag her into a clothing shop if necessary. I'll insist she buy something I think is sexy and that will ease her somewhat. What do you think?" she asked as she reached for the OJ container I left setting on the counter.

"That's a marvelous idea because shopping is the only way to get her mind off complaining," I said pulling the container from her hand and placing it in the fridge.

Nancy's cheerful tone changed and she became serious.

"I've ordered a corsage and it should be delivered late tomorrow morning. They will come for the car early and return it within two or three hours. I asked them to service it, and they'll wash and wax it. I believe I have everything covered. Your reservations are at the Top of the Plaza for 8 p.m. and the room is in your name, reserved and paid. I have packed a suitcase and you'll find it in your closet. It has clothing for you both to leave the hotel Sunday morning. It wouldn't look right for her to leave in a formal. Oh, and one other thing, you need to leave the house tomorrow evening for an hour or two. She should return at 5 p.m., so please don't be here when she returns home. She needs time for herself; she wants her dress and appearance to be a surprise." Penny smiled at her accomplishments and I had to nod in agreement with her.

After dropping Nancy at the airport, I drove to school to pick up the personal documents I wouldn't need the following year. I had to also clean out my desk, and secure my lesson plans and tests. I used the same tests and plans year to year, with minor changes of course. My classroom, the following school year, would be in the new wing. It took almost an hour and I was ready for the students to move my filing cabinets to the holding area. I heard the students hired to pack and move textbooks to the holding area and knew they would be in my room soon. They were working classroom to classroom on the homerooms to be relocated.

I keep each note, photo, or page of doodling I take from students throughout the year and I was reading some of the notes I took from students to pass the time. I laughed at the P.S. on a two-page letter one of my brightest students tried passing to one of the school studs.

"I've got more than that bitch will ever have and it's yours for the taking. All you need do is say to me to meet you and my body is yours, totally. That includes tits, pussy, mouth, and ass. She is too stuck up to make that offer, but I am serious. I'm yours to take and USE."

I didn't understand teens because the girl I took the note from came from a wonderful family and she stood near the top of her class in overall ranking. I was returning the note to the folder when Kayla entered my room, carrying her purse and briefcase.

Kayla Pittman, one of my closest friends, had the classroom across the hall. We became close when she started teaching fourteen years earlier. I was beginning my second year in teaching and we were the fledgling teachers at the time, giving us the first of many common bonds. Retirements and attrition as it is made us the senior tenured teachers the previous two years. Her daughter, Alyssa, who turned 16 a month earlier, was a close friend of my daughter Penny.

Kayla stopped after taking three or four steps into my room and her soft voice drew my attention.

"If you would be kind enough to give an associate a ride home she'll buy your lunch today," she said and grinned at the folder I was placing in my briefcase.

"I'll give you a ride, however it doesn't require you buying me lunch," I said checking my briefcase and turning to face her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.