Neglected Wife - Cover

Neglected Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelly, a sexy mature woman in her 20's, is a neglected wife. Her husband never touches her and she's very sexually frustrated. And Tom, her co-worker, notices and decides to take advantage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom had quickly brought Kelly to two hot strong orgasms as he'd fucked her there on her work desk. It had been all he'd hoped for and still not nearly as much as he hoped he'd experience with Kelly in days to come. But, for tonight, the second time he and Kelly had engaged in some sexy little illicit playtime, Tom had really enjoyed it. He could tell as he finished spurting his cumload inside Kelly's hot pussy and he looked into her eyes, that she'd really enjoyed it, too. In fact, Kelly had never had an experience as hot and lusty as she had just felt with Tom taking her with her skirt pulled up and her pussy stuffed tight with his big thick cock.

"Tom, I want so much more, baby," Kelly said as she let Tom pull his cock out and he looked down to see his cum already seeping from her pussy. Tom reached down, rubbing his fingers up and down over Kelly's hot just-fucked pussy and he used some of the wetness from her and his cum that was leaking out to wetten the head of his dick again. Tom was so horny that he wanted another go with Kelly right then. He lubed his cockhead and the first few inches of his shaft and Kelly just about lost it as she realized that Tom intended to get another hard erection and mount her again for a second lusty quickie.

Tom's cock quickly grew to renewed hardness and with Kelly's wetness on the head, Tom pushed her legs apart and he aimed his cockhead straight into the lips of her pussy, pushing forward and feeling the hot tightness of her horny cunt taking him quickly inside her a second time. Tom pushed his ass forward, feeling Kelly's tightness permitting him to slide deeply up inside her. He reached up, cupping both her large DD-cup sized tits through her top. Tom wanted Kelly's breasts naked but he knew they'd have to enjoy that sexy exposure another time. He squeezed and kneaded Kelly's tits, feeling the hardness of her aroused nipples through her bra cups and the material of her blouse.

"Fuck me good, baby, yeah, oh yeah, Tom, give me that big hard cock of yours, baby," Kelly moaned as she spread her legs and reached back to cup both of Tom's naked exposed asscheeks as she basically used Tom to fuck her hot pussy. Kelly was so fucking horny and she needed to cum several more times. Tom felt his nuts smacking hotly against Kelly's ass every time he drove all the way inside her pussy. He couldn't believe he and Kelly were actually joined at the groin and rutting like two insanely horny bunny rabbits there on her desk for the second time within 30 minutes of arriving at work that night.

"You are sure one horny guy, Tom," Kelly said as she sat there, her body totally naked from the waist down, and let her hot sexy co-worker drill her pussy like she'd never been fucked before by any man. Her husband was nowhere near as sexy as this hot guy that had his cock buried inside her pussy right now. Kelly couldn't believe how hard and thick Tom's cock was and he was shoving it all deeply up inside her hot pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, yes, baby," Kelly moaned, "fuck me good, sweetie," and Kelly felt herself reaching another strong hard orgasm as Tom poured his hard dick into her body.

Tom suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out of Kelly's pussy and he looked over at the armless chair beside her desk. He scooted over, sat down and opened his arms in invitation for Kelly to straddle his lap, bury his cock inside her and for her to fuck him this time. Kelly quickly took the hint and she held Tom's pussy wettened cock in her hand, aiming the full hard cockhead up into her pussy lips and then let herself drop down, feeling his hardon burying itself inside her pussy again.

Then, Tom sat there, cupping and playing with Kelly's clothes-covered titties while she used her strong leg and thigh muscles to ride up and down on Tom's big hardon. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh," Kelly moaned and she was cumming even as she slid up and down on Tom's dick.

Tom grabbed Kelly at the waist and he helped ride her up and down on his cock until she came yet again and shortly after that, he felt his balls release and his second cumload of the night exploded deeply up inside Kelly's tight wet pussy.

"Baby, I'm not on any birth control, so you may have just knocked me up tonight," Kelly said, as she felt her pussy exploding in climax again as she realized that she was probably at her most fertile time of the month and Tom's virile hot jism had spurted deeply at the mouth of her womb. She was probably going to be showing the results of this hot sexy little illicit fuck here in a few weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.