Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 7: Whispers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Whispers - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Actually, I don't think you really do! But you will, in time! Oh, and the things I'll ask you to do in the future will probably be more humiliating as well! So you go wait for Kristina to get home and play whatever games you two want to play! Don't forget to whisper what I've told you in her ear tonight! Then in three days we'll chat again and we'll work on this canvas some more! Pleasant dreams cucky!"

Three days have passed since our characters last messaged one another.

"Hey there! It's good to see that you followed my instructions! I said three days and we'd chat some more and the three days are done."

"Yes, I did. Let's not kid ourselves though, it wasn't my choice!"

"Oh, but I'm sure you still had fun, sweetie! Did you whisper what I told you to say in Kristina's ear?"

"Yes."

"Well? Don't start giving me one-word answers all of a sudden! Now I'm playing this game too! Your job is to do what I say and tell me in detail what happened afterwards! So tell me, how did Kristina reacted to your prophetic whisper."

"Now you're the one sounding desperate!"

"Yeah well, I'm certain you and Kristina both got those E-mails from me! You probably even tried to trace them, but you weren't able to, huh? I'm betting you didn't tell Kristina about yours and she didn't tell you about hers, but now you know I don't issue idle threats!"

"Yeah, I got the point."

"Just as easily as I sent you both those fun E-mails, I could have sent something a lot more damaging! Like I said, I'm holding all the cards now!"

"Yeah, and you're just itching to ruin someone's life, aren't you?"

"We're not going to rehash this are we? I've already told you, if you follow my instructions and report back to me the details, no one else needs to know!"

"Okay. Yes, I did whisper that I wanted to taste cum in her pussy, just like you told me."

"And? I'm starting to get pissed, so tell me everything! Don't make me keep asking!"

"Kristina was shocked that I'd say something like that, just like you expected I'm sure!"

"So, keep going!"

"She said that we could play that game some more if I liked it so much! The very next evening, Kristina encouraged me to cum in her pussy again! She didn't want us to fuck though. She just wanted me to get excited and then cum immediately as I buried myself in her pussy. In fact, she made me to stay still in her as she massaged my dick with her velvety smooth pussy. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes, precisely! But I don't want to have to drag every detail of it out of you from now on! When she let you eat your cum out of her pussy like that, did she laugh, chuckle or ask what you like about it so much?"

"She just said, she would have never have imagined that I'd lick her pussy with cum in it like that, much less like it! She said she wouldn't mind us playing that game again in the future more often either."

"That's good! We've just planted a tiny seedling of thought in Kristina's mind. Now we need to nurture it and see how it grows! You know I'm pretty sure that you'll be tasting another man's cum from her pussy very soon! We're just setting the stage for your precious Kristina! Whether she had a lover before we started this or not, she probably would have found it very difficult to get you to eat her out! We're just going to help her ease her guilt and anxiety about it, that's all!"

"Gee thanks!"

"You should be thanking me! We're just speeding up the cuckolding process for you, that's all! You've wanted to go down on Kristina after another man has cum inside her, but you just didn't know how to go about getting that done. I'm just helping Kristina to understand that you won't have a problem with her another to fuck. A simple solution to a simple problem! She'll be getting the freedom to fuck anyone she wants without guilt and you'll be getting to be that little-boy cuckold husband you've always wanted to be, except everything will be out in the open by doing it my way! Without my help, you two would most certainly headed to divorce court. It's very much still a possibility, but now both of you are getting a better understanding of the other."

"Great!"

"Don't get so down. You're still going to have fun the way you've always fantasized it would be. Admit it! You enjoyed eating Kristina out! I'm sure that Kristina at least enjoyed part of it because it didn't leave her all hot and bothered. She probably would have preferred to felt a real man depositing it inside her though! With you licking her out, you kept her from having a totally frustrating and sleepless night! So did you have fun, sweetie?"

"I guess so."

"You said Kristina didn't let you fuck her. That's good. By now she's figured that what gets you off is to taste cum in her pussy! I'm sure she's realized that when it comes to fucking, that's just not you forte'. Now all we have to do is find a guy for her to fuck and put her in a setting that she's comfortable with. You still want Kristina to fuck other men, don't you?"

"Yes. I'm curious about something though. What in the world did having me buy lingerie the other day have to do with any of this?"

"Oh, were saving that for the right time, sweetie. I needed to get you used to following my instructions. Just leave that little present stay in the trunk of your car for now. Besides, in less than a month when your credit card bill shows up, you're going to have to explain to Kristina why you purchased lingerie and didn't tell her or even give it to her! She could also just as easily find it in your car. I wanted you to have a little residual stress to deal with! Everything has a place and a time! I just need to choreograph it for you!"

"Oh."

"Now we're also going to see if we can get Kristina in that micro-mini dress you've been wanting to see her in and salivating over so much."

"How can I do that?"

"You probably couldn't. But with my help at least it's a possibility!"

"What can you do, that I can't?"

"It's just a matter of how things are presented sweetie. First, since its Monday, we have a few days to set the stage. Do you have a dress in mind you want to see her in?"

"Not exactly. I mean I can envision it, but Kristina doesn't own what I'd like to see her in."

"Actually, its better that she doesn't own it. I want you to purchase it as a present for her. That will add to the intrigue and mystique. You'll be giving it to her as a present to but she won't receive it until Friday evening."

"But the moment she sees it, she'll say absolutely no way!"

"That's why I'm doing the choreographing. This evening when Kristina gets home I want you to invite her out on a date for this Friday night. Tell her you want to rekindle some of that magic you two had before you got married."

"What if she says absolutely not!"

"I'm betting she won't. That's why I've had you taking steps to get the two of you closer in the past several weeks. That's part of that patience I've been trying to teach you. In the spirit of a date, you're not going to be at your house on Friday to watch her get dressed for the date. Tonight, tell her that you'd like to meet her at the Lamplighter nightclub in the next city over from you where live. You'll casually run into one another. Suggest that you're both going there as single people, not a married couple, trying to catch the other's attention. Suggest to her that maybe she'll want to be with you, but then again, maybe not. Regardless, you're willing to chance fate. And also tell her that you'll only come on to her if she wants you to. If she's surrounded by a throng of men, then you'll bide your time to get her attention. You won't be allowed to show any jealousy at all, since theoretically this is your first encounter and you are suggesting this rendezvous."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.