The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

He arrived promptly at eight on Friday evening attired in a tuxedo of the finest material and cut.

Vivian had already taken Rose to the baby-sitter down the hall and she and Sabrina were resplendent in the outfits which the Master had had delivered yesterday.

Vivian wore a second skin royal blue sequined evening gown. Her long legs were accentuated by the slits in both sides which showed off both leg and thigh to her waist. The front was deeply veed, her ample cleavage evident while the backless style dipped to show cheek cleavage as well. She wore large jewel encrusted earrings and necklace. Her feet were caressed by open toed silver strapped high heels which wrapped seductively around her shapely legs almost to the knee. Her makeup was modest, a bit of blue glitter eye shadow and a hint of lipstick to highlight her lips.

Sabrina was just as seductive in a light and airy chiffon creation in silver which displayed every part of her youthful body to the onlooker. She wore dangling earrings and a matching dainty necklace of silver and onyx. Her feet were shod in the same style clear stiletto heels she had worn on the Master's previous visit, except these heels were even higher and gave her small frame an added measure of height as well as tipping her forward to display her body even more sensuously. Her makeup was even less than Vivian's, keeping her little girl appearance by the judicious use of rouge, eye shadow and lip gloss.

In short his slaves were showpieces and he intended to claim the accolades of the other members for recruiting such beauties. He also intended to showcase their obedience and how receptive they would be to the other members. And then there was the credit for having recruited two new additions for the Club. One requirement for continued membership was the recruitment of three new slaves per year. With the year half gone he was aware that some members were having difficulty meeting their quota. Failure to do so would mean automatic expulsion from the Club and forfeiture of any slaves already recruited. He had been lucky this year and knew it. Vivian and Sabrina had almost fallen into his lap and both had proven to be easy to break and train. He, of course, had had the necessary background checks done on them, proving they were indeed orphans with no other relatives to provide complications. There had been the medical and psychological examinations proving them worthy of enslavement, then the weeks of breaking and training -- and now the piece de resistance, their showcasing at the Club this evening.

Each put on her wrap and he escorted them to the limo. Once inside, they were blindfolded and neither girl spoke as their training dictated. He sat between them, feeling the delicious warmth of their young bodies and anticipated the evening.

As the limo made its way on the forty-five minute journey, he thought back with some amusement as well as vexation to the young, impetuous member from three years ago who, of course, should never have been allowed membership from the start. But his father was well placed and a long standing member and even though several had their doubts, he was given the usual probationary membership with the requirement that his three slave quota be fulfilled before he would be allowed membership privileges. Then had come the scandal when it was found that in his haste and panic to fulfill his quota, he had actually recruited a call girl and forged the background check. Oh, she had been beautiful enough and from a high priced and well managed house, but the thought of the members availing themselves of such a woman was unthinkable. The young man had been dropped from membership and banned from the Club for life. The girl had been another matter. Since the indiscretion had not been discovered until after she had been broken and trained, there had been no other option; she had been sold to a similar club with less exacting standards which was glad to have her.

He thought back over the years since he had become a member. His recruits had always been, without question, of the highest calibre. His only disappointment had been Marpaisa and that had been unforeseeable and no one's fault. She had been a young wife and mother whom he had seduced and whose love he had stolen from her husband. He had allowed her to live at home and service him and the Club members when her husband was away. She had accepted the training and made a most enjoyable slave. But her child had been hit by a car and killed which drove her into depression from which she never recovered. By vote of the membership executive council she had been sold to another club. He had felt badly, almost guilty at seeing her sold, knowing the club to which she was being sold would not treat her with the love and caring he and the other members had shown for her. The members had been very sympathetic, ruling he did not have to replace her, but he insisted and within weeks had provided a suitable replacement, a young blonde, Brianna, whose eagerness was matched by her ability to contort her body in such ways as to provide the membership with the most unusual of pleasures. She had not only become a Club favorite, she had, over the years, become an excellent trainer. She still visited the Club and serviced the members from time to time, but her services were being sought out these days as often for training as for providing pleasure.

The limo pulled up in front of the stately mansion. Vivian and Sabrina were kept blindfolded until they were met at the front door and escorted in. Once inside, their wraps were taken and the blindfolds removed. Vivian, having been here before, was not quite as awed as Sabrina who stared wide eyed at the elegant and cavernous interior. They were led into a ballroom filled with perhaps seventy to eighty members, most male with a dozen notable exceptions, all talking, drinking and laughing while a small orchestra played in the background. All Club members wore masks, the men in tuxedos, the women in elegant dresses. There were also several women who, like Vivian and Sabrina, wore no masks and were dressed in more provocative attire. These were the other slaves who also here to provide the evening's entertainment. Their master, now wearing a mask as well, ushered them to a slightly raised area where they were announced.

"Master M, who brings us the lovely Vivian and a totally new and delicious treat, Sabrina," said a tall, masked, smiling man who seemed to be playing host. "I hope you will greet them and make them feel welcome, especially our newcomer."

There were smiles and laughter as their Master whispered, "you know what you are to do."

"Master, will Sabrina visit the cabinet?" asked Vivian.

"If the members wish it. She belongs to the Club now. You know the rules. She must do anything which a member or members desire."

With that their Master left them to begin circulating around the ballroom floor, eyes cast downward in servitude. They moved slowly so the members could take time to savor every part of their loveliness and touch if they wished.

There was laughter from across the room and Sabrina's eyes widened when an older member who wore a black, feathered mask led a blonde in her mid teens to a raised area at the front of the room where a padded bench, table height, sat waiting. With some gleeful repartee, the older man escorted the girl to the bench where she obediently bent over it, the upper part of her torso now parallel to the floor while her legs and feet were still vertical. To the laughter of all, he pulled the girl's dress up to her waist, revealing that she wore nothing underneath.

"There was a time when I didn't like the idea of being the oldest member," he began, "but now that I have reached that point I rather enjoy the idea of getting things underway by being afforded the first of the evening." This was met with more laughter and joking. "Ready, my dear?" he asked.

The girl nodded, her head dropping even further in shame and embarrassment.

"What's your name my dear?" he asked.

"Christine, Master," she replied in a faltering voice.

"What would you like me to do, Christine?"

The hesitation was only momentary for she, like the others, was well trained, but it was obvious she was uncomfortable, about to have her body violated in front of over a hundred people, many of whom would also be taking her before the night was through.

"Whatever pleases you, Master," she managed to say just before she grunted loudly to everyone's amusement as the man unceremoniously rammed her full of cock and began thrusting. There were cheers of encouragement and his thrusts became stronger eliciting whines then painful moans from the girl whose body shook with each pistoning from the man who was obviously much more virile than would have been expected.

"Pull your top down Christine. Let them see your breasts."

She did as she was bidden and her sizable mounds began to undulate back and forth with the force of his thrusts, bringing even more laughter and urging from the onlookers.

"Where else would you like it, Christine?" he asked, smiling.

"Where... wherever you wish, Master," she managed to say.

"Then show me, Christine," he commanded

She reached back and spread her cheeks to give him access to her small dark hole. She tried, not altogether successfully, to stifle the scream when he took her anally. Her whining yelps of pain and tears were sources of amusement for the masked revelers.

"Oh, my lord!" he said, smiling. "Where do you want it Christine?"

Again just the slightest hesitation.

"In me, Master. Please cum in me."

His eyes closed, he grunted loudly and his body spasmed several times, depositing his aged semen in the young girl to the delight of all.

There was loud applause and hearty congratulations for the old man who withdrew, then assisted the girl to her feet. If it was not her first time, she certainly had not been to the Club more than a time or two as the pretty blonde could not wait to be escorted away and into the crowd where she might lose herself, at least until her services were called upon again.

"And with the traditional deflowering, I welcome all Club members and invite you to avail yourself of the lovely young women who are here to serve you," said the host.

Again there was applause and laughter as the evening's festivities got underway. One of the woman members immediately approached Vivian.

"You have a lovely body," she smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress," responded Vivian, eyes downcast.

"A body like yours should be enjoyed by all. Take off yours clothes, you may leave the shoes, and dance for us... over there," she pointed to another elevated platform.

Vivian walked to the platform where she stood while the woman unzipped her dress. Letting her dress slid off of her and now naked, except for the high heels, she stepped onto the platform and began undulating her body sensuously to the music. There were joyous shouts and soon a crowd surrounded the platform ogling the naked young woman. The woman who had commanded her to dance was, like the others, wearing a mask, but Vivian could see the lust in the woman's eyes as she followed vivian's every move.

"Go on," several members shouted at the woman, "you always want her first!"

It was true. Since Vivian's first appearance at the Club several weeks ago, this same woman, Mistress X, would take Vivian before even so much as looking at any of the other slaves. Oh, she would partake of several before the night was over, but it was Vivian she wanted first. Laughing at the good naturedly ribbing, the middle aged woman, who Vivian fantasized as ravishingly beautiful, stepped onto the platform and began dancing with the twenty-one year old. Her movements were every bit as fluid, graceful and enticing as Vivian's. Vivian continued to sway her body to the music but stayed in the same position on the floor as she knew the woman wanted, while Mistress X circled her, much as a predator circles its prey. The circles were becoming smaller, bringing the woman closer with each beat of the music. At last her body began touching Vivian's to the delight of the watching members. When the woman stood face to face, their bodies still undulating, Vivian made to look away in subservience, but the woman reached out, took her chin and forced Vivian to look her in the eyes which burned with lust.

"What would you like to do, Vivian?" she asked.

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," Vivian replied, their bodies now sensually rubbing.

"Do you want to taste me?"

"If it will please you, Mistress."

"No, what do you want?" whispered the mistress in Vivian's ear.

"I want to taste your orgasm, Mistress," breathed Vivian.

"Then you shall," the woman hissed in triumph, pointing to the floor.

Vivian dropped to her knees and while the woman continued to sway to the music, the young woman gently lifted her dress and slid down her panties.

"Make me cum, Vivian," she said, the words as much an urgent plea as an order.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Vivian letting the dress fall back so she was underneath, covered, as her hands first sensuously ran over the firm legs and thighs then ran teasingly through the pubic hair before Vivian's mouth found the labial lips and her tongue, the woman's small mound of pleasure.

There was tittering as the woman gasped, yet continued to sway to the music.

"Hey, we want to see," came several shouts so Vivian's mistress of the moment lifted her dress to reveal the attractive young woman performing cunnilingus. As there had been with the older man, the members laughed, joked and urged her on as the woman, now nearing climax began thrusting into the willing mouth of her slave.

"Yes! Yes, Vivian. More! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSS!" she cried as she grabbed the younger woman by the hair and forced her vaginal lips against the mouth of this young woman with whom she had become infatuated, then orgasmed into that lovely mouth.

"Suck me, Vivian. Taste it! Yes, that's it! More!... Oh, here it comes again... yes, Vivian, YESSSSSSSSSS"

There was another round of applause and joviality as the woman stepped back and surveyed the lovely face and body which had just given her so much pleasure.

"I'm going to want you again before the evening's over."

"Yes, Mistress. I look forward to serving you again."

With that the woman stepped off the stage, but Vivian, still on her knees, was not even able to move before three penises were staring her in the face. After performing fellatio on the three men, Vivian was escorted to the bench by a rotund man of indeterminate age who took her anally before quickly withdrawing, walking around to the front of the bench and exploding in her mouth. When she looked up, there were perhaps a half dozen men waiting to partake of her treasures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.