Lay-Offs - Cover

Lay-Offs

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6: Heather Lee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Heather Lee - This is a story about a female boss that finally realizes that she has power over her employees and decides to use it to enrich her sexual life. With nothing to lose, she goes wild, really wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I heard a knock at the door and yelled out, "Come in."

Heather walked in and I pointed to the chairs in front of my desk. I said as she was sitting down, "I asked you in here to discuss some changes going on around here, I want you to read this letter I received this morning and we will discuss it."

I sat quietly as I watched her read. I like watching the facial expressions. Heather's face changed three times. If I could title them I would say surprise, shock and fear.

I waited for her to set the letter down. "Before we start you need to know as the letter suggested I am having a contest to see which people that I will be keeping and doubling their pay. The losers of the contest will get the severance pay. As the letter states I have no choice in this and my hands are tied so I do not redirect funds to keep people.

"I am going to decide, in the next two weeks, who goes and who stays. So far I've had three people quit. One of those changed their mind and I am letting that person stay, well, stay these next two weeks anyway.

"To be honest with you Heather Lee I did not pull your personnel file so you need to remind me about yourself. You have been here now for how many years?"

She looked at me and said, ""

"Now remind me, dear what is your age, and I mean what age is in your personnel file?"

She quickly said, "Thirty-one."

"Are you married, I don't recall ever meeting your husband if you are. Are you single dear?"

She said, "I am married and no you have not seen my spouse. We are private people and we have not gone to any company functions."

"What's his name dear?"

There was silence, and she asked, "Why would that matter? Like I said, we're private people."

I have no idea why that pissed me off, but it did. I was just chatting, trying to get to know her and she comes off with this chip on her shoulder, this was not going to do, this was not going to do at all.

I sat up in my chair looked at her and said, "Look Heather, I suggest that if you desire to keep your job here you talk to me and you better be completely honest. Things are changing here and I mean big time, so lets cut the crap, answer my questions and both of us will be happier when this is over.

"The other option is to get your ass up and leave. I'll send you your check, so what's it going to be, you want to talk with me or leave.?"

Speaking she said, "I don't understand why personnel life is so important to you. I've worked here for years and no one ever cared about who I was married to and it shouldn't make any difference what so ever. If you want to let me go, just do it, Erica and I will manage."

I felt as if we were going no where fast, yet at the same time I was not about to lay off a person because they wouldn't talk to me. Sure I could, but why? I felt I should keep this pleasant fort a bit longer, something told me there was more to Heather Lee that what she was showing me so far.

I changed my tone to a more pleasant one. "I take it Erica is your daughter, and from the way you have responded you are a single mother, it is nothing to be ashamed of."

Through gritted teeth Heather said, "Erica is not my daughter, she is my spouse and we have been together for many years. I am not divorced and I do not have children. I come here to work then go home to live my life. Now are you happy, you found a bisexual in your puritan mist? Now you don't have to wait two weeks to fire me because I am not one of your goody two-shoe women around here. I do my job and I do it well."

Boy what a surprise, I was sure I had seen her talking to the guys, she is a doll, and she is a lesbian? She lives with another woman she looks at as a spouse, is she the man or the wife? How does that work? She said that and called herself a bisexual, what does that mean, she likes having sex with men as well? How can a woman who likes another woman enough to live with them, and call the other her spouse, like men also? If she were just bisexual why feel like you are married to another woman?

Now I know all about bisexuals, I have enjoyed sex with both men and women, am I bisexual now? Heather seemed different, she wasn't like Becky, or Rebecca, she wasn't like Samantha. She carried herself differently. Maybe I should say she seemed more confident.

I sat there looking at her thinking about all of this then finely spoke out, "Look Heather, even before today I would never have held it against you for your lifestyle. I have to say that until this morning I always felt it best to keep our personnel lives separate from our work environment. Because of that letter I have changed, this place has changed.

"You said you are bisexual, I have to admit, while I am aware what that means, I find it strange to hear you say that right after you told me you are in a relationship with another woman. I must be thick or something, but if you're in a relationship with a person are you telling me you cheat on her with men?"

Giving me a very strange look Heather said, "Where's this going? Why did you want to see me? What's this all about? I am not sure I want to talk to you about my personnel sex life, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with work, so why all the questions?"

I sat back and smiled, I said, "You're good, you answer a question with a question. I guess working in claims all these years makes it natural for you. Well my dear Heather, this is why I am asking all these personnel questions.

"Maybe this is going to work out well for you and maybe not, remember I said there are going to be big changes around here. Well I am making the second floor a den of iniquity. You girls will no longer be required to wear dress's that cover your legs. In fact the only requirements are, no woman will be allowed to wear underclothing, which means panties and or panty hose.

"The other rule I have established is, no one can refuse a sexual advance by another while here at work. Now I have started a contest today that I am using to choose the three girls I will be keeping. Tommy and Frank are also involved but they're a different story.

"You see dear, like you I have my own personnel life and I am now mixing the two. I am in a position that I can have anyone working for me and I choose this morning that I want the women around me to be whores and sluts. I want the men around me to be like dogs in heat ready to fuck anyone any time.

"I haven't decided how I will do it, but I want to reward my sales staff down stairs with sex somehow. So my dear Heather Lee, that is why I was asking those questions.

"Now I have no idea about how you are handling your relationship, does that mean that you and Erica are monogamous, or do you both just do as you want with whom ever you want, and just live together? What makes a woman lesbian or bisexual?

"Now I have been with men and women I don't know what I am, if I am anything at all. I know that I love sex with both, and I love to watch both, I mean I like watching a man and woman, women together, and I suspect I would even like watching two men.

"Sorry for all the personnel question, I am just curious as to how do you and Erica handle all this?"

Heather didn't say anything; she just sat and listened as I spoke. When I stopped she just sat looking at me. Finely she said, "I don't know if this is some kind of rouse or if you are playing some kind of head game. Let's say that I believe you, let's say that all this is true, the letter, your change of heart."

I cut her off there asking, "What do you mean change of heart?"

Heather said, "Look Linda everyone here knows that you're a puritanical bitch. You live alone, (I thought, "I don't live alone I have Rusty with me.") You don't date; you're married to this job. We dress like this, and by that I mean old maids, because you make us. The company doesn't care how we dress, you do.

"You go crazy when you hear anyone cussing, you flipped the time what's her name came in with a modest dress that was three inches below her knee. You chewed her out in front of everyone telling her if she was going to dress as a tramp not to bother coming to work anymore. So you see it's hard for me to sit here and believe you when you tell me this crap. I'm sorry it is just too hard to take in.

"Don't get me wrong, I want my job. I would even like the double pay, because I know if this shit is real, I will be one of the three women you would choose. My problem is. Ms. Jackson. I don't think it is real. I think it is a big trick to fire me and maybe more."

I was so amazed, I was at a loss for words, she was challenging me yet I was so intrigued. I felt as if I had to prove to her I had changed and was different than I was when I chewed out Anna that day. How was I going to prove to this woman I was not tricking her into anything? Did I want to prove it to her?

I said, "just a moment." I then picked up my phone to call Becky into my office, as the phone rang I remembered that she was going to the mailroom to visit Tommy.

I hung up the phone, stood up and said, "You want proof? I'll give you proof, come with me."

I walked to the door and Heather was right behind me. We walked down to the back of the building and sure enough the mailroom door was closed. I turned the doorknob and found it locked. I had a feeling it would be. I pulled out my keys unlocked the door and before opening it I put my finger to my lips to tell Heather to be quite. I opened the door and as we moved in closing the door, we saw Becky bent over the worktable and Tommy was fucking her.

I motioned with my finger for Heather to follow me and I slowly moved closer to the two of them. Tommy saw me first and said, "Come to watch your secretary get in up her ass Ms. Jackson?"

I said, "No, I wanted to show Heather what to expect if she decided to join in on my little contest. She's having a hard time believing me when I told her about it."

Tommy said, "Yeah, I know what she's thinking, that's why I didn't at first, I thought it was some kind of fucking trick or sumthin. I see now that you're cool, fuck I love this work, I know Beck loves it don't you, baby?" Becky managed to give us a yes between her moans. We were talking all the time that Becky was moaning and gasping for air.

I said, "By the way Tommy, don't lock the door anymore. I don't want to unlock it again, besides doing it behind a lock door sort of ruins the fun of walking in on you doing something."

Heather and I watched as Tommy's black ass bounced back and fourth against Becky's white thighs. What a site, Tommy looked at Heather and said, "Take a number, Heater I won't be long."

Heather said, "Maybe later, dude, this is a little much right now, maybe later."

I took her by her arm and lead her to the door, I did say to Tommy before opening it up, "Remember, Tommy your work can't slack off, do anything you want, just make sure your work is done every day before you leave, you two have fun, and don't keep Becky too long, I need her at her desk."

We walked out back to my office, walking inside I said, "Take them off and put them on my desk."

As I got behind my desk and sat down heather said, "Sorry to disappoint you but I don't wear any, panty hose. I wear the French stockings because they do not have any crotch. I haven't worn any since I was in high school."

As she sat down she asked, "You did mean my panties, you wanted me to take them off right?"

I was taken by this, she was reading my mind, I expected her to ask me what I wanted placed on my desk and she knew what I was talking about before I said the words.

It also took me by surprise when she stood lifting up the front of her dress to show me the French stockings. They were dark and her mound was as bald as a baby's butt. It was not shaven; there was no sign of any hair ever being there.

I don't know what she was thinking or doing but she was being a temptress. She said as she stood there legs slightly open, "I love the way it feels when I walk around wet and I feel myself rubbing together, see it glisten, all this talking has effected me.

"I have a feeling that if I had been wearing panties, you would have them in your hand holding them up to you're about now enjoying the lovely aroma coming from me. That flows from me all the time."

I hated to admit it, but she was right, I would be doing just that (how sick is that?) I sat there looking at her as she stood facing me legs covered in her French stocking, displaying her lovely mound.

Heather continued talking as she stood there like that, "Do you remember what Tommy called me I the mailroom? He called me Heater, he thinks because he heard Erica call me that one time on the phone, that my nickname came from my temper, that's what I told him when he asked anyway.

"Where it really comes from is right down here." Holding her dress with her one hand, she moved the other one down to herself and slowly ran her middle finger down through her labia. She brought it up and said, "See the juice on the tip of my finger? Erica calls me heater because I have the hottest, wettest, most willing pussy that walks this earth.

"You see Linda when it comes to sex, I wrote the book on it. You say you like to watch, do you know why you get off watching? I do, you see I would bet good money you have never met a woman like me. You know that you'll be opening up a Pandora's box. You have no idea what kind of a sex machine you have standing in front of you.

"I have had more pussy than a sailor has and more cock in my life than a common street whore. So if you want to learn I am here to teach you."

I had to set her straight, "I do not need anyone to teach me anything."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.