Lay-Offs - Cover

Lay-Offs

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2: Frank

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Frank - This is a story about a female boss that finally realizes that she has power over her employees and decides to use it to enrich her sexual life. With nothing to lose, she goes wild, really wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Becky opened my door, "Frank is here should I send him in?"

I looked up from my screen where I was reading a dirty story of a male boss blackmailing his employees. I said, "Send him in and remember no one and I mean no one comes in."

Frank came in and I told him to sit down. I looked at him he wasn't any Adonis, but he was OK to look at; for a man his age he looked all right.

I asked, "How is Mary and the kids?"

Frank responded quickly with out much thought, "Fine, what's up Boss?"

He likes calling me that whenever he sees me. I started, "I need to speak with you on a matter of great concern. It concerns you, Mary and your Children. Now Mary stays at home doesn't she? I mean you are making enough for her to stay home and not work correct?"

Frank's face took a look of concern, "Yea" he said, "What's wrong? You're not going to cut my hours are you? Everyone knows with the bank being bought out we might have some cut backs. I am working from the time I get here until I leave."

I smiled to myself; he was making this almost too easy "All the time? You mean to tell me you can't find time for a quick sex break with Samantha? You know in the restroom or in the supply room? Someplace where you can get a quick blowjob or a fast piece of ass, no extra time at all?"

Frank's face went red, as well as in panic mode. I just continued, "You see Frank I know what has been going on with you and Samantha. My question to you is, what should I do about it Frank? I mean you know the rules here; you had to go stick your cock in a place it did not belong. You knew the moment you slid it into her at the company picnic last year that you were risking your job. You knew every time that you ate her out licking her and sucking out all your spunk that your mouth was on the wrong hole now didn't you? I mean I know what your wife looks like and there is no mistake even if you're drunk that you can confuse Samantha with Mary. Mary has small tits, Samantha doesn't. Mary stands what five foot nine, maybe six foot, Samantha is five foot six. Nope you sure as hell can't tell me you were to drunk and got confused. Then of course here at work, nah, you can't claim that. So what can you say in your defense before I can you?"

Frank responded, "I don't know who told you all that but it is a lie. Samantha and I never did it, she is a work colleague I would never mess around on Mary. You know that I couldn't. I wouldn't."

Now before Frank came in my office I was ready. I had the micro recorder ready to play and I also have a digital forty-five minute recorder that looks like a big fat pen. It is used to record meetings and not look obvious. I had that on my desk as well. The end is where the Microphone is. I had it pointing at Frank to turn it on I just need to squeeze the pocket clip and it starts then by doing it again it stops.

"Before you dig your grave I want you to listen to this. I'll allow you to defend yourself. For right now I am being open minded I'll tell you why later, for right now I just want to know the truth."

I pushed play and it began.

Recopy this from the edited Samantha.

"To be honest with you Sam, It is alright to call you Sam isn't it dear? (I did not wait for her to answer) I have not decided what I am going to do yet. I think I will make that decision after I find out if you are going to come completely clean or if you are going to try and lie to me about this sordid affair. Something tells me that when you two went to bed you sure as hell didn't "sleep together" as you put it now did you?"

"Look Samantha, look at me, and answer my questions or go back to your desk and clean it out, now you didn't sleep with him now did you, you fucked him, or should I say he fucked you."

"No we didn't sleep together, you are correct, he fucked me, now are you happy that you got me to admit it, I told you I was sorry, it won't happen again."

"Don't get smart with me young lady, you know the rules, you knew the moment he slipped you his cock that as it entered you and you felt it fill you that you wanted him to fuck you. You choose to receive his hard cock over your wonderful husband John. You chose to enjoy him over your friendship with his wife Mary. To top it off, you knew as he was fucking you that if I found out you and he would be fired, you chose that time of pleasure over your jobs here. You are not a dumb animal, you desired him didn't you, you wanted him and you choose him over everything for that moment of sexual bliss now didn't you Samantha?"

"I guess you could say that, but it was a mistake, I mean it just sort of happen the first time."

"Well maybe you could say that about the first time, but what about all the others? What about the next time that you arranged to sneak off and screw him, what about the time after that and the time after that. You knew from the day that I hired you relationships out side of marriage here was forbidden. I made it very clear that I would fire you if this kind of thing happened. You knew it and you still opened your legs to receive his cock now didn't you Sam?"

"Yes, but we where so careful, no one knew, no one. I don't want John to find out and Mary, poor Mary this would kill her to know that Frank and I were, you know."

"Know what? That you were fucking her husband, that you were sucking his dick. Did you really think of Mary or John as Frank gave you his sperm to drink? You did swallow it didn't you Sam, your not the kind of bitch that sucks a guy off and spits it out are you Sam?"

"Yes, no, I mean I don't know."

"Yes, No, you don't know? That wasn't a hard question Sam, you either swallow or you don't. Do you swallow when Frank fucks your face or not?"

"Yes, but I don't do that a lot."

"You don't do it a lot? What do you mean, are you telling me that you don't suck your husbands cock, you have only sucked Franks cock, is that what you are trying to tell me in your pathetic way? Is that it Sam, you will suck off Frank, swallow his sperm and you won't do it to John?"

"I never did it to John, only Frank."

"Ok Sam you admit to the affair with Frank, you admit you like sucking his cock, you admit that you have been carrying on with him for some time now, before you answer this next question remember I already know the answer, I am seeing if you plan on lying to me or not. If you lie you know the result. If you are honest with me, I just may put you on a probation to see if you are going to change. Now Samantha, when and where did this all start. Where were you the first time? Stop that fucking sniffling, and knock off those tears, you got caught, face it and come clean"

"At the picnic last year, I went to the restroom and Frank followed me, when I came out he was waiting for me, he was wearing shorts that day and a t-shirt. Mary had told me so many times how big he was so I sort of glanced at him. He was showing himself pushing against his shorts. I had been drinking and he asked me if I would like to take a walk with him.

I wanted to, I don't know why, I really didn't think of doing anything. We walked for awhile and you know how that park is a forest on the West side, well we went in the forest a bit and we stopped at a big tree, I leaned back against it and before I knew what I was doing Frank was in front of me. I looked at his lips and I wanted him to kiss me.

I felt his warm breath on my face and I watched him as he moved closer and closer. The closer he got the more I desired his kiss. When his lips touched mine I melted into him. He pressed against me and I felt him, he was hard and so big. John is not that big, and Mary always talked about what a great lover Frank is. I don't know why or how, but my hand found him and I stroked it."

"Hold it Sam, I don't want to hear about it, him. If you are telling me you grabbed his hard cock I want to hear that, it's just us girls and a rose is a rose. Now continue, he was kissing you and then what."

"He kissed me and I reached for his cock, it was hard and it was so big. I did not think of John, I did not think of Mary I sure as hell didn't think of this job, all I could think about was what would he feel like if he fucked me.

Frank put his hand in my shorts and he felt how wet I was. He was like an animal. I sort of was also. We tore out of our cloths and used them to lay on. I laid down and we did it."

"Was it what you had hoped for, and was it everything Mary told you?"

"As he kept fucking me I kept saying to myself "thank you Mary, thank you Mary, Oh God thank you Mary." I guess I knew deep down that if she had not told me about Frank I would never have desired him. He is so big that he fills you. He is so thick; he even has this dark mole under his cock that sticks out a little and it gives you such a thrill, you can feel every vein in him and when he is hard they really stick out. I came hard twice as we did it. When he finely came everything came back to real life. Sure we both had been drinking but we knew what we were doing. We started to get dressed and before we put our shorts back on he told me that we needed to clean ourselves up, that he needed to clean me and I needed to clean him. That if we didn't Mary would smell that he had sex and so would John he made it clear that if we went back smelling of sex that we would both be screwed.

He told me I needed to lick him clean so there was no evidence, but he needed to clean me up first. I laid back down on our shirts and he licked me, John wanted to do that for years but I just couldn't. I knew I smelled of sex so I bit my lip as Frank began. I knew it was disgusting but I could never take a chance of John finding out.

He laid on the ground licking me and sucking me that before I knew it I was climaxing again, then again.

Frank loves eating pussy, I think he loves it as much as fucking I was almost ready to climax a third time when he stopped and stood up. He dropped his shorts and I could see the crusted stuff on his cock, which was hard again, and the stuff mated in his pubic hair. I knelt in front of him and as disgusting as I knew it was going to be I just told myself I had to do it.

I started licking him then I put his cock in my mouth, well not the whole thing, but somehow be forgot about the cleaning part and began wanting to give him pleasure. I guess it was the way he moaned as I had my hand wrapped around his hard cock or the smell of the stuff in his hair. Maybe the fact that this was so nasty, all I know is I was sucking his prick and I had another orgasm. I wasn't even touching myself, but I came and I came hard. When I was climaxing Frank came and I could not pull back because he was holding the back of my head. He shot his stuff in me and I had to swallow, it was a little salty, but what could I do?

I kept sucking him for a while until his big fat cock got smaller and smaller. When I had is all in my mouth and his hair against my chin he pushed me back. If he hadn't I don't know how long I would have kept that up. He helped me up and we went back to the picnic. I went to the rest room again and made sure I was cleaned up. That was over a year ago and that is where it all started. Now I never told anyone before so I guess Frank told you didn't he?"

"How I heard of this and who I heard it from is not important, what is important is what I am going to do. Now tell me about the times here at work."

"It isn't that often we do it here, but when we have it was in the toilet or closet, mostly me just giving him a blowjob, we only fucked here at worked maybe six or seven times. It was mostly just head. Shit I know who told you it was Connie that Bitch she's the one who told you isn't it, she caught us twice and swore she would never tell, she told you didn't she?"

I stopped the recorder and looking at Frank I asked, "Are you going to tell me she is lying Frank?" I expected him to back down, but being a fucking man with his fucking pride he had to stick with his story.

He shot back, "No, it wasn't me, she is crazy, I never touched her."

I knew exactly what I would do to get him to admit it but I decided to try another approach. I said, "Look lets table this for a moment; I want to read you a letter I received and then we will get back to this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.