Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip had now fucked two of his actual daughters, but everyone else in the world except he and the mother thought they were his granddaughters. Philip didn't care what anyone thought they were as long as he got the pleasure of dipping his horny dick in their tight young pussies and possibly had the chance to impregnate them at the earliest possible time as well.

Philip had gotten two of his actual daughters pregnant and there were several more coming down the road where the first two had been. In the next few years, he knew he'd have more fertile horny pussy to fuck than he could probably manage to keep up with. He could hardly wait to see if he was up to the challenge.

While Philip sat there and thought about all the amazing pussy possibilities lying in his future, Beverly, his executive secretary, buzzed and told him she was coming into the office. He laughed because he knew she was coming in nearly every morning first thing to suck his cock off. It was something Beverly loved to do and Philip always loved for her to do it as long as he didn't have other plans for fucking some horny pussy between 8 and noon. Otherwise, he'd just play around with her, feel her up some and get his sexual juices flowing.

This morning Philip didn't have any other pussy in mind before late that afternoon so he was all Beverly's. She could do him or even fuck with him if she wanted to. He usually let her control their little sexy times together.

Philip loved the contrast in Beverly -- in the way she dressed for work there in his office complex and the way she conducted herself around him. From outward view, Beverly looked and dressed like the normal executive secretary. She was wearing a very nice, professional looking business suit with a jacket, skirt, and a white blouse underneath -- but if she were to take off the jacket and the skirt, you'd see that she was wearing a very sexy demi-bra underneath, along with a thong, garter belt, stockings and she was like a sexually-obsessed woman in the office alone with Philip.

Philip knew Beverly dressed like that every day and it was all he could do to keep from undressing her down to at least her garter belt, stockings and bra and fucking her there somewhere in his office. Sometimes he did give in to those impulses and he'd have Beverly atop his big hardon, riding up and down on his lap as her pussy tightly grasped his cock and then finally brought him off to an orgasm. She'd had two babies by Philip and he felt sure she'd like to have another one sometime soon. He never knew when she'd either inform him she wanted another baby or just quit taking her birth control and suddenly inform him that she was knocked up again.

"Beverly, when you walk through my door every morning, I get a hardon, baby," Philip said as he leaned back in his chair, admiring how hot Beverly always looked and he let her dive right into his crotch, unzip his pants and pull his semi-hard cock out and start stroking it and caressing it to bring him to full erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.