Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip came to work that morning knowing that his daughter, Pam, was coming to his office for a visit with him. She had only called and made the appointment with his secretary and so he'd seen it on his schedule the day before when he got the summary of his next day's activities. Philip got so horny that morning in anticipation of seeing Pam again that he wanted to sit there and jack himself until he came but he thought there was that distinct possibility he might need all of his cumload with his own horny daughter coming to be in his office. Philip was right on the mark.

Pam looked totally hot when she was shown into Philip's office that afternoon. Philip could hardly believe that this sexy young mother was actually his very own Pam. She was wearing a very short skirt and a nice button-up blouse and then a suit coat over top of the blouse that hid most of its sexiness from the public view. Philip could tell by barely looking that the blouse Pam had on only accentuated more the hot pushup bra she was wearing underneath it. He was sure he'd soon find out how hot it looked on her sexy body as well.

"Hi, Daddy," Pam cooed as she walked over and hugged her father with the embrace of a loving daughter and yet the touch of a daughter who's something far more than that with the man she was standing next to. Philip could feel the unmistakable pressure of Pam's full rounded breasts pushing firmly against his muscular chest. "I've missed you lately and thought that rather than you come to me, I'd come to you for some serious loving, Daddy."

Pam continued to hug her father and then she motioned for him to have a seat in his desk chair while she began a slow sexy strip-tease right there in front of her own father. Philip and Pam had been sexy lovers for several years now and she'd dressed more times in front of him now than she could even count. She shrugged out of her suit jacket, leaving the sexy blouse Philip had know was underneath it and the even sexier demi-bra beneath that which was holding her ample tits. Then, Pam unfastened the waistband of her skirt, pulling it down and off as she neatly folded it and laid it there on her father's desk. Standing there in front of Philip in only her thong panty, Pam then slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it off and leaving her standing there in front of him in only bra and hot sexy thong.

"Daddy, I'm going to fuck you right now, and I want you to talk dirty to me. I want you to talk to me like I'm the horniest, naughtiest, randiest daughter you've ever fucked before -- because that's exactly what I am. I lie in bed at night many times wanting you so badly I could scream. I'm so fucking horny for you most of the time, that I'd do anything to be able to fuck you. I'm getting ready to bring my three daughters to you and I'm going to have you fuck each of them and deflower them of their virginity. I'm so depraved, Daddy, and I so deserve for you to fuck me until I'm unconscious. I want you to fuck my brains out, Daddy, oh my hot sexy Daddy."

Philip's cock had grown hugely hard and erect as Pam had begun saying those things and verbally seducing her father like she knew he'd love. Pam had learned early with her father that he was not only mentally very sexy and sensual but verbally if she'd talk to him like the horny slut that she'd really become with her own father, she knew it turned him on as much as it was possible.

"Oh baby, you're so bad and so nasty, aren't you, Pam?" Philip said as he sat there jacking his cock up and down as he'd watched his own daughter stripping and getting naked for a hot sexy fuck there in his office. He could almost feel her hot pussy wrapped around his big hard cock already.

Pam moved closer, reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra clasp and then she sexily and slowly allowed her bras cups to slide forward off of her sexy rounded breasts and she dropped her bra onto Philip's lap as she shrugged the shoulder straps off. Then, naked totally except for her sexy black lace thong, Pam danced a little bit in front her horny father, letting her sexy tits jiggle and entice him as he could clearly see that her nipples were hard and turned on. Pam reached up, cupping both sexy rounded breasts and she offered one for Philip to take in his lips and suckle. Philip pulled his sexy red-headed daughter close and locked his lips over her offered tit. Then, he reached down, peeling Pam's sexy thong down off her body and getting her totally naked for their sexy hot little fuck there in his office. He'd gotten his cock out and he was more than ready for her to hide his big erection inside her hot wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.