Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip had thoroughly enjoyed the fucks he'd had with their babysitter, Stephanie. She was very sexy and it had been obvious that she found Philip, as an older man than she was, very sexy, too. He'd fucked her good that night he'd taken her home after he and Mary enjoyed an evening out and she had made it clear she wished to continue babysitting for them and that she'd gladly have sex with him again. One morning, Philip called Stephanie and the number was her cell phone. She answered it and he asked her if she'd come around to his office that afternoon when she'd finished school. Stephanie said she'd be there just as soon as she could.

Philip looked forward to another sexual rendezvous with their sexy redheaded babysitter, and when Stephanie showed up at the door to his office, Philip felt his cock growing into a fully hard erection as he looked at her. She surely hadn't dressed that way to school, Philip thought as he saw that his sexy young babysitter/lover had on a very bust-emphasizing sweater and a nicely short skirt that showed a lot of leg. He thought she looked awesome.

"Stephanie, tell me, is that what you're just coming from school in?" Philip said as he stood and walked over to make her welcome to his office.

"Yes, it sure is. This is what I've had on all day," she said as she pirouetted in front of Philip to give him the full effect of her chosen outfit.

"Aren't you afraid you're going to get into trouble dressing like that to be at school all day?" Philip asked Stephanie as he pulled her into his arms and brought her close up against his body. "I mean, Stephanie, with your sexy young female body showing so hotly in that sexy sweater and that short tight skirt, aren't you afraid that you're going to get some guy's attention and he's going to start wanting to fuck you or play around with you?" Philip said as he reached down, cupping both of Stephanie's sexy asscheeks in his hands and pulled her firmly against the bulge of his hardon already jutting hard against the front of his pants.

"You mean, you think someone might get turned on from seeing my nice tits and my pretty rounded ass in my clothes and want to get me naked and do me?" Stephanie said as her hand slipped down to Philip's crotch and she cupped the aroused hardness of his cock. "Do you think there's any chance I'd make a guy get turned on and want to fuck me?" she asked as she chuckled from the sexy feel of Philip's hardon that she knew she'd caused.

"Yeah, exactly that, Stephanie," Philip said. "I want you to get naked now, Stephanie and come over here in this chair behind my desk and sit on my lap, girl, and give me that sexy hot tight pussy of yours. OK?" Philip said as he started undoing his pants and pulled them and his tight-fitting briefs off and put them on the end of his work desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.