Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip laughed to himself at all the hot sexy experiences he had enjoyed over that period of years when he was fucking more women than he could keep an accurate count of. It wasn't really funny but as he remembered the entire scenario of how he'd finally decided to fuck his own daughter and his two daughters-in-law to ensure that he and his wife, Mary, had grandchildren, Philip wondered how in the end he kept from fucking himself into a cardiac arrest. He wasn't that old but keeping that much pussy satisfied had turned out to be quite a physical marathon in the long run. Philip had not only enjoyed fucking his ladies and then several women at work, but he had especially enjoyed knocking most of them up with babies one or more times. Philip thought there was nothing quite as erotic as getting his various babes pregnant and then enjoying the sex they had while they were expecting.

That had all started nearly 18 years earlier and as a result of all the various sexual liaisons Philip had experienced, he had more babies running around in the 50-mile radius of where he and Mary lived that it was almost hard to keep track of all the offspring Philip had conceived with his various lovers. Eighteen years ago!! Philip could hardly bring himself to realize it had been that many years since he'd made his first sexual overtures to one of his daughters-in-law and then it seemed like the sexual floodgates opened and he was getting pussy every time he turned around.

Now, it was time to move on to the next generation. Philip was still sexually active with his loving wife, Mary, and he still got some pussy from one of his "mistresses" at least on a daily basis. Philip worked out and kept his body in pretty good shape but with the passing of the years, now he was 59 years old instead of the 41 he'd been when he'd started all of this. Philip was actually driving to one of his son's and daughter-in-law's homes where he was going to initiate Brenda, one of his granddaughters, into the world of their family sex life. Actually, of course, Brenda was his daughter and she'd been conceived when he'd fucked her mother. But to the outside world, it appeared that Brenda was the daughter of Philip's son and daughter-in-law. He had forced his daughter and his two daughters-in-law to keep strictly secret the fact that none of their husbands had fathered the children they'd been pregnant with and delivered. Philip had done all of the seed-sowing when he saw that his on sons and son-in-law were such weak dicks that he had to do their job of fathering children for them. He finally arrived at their home and he was warmly welcomed in to stay for a short visit of two days.

Philip could hardly keep from taking his granddaughter, Brenda, to her bedroom and fucking her right after dinner that night. He loved how sexy she'd turned out and now at age 18, she was definitely a maturing young woman, beautiful, sexy and more than ready to be fucked. Brenda had been a very cute baby and then an even cuter little girl as she'd grown up, but in her pre-teen and then her early teenage years, Brenda had suddenly started blossoming into a very beautiful and sexually attractive young woman. Philip had eagerly watched Brenda as she'd entered puberty and he'd been fantasizing and dreaming about the day when he'd get a chance in Brenda's hot young pussy the way he had with her mother.

Philip had first been tempted to take Brenda's virginity when she'd been about 14 or 15 and she was showing some significant breasts and roundedness as she rapidly started maturing into a young woman. But, with her, he'd decided to wait until she was legally old enough to have sex and then he intended to either take her cherry or at least fuck her if some other lucky guy had gotten to her first. When he'd arrived that afternoon, it was warm and Brenda was lounging beside the pool in the back of the house. Philip had gone out to the poolside in his clothes and sat there talking to his daughter-in-law and his granddaughter as they lay there catching some sun. Philip didn't make any secret of the fact that he was checking Brenda out as she lay there in a very sexy looking two-piece bikini that definitely accentuated her nice body and showed it off for him. Philip was very impatient to get Brenda out of that suit and his cock inside her so he could enjoy a hot fuck into her pussy.

Philip felt his cock grow very hard and thick inside his pants as he sat there not only eyeing his daughter-in-law in her nice bikini but seeing Brenda in the hot one she had on was very arousing. He could tell from the rather skimpy bikini Brenda was wearing that her tits were nicely developed and he could only imagine how sexy they would be when he got her undressed.

Philip turned to his daughter-in-law and just bluntly said to her, "Why don't you give your gorgeous daughter and I a little bit of time alone to get to know each other better?" She took the hint and excused herself to leave Philip alone with Brenda. Philip walked over to the chaise lounge where Brenda had been trying to sun herself and Philip immediately broached the subject of his visit.

"Brenda, you know why I'm here, don't you?" Philip asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.