Showing Off Her Gold - Jamie Sale - Cover

Showing Off Her Gold - Jamie Sale

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie Sale', the female part of the Gold Medal pairs skating team at the last Winter Olympics, posed for one of the classy mens' magazine and found the photos session very arousing and erotic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Cheating   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Jamie Sale' -- you may know her best as one-half of the Canadian Gold Medal pairs figure skating team in the last Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. But, if that's all you know about Jamie, you don't know the half of it. She's also one of the hottest, sexiest and boldest babes in the history of international and Olympic figure-skating competition. How so, you might ask?? Well, if you've ever looked at FHM magazine, you should know the answer to that question and if you don't, check it out on the FHM website. Jamie's pics there are awesome. Jamie posed for those pictures and they were featured in the January 2004 issue of the magazine.

Jamie and her pairs partner, David Pelletier, won the Olympic gold medal at Salt Lake City and were catapulted instantly into the ranks of major stars and celebrities not only back home in Canada but also in the U.S. and around the world. Now, Jamie's an international super star in her own right. There was no question in anyone's mind that Jamie and David were the gold medal winners after they'd skated their routine there at Salt Lake. Despite the judging controversy, everyone watching their performance could see that Jamie and David were the best. Finally, they got the gold medal and their lives took a direction they'd only dreamed about before.

Look at Jamie's photos on FHM if you haven't seen them. She's hot. She's actually totally fucking hot. Just like most female figure skaters, Jamie's smallish in the chest but what she doesn't have there she makes up in her overall shapeliness and sexiness and her hot blatant sensuality. There were six photos published in Jamie's photo spread, showing her in various states of disrobing. Two of the hottest photos were the one where Jamie is lying back, covered with something that does nothing to conceal the sexiness of her naked tits. You can even see Jamie's pretty nipples if you look close enough. And, the sexiest of the shots is one where Jamie's back is to the camera and she 's looking back over her shoulder. That shot shows the nice shape and sexiness of Jamie's luscious little titties. All of the pictures taken together show that Jamie's got one of the sexist bodies going -- and then notice her gorgeous face, her pretty hair and those eyes that just invite you into bed with her.

When Jamie went for her photo shoot, her boyfriend David didn't go with her so she'd feel more comfortable and able to let the modeling photographer guide her in the way he wanted her to move and pose. Jamie tried to seem as comfortable and blasé about posing for the FHM photo shoot as she could but inwardly she knew that posing scantily clad and then totally nude in front of a camera made her more nervous than competing for the gold at the Olympics ever had. Jamie knew she was sexy and thought she was pretty but when you put your physical beauty to the test in front of a camera and a professional photographer, it becomes a whole different situation.

Jamie began the photo session dressed in only a sexy bikini that showed off her sexy rounded breasts and her nicely shaped body. The photographer talked to her and encouraged her by telling her how wonderful, how sexy and how gorgeous she looked in the lens of his camera. Then, after he'd shot a lot of photos with Jamie in the bikini, he first got her to remove the top, and then eventually the bottom as well. FHM isn't Playboy so the photos printed aren't totally front nude, but what the photos don't blatantly show leaves that much more to your imagination.

Jamie was increasingly enjoying the photo shoot when she was still dressed in her two-piece suit, and when her photographer told her it was time for them to move to "the next level", she knew that meant some of what she had on was going to come off.

"Jamie, you're such a beautiful woman and you're so mysteriously sexy," her photographer said in his calm, reassuringly masculine voice. "Now I want you to reach up behind your back, and unfasten your bikini top and let it come off your upper body and your breasts in as sexy a way that you can manage."

Jamie felt her breath catch as she gathered her nerve for a moment and then she did just as he'd asked her to -- reaching behind her back, she unfastened the clasp to the bikini top and then she shrugged it forward, off of her breasts. When the cool air hit Jamie's dark brown nipples, she felt them harden instantly into two like rocks. The photographer snapped picture after picture and then he had his assistants spread a sand-appearing substance all over Jamie's body as he had her lie there in front of his camera. After several more minutes, the photographer had Jamie take off her bikini bottom and she stood in front of him, reaching down and unfastening the side snap on the bikini bottom, letting it fall off, making her totally naked.

Then, with no clothes on at all, the photographer snapped pictures nearly continuously as he reassured Jamie that she was one of the sexiest and hottest women he'd ever filmed, and that she really turned him on. Jamie loved hearing that she looked good with nothing on, and she felt her nipples hard in the cool air and she could also feel wetness seeping from her pussy lips. Jamie wished now that David had come with her so he could take her as soon as she finished this photo session and fuck her brains out. Jamie knew that as horny and turned on as she was getting, she'd need a horny well-hung guy to fuck her very soon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.