Seduction of Laura Branson - Cover

Seduction of Laura Branson

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The sexual oddessy of a forty-seven year old housewife in search of sex and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Better get a move on, the party's at seven," chided Charlie good naturedly.

The last two weeks had been difficult ones for Laura. She had spent several days in near depression after Jullian's departure. She had tried to act as if everything was normal for Charlie's sake, but several times he had asked if everything was all right. She had concocted a story about a close high school girlfriend passing away, but then had to make up additional excuses when Charlie insisted that, since they had been so close, he and she would attend the funeral. In addition, Charlie, as was often the case after he had been away for a day or two, returned in an amorous mood and even though his performance was lackluster, Laura pretended to receive as much satisfaction as Charlie, when, in reality, his small shaft, teamed with his quick, unrewarding orgasm left Laura not only unfulfilled, but hardly aroused.

She still yearned for Jullian even though she had come to grips with the fact that it was over -- that she would never see him again. And with that realization came the renewed yearning for fulfillment. She again had tried masturbation when Charlie was asleep or gone, but as before, it left her unsatisfied. She needed more. She needed a man. Once, while Charlie was working late she had gone so far as to actually take Don Greenfeld's card from her purse. But memories of Jullian were still too fresh. There would never ever be another man like Jullian. So the card was returned to the purse and she continued in her silent suffering.

The party was another cocktail and small talk affair. However, as much as she dreaded them, Laura was pleasantly surprised with the attention she received when she and Charlie entered. This was the first party they had attended since she went on her exercise and diet regimen and while the dress she wore was not quite as revealing as the one she wore on her last night with Jullian, it still showed ample cleavage, lots of leg and revealed every contour of her body. The effect was immediate. Heads, both male and female, turned to watch as she strode across the room, her curvaceous, swaying hips providing an eye catching display.

Charlie, as he always did, left her after a few moments to find his male story telling buddies. Tonight, however, Laura was never alone for more than a few seconds as man after man approached her for a word and a better glimpse at the voluptuous face and body. Even Helen Van Stilling, lovely in her own right, gave Laura a wide berth, perhaps not wishing for any comparisons to be made. Laura thought back to Jullian's observation with an inner smile as, through the course of the evening, no less than three men propositioned her, among them Richard Van Stilling, a short, corpulent, balding man whose breathing always seemed labored and loud. It was obvious there was only one reason why Helen had married him -- money. Richard was rich and kept Helen happy with money, furs, jewels, cars. It certainly couldn't be anything else.

Before she could consider it further, however, she was joined by a singularly attractive young woman. Not a day over twenty-five, the auburn haired beauty had also been turning a few heads that evening.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Susan Carter," she smiled.

"Laura Branson. I don't remember seeing you at any of the other parties."

"I just moved from San Diego. I'm with Bateman Advertising."

"My husband Charlie is in corporate law."

"And what are you into?"

"Housewife. I paint a bit."

"Care to show me your etchings sometime?" asked the younger woman, a sly smile on her face which Laura did not immediately pick up on.

"You... you want to see my paintings? asked Laura naively.

"Not really. I'd be much more interested in seeing the inside of your bedroom."

Laura's mouth dropped open. If she had not already been propositioned by three men, she would have been even more shocked, but she had never entertained any lesbian interests at all, which, teamed with the abruptness of the woman, had immediately thrown her off guard.

"You... you..."

"I prefer the pleasures of a woman, Laura."

"Well, I'm afraid I don't..."

"Don't say no too soon. You've obviously never been with a woman. I can assure you that for all the pleasures a man can afford you, a woman can provide a whole new array of ways to pleasure you -- ways a man never could."

Laura felt herself reddening, but was it embarrassment or arousal? "I'm married. What gives you the idea..."

"A woman who takes such good care of herself as you do and comes to a party dressed like that is looking for more than a cocktail and interesting conversation." "I really don't think..."

"I'm really quite good, Laura. I can take you higher than you've ever been."

"Oh, I doubt that," she answered, a glimpse of Jullian flashing through her mind.

"Why don't we see. I could come to your place or you could come to mine. Or if you really want to feel wicked, we could meet at a motel."

Laura took a breath. She realized her breathing and heartbeat were quickening.

"I'm sorry, I've never..."

"All the more reason. A beautiful woman like you should experience all types of pleasure, Laura."

"You're quite attractive, Susan, but I just don't think I could..."

"It's understandable. The first time can be a bit frightening. There are a lot of doubts. But, no pressure. Think about it. I guarantee you won't regret it. Here's my address and private cell phone number," she said placing the slip of paper into Laura's hand. "Call me when you're ready."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.