Death by E-Mail - Cover

Death by E-Mail

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gabriella is a beautiful young housewife with a husband who is rarely at home. She does a great job of managing financial affairs, mowing the lawn, and chauffeuring the kids, despite her addiction. She is hopelessly excited by porn stories involving serial rapists-killers who seek out young housewives. Gabriella wants to be the victim in a story. So she seeks out her favorite writer... Snuffher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Violence  

-Gabriella-

Some people can't even handle fifteen minutes of fame, and Gabriella, already in her world of violent erotic fantasies, certainly couldn't cope with the several weeks of publicity that followed her harrowing experience with Snuffher! Here was a beautiful young housewife, mother of two, who was abducted, raped, and sodomized by a crazed serial rapist-killer! The press ate it up! The public ate it up! Her name became a household word for a while, and soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan kept pictures of her as pinups. Crazy sex fiends plastered her image on their walls, wishing they had had their at bats with Gabriella!

But sooner or later, fame fades away, and Gabriella tried to move on. The problem is, she moved on in a drastically different direction!

Maybe her husband Glenn had something to do with it. For a while, he treated Gabriella like a wounded goddess. Then, the fact that his sexy young wife was victimized by a rapist-killer excited him. But finally, as some men will, he began to wonder if maybe Gabriella hadn't dressed too sexily, or maybe even flirted with Snuffher when he rang her doorbell.

Maybe even invited him in!

Glenn tried to push these thoughts aside, but Gabriella sensed the coldness and occasional remarks. She withdrew more and more into the computer, conversing for months with several writers of rapist-snuff stories. Her favorite writer, now that Snuffher was no more, was BadCop, an online porn writer who told her via e-mails that although he was a policeman, he enjoyed writing violent sexual stories. He sounded like an intelligent guy. He would constantly counsel her on the dangers of making online contacts.

When BadCop eventually told Gabriella that he was black, she started thinking about him in a different way. She started sending him pictures, first of herself in clothes. When he sent her a picture of himself in a bathing suit, Gabby stared at it, then fingered herself to a climax. BadCop was a young good-looking law Enforcement college graduate with a lightly coppered muscular body. Gabriella made the first move, sending a photo of herself naked. And BadCop returned the favor. Their e-mails got hotter and hotter, and she told him she said she had never been fucked by a black man, but got very excited thinking about it. He said he understood, never having fucked a white woman. He lied.

But Gabriella honestly tried to suppress her erotic fantasies, and stopped sending e-mails to BadCop for awhile.

She told Glenn she wanted to get a breast implant. His reaction: "What the fuck do you need larger breasts for? Your tits are plenty big! Who are you trying to attract? You don't even want sex with me anymore!"

"Are you trying to attract more crazies?" he screamed. And then it all came out. No longer able to contain himself, he accused her of being a slut, and inviting Snuffher into her house, then luring him into sex. Gabriella was devastated, but not totally surprised.

They continued to live together under the same roof, but slept in separate rooms. She wanted out. But where could she go?

And then Gabriella found a new love. She had always been bi-curious, but had had no bisexual encounters. Then, one day, she noticed a young hot blonde flipping through a book at a Barnes and Noble bookstore. Gabriella started up a conversation. Divorced, and childless, the woman fittingly called herself Blondie.

Gabriella never did get the breast implant, and resumed her correspondence with BadCop.

    > FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
    > TO: BadCop@webmail.com
    >
    > BadCop, I know it has been awhile since
    > I "talked" to you, but I've been busy.
    > I've been having a lot of problems with my
    > husband.  I won't go into details right
    > now.  But I want you to know that I squirt when I read your story,
    > "The Case of the Missing Soccer Moms."
    > I've asked several other online
    > authors to write a rape and snuff story
    > about me, but they just want me to send
    > nude pictures of myself, and never do write
    > a story.  They all want to meet me. What I
    > like about you is that you've never pushed
    > for that!  Please reply soon!   I've missed
    > our online chatter!

-BadCop-

    > FROM: BadCop@webmail.com
    > TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
    >
    > It's good to hear from you again Gabby. I
    > hope you're careful about who you tell about
    > this fantasy to.  You know there are a lot
    > of kooks who would take you seriously that
    > you want someone to find and rape you.  There
    > are even real serial killers lurking on the
    > internet who would even kill you.  Be careful,
    > Gabby! --BadCop

-Gabriella-

BadCop didn't seem like the other online porn authors she wrote to. He was always cautioning Gabriella to be careful. A Philadelphia policeman, he seemed like a genuinely caring guy! Never once did he ask Gabby for a nude picture, but politely complimented her on her beauty when she sent him pictures of herself naked. But she would never, EVER make the mistake of using the wrong e-mail address again!

    > FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
    > TO: BadCop@webmail.com
    >
    > BadCop,
    >
    > My husband and I barely talk to each other.
    > We sleep in separate beds.  And I've fallen in love
    > with a beautiful girl named Blondie.  I've never been with a
    > woman before.  I'm not a lesbian!  I just think a
    > woman can get excited by a woman as well as a man!  Blondie
    > is so different!  She is everything that I've never
    > been!  She likes to act like she's a slut, a prostitute!
    > She is so exciting!  The poor helpless men twist and squirm
    > and try to hide their bulges when they talk to her!

    > We're gonna spend the entire month of July down at
    > Myrtle Beach, SC, mostly hanging out at Surfer's Bar.
    > Maybe we'll entice some guys and make some money!
    > Just kidding (......or not!).  Here's a picture of me and Blondie.
    > Do we make a nice couple?  Hey, don't get me wrong!  We
    > both still love men very much!!!!
    >
    > Wanna meet us there?  Bring a friend, too!
    > But..................we'll be expensive!   Ha Ha, just
    > kidding (.......OR NOT)!
    >
    > Gabbygirl

-BadCop-

    > FROM: BadCop@webmail.com
    > TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
    >
    > Yeah, my main man and I will be there!
    > It's a date! --BadCop

The following day, BadCop and Trooper had stopped for breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts. Parked in their patrol car, Badcop said, "How'd you like to do some white women, bro?"

Trooper took a bite out of his jelly donut. "What white women? Where?"

Their radar gun started beeping and lit up 57 as a white Cadillac drove down the boulevard past the donut shop.

BadCop reset the radar gun. "I got this email lady friend. Likes dark meat! She wants us to meet her at Surfer's Bar in Myrtle Beach."

"Yeah? I been there. Cool place."

"Then you in?"

"What's these women look like?"

"Trust me, bro! They're both hot!"

"Sure, what the fuck! I'm in."

Just then the radar gun started beeping again and lit up 105 as a red Corvette screamed by.

BadCop gunned the gas and the patrol car shot out of the parking lot in a hail of dust. "Hoo-eee! The county's going to take the bling bling from this one!"


-Gabriella-

"Are you sure those guys are gonna show up, Gabriella?" Blondie asked nervously.

The Surfer's Bar was a place where rough surfers and girl-hungry tourists hung out. That's why Gabriella liked it. They repeatedly turned down offers by men.

"Should we be doing this?" Blondie asked.

"You've always been the reckless one!" Gabriella replied.

"After what you went through with that madman! And the octopus! You talk about me being the reckless one!"

Gabriella turned towards Blondie and flicked her tongue over Blondie's lips.

"Yeah! Yeah baby!" A few men in the bar gave shouts and whistles of approvals!

### BadCop ###

- BadCop -

BadCop and Trooper had requested a few days off, and had checked into their hotel the night before. Even fresh out of Police Academy, cops make damn good money. They stopped in to the rental office pay, with cash, for the small yacht that they had reserved a few days before.

It was a short walk down the boardwalk to Surfer's Bar.

"Tell me again why we're meeting these women so damn early in the morning, bro?"

"So we have all day out on the water with them, and all night back in our room, my man!"

The bar was relatively empty at 11 AM as the two young black cops sauntered in. An older couple was sitting at the bar, and a couple of skinhead rednecks were sitting at a table off in the corner nursing their drinks. BadCop recognized Gabby immediately and pointed them out to Trooper.

"I told you they were hot!"

"Which one you want?" Trooper asked.

"Shit!" BadCop replied. "I want both of their white asses! Don't you?"

"Yeah!" Trooper agreed. "Share and share alike."

"Are we gonna pay the sluts?" Trooper asked.

"We'll see! Maybe they'll pay us!" BadCop laughed.

"You know what really turns me on?" Trooper said.

"What?" BadCop replied.

"Hurting them. I've always wanted to hurt a white girl. Not really hurt them. But hurt them enough to make them cry and beg me to stop... even though they're dripping on the floor! White sluts love black men to dominate them."

"I'll buy that!" BadCop agreed.

The two black men greeted the two women at the Surfer's Bar. "Right on time!" Gabriella said, flashing her panties one last time.

BadCop and Gabriella hugged and squeezed like two lovers who had been away from each other for too long. BadCop's shaft became very hard and poked insistently at Gabby's belly button.

"We said we'd be here at 11 a.m., Trooper said as he eyed Gabrielle. He was already getting hard watching the two hug, and it showed in his shorts. Gabrielle was staring wickedly over BadCop's back at Trooper's dark muscular thighs. Blondie grabbed Trooper and gave him a hug, redirecting his hard-on.

"Drinking already, this early?" BadCop asked.

"No, stud," Gabriella replied. "We've just been nursing sodas and waiting for you.

"You got cash?" Gabby checked.

"How much ya gonna pay us, white girl?" BadCop asked in a mock black voice.

"Just kidding!" he smiled.

"Ready for a boat ride?" BadCop asked.

"Am I gonna go for a boat ride or a BadCop ride?" Gabriella asked.

"You are gonna get the best ride of your life, palepuss!" BadCop boasted as Gabriella smiled at his hardened cock. These were the best looking white ho's they had ever seen, and they were going to fuck till they were dry.

"After we get sea sick," Blondie quipped, are you gonna let us rest in your room?"

"Yeah, but don't expect much rest," Trooper promised.

As they left the bar and headed towards the yacht basin, still wearing their slutty dresses, the girls knew that all male eyes were on their asses, but two white guys from Mississippi, Lee and Jeb, were muttering disgustedly.

"Those two sluts are going off with the niggers!" Lee said.

"Yeah, and they're the hottest sluts I've ever seen!"

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeb drawled.

"Yeah, I can read your mind," Lee said.

"I think those whores need to be punished. Badly punished!"

Jeb continued, "When we get them we'll fuck their eyeballs out!"

"You serious?" Lee said.

"Yeah, I'm serious," Jeb growled.

"I'm getting hard already!" Lee smirked.

The cabin cruiser that the black men had rented barely got out of the "No Wake" zone when BadCop accelerated to top speed. Now the boat was bouncing noisily on the swells as the girls shouted gleefully. Trooper grabbed hold of both of them, his hands finding his favorite female places. They reached a spot far enough out that the high rises of Myrtle Beach seemed tiny. They dropped anchor and the men wasted no time with formalities.

For a moment, Blondie and Gabrielle wondered what was next, but as soon as the anchor hit bottom, the men were all over them. In seconds, the women were naked and the men were inside them.

... <<<

"Uhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!" Gabby moaned as she bounced up and down on BadCop's huge black cock. She glanced over at Blondie, who was on her knees, about to swallow Trooper's cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.