Death by E-Mail - Cover

Preview

Death by E-Mail

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, ft/ft, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, BDSM, Rough, Sadistic, Torture, Snuff, Gang Bang, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Squirting, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Gabriella is a beautiful young housewife with a husband who is rarely at home. She does a great job of managing financial affairs, mowing the lawn, and chauffeuring the kids, despite her addiction. She is hopelessly excited by porn stories involving serial rapists-killers who seek out young housewives. Gabriella wants to be the victim in a story. So she seeks out her favorite writer... Snuffher.

Written in collaboration with Romangirl

This story was co-written by two authors who have never met. Hungry Guy wrote the part of Snuffher. Romangirl responded to his words and actions as Gabriella. After reading one of Hungry Guy's stories, Romangirl actually began writing to him, asking if he would create a story involving her as the "damsel in distress." Those e-mails are captured here. Romangirl portrayed Gabriella in her illustrations, while Hungry Guy portrayed Snuffher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.