The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Sure enough, Jennifer Coates got her wish -- she was pregnant. A month after she'd decided to get Admiral Chegwidden to knock her up, she'd checked the EPT there in the apartment she shared with Mattie and Jennifer found out for herself how virile and potent A.J. Chegwidden really was. Little did she know that the baby now growing inside her young belly was a half-sibling with the one growing inside Harriet Roberts' belly as well. There were lots of little unknown things that were true inside the staff of JAG.

Jennifer was tickled pink to find out that she was carrying A.J.'s baby inside her belly. She couldn't wait to begin showing so that she'd need a Navy maternity uniform just like Harriet and Mac had been showing their advancing pregnancies for quite awhile. Jennifer didn't tell anyone when she first knew she was knocked up, but she felt like the beam of expectant motherhood must surely be showing on her face that morning when she walked into the JAG office area.

Harm noticed the big smile on Jennifer Coates' face as she walked to her desk just outside the Admiral's office but he definitely didn't know what was behind it. He walked over to Mac's office, stuck his head in so no one could hear him and asked, "How's the mommy-to-be doing today?"

"I'm doing wonderful, Harm. Thanks to you," Mac replied, reaching down and caressing her swollen belly as she beamed into Harm's face in a loving way like she'd never done before. She and Harm had decided to make her an honorable woman since he'd finally fucked her and given her a baby after all these years they'd spent dancing around each other in their on-again, off-again relationships.

"Great. Glad to hear it," Harm said as he walked away from Mac's office, feeling his cock growing hard from remembering how sexy it had been to mate with Mac, and get her knocked up with a baby. "Hey, don't work too hard," Harm said over his shoulder, and he walked into his own office and dove into the cases piled up there on his desk.

Harm suddenly found himself remembering back to the last time they'd had anyone pregnant in the JAG office and it had been Lt. Singer when she'd been replaced on board the ship where she'd been serving as the ship's JAG and it had been discovered that she was knocked up by an unknown man. Harm had often thought Lt. Singer was very sexy and mysterious and he'd often jacked himself off envisioning he was fucking her even though he'd never made any overt approach towards her.

Harm thought pregnant women were very sexy, and he was finding Mac more and more desirable every single day. He loved it that there were two pregnant women in the JAG office and he couldn't wait for Mac's pregnancy to end so he could be a father. And, he was looking forward to being a husband as well.

While Harm sat thinking over all these things, he remembered that he had one more crop of wild oats to sow before he settled down. Surprisingly, the day before, Harriet had come into Harm's office and in her own very disarming manner, asked Harm if he could help her out in a very delicate situation. She hastened to explain that Bud had been gone TAD for several weeks and with her advancing pregnancy, she found herself so horny that she needed the attentions of a man. Harm's cock got hard from just hearing Harriet make her case to him, but he tried to resist jumping at her invitation and then he told her that he'd be very honored to help her out. He realized he was taking a huge chance at endangering his own future with Mac and with JAG by agreeing to fuck Harriet, another JAG member's wife, but secretly Harm had lusted for Harriet ever since she'd first come to work at JAG.

Harm agreed to come to Harriet's house that night and they made sure that her babies were in bed and asleep before he ever showed up. Harm was wearing jeans and a casual T-shirt and when he got there, Harriet met him at the back door in a maternity top and a pair of shorts. With her breasts swollen in pregnancy, she was wearing a bra where she might have tried to seduce him braless. Harriet had nice big tits and with her expectant condition, they'd grown even larger.

Harriet made Harm feel comfortable and they sat there just chatting and talking about normal things, never indicating in their behavior that she was married to another man and Harm was about to take her to the bedroom and fuck her brains out. That part of the agreement had already been made, so whenever Harm or Harriet was ready, they'd simply go fuck. Harriet was the one to initiate the encounter because she'd been so horny for weeks that helping herself get off just wasn't enough. She needed a horny man. Harm would do very nicely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.