Minnesota Twins - Cover

Minnesota Twins

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2004 by Kenny N Gamera

Incest Sex Story: Do yourself a favour and just skip this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Incest   Sister   School   .

Copyright© 2003

From: Reader Boy <readerboy2006@nidlink.com>
Reply-To: dipshit@yahoo.com
To: Moron Turtle Writer <turtlemeat69@hotmail.com>
Subject: Minnesota Twins 15:09:08 -0700 Original Post Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003

Dear Idiot,

How are you? Never mind I don't care, I just want to write you and complain about something that you wrote to a newsgroup that I found on google. I recently found your stories on the usenet, and even though they completely suck, I did a search to find more to read. Well, I saw a post by you on alt.baseball.Detroit-tigers.really-suck called "Minnesota Twins."

Man, am I pissed off. It was about some stupid, pathetic baseball team. I would call it something else too, but you seemed to have said it all with that. It wasn't at all about sex nor did I see anything about any twins. No hot blonde twins. No hot redhead twins. No hot latina twins. Nothing. Just baseball. You get me all hot and bothered about screwing a couple of hot twin girls and you give me nothing. NO FUCKING FAIR, ASSHOLE!!!!!

Let me tell you about when I got to screw TWO sets of hot twins, one night at my frat house. Then maybe you can get some idea on how to write a story you shell headed freak!

We were boozing it up as we usually do on Wednesday night seeing as how we can just skip our Thursday classes. Anyway, we got this huge ass keg in the living room on the coffee table. My buddy, Jason, just finished pissing in a can that the frat president was using to shit chew in. Then, the weak ass bastard passed out. Not that I minded, cause I got to laugh at him later AND make out with his hot little chick until she passed out. Unfortunately, I was all hot and bothered and we weren't allowed to fuck girls we didn't date who passed out anymore after Marty and Bill went to jail and turned all queer.

So, I start to wander around, and I look into a room were Phil is toking it up with these two really cute blue-eyed blondes. Well, I do the math and come up with an answer that I liked. I step in and take a seat between the two girls, right across from Phil. He frowns because he knows what I'm up to, but he passed me the roach anyway. I take a hit and pass it to the girl on my right.

She inhaled really good and practically threw her titties into my face. Which was alright with me cause she had this huge rack that was aching to be squeezed in my hands. Anyway, while she holds it in, she reaches over to hand it to her friend on my other side. Well, I turned and see the exact same face staring at me.

She smiled at me and licked her lips at me as she leaned closer to me for the joint. Soon I had my left arm in the valley of his massive breast and her buddy moved in next to me too. Soon, I both sides of me were surrounded by tittie flesh and I wasn't complaining at all. The first girl lifted the smoldering joint up to the second's lips and I was soon watching her suck in the smoke.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.